Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-16 12:16:27 PM

Karth Riverbark

Helping A Friend-Wllowbark Log

Karth Riverbark-Me-Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Xander Winters-Leader of Mossflower Defenders

~~~LOG~~~~

Xander woke up and right away wished he didn't as he had a pounding headache, his throat was sore, and he just felt like someone beat him up and somehow he forgot. He groaned and muttered something.

Karth had came inside to check on him and noticed signs of waking soon and so left and came back with a cup of something “Drink it sir your feel better”

Xander eyes closed and then opened to look at the sea otter. He decided to trust his friend and take the mixture to drink it down slowly, the taste was interesting but he decided to ask after he drank it, “What...was that?” He coughed a little as his throat was still a little sore.

“Water with ginger in it, good for hang overs” Karth states as he stays beside the badger”Feeling ok sir?”

Xander frowned “Hangover....”He thinks and nods “I will be ok here soon. Last night sort of a blur”He rubs the sides of his head, “Now O know how my Uncle Zee felt some mornings after being at the Ferravale Tavern till like late”

Karth just nods, he isn't curious who Zee is and offers Xander a paw to stand if he wishes.”Lunch is soon, if you think you can handle lunch”

Xander blinks “Lunch...how long was I passed out?” He frowns trying to remember some of last night “What all...happen? Are the others upset?” He finally lets the otter help him stand.

Karth replies “No sir...I helped you to your room and informed the others you wished to be alone and not bothered and to respect that, so they don't know of your...drinking a lot of what ever ale that was, or maybe it was stronger than ale I do not know”

Xander nods “I..yeah...I remember a little I was speaking to Greystone and had asked if he could avoid collenstin so we could get back sooner and he said he would and its like a little under a week once get to the River Moss to Ferravale and then Redwall and Defender Base if you rather just go there but I think its wise to all go to Redwall fist and then elsewhere.”He thinks “I also ate dinner with Greystone”

Karth nods “Yes and I believe you didn't keep dinner either sir so it may be wise to clean up first before attending lunch. I am not curious of what you ate and drank, that's your business though I do advise to maybe not drinking with Greystone again, what ever drink he offered was fairly strong.”

Xander frowns “I was..drunk...did I do anything stupid?”

Karth shakes his head, nope he decides not to mention the evil beast slaying pickles of Doom...”No sir...nothing much, as I said all others were asleep and it was getting to be sunrise soon and I , as said, told them you needed rest and alone time but I did stay by the doorway to make sure you were not bothered.” He adds “Shall we head to lunch in a little while?”

Xander nods “Yeah...and thanks for your help, I am sure you offered more help than you most likely should of and I am thankful for that.” He excuses himself to clean up and get his extra set of clothing to wear..these he will wash later, after lunch and soon he is looking for Karth.

Karth didn't go to far as he nods to the badger “Ready for lunch sir, I do believe its potatoes soup and some rolls...I myself cannot wait to get back to Mossflower and have hot root, yes they tried to make it once on the way here and failed very badly.”

Xander smiles a little”Yeah lunch sounds nice with just some water to drink.”He is feeling better, his headache only light now but should pass after lunch.

Karth nods and leads the badger to where ever lunch is, what ever happen last night will never be mentioned, he will keep it to himself if anyone asks and he is fairly sure his leader will as well.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer