Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-22 11:46:05 AM

warrior_Otter_maid

It's Wise To Not Attack The Guard-Black Rose Log

Who is in log:

Kakarauri- Guard and assassin for Black Rose

Melantha- Leader of The Black Rose

Ace- Slave of the Black Rose

Where: Black Rose Base

Why:..Because

The Log:

Kakarauri stood guard at a cell, one usually used to separate a slave from the others. She idly twirled a long thin dagger as she was bored.

Melantha came to check on her slaves, she even feed them twice a day with fairy good food, not the best but it was more than just bread and water. She came to check on the hedgehog now and cleared her throat to get a reply or a look her direction.

Ace gave her a look alright and it was a glare as he coughed, his throat was dry “What ya want ya murdering bag of fur?”

Melantha tail puffed a little and then she spoke “Why is that any way to speak to me? You are still alive are you not? You could of easily of been killed like the otter was or so I heard”

Kakarauri stood close by but for now didn’t speak.

Ace was tried, he was a little weak but still had no problem telling the cat off..”Go soak ya head in the river moss. You’re a slaver.” He glanced at Kakarauri “And you’re no better…in the end slavers never win”

Melantha just smiled “You have been here for 4 days now. It seems I won and the only witness was killed.” She nods to the marten “Give him some food and drink, then check his arm and we can see if he is fit to work or not”

Kakarauri nods and enters the cell carefully, she isn’t a fool as she sits down a bowl of some sort of fish and turnips and a mug of water.

Ace watches her closely, he then leaps at the marten to punch her in the face! Maybe not with as much strength as he normally could, but he has anger on his side right now.

Melantha stayed where she was but she did draw out her blade just in case and stood ready.

Kakarauri was ready for an attack and quickly sidesteps and goes to slap the hedgehog across the face and kick him in the gut, not enough to kill, she growled as she narrowed her eyes “You dare attack me, I will bring the pain and more if need be”

Ace was not ready to accept the slap to the face as a couple lines appear on his cheek and then gasps as the kick sends him to the floor. He rolls a couple times and holds his stomach as pain floods him, he coughs a little and stays seated by the wall. He looks at the mug and bowl and looks away “Probably…..poisoned….”But he is hungry, he hasn’t eaten in the time he has been here.

Melantha speaks “Then eat and I would advise you not try a move like that again.”

Kakarauri stays in an attack pose and then will check his arm wound and tend to it, a new bandage and healing herbs, if the hedgehog is foolish enough to attack again she will apply more pain yet again. She then leaves the cell and stands by the cat quietly.

Ace lets the vermin tend to his arm, he wouldn’t even have the wound if he was more careful a night before he helped the dibbun otter. It was odd that they were tending to his wound, well their loss when his strength returned. He crawled to the food and water and downed it quickly coughing a little and then scooted it away.

Melantha went into the cell and got the bowl and mug, then locked the cell as she looked inside “What is your name woodlander as I am polite and wish to call you by name, not just woodlander or slave”

Kakarauri watches Ace for any movements towards her leader, she could easily kill the hedgehog with the flick of her wrist or an arrow to the head. But only if he tries to harm the cat.

Ace shivers and stays where he is “Ace….not that it matters lass…but guess you can know the name of the beast who will…trust me….help slay you.”

Melantha smirks a little “Whatever you say Ace…I am Melantha…leader of the Black Rose. If I was you I would behave, or I may just report you to my own boss”

Kakarauri grins showing some razor looking teeth, ok that’s just creepy but she likes to scare the slaves.

Ace is not scared as he takes a deep breath and then replies “Well then….so who is this boss of yours if you’re supposed to be leader, someone ya report to?”

“None of your business Ace, that’s mine and mine alone” Melantha says as she ways her tail slightly “The only thing you need to know is this is your home now and you belong to me. You will work for me…soon your meet some other slaves, it would have been today but now you added a couple days to your loneliness. I hope you are more willing to listen and work in 2 days…good day”With that she walks off and leaves the guard behind. She has other things to do today…make get more slaves, and there is lunch for the other slaves…and then she shall get some lunch for herself.

Kakarauri remains at her guard post and just to make the hedgehog's day worse she will eat her lunch in front of him. Dipping the bread into the soup, sipping some ale slowly, taking small bites of wild mushrooms with cheese and just faceing him, staying out of reach...to her this is fun.

Board footer