Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-28 08:40:13 PM

Ximena

Time to Stop Them Sooner Rather Than Later- LP LOG

Who:

Tarsa-Sargeant in the LP/ Fighter

Dominik-Priavte in the LP/Fighter

Monty- Priavte in the LP/ Fighter

Gregorian-Blacksmith, Fighter and as of now a Sareant in the LP (As of middle of this log)

Hanzi- Recruit in the LP

log:

=Training Room=

Tarsa is in here training and she is moody, not always a good thing as she takes it out on an already messed up training dummy...she pants and catches her breath and looks like she is ready to scream.

Gregorian takes his usual short cut from the forge through the armory and appears in the training room twirling one hammer in his paw and humming very quietly. He seems in a good mood. He doesn't look up at first, if he saw her expression he might have turned straight back around otherwise. He's just naturally heading for the training dummies without looking.

Monty is already in the training room; he'd been here since the morning, in the same routine he'd followed every day since finding out he'd be going on an important recruiting mission soon. The young buck is currently in the midst of his usual set of 20 push-ups, and he seems to be focusing quite hard on his training. Not looking up as Greg enters, Monty continues with his push-ups...finally, upon finishing, he quickly hops up and over to the chin-up bar, where he starts another set of 20.

Tarsa looks over at Greg and snorts and knocks down the training dummy she is in front of and sits it back up "Ever have a really really bad day? I swear...when I see that recruit again he is gonna be in some much trouble skimping out on training drill for a 3nd time in a row"

Gregorian's ears snap to attention before his eyes raise slightly slower and he sees the doe taking out frustrations on the training dummy which could probably be considered a time honored tradition with any hare who comes in to contact with recruits. Greg actually takes it as a proper question and barely has to think before he replies "Yes. Though if we're talkin' specifically bad days with recruits...still yes. Last time we had a couple try out workin' with the forge comes tah mind. They been takin' a nice nap tahday instead?" he questions as he moves to grab his own dummy and pull it in to a more open space. He spots Monty while he's at it and nods "Aftahnoon"

Monty knocks out the chin-ups rather quickly and impressively; upon finishing, he drops down to the floor and crouches there for a brief rest. A minute or two later, the buck pushes himself back up to a fully standing position, before jogging in place. Ear perking at Greg's greeting, Monty gives him a nod and a grin, lifting a paw to wave. "Is it?" he replies. "Huh. S'pose I been here a little longer'n I thought t'day! Ah well, layin' aroun' won't do be a drop o'good, y'know." He chuckles to Tarsa, "If we didn't have a bad day, then somethin' would be wrong an' this wouldn't be th'Patrol, hah...."

Tarsa rolls her eyes "We have slavers on the shore and have yet to track them down and they have a long patrol hare we still need to get back"

Gregorian snorts "Wot else is new? There's always slavahs tah track down. Yah kill one, turn around and there's anothah one sprung up" Greg is a little jaded "...Bad show about a patrollah bein' captured though. I assume the rescue is already bein' arranged?" he asks as he starts his own routine, hitting the dummy with both hammers in a complex pattern involving spinning them back and forth between using the hammer head and the spike on the other side and occasionally using the straps on the handles to swing and catch them. It's a complicated pattern but he barely seems to need to pay attention to follow it.

Monty laughs, nodding his head to Greg's words as he shadowboxes, bouncing on his heels as he swiftly jabs at the air. He feints right, then left, before firing off another set of jabs. "