Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-29 07:52:08 PM

Ximena

Rescue Mission-LP LOG

Who:

Tarsa- Sargeant in the LP and Fighter

Hanzi- Recruit in the LP

Felicity- Corporial and runner in the LP

Rudolfo-Fighter and Priavte in the LP

Zolomon- Runner and Private first Class in LP

Dominik- Fighter and Private in the LP

Melantha- Leader of the Blackrose

Stormfang- 2Nd in command of The Blackrose

Log:

Hanzi just looks over the edge and frowns, he should just leave..really he should or maybe they will tell him to leave knowing his luck.

Tarsa walks up and clears her throat "A word..words..please"She will wait till he reacts before she speaks.

Hanzi frowns and slowly turns, a salute and he stands at attention, says nothing as he rather not be even more grumbled at or worse.

Tarsa steps closer "What all do you know from the time this...Blackrose had you captive and I don't mean recently, bound to be something you remember besides the tattoos..behaviors? Anything is helpful."

Hanzi ears droop "I..well..the cat is in charge and guess she still is but their numbers are fairly low and right now she has mainly ferrets and weasels and that marten, oh and the rat....he has no tail now."He looks down now "I..am sorry for trouble caused..kick me out if needed, I likely deserve it. No one likes me I already know that.."

Tarsa snorts"I will not turn in a report to...kick you out. I am just surprised you got loose and got here but I will just call it luck is on your side. You did point out where this base is and me and two others are going...you are staying here, I am not sure what to do with you, what goes through your mind even. Is this what you want to be a long patrol hare or ....2nd thoughts?"

Hanzi answers "I do..I want to be a long patrol hare. I know I have no...good skills but I want to learn...please." He frowns "I..have no family, those..slavers made sure of that, I have..no one."

And at this moment, who should come up but Corporal Felicity, in uniform and everything! She spots the 2 before she's even fully exited the stairwell. Seeing the Sergeant's posture and having heard her tone of voice, the Runner cringes slightly. She stops right at the top of the stairs, hesitating, unsure of if she should interrupt or not. She clears her throat, waiting to see if she's noticed or not.

Tarsa sighs and closes her eyes, opening them and looking towards Felicity, she looks at Hanzi"I have a mission to get to and you likely have class or something to attend to Hanzi"

Hanzi nods "Yes Marm...I do, reading and writing class. I can..get to that, excuse me"He salutes them both and walks on to the doorway and disappears below.

Felicity watches the Recruit leave and sighs. "Oi vey....d'y'want me to try talkin' to 'im when this mess with th' slavahs is ovah, Sah?" She salutes, then relaxes (sort of) into an at-ease position. "An' I'm about as ready t'go as I'll evah be."

Tarsa nods "Then...we get Dominik and head out. We find the slavers...and destroy them, burn down the base after the slaves are free and show the Long Patrol is not someone to...mess with. Slavers can not stay alive on these shores."Her voice just has ice in it as she speaks of these slavers. She adds a little more quietly "Also a marten if seen, make no direct eye contact with him"

Felicity nods. "Aye. No slavah shall live through this battle, not if I 'ave any say. No direct eye contact? That should be fairly easy, but I'll definitely keep that in mind, Sah. .....do we 'ave any clue of just 'ow many of these blaggahds we're facin'? I feel a bit bettah when I 'ave an idea of what I'm goin' up against."

Tarsa speaks as she walks, "A dozen maybe and yes there is some marten with violet-Grey eyes he ...I don't know can make a hare or someone do something."She frowns "Reminds me..I still need to mention that little book and why it has an arrow buried in it"

=Short while later, night time=

Tarsa made sure only a small number came, very small it seems like 3 hares came all together as she scans the area and stays very alert and frowns, "Well...ok it is small, good then...lets hope this is easy"

Stormfang paces back and forth and mutters to himself. Why is he a guard today he should be elsewhere is what he should be. He frowns at his missing tail, yeah he will make them pay later for that. He keeps a cutlass with him as he glaces around.

Felicity came with her Sergeant, short sword sheathed at her side and loaded sling in her paw. "I doubt 'twill be easy, Sah," she murmurs, "but may'ap it will. Where are the slaves kept, do we know?" She stays hidden, her uniform camouflaging her as it should. Peering at the base, she takes in the scene with a serious scowl, listening to what the other hares say.

Rudolfo is inside the small building, the one cell made in the back in fact with a couple other beasts as he sighs, he glaces at the hamster and then the door "Things been quiet today, little too quiet for my likening if ask me"

Zolomon sighs "Who knows...from pass events quiet isn't always good when comes to vermin whom been know ta be causing trouble, then the group is smallish...for now "He adds at the end with a frown.

