Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-09 11:32:32 AM

warrior_Otter_maid

Chats Among Slaves-Black Rose Log

Who:

Kakarari-Assassin/Archer in Black Rose

Ace-Slave in Black Rose

Stormfang-Warrior in Black Rose

-Spoofed assorted slaves and guards

Where: Black Rose Base

Why: Because

When: Maybe early afternoon...

Log:

Kakarauri was once more guarding captives, but at least today she was a little more relaxed as she sharpened a blade on a sharping stone quietly.

Ace had gotten used to being  slave, for the most part, he helped the others with chores and tried to lighten the mood “Least it is starting to be warmer weather”

The otter maid beside him sighed “So…just means we get to see what we are missing. We are limited on where we can go.”

Stormfang walks around making sure beasts are working and not being lazy. The rat’s tail goes back and forth as he watches the slaves, he orders a couple mice to redo a paint job on a wall and laughs as he purposely messes the wall up on purpose himself.

Ace shakes his head “See…beasts like that are annoying” He smiles at the otter maid “My friends will free us lass, just wait and see”

“Or..join ya…maybe you can wait and see” Kakararui  grins “We would love to have more slaves in this place, lots need done and what better than more workers.”

Stormfang chuckles as he overhears them talk”I sooner kill some woodlanders than enslave them, but that’s just me.”

The otter maid just shakes her head as she tends to a garden.

Ace takes a deep breath and then faces the marten “No..you will see, it may not be right away but soon the Mossflower Defenders and whomever else will knock the grins off your faces.”

Kakarauri smirks “Mossflower Defenders? Well I suppose they will have to be…taken out, or enslaved or a little of both. You are brave hedgehog so I would suggest you lose some of that and start enjoying your new life or your friends will find ya….in pieces”

Stormfang starts laughing “In pieces…that’s funny. Yeah maybe your head at the doorstep.”He looks around again and then to the marten “Why don’t we do some hunting…warm weather brings beasts out more after being inside due to cold weather.”

The otter maid just frowns as she listens.

Ace steps away, but not cause the marten just won because he is not causing an argument to go further. He sits by the otter maid quietly.

Kakarauri nods as she goes to leave “Yes, that sounds like fun. Maybe we can behead one of his friends and bring it to show him…since he misses them so much”She chuckles coldly and heads off.

After the marten leaves a rabbit walks over to the hedgehog and otter maid “I would be careful around her my friends, she is stronger than she looks. My friend Stonestripe tried to get the best of her…..he was killed, someone wears his fur like a cloak now.” The rabbit shakes his head as he sighs “His mate tried to escape…she died, the child they had was lost…but least it won’t end up living here.”

The otter maid frowns “He was protecting Sunrose”

Ace listens, one name sounds familiar as he is glad the vermin are way out of earshot as he scoots closer “Sunrose?...the name…Zolomon said a badger maid said that name before she died…was she here?”

The rabbit is right away alert and curious as he gets by the hedgehog”You see Sunrose?” He is sad she is indeed dead.

The otter maid looks near tears, her friend is indeed dead after all.

Ace nods as he says quietly “Their cub is in good paws…never fear. That wee lass has parents and the whole Mossflower Defenders to protect her, as well as a monitor that’s on the side of good…trust me…he is a fighter for the side of good and also in Mossflower Defenders, he is a blacksmith.”

The rabbit nods and hides a smile but also a frown “Let’s hope that you know who doesn’t find out that cub survived”

Ace tilts his head “Why is that…a cub is of no use to any beast, what sort of beast wants to harm a cub?”

The rabbit shakes his head “No He wants to raise it as his own, he didn’t care if it was a boy or girl…he planned to kill Sunrose after that cub was born…Stonestripe died so she could get away, and she was already in labor pains then. Right now the main brute in charge thinks the cub died as well….let’s hope it stays that way friends….or else who ever has that cub best be darn good fighters cause he won’t rest till he has it back. He is insane and even if it took some seasons…having a badger on anyone’s side can be a fairly powerful weapon indeed given time.”

#2 2018-04-12 03:47:31 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Chats Among Slaves-Black Rose Log

DoraRose doesn't care who or what she has to fight, she will help protect any Dibbun, even if it's a vermin!

This is getting GOOD big_smile

Board footer