Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-12 03:57:28 PM

Karth Riverbark

Updates For The Chieftain-Ferravale Head Guard Log

Who in Log:

Vojin Longtail-Me-Head Guard of Ferravale

Blisa-Chieftain of Ferravale

Varies spoofed guards with Chieftain

~~~LOG~~~~~

Blisa is sitting in her office, going over paperwork. There's always more paperwork. She never seems to finish doing all the stupid paperwork. Behind her sits Ferdinand, weaving something on his loom. Beside him is Valerie, who is reading a book. The window is closed, and there is a low fire blazing in the fireplace.

Vojin arrives at the door and then knocks, he then waits on a reply from the chieftain as he will not just walk on inside her office.

Ferdinand leisurely pauses in his task and gets his recurve bow and an arrow. As he notches the arrow to the bowstring, Blisa looks up towards the door and calls, "Come in!" Valerie doesn't look up from her book, but she is still alert. Being a vixen, she just is good at being sneaky.

Vojin walks in and bows slightly to the chieftain "Chieftain Blisa...I wanted to update you on some events that have come up recently, I would of told you sooner but I was trying to gather more info but for now seem to have found none"

Blisa raises and eyebrow and sets her quill pen in its holder. "Well, I appreciate your wanting to have as much information as possible. What has been happening recently?" Valerie sets down her book as Ferdinand puts his archery equipment away and goes back to weaving his thing. The young cat's green eyes are staring directly into the wildcat's face, and her expression is solemn, but not angry or anything. She's just waiting for him to tell her what's been going on.

Vojin nods "There is a possible slaver group around. Also I have reason to believe a wildcat female I seen is not...totally trustworthy. She had a couple rats that worked with her and....well seems they died, tried to speak to her again and she just brushed me off as if it was annoying to talk. Also the two rats did start a fight in the tavern and broke some things, I am unsure the items were paid for yet or not maybe that's why the wildcat was back." He sighs "Also a hedgehog is missing, I..forgot the name but he is missing and an otter maid was hurt trying to help him, I think they thought her dead"

Blisa's face hardens, and Ferdinand pauses his work again. "A slaver group?" the Chieftain growls, her paws curling into fists. "This isn't good. Does the hedgehog's disappearance appear to be connected to the possible slaver group?" She opens a drawer in her desk and starts rifling through some papers therein.

Vojin frowns "I am unsure, he was one of those Mossflower Defenders and the leader has been informed of this news. Also....I am unsure if you heard of the badger cub that was found or did I mention that or someone else maybe?"

Blisa looks up at the Head Guard as she pulls out a stack of papers that have been bound together. "Badger cub? This is the first I've heard of it." She starts flipping through the pages, glancing up at the wildcat now and then to show that she's still paying attention. "Also, a female wildcat? Have you gotten a good enough look at her to describe her in detail for me?"

Vojin nods as he describes the wildcat..."That's...all i know as for the badger cub it was found by a couple otters and the hare Zolomon by the river bank, a female badger badly hurt...died, gave birth to the cub first. There was a couple weasels and oddly a monitor...that got away. I followed the hare to the tavern, where he took the cub...Marek had the cub a short while and then gave it to Krisha to care for...she seemed ..ummm" Growling and snarling he could say, heck even the lizard said to leave.."Protective of it....I was gonna give the badger maid at the river bank a...well proper burial but..it seems the body was taken away, I don't know by whom maybe Patch seen something as I did ask him to try and find out more info for me."

Vojin then remembers, as he did keep it "Oh..there was.....this left." Its a little dried out now, maybe a few petals missing....a single...black...rose.

Blisa digs out her sketch book and charcoal pencils and draws the wildcat as her Head Guard describes her. She nods and continues to draw, her sketch book on the open stack of papers on her desk. She pauses and glances up, then frowns and takes the black rose from his paw. Her bodyguards lean forward and look at it as she examines it. "A black rose left where the body had been? How....creepy. It must have some significance, but what?"

Vojin shrugs "I..don't know. Any other news is seems someone tried to break into the Black Smith shop...well they did but seems they left very quickly."