Melantha makes her way to the cell area and glares at Stormfang"We need to find a better location and soon, this place is too small and not so well hidden and you let that one hare get away? Your an idiot....and where is Taz?"

Tarsa frowns "No..but there seems to be one building so can't be too bad and perfect time to attack..when they are weak"

Stormfang says, "Not my fault I wasn't there..Freddy was and he got knocked out and it was dark..if I was there I would of taken his tail, he took MY TAIL...ya know..a tail fer a tail right boss?""

It's probably good that Felicity can't hear the argument very well, or else she'd be struggling to not laugh like a maniac. "Should we go 'round th' back an' look for a window, freein' the slaves and then well all attack the vermin? Or do y' 'ave a different plan?" I mean, plans sometimes need to be altered once you're in the situation, right? So the Corporal is waiting on her Sergeant's orders before she makes a move.

Rudolfo is where he can hear the cat and rat ague and shakes his head "Well it was quiet not so much now"

Zolomon frowns, he nods "Well I don't plan to stay long if can help it. I have seen worse vermin that these..trust me, just hope this group don't get to that point ever"

Melantha snorts as she speaks to Stormfang..other beasts are 4 ferrets, 2 weasels and a lone fox that looks to be sleeping some reason. The marten seems to be away for now"Well still he got away....we need a better...bigger base and better guards but I plan to expand..recruit more vermin, be feared...should of happen in Mossflower but hey...maybe this area is better hmm?" She chuckles.

Tarsa looks to see what they are up agasit" Small building....a front and likely back door..maybe from both ends. I would say could of brought more but less is good as has less attention."She has her saber "Lets go we have friends to free.

Dominik had formulated a plan of his own; the massive hare would hang back and cover the rear of the group, in case of any possible ambushes that were set up. In all honesty that likely would not be the case with this particular group, they didn't seem to be big fans of strategy or preparation. As a side benefit, it also would likely scare the living heck out of the slavers whenever Dom would finally make his approach. Despite his size, he manages to stay quiet as he moves along a short distance behind the other Patrollers, and the buck had covered himself entirely in charcoal so as to color his fur as dark as the night...it made it easier for him to hide in the shadows.

Stormfang grins" Yeah be feared....maybe slowly slay...enslave all the bunnys..."He thinks "What about the stripedog though, how do you get rid of that? He's tall..and sort of.....tall and strong."

Felicity nods quietly, refraining from double checking where the huge hare is. It's just creepy how he's managed to stay hidden this long. Whirling her sling silently, she whispers, "Just say the word, Sah. I'm beyond ready." She does everything her superior officer signals for her to do, moving off when she does.

Rudolfo frowns and steps back from the cell door "Something is upland likely not good."

Zolomon sighs "Maybe we need to think of a plan, they have to open the door soon right? Maybe we try to knock a guard out or something."

Melantha says, "I am not worried about some stupid badger or hares.....I don't fear those things and if we happen to take out some hares..his fault right?" She smirks, its funny to her, "Sides..one reason to gain numbers, or see if Taz is serious on trying to fight it""

Tarsa motions for Felicity to follow, a ferret sees them but is grabbed by Tarsa who slams the ferret into the side of the building door and drops him,"Ok...have weapon out let's go"

And staying hidden is a small part of Dominik's plan. He is assuming that once the slavers see the other Patrollers, they will likely guess that Dom would be among them, however Dom plans on playing off of this to drop a nice little surprise right in their laps once he does appear. The hare quietly slinks along, careful to keep his pawsteps as noise-free as he possibly can. He had also forgone his usual sword for a pair of daggers, which are sheathed on his belt.

Stormfang asks, "You don't fear a badger?Ya insane boss..."He decides to go check around as he is bored."

Felicity nods and shifts her sling to her left paw, drawing her soot-darkened sword with her dominant right paw. After slamming the rock in her sling into the ferret's face for good measure, the Runner quietly slips along, peering around for enemies. As they get closer and she can finally clearly hear the cat and the rat conversing, her lips press into a thin line. Because of COURSE they want to dominate the shores. Vermin are freaks tongue

Rudolfo listens and sighs " ok...that's if they open the cell doors..still have to catch them off guard to knock em out, the kid got lucky I think"

Zolomon says, "Oh they will open one way or another..."Least he hopes so. He goes to check on the hamster maid that is also here and frowns"When a chance to escape comes someone has to carry Ximena outta here""

Melantha rolls her eyes and walks away from the cell door and looks around the small building, a hallway to the cells and a larger room, where she will sit, off to the side. She plans to get a large place, more than one building, into her ownership soon. On the outside is still 4 ferrets, 2 weasels and that sleeping fox by the cell now, they need a better guard seems.

