Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-05 12:25:39 PM

Karth Riverbark

Escape The Infirm...FAIL-Redwall Log

In Log:

Karth Riverbark-Me-Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Atvi-Me- Dibbun Vole

Kenya-Dibbun Sea Otter

A couple spoofed beasts...

~~~LOG~~~~

Karth stared at the wall and then slowly shook his head. He was stuck in the infirm and it was not cause of some wound he had, he had to help the old mouse maid. But his plan was to not stay...I mean old beasts get tried easy right and she would fall asleep or just leave and that was his chance to leave the dreaded infirm.

Atvi was in the open ground, he had found puddles and was jumping in them.

Kenya wandered around also, which was not so great when it was clearly late, or maybe just too early in the morning.

Karth slipped out slowly and down the steps and onto the grounds. His plan to cross them and leave the abbey, he worn a borrowed hooded cloak from one of the healer helpers, an otter and they would find their hooded cloak gone come morning's light. He smiled as his plan worked good and he crossed the grounds and went to get his long bow and arrows.

Atvi spotted him and went to follow the sea otter, “Where ya going? Why you leaving infirm? The infirm guard gonna gets ya and make you eat broccoli”

Kenya also was curious and walked up to him and smiled “Hi ya” She was so cute! And an otter also so who could resit her charm, she looked at the vole “Broccoli is good...yummy”

Karth took a deep breath and then looked at the dibbuns “Should you two not be with the caretaker?”

Atvi shrugged “He not know we sneaks out...wanted to play in puddles from the rain.” He then looked at the dibbun otter as if she was insane, that broccoli stuff was evil...evil little tree looking food that should be banned from even being created.

Kenya just smiles at Karth”Where going...cans I come? Me find mama and dada they no come backs yet.....maybe they gets lost in rain”

Karth snorts “No” He says firmly and then just walks off. The guard at the gate was asleep, yep they should so be fired. The sea otter just shook his head and then steped onto the path by the abbey.

Atvi followed and looked at the guard, then Karth”I come with you or I tell on you”

Kenya just was following them, she frowns “We gonna gets in trouble for being outsside”

Karth sighs as he looks at the two young ones “Go...home” In a firm voice and walks along the walls and to the woods.

Atvi sniffs and yells “You is a meanie otter!!”

Kenya starts crying now and holds close a little stuffed otter toy doll she has.

Karth turns and grumbles to himself, why...why follow him, “Inside before something gets you” He says quietly and then again walks off, yep let's just walk away from the dibbuns and trust they will listen.

Yeah right, dibbuns listen? Since when at a time like this as the vole runs up and goes to kick the otter in the leg and hmmphs.

Kenya rather not be alone and runs after them to catch up and trips in the mud and whimpers. Her doll is covered in mud, as is she as she sniffs. “Mama...mama dada!”

Karth snorts as his leg is kicked and goes to pick the dibbun vole up and look him in the face “Stop.....great what now?” He hears the other dibbuns wails and walks back holding the vole at arm's length.

Atvi kicks and wiggles around “Let me go...you is mean..I hate you!!!”

Kenya is in tears and her ankle is now swollen, she has mud all over and her doll is covered in mud as well....and oh no its arm is tearing off a little from the fall and from her pulling it off a twig it was tangled in” Molly gonna dies!!!!!!!!” She holds out the doll and sniffs “Save her!”

Karth looks at the doll “Its a doll...its not living”

Atvi folds his arms over his chest, grumpy vole.

“She deaded?” Kenya asks and then the wail is louder than before! Great going Karth!

“No..No its not...Its a doll it was never alive...oh good grief!!!!” He sighs and kicks a tree...and then tenses up and frowns, he kicked it rather hard.....and now he has a broken toe and a clear limp. He mutters a couple cuss words.

Atvi looks at him and repeats him “What does.. ******* mean?”

Kenya sniffs and also repeats the word, it sounds funny and she giggles...but still her doll, it needs help, and she remembers and cries again.

Karth frowns, they are repeating the cuss word. He has to think of something as he just sighs and starts to limp back to the gate “Come on...inside.”Its not like they went too far, like..well you can see the abbey and they are soon inside and he makes sure they get inside and great he really needs a healer now.

Atvi just stays beside the sea otter  and again asks what the word means, and again...and a 3nd time.

Kenya giggles, the word sounds funny so lets make a sing song of it as we skip to the infirm.

A infirm helper is awake and looks...well not too happy  “I am waking Anglea now” The helper frowns, that is his cloak the sea otter has and the fact dibbuns are repeating a cuss word, he looks at Karth.

“What...”Karth asks “Not my fault they repeat words”

Atvi points to Karth “He said........” Oh yes a new word, a cuss word...yiipeee!

Kenya smiles, she says the evil dreaded cuss word and then frowns as it seems that's a bad word and then..wailing again

Karth frowns....great the wails will likely wake someone and that stupid infirm beast is waking the one beast he wishes to not see...Anglea...he should so run.

****I would like to say he fails badly if that's ok with Anglea and say she SO heard the cuss word..and can we say he gets in trouble with Oz as well....I heard Oz has 3 hour lectures, that be so interesting for Karth! My sea otter is so doomed!!!!!*****

Last edited by Karth Riverbark (2018-04-05 12:26:06 PM)

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#2 2018-04-05 12:29:38 PM

oz

Re: Escape The Infirm...FAIL-Redwall Log

Yes...A lecture. Oz would very much hear of this, most likely from a grumpy Anglea somehow. I am not sure when I am on again though for the lecture but Yes....one lecture from dibbun caretaker to come your way and yes....Karth is so doomed your right tongue

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#3 2018-04-05 02:32:56 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Yes, Angela came in and heard the cuss word!  She at least tried to wash their mouths out with soap, all 3 of them.  Then Karth got no painkillers when he got his toe fixed up.  And you can bet she told Oz, too!  And threatened to tell Benar (although she didn't....this time).

This was hilarious....I now REALLY wanna do a DAB thing soon....and maybe get Karth stuck in the middle of it? xD

#4 2018-04-05 02:58:12 PM

Karth Riverbark

That be cool.....not sure how he ends up in the middle of DAB stuff though.....He did break his toe so maybe he just cant get away as fast....wrong place wrong time or something...he expects them to mind cause he is the adult and well....yeah

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#5 2018-04-05 04:46:33 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Board footer