Blisa sets the rose down and returns to her drawing, an eyebrow cocked. "Well, that's understandable. Our Blacksmith is a monitor lizard, and if his daughter has a baby, then he's probably doubly vicious right now." Valerie picks up the rose and begins to inspect it closely. The Chieftain sets her pencil down and holds the drawing up for the Head Guard to see. "Is this right?" The drawing looks EXACTLY like Melantha. Almost as if the wildcat was about to step off the page.

Vojin nods "Maybe ..a little more tuff on the ear...and...yeah I wouldn't try and go near the badger maid either if you ment her or that child harm"

Blisa adds the tufts on the ears and holds it back up to the wildcat. "Better?" Valerie scowls. "As far as I can tell, it's just a normal rose. I wonder...Black Rose? Don't black roses signify death?" Ferdinand shrugs. The Chieftain smiles. "I may pay the Blacksmith's shop a visit here soon and check on them, make sure the baby wasn't hurt by the idiots who broke in. I wonder.....I wonder if whoever left the black rose behind has been in the area before? The Redwall records would say so it they had been. Pity we can't keep our records up as well as they do....maybe the Abbey Recorder could help us with that."

Vojin says, "I know..Rupert is Recorder here....the hare with the large words....which reminds me he wanted to talk, something about a ...bell?" He then nods "The abbey is very good on record keeping I noticed, even when a recorder was away IO think others keep a short log and then it was later updated""

Blisa nods. "Rupert....I thought he was a rabbit, but okay. I'll make sure to talk to him again soon." She's a little distracted now trying to find something in the papers she dug out of the drawer. "Ungh, where is it? I made a law making my father's hatred of slavers a legality, but now I can't find it. Curses," she adds in a mutter as she opens the drawer again and digs around in it again.

Vojin frowns "I don't know..hare..rabbit he is one of those." His tail moves slightly in thought." I am sorry I don't have more info and I am unsure whom might"

Blisa smiles. "That's fine, Vojin. I appreciate the information you just gave me. Having a good drawing of this wildcat, and having the black rose, are a good place to start. Here in a week or 2 I think I'll visit the Abbey. I've been wanting and needing to do that for a while, and this would be the perfect opportunity to speak with the Abbot and to try and do some research." Valerie is still scowling at the rose, trying to figure out its purpose. Ferdinand, however, smiles. "I do enjoy tripth to Redwall. The food ith wonderful, and not having to worry tho much about attempth on Mith Blitha'th life ith thurprithingly relaxing."

Vojin nods "The abbey is safe and we have a peace treaty with them. I go once in a while there myself, but mostly I am here as I am Head Guard here after all and my duties are here"

Blisa nods. "Aye, they are. I need to reaffirm our alliance with Redwall, so this trip is necessary. I think I will have you stay here when I make my trip, Vojin. Leave you and Nightbreath in charge. I'll see if I can find Bandit and take him with me, along with all of my bodyguards. Hmm, although I do need to leave somebeast to make sure Basil doesn't destroy the furniture...." "I volunteer to not stay with the creepy snake," Valerie hurriedly says. Ferdinand just laughs.

Vojin nods "I have not seen Bandit around, then one never knows where he is...most likely some place with a lot of food,"

Blisa chuckles. "Aye, food draws him like vultures to a corpse." Valerie cringes. The Chieftain usually does a better job hiding her morbidity than that! "Well, I have a lot of work to do still," continues the cat. "Thank you for updating me, Vojin. Please keep me updated, even if you have almost no information and you have to send me a note. Okay?" She continues to search through her papers, sending a pile cascading to the floor. Ferdinand sighs. She's usually more organized than this. He bends down and picks up the papers, trying to keep them in order.

Vojin nods as he decides to let the chieftain....organize things, "We can speak later then, good day"

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#2 2018-04-12 05:43:33 PM

The_Brony_Marek

Re: Updates For The Chieftain-Ferravale Head Guard Log

Rupert is definitely a rabbit, but It's okay to have IC character confusion. It makes sense.

#3 2018-04-12 07:23:44 PM

oz

Melantha is a normal cat...though she is tall and a skilled fighter but still...not a wildcat smile

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#4 2018-04-14 12:31:19 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Ooops....I've always thought Melantha was a wildcat.  My bad D:

Board footer