Tarsa looks at the small hallway and frowns, should be more guards on the inside but she guesses they are outside more. She nods to be quiet as she starts to go down the long hall and is slow, quiet as can be. She will note a possible room off to the side and one at the end of the hallway as well.

Dominik moves swiftly from tree to tree, hiding behind each one as best he can as he gets closer and closer to where the base is. Finally spotting his crew, the hare gives a silent nod if any happen to glance his way simply to reassure them that he had indeed followed them. He looms in the shadows between the wooded area, ready and willing to engage the enemy whenever the situation calls for it, and also to provide cover for them once the prisoners were secured.

Stormfang steps closer and stops...he sees at least Tarsa and draws his cutlass" Hey bunny....ya picked a bad time to visit "

Felicity did happen to glance in that direction, and she gives the big buck a grim smile to show that she saw him. When they get to the cell, she stops and takes in where all the enemies are, gauging which would be the best to attack first and preparing to charge. She crouches slightly, ready to spring the moment her Sergeant gives her the go-ahead. But then there's a tailless rat, and she decides to give herself the go ahead. Without a word, she leaps forward from behind the other hare maid and goes to slam her loaded sling into the rat's face, hoping to knock him unconscious before he can sound the alarm!

Rudolfo listens and blinks, "Someone else is here..I think, I..I don't know fer sure"

Zolomon walks slowly to the door"Wot ya mean someone else is here? Other than a guard?" Ok he is curious, other hares or other vermin maybe?

Melantha was about to relax or so she thought when she hears Stormfang speak and grumbles to herself as she gets up from her chair "What now?" She asks in a demanding voice.

Tarsa eyes narrow at the rat and she grips her cutlass, "Where are the slaves you vermin pest?" She looks to the side as she has likely alerted others by now but she is willing to fight if needed.

Dominik is on top of things, as two of the alerted ferrets who had started to approach Tarsa and Felicity from behind both suddenly slump to the ground, one right after the other in quick succession. The daggers Dom had brought are no longer on his belt any more, they are instead now embedded in the backs of the ferrets. Giving Tarsa and Felicity a smirk from where he crouches and a grim nod to continue, the buck remains in his position hiding nearby in the trees.

Stormfang grins "Well ya get past me...maybe your see em or maybe ya won't..who knows huh"Stormfang starts to step closer when the stone hits him in the snoat, he holds his nose with one paw and glares at Felicity"Or..take out another hare first."A couple weasels join in the fight now, ok so the rescue wont be perfect.

Rudolfo frowns "Fighting, clearly fighting chap"He grins now "Guess that lad did get outta the area and back to the mountain after all"

Zolomon smiles and chuckles "See...now the vermin are in trouble"He hmms "We need to get outta here and help the other hares fight"Yeah first the door needs open though of course.

Melantha steps into view and narrows her eyes "Great you long eared freaks are here to try and ruin my day, not gonna let my day be ruined by long eared heros!" She draws her blade and grins,"so..here to die or be my guests?"

Felicity smirks. "Oh, m'sorry, didn't see ya there, wot!" She goes to stab at a weasel, then kicks at the rat's stomach, swirling her loaded sling like a flexible club to try and hit the weasel in the head with it! "'Ow 'bout you die instead, pussy cat? Wot!" Where are the keeeeeys? They need the keys to open the door -- here's no way they have enough time to pick any locks right now!

Tarsa snorts "Neither"She keeps an eye on the cat as well as the rat as she steps back a little, she kicks a ferret that gets to close to her They have to get to the door, maybe one of the dead vermin have a key?

Stormfang smirks, ok a couple ferrets are dead and a weasel now, but there is still a couple ferrets and one weasel and oh look the fox woke up and blinks in confusion "Huh..what is going on?" The rat speaks"Hares about ta die...right boss?"

Dominik had taken into account the fact that the crew would likely be lacking in the whole 'key to open cell doors' aspect of things, and so the large buck strides out of his hiding place as he moves to approach the small base. He easily dispatches any of the vermin who stray too close, and he appears to be a hare on a mission as he gets closer and closer to the fighting. As the fox awakens, it really seemed to be bad timing for him as Dom suddenly looms over him. Reaching down a paw to grab at the fox's head, Dom tries to slam it against the wall to incapacitate him.

