Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-02 11:55:54 AM

warrior_Otter_maid

The Joy Of Dibbuns...Yeah Right-Dibubn Role Play

Who:

Kenya-Dibbun sea otter

Avti- Diddun Vole

Some spoofed Dibbuns and a Spoofed old hedgehog(Brother Clayton,AKA Brother Grumpy)

Where: Dibbun classroom and then hallway

Why:
I don't know tongue

When:
Afternoosish time

Log:

Kenya was bored and so went wandering the hallway.

Atvi was beyond excited as he laid out honey and paste onto an old torn sheet he found, it was beyond sewing help but he and the others could use it for their….project.

Kenya wandered over “What are you all doings over here?” She seems moody, maybe cause she wasn’t told of all this.

There is yarn, feathers, a torn sheet and honey, paste and…brown paint! The group of about 8 dibbuns look up at her and then turn to Atvi who frowns “Not telling you..sides not for you any way go away”

Kenya frowns knowing he was likely still mad about the whole stuck in a room issue.”Can I help?”

Atvi seems unsure “Whys…u just mess it ups..its fer Ferr”

“We makins him fur, his falled all out” Piped up a dibbun.

Kenya blinks, “Who is Ferr and no beast fur falls out that is silly”

“Yeah it did” Atvi insists he is right and she is wrong as he points over to a corner where a monitor is sitting, most likely either sleep or being slightly annoyed at being sort of trapped in the dibbun class room.

Kenya looks over and frowns, She backs towards the door “I gonna tell Papa Oz….”

Atvi is right away up “No!!!!!”

Kenya just frowns, “Those things eat dibbuns”

Atvi smiles “He eats veggies…he can help us by eating all the peas and all the green beans grown-ups try ta feed us”

Kenya just frowns and then before he can stop her, I mean she is by the door, she is out and running down the hall!

Atvi eeeps and tries to follow her and block her path!

Kenya eeeks and trips over the poor vole and bumps into the wall, she whimpers and then goes to slap him.

Atvi ooofs as he is tripped over and gets a skinned knee and his eyes widen, now he IS a dibbun after all so..to him this is bad”I dying!!!!!!!!!!!” It’s not much blood, it’s seeping some and a couple drips…”waaaaaaa!!!!!!! Gonna dies…gonna dies!!!!!”

Kenya covers her ears and, well she decided to not slap him as he is way too loud as it is “Shut ups!!!!!”

And down the hall came, most likely the most grumpy beast there was or one of the most grumpy. An old hedgehog by the name of Brother Clayton “What in the blooming seasons?” He took one look at the dibbuns and grumbled”Alright to the infirm the both of ya. Old beast can’t even sleep around here.” One look says it all…go now or face his wrath.

Atvi just wails of death and how all his blood is leaking out…there is like what 3 drops on the floor.

Kenya just goes to scoop up the vole and bolt, she is NOT staying with Brother Grumpy here, she may get kicked or worse but hey…she is trying to help right?

Board footer