Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-01 02:06:01 PM

Karth Riverbark

His Fur Fell Out!-Dibbun Roleplay

Who:

Atvi-Me- Dibbun vole and Mischief Maker

Ferro- Blacksmith of Ferravale, He is a monitor lizard

Krisha Winters- Badger maid

Various spoofed dibbuns...

Log:

RW Abbey: Open Ground
------------------------------------------------------------
The Open Ground is a place for feasts, good times and just general social meetings.  The wide-open space allows a large group of beasts to gather upon the plush grass and chat.  But it also allows access to many places of the abbey, towards the walls of the abbey is the Bell Tower.  Notable abbey defenders graves alongside the plot of land the massive structure takes up.  A staircase shrouded by a case of stone allows one to make their way to the busy infirmary.  The large brass lined doors to the lower dormitory are also evident from this position.

The earth is worn slightly bare in some patches here.  The area for conversing in the heat is used often by small children by the size of the dry spots.  The summer is in full blast now, trees from the orchards near-by tempting one to seek shelter under it's shade.
------------------------------------------------------------

Atvi is playing, like most dibbuns in the great open ground and today there is great large puddles from a recent rain.

Ferro eats some lunch outside. He is in the shade as its slightly hot out. But what's on his plate is different...some cut up carrots, cucumbers, apples, a side of green beans and some cheese and a role...a drink is simple tea which he seems unsure of and puts aside in favor of just water.

Krisha sighs "Oh come on. Tea is good you should try some and be a little more...oh...you know social"She offers a smile.

Atvi right away is curious of the monitor and slowly makes his way over towards him. He silent

Atvi right away is curious of the monitor and slowly makes his way over towards him. He silently watches him from where he stands...paws behind his back.

Ferro snorts "I dislike it..."He sees the child and then is back to his vegetable filled lunch and a sip of water"As for...ssssssocial....no I am fine without it" He has be somewhat alone most of his life...well the past few seasons anyways as he choice to come out on rare times for food and supplies and then he worn a cloak. He is fine enough at his shop but speaks very little to most. Its usually what do you want and fine. If he knows a beast he may speak more.

Krisha smiles at Atvi and waves"Hello...you can come closer he won't harm you."She sighs at the social answer "Really...I understood before but the tribe all died"

Atvi wanders closer and tilts his head"Where is all your fur?" He looks at what he is earring "Did the vegetables make it fall outs?"

Ferro about choaks on a carrot piece when the dibbun speaks and quickly takes a drink of water and stares at the dibbun."Never had....fursssssssss....I am a lizard now.sssssssshhhoo"

Krisha frowns "Oh father be nice he is just a dibbun, I was a dibbun once too...remember"She smiles at Atvi "Lizards never have fur, they have scales."

Atvi is of course a dibbun so "No..me stay" He sits down at his foot paws"Why no fur?" What he is curious and then the whole thing Krisha says "Father...like daddy?How is he daddy...you no have no fur, you have fur and he don't have furs..why? Why?Why?"

Ferro sighs and yes he remembers and all the questions as he carefully stands after he is finished with lunch "I sssssshould go home now" He says calmly and carefully steps over the dibbun and heads to the gates.

Krisha says, "Dad wait don't go you said you would stay" She looks at Atvi "Its a long story, he adopted me when I was a newborn.""

Atvi looks up and ...whoa that lizard is tall as he tumbles onto his back and then rolls onto all fours, stands and chases after the lizard "Wait Mr. Lizard....u stay...u is talllllllllllllllllllllllll"

Ferro looks down as the child gets in front of him and crosses his arms over his chest. He looks over at Krisha and speaks "I sssssaid I would ssssstay a ssssshort while, tis been a sssssshort while."His tails curls slightly behind him.

Krisha frowns "I..I know. I just hoped...fine go home then, but it's not like I am gonna visit any time soon. Me and Xander are hoping to have some time alone, maybe invite Oz if he will come. Spend some FAMILY time with Northstar." She then walks towards the rose garden.

Atvi watches the lizard and then the badger, then back to Ferro "She grumpy...you made her grumpy, you is meanie"

Ferro frowns and again steps over the vole ignoring it for now, "Krisha!" He goes to lay a paw on her shoulder"Wait....pleasssssse"

Krisha shrugs the paw off "No."She looks at him "You promised and you said you go to the feast and...and your not, Just go home father.I have some things to do, sides Northstar needs to be feed here soon." She walks now towards the entry.

Atvi just sits there as the monitor and badger talk, he then frowns "Why you do that's?"

Ferro sighs and looks at the vole child "Do what?" He asks but he sounds slightly...worried now "Why are you sssssstill here?" He sits down and his tails curls around his feet slightly.