Rudolfo steps back from the door as he listens "Ok..may be wise to not be too close to the door but surely the vermin are clearly having a bad day now"

Felicity whips the loaded sling around to try and bash it into the rat's head again, just for good measure. Stabbing at the remaining weasel, she then leaps back to avoid any retaliation from the vermin.

Melantha just glares, "Fight them you idiots..."Where is Taz when you need him, on vacation? She then sees the large hare and her ears flatten against her head, the fox starts to try and stab the hare is just as quickly knocked out cold with a weak groan.

Tarsa lets felicity handle the rat and goes to try and slice at the feline while its distracted!

Dominik enters the base after taking out the fox, pausing to take a good look around to try and figure out the layout and where things are, exactly. Seeing Melantha, Dom grins at her and waves a paw. Spying an older looking door that is likely a cell door, Dom gives it a rap with a paw as he calls to anyone who may be inside..."Hello? Anyvun home?" He puts an ear to the door to see if he can hear anything from within, also keeping an eye out for any slaves that may try to engage him in battle.

Stormfang moves this time and sticks out his tongue at the hare maid "Ya missed.."The pebble hits a wall as he chuckles. He makes the mistake of backing close to Dominik, likely not too wise but his attention is on the other two hares.

Rudolfo grins "Hey ya....you have two hares in here chap..."He frowns and adds "And a very ill hamster maid whom needs a blooming healer quick fast"

Zolomon smiles "Dom!"He chuckles "Yeah the vermin are doomed now...we may be back in time for dinner at the mountain"

Felicity hadn't let her stone out of her sling, and as it misses it raps her on the knuckles. Seeing the predicament the rat is getting himself into, she hare maid sticks her tongue out in return. "Yeah, but I don't 'ave to be the one to slay you, y'pathetic slavah scum!" She goes to stab at the weasel, trying to, well, not die herself.

Melantha isn't sure which hare to attack...well maybe she should attack the one that looks like a higher rank, Blade in paw she charges towards Tarsa!

Tarsa has been alert this whole time and it seems the slavers numbers are going down not the hare's numbers, she catches sight of the feline and goes to block the blade at the last moment and then shove the cat into the closet wall with all her strength.

Dominik grins as he hears voices behind the door. "Hang tight, vil be vith in second." He spies Stormfang with his back turned to him, and the buck reaches out a large paw to try and grab him by the collar. If successful, Dom pulls the rat as hard as he can, shoving him back in the direction of the old door, and he tries to slam Stormfang into the door with as much force as he is able. Hopefully it is hard enough to knock the door off its hinges...or perhaps, even shatter it completely.

Stormfang starts to panic as he is grabbed and goes to stab the hares arm with his dagger, then he is slammed into the door a couple times. The 2nd time it's clear he is likely not getting back up and...cool he made a sort of key battling ram? Either way the door sort of creaks open slowly and the rat slumps to the floor....not getting up or moving again.

Rudolfo frowns as he looks at Zolomon like what in the seasons is going on on the other side of the door. He steps back as the door opens and blinks, "Well....seems the door was politely open wot"

Felicity is still dealing with the weasel, who has managed to not die yet. Their blades clash, then the Runner dances backwards and goes to kick him in the stomach! Twirling her still-loaded sling, she tries to hit him in the eye with the stone, then stab him in the chest with her short sword! Upon seeing what the huge hare is doing, she chirps, "Oh, good, Dominik, y'found the key!" She gasps as the weasel's blade finally connects, slicing her arm a little.

Zolomon chuckles, he goes to pick up the hamster maid and for now waits, yes he can run but he needs a clear path and will likely get to the mountain first as he decides that could be the best place, or would the village be best.

Melantha hisses as it seems her, a still alive ferret and an semi conscious fox is all that's left of the vermin, she is not counting Taz as he seems no where, she and him need a serious chat if she survives this. She hits the wall and growls, ears back as she goes to what looks like punch Tarsa, but there is a hidden dagger in her sleeve"Let GO..hare maid!"

Tarsa seems to keep forgetting to take that little pocket sized book from her ...well pocket, so moody this morning yeah she planned to give it back to Quinten to repair...well he will have to repair it even more as for a 2nd time in like a freaking 3-4 days? The book saves her..again as the dagger sinks into it, she does kick the cat in the stomach and stumbles backwards a couple feet surprised and then cusses loudly"Stupid cat...."

