Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-14 12:14:45 PM

warriormaid

Strange Chat On The Dirt Road

Who is In This Log:

Misu-  Sea Otter warrior maid from the sea coast

Anatole-Warrior Otter of Mossflower Defenders

Tassel-Another Warrior otter of Mossflower Defenders

Where:

Dirt Road by Redwall Abbey

When:

Maybe around lunch time

Why:

Because...the road..don't know let's just post my 1st log smile.......

Here's the log:

Misu traveled along the dirt road, every so often looking at the woods as she was not one to just happily walk along and suddenly be ambushed, nope not her. She had bare feet, and this is winter time but she seems to care less as she just walks south.

Tassel finds this odd indeed. She calls out “Aren’t ya feet like cold!” She waits for a reply as she stays by the oak tree.

Misu stops and slowly turns to the voice and gives a simple..”No..”And then is once more heading south. She looks up to see the walls of Redwall Abbey and slows slightly studying it.

Tassel just gives her a look and walks closer “Ok..never meet a beast that disliked footwear but wot ever makes ya happy. And that is Redwall Abbey they have mighty fine October Ale and pie, lots of pie”

Misu just looks at Tassel, she is listening and shrugs “So…I don’t like Pie”

Tassel jaw drops, “You don’t like pie!?” Ok this is a shock.

Anatole jumps down from a tree limb and smiles at Tassel and grins “Now dear….I dislike shoes, they are a hassle and make it hard to move very quickly.”

Misu starts to lay a paw on her weapon and then relaxes, she crosses her arms over her chest” So…pie is not good, none of it, why eat something that hides its food”

Tassel smiles and kisses Anatole on the nose, “Well sides you my dear…..” She blinks at Misu “Hides? What…..”

Misu explains “It’s covered up, like its danger ready to strike, pie is best to stay clear of.”She looks at the abbey walls “Maybe they should outlaw pie or just eat it, I will not”

Anatole tilts his head “What is this about pie lass?”

Tassel hummphs “Well there is pumpkin pie, it’s like…well not so called covered up and mellow crème isn’t”

Misu speaks “Why eat something mixed with something else.”

Anatole sits down to listen, this is interesting.

Tassel arches an eyebrow “Mixed with…what the…hotroot is a mix of like hotroot, scallions and shrimp mainly and ALL otters like that…let me guess you don’t?”

Misu makes a face “I only eat simple things, fruits and vegetables that are themselves…like just an apple or just a carrot with simple water, water is clear and pure not like other drinks with added stuff….that can hide things in it.”

Anatole holds back a snicker and grins “Your funny lass!”

Tassel frowns at the other otter “You’re not helping dear go inside” She glances at the sea otter. “Ok…have you ever tried anything else?”

“Why would I wish to taste what could be death in a glass or dish” She asks in a serious tone of voice. Misu just, yeah she is strange.

Anatole falls back laughing “Death in a dish or glass…..oh goodness…..”

Tassel frowns, “Your…odd” She says to Misu and glares at Anatole as her paws go to her hips, “Stop laughing like some insane beast or I will slap you” She offers a smile or tries to to Misu” I am Tassel and laugh it up here is my husband Anatole. We are members of Mossflower Defenders. We protect all beasts and keep an eye out for vermin beasts and help beasts out when we can.You are?”

Misu studies both otters as she answers “I am Misu….Defenders of the land? Interesting and what is odd? One should always be careful what they consume and always know where one’s meal comes from.”

Anatole manages to calm down, but still decides to keep his mouth shut as he slowly stands.

Tassel nods, “Well and if you’re interested you can talk to other members, we could use some more members, the more the merrier right?”

Misu listens “Yes…like a single stick can be broken, but a bundle of sticks cannot be broken as easily…I shall look into this…Mossflower Defenders and offer my fighter and protection skills, and if needed teach them how to keep safe from hidden dangers”

Anatole gins “Like pie and drinks that aren’t water…heeheehhhheee….better go tell de abbot to throw out all the pies or…hey they can throw all the pies into my stomach!”

Tassel takes a deep breath and glares at Anatole, this can’t be good…it’s..NO NOT THE LOOK!

Misu just narrows her eyes, and then calmly speaks “I shall leave you to your fate, your wife seems unhappy with you….good day…or bad day maybe…your fate not mine” She then heads into the abbey, whatever happens next is none of her business.

#2 2018-03-15 04:58:58 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Strange Chat On The Dirt Road

This is hilarious, and a great way to introduce a new character.  Great first log, too smile  I hope we can RP soon big_smile

Board footer