Atvi states as if its just oh so simple "I lives here. I Atvi..who you?"

Ferro decides to answer"Ferro...thatsssssss my name." He looks around as most still keep their distance from him or are elsewhere and he is fine with this"I...ssssssstay in Ferravale..ssssshould head back..sssssssson" He sounds unsure now.

Atvi asks, "Whys?" He asks simple question right, and of course he is still curious "So..fur fall outs?" It had to right, maybe the badger just doesn't remember" whys?"

Ferro snorts "It didn't fall out....never had fur, Lizardsssss not get fur child,"He is unsure how to explain it, his daughter never really asked.

Atvi frowns "But...why?" Hey he needs a better answer than that"And why eating veggies, veggies gross.."

Ferro shrugs "I so not know. Where isssssss your parentssssss, pleassssse go to them"

Atvi looks away "Me not have parents no more." A couple other dibbuns wander over after seeing Atvi speaking to the monitor. A couple mice and a mole who seems shy, all young dibbuns.

Ferro stands to leave when he notices more dibbuns and sighs, he rather not step over to many of them just to try and find Krisha, that's if he can find her.

Atvi smiles at the other dibbuns and points to the monitor "He is Ferro and he eats veggies" Another dibbun rolls their eyes "Nu uh....they eats like meat, like fish or sumthing."Atvi frowns "He not...and he have no fur, he need fur to feel betters!"

Ferro looks at the dibbuns "I do not needsssss fur. And i do not eat meatsssssssss. I am a vegetarian." He states in a calm voice.

Atvi blinks "Why?" It seems to be the word of the day. The other dibbuns join in with why this, why that and "Why no fur?" " Maybe vegetables made it fall off!" They all gasp in shock and look at him, "And why no meats.." "I was told they eat other beasts" Ok bad thing to say as one dibbun starts to cry.

Ferro frowns as he turns to face them "I do not eat meat and will not eat beastsssssss here, no worriresssssss and vegtablesssss are good fer you, you ssssshsould eat them and grow ssssstrong and healthy and ssssmart. Lizards are...different no fur..ever."Fine he can stay and explain things to the dibbuns as he sits down finally again, he may as well.

Atvi asks, "Do you want fur?" He asks and the others look for a reply, heck soon a couple more dibbuns sit in front of him. Its a crowd it seems."

Ferro scans the dibbuns and hmmmms "Well.....I do not think I can sssssuddenly have fur." He replies "SSSSSome monitorsssssss are worth sssstaying away from...I left my tribe assssssssssssss they ssssssaw me as different and they were dangeroussssss beastssssss. But they are gone and no longer a threat now"

Atvi just listens as others ask "They get dead?" Did you make em go ways?" Atvi finally just says "We make you fakes fur?" What he seems it would cheer him up correct?

Ferro would arch ans eyebrow if he had any, "Yesssssss" He answers "My tribe wasssss bad beastssss so I left and they died"He wont go into details how, that would likely scare them, scare anyone as for the fur "Make fur?" Ok this is interesting.

Atvi smiles as he nods "Yes..we makes fur...not real fur fake fur from...from..."Ok he is not sure and he and the others do one of those gather in a circle and mumble or least sounds like mumbling and a giggle here and there.

Ferro watches them and stays put, he had never been around dibbuns, just one really

Atvi looks over as if to make sure Ferro is staying put and then its back to mumbles and a giggle and even a "Hows we do that?" "Ohhhh" "Hee hehehhe"

Ferro then asks "What issssssss funny?" He seems to debate if he should just leave and then slowly stands as maybe the children are just less curious of him now, so he can now escape them.

Atvi now walks over "You is gonna wait and stay puts."What was his name, ummm "FE..Fer..." Yeah we will go with Fer"Ferr..gonna stay puts"

Ferro turns around and folds his arms over his chest "I am?" He does not  seem to like the idea much."SSSSorry"He starts to turn back around.

Well that will not be easy as the dibbuns block his path, I mean does he really want to try and step over moving giggling dibbuns, there is like...what 8 of them.

Atvi grins now"You is gonnna go no wheres but where we say....so there"

Ferro just stands there, it seems for now he has no choice "Fine....do lead the way" He may as well go with it, for now.

Atvi leads the way, to where remains a mystery. The plans he and the others has? Also a mystery, least it is to the lizard as of course Atvi and the dibbuns know the plan and it will be...awesome!

Last edited by Karth Riverbark (2018-05-01 04:24:40 PM)

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#2 2018-05-02 02:59:38 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: His Fur Fell Out!-Dibbun Roleplay

Oh my word, this is hilarious xD

Poor Ferro has no idea what he's getting into xD

Board footer