Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-28 12:38:43 PM

warrior_Otter_maid

Ideas for Role Play

1.- Its time to Plant the crops for Spring and get things ready for Spring...ya its getting warm again.

2. Spring Feast...always fun! And...FOOD

3. Berry Picking and Pie Making...wild strawbrries

4. Market Place trip?

5.D.A.B......what they do best..Chaos!-Maybe they take over kitchens, or maybe they built a treehouse(I think there is one in one of the Orchards but its a hidden exit)

6. And...what else..don't know...Spring Cleaning

thats all ideas have for now

#2 2018-03-29 01:05:38 PM

Karth Riverbark

Re: Ideas for Role Play

I know the Wilowbark group is back by like April 4th...so that's cool.

Maybe the D.A.B. could take over a class room, they could maybe somehow sneak outside or if are outside during berry picking, or nature lesson?....they wander off on purpose tongue

Also some role play in Ferravale be nice too...Marketplace, tavern, maybe someone tries to rob something. Or just some funny thing...hey funny can happen in a vermin village

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#3 2018-03-29 01:21:57 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Well, we can't have berry picking right now because it's Spring and berries ripen in the Autumn.  However, all of your other ideas sound great, and maybe we can do the berry picking one in, like, August and say that they found some early berries.

The Spring Feast is in the planning stages and its date will probably be announced soon.

Oz and I are basically in charge of the DAB; depending on both of our schedules, perhaps we can have the little ones do some shenanigans soon.  When are you 2 usually onto RP? smile

Ferravale RPs would be greatly appreciated.  Maybe just have the marketplace open and chars are buying stuff? *shrugs* FV needs some RP sad

#4 2018-03-29 03:04:49 PM

warrior_Otter_maid

https://cuesa.org/eat-seasonally/charts/fruit

Stawberries are like in june, and blueberries also....:)

#5 2018-03-30 10:58:58 AM

Karth Riverbark

There was a little Role Play in Ferravale Today

Here is an idea for the abbey....a crisis..they are out of hot root! They must get more in the market place on the road or track down that darn spice merchant!

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#6 2018-03-30 12:52:47 PM

warrior_Otter_maid

Hee heee...no hot root panic!!!

Board footer