Dominik drops the rat to the floor as he suddenly goes limp after colliding with the cell door, and as it swings open slowly, Dom ducks his head to peek into the cell. "Does not look comfortable. Is likely vant to come vith us, yes?" The buck gives the other two hares a wink, before he simply reaches over to tear the door off its hinges, letting it drop to the floor with a thud. Heck, might as well finish the job, right? "Is restrained any vay?" he asks the two, before he spots the likely ill hamster maid. "Here, vil take. You two, help Felicity and Tarsa." He reaches down his paws to lift the hamster maid as gently as possible.

Felicity is still struggling with the weasel, who is more skilled then he looks. "A little 'elp 'ere, wot!" Their blades locked, the Corporal is hesitant to use her still-loaded sling/flexible club due to how close she is to her enemy -- hitting oneself in the head is not really a good option, y'know?

Rudolfo shakes his head "No..was tied earlier but got untied..."He frowns "We should leave before their..friends show up"

Zolomon nods and will let the larger hare take the hamster maid "I agree we should go back...."He looks between Tarsa and Melthna, if the cat just seriously hurt someone the cat dies..unless she us smart and runs.

Melantha hisses and goes to slap a claw at Tarsa's face as she kicks out as well, one kick getting her as she drops, ears back and looks at the hares "You rabbits won today..not again though"

Tarsa is fine, well till the claws are at her face, she moves enough to avoid her eyes getting sliced at but one mark does barely miss her left eye and a claw mark is seen above and just to the side of her eye and blood pours down her face

Dominik is pretty much unable to do much more fighting now that his arms are occupied by the hamster maid, and so the hare steps over the torn-off door and the rat in front of it as he begins to make his way back out of the base. Unfortunately for the weasel who is locked in battle with Felicity, he happens to be right in the way of the large hare who is barreling forward out of the base. Before Dom reaches him, he is doing an admirable job in fighting Felicity...however, Dom rears back and basically just punts at the weasel as hard as he can with a free foot. The results may vary, if anything it will at least distract him enough for Felicity to finish him.

Rudolfo quickly goes to find their weapons and frowns, he grips the blade"What about the cat?" The weasel...well seems the corporal will finish it off right?

Felicity takes that moment to slice at the weasel's throat to finish him off! Backing away, she whirls around just in time to see the cat slice her Corporal's face. Whirling her sling at her side, she lets the stone loose with incredible aim, and unless the cat moves, she's gonna have a rock to her nose!

Zolomon looks glares and gets a blade from one of the dead ferrets and goes to stab the cat in the chest!He also goes to punch her in the jaw for good measure and oh he looks peeved off, the then goes to Tarsa's side "Tar..Tar..."He will help her back, in fact if needed speed back to the mountain with her, good idea to get out of his way like the last ferret choose not too...its beheaded, ya peeved hare as he gently , if he can...surely he can right, scoop up the Sargent and get her back to a healer, path is likely clear now..well dead vermin but hey...no one getting in his way.

Melantha gets a rock to the nose.."Youuuu..."And she gasps..a blade, oh this is familiar as she drops to her knees, spits a little blood and then is knocked unconscious...is she dead? Its unclear the position she falls into, but later it will be clear that blade barely missed her heart, may of damaged a lung slightly though but she can still breath somewhat...but she will need a healer herself, but she looks...well dead .

Tarsa at first almost stabs the other hare, he is lucky she hears the voice before that, she mutters something but lets him carry her.

Felicity isn't going to stop the other Runner, and she decides that the cat looks dead enough. So she just motions for Rudolfo to come with them, then, making sure he's keeping up, goes to help make sure Zolomon and Dominik are safe as they focus on their injured burdens.

Dominik makes a beeline back towards the path once he makes sure the others are following. He is in a more vulnerable spot now that he is carrying someone, and the best course of action is likely to get back to the Mountain as quickly as possible. It seems their task of recovering the prisoners was successful with no loss of life and minimal injuries. Always a good day for the Patrol! "Back to Mountain, ve go..." the hare's voice booms, as the group heads off into the distance.

Rudolfo frowns and follows as best he can, a slight limp but not too much, he catches up to the corporal "Is the Sargent ok ya think marm?"

Tarsa should be fine, she is alive though its not clear if she will get a bad scar from this fight or not, she feels safe on the way back as Zolomon carries her, well least they succeeded in freeing the slaves and stopping the Blackrose...so good day in that since. She is serious gonna need a couple days off now though

My Alts
Ximena- Hamster- Slave(Rarely Connected)
Aella- Shrew-Log -A-Log of The Guosim 
Tarsa-Hare-Drill Sargeant in LP and Fighter

Board footer