Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-30 12:38:41 PM

Rudolfo And Alts

A Time To Recover..Heal..Plan-Blackrose Log

Who:

Taz- New 2nd in command of Blackrose, Assassin,poisoner, fighter

Melantha- Leader of the Blackrose

Javin-Otter

Maryweather-former Recruit of LP

Log:

Taz finds Melantha and brings her to a future new base of the Blackrose, and Taz has a couple friends...and a couple surprises....

The first thing she noticed was pain, and the fact she was on some sort of cot maybe or pile of blankets at least and a blanket or two on her. She also had a bandaged chest and leg. She opened her eyes slowly and her ears went back as she make a small growling sort of hiss noise. Melantha  was awake.

“Your safe..Master Melantha ..I found you just before a couple hares came back to burn down the old base. I have found a new more...suitable one.” He stepped out to show it was Taz.

Melantha  glared “Oh..now you show up, where were you when the hares were escaping?Where were you in the fight..I lost a dozen beasts and my 2nd in command...”Not that she liked Stormfang really, he was an idiot and she DID secretly plan to let him die...well guess that plan went off sooner than planed.

Taz smirked “Stormfang was a fool...an idiot, I would make a better 2nd in command than he...plus”He snapped his fingers, 2 tall sand colored Ferrets joined him, across their chests were an X design full of throwing daggers”I have body guards who are also willing to serve you my Master. They helped me get you here...yes we could of captured or killed the two scouts...the hares we seen but no...they need to assume you died along with the others and that the Blackrose was..destroyed.”

Melantha  just rolled her eyes, then slowly smiled coldly” That's...that's a good idea....yes maybe my plans to be feared and make the Blackrose great again will happen after all and winter is coming....and I need to recover, but I need recruits and with you as my 2nd in command.”

Taz nods “Of course...Master. I am ready to serve you, help you recover. There is ways to gather slaves without the hares knowing, as well as recruits”

“How?” Melantha  asked curious “They would notice beasts missing...duhhh”

Taz smirks “Simple...there is always travelers, they always seek..shelter, we give them a meal and seem..nice, and a nice room....only to of had sleeping herbs in the drink and food....they awaken in a cell...travelers are not always looked for, even some recruits of those...hares could be grabbed”He shrugs “Recruits do sometimes tend to....leave, not to often but some do....you find the ones who seem to maybe be ones they think...left and decided to not stay with the patrol after all. Other travelers are wanderers or have told friends they are traveling and to not worry...we find them be friend someone a few days and then....enslave them”

Melantha  grins “I like your ways, I befriended an otter maid once....wish had a way to capture her, but she is in Mossflower.”She snorts, “I hate Mossflower..but hey I think the Western shores could fit my needs...greatly, where are we?”

“And abandoned building not far from that temporary base, there is another smaller one perfect for...slaves, slaves could also help repair the roof of this building and the slave building...both made of strong stone and concrete floor....one door only as if the one was storage maybe”He smirks again”Slave storage in our case.....a very small slit is near the top for air and a faint line of light, not like slaves need much and who says you can't one day get this otter maid back into your ownership.”

Melantha  hmmms quietly “Maybe..her name is Kenya, stays at this..Redwall Abbey place.She was to be be my first slave but those abbey fools misled her away from me and she found out I killed a couple Defender beasts....what ever, no Defenders around here for miles..just the Long Patrol and their Badger Lord...and the thanks to Ormaz The Long Patrol was almost wiped out, their numbers are very very low now.”

Taz nods “So I have heard....some believe it to be mere rumors others know its not.”He grins and nods to the ferrets and looks back to the cat”I have a..gift”

Melantha  glaces over curious “What sort of gift?”

Taz just smirks as the two ferrets leave and return with one very fierce looking otter, he frowns as he looks at the cat and the marten is just worse.”His name is Javin”

Javin looks at the feline “First..I am no slave”He smiles coldly”Not against having one though, or catching one.”He tosses forward a very scared looking hare...a recruit or well...was.”Seems she was out  and about all alone from the stress of the workload..spoke of quiting the Long Patrol sooo...brought her with me.She can live here now I say..right Maryweather?”

The hare maid, barely 7 seasons just curls up and looks at the floor, ok maybe earlu morning drills were ok after all, and all those runs and...they were far far better.

Melantha looks over and studies the otter “An otter working for us...well isn't that a new twist on things”She grins “And a servent....good we need some work done before gets too cold”

“You want your otter maid back..Javin can hunt her down, get her here..I mean he is a fellow otter after all, course it may not be right away”

Javin chuckles”Well no...that be dumb and ya against an otter lady? I can help you....get into places you can't, trick beasts you can't. I can fight, run, track...kill if needed and care less...so..I stay or go, ya choice”

Melantha smiles coldly “Stay  among my ranks and if you can find my....dear friend Kenya and somehow get her here..all the better, but yes taking your time is fine with me...no need to rush the Blackrose's come back either, let the hares and anyone else believe me dead, sides I need time to recover..gave recruits and some slaves to fix this new place up”

Taz nods “Of course..the Blackrose shall never fade....cause where there is light there is also and always...darkness to snuff it...out”

Melantha smiles as she relaxes..she will heal, it will take time but she will heal...recover..regain new members as well as new...slaves.

My Alts: 
Rudolfo-LP Hare Private and Fighter
Jarvis-Camp Willow Otter

#2 2018-12-01 03:17:09 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: A Time To Recover..Heal..Plan-Blackrose Log

Oh, shnap, the otter!  THE PLOT TWIST!

OoooooOOOOoooohh......

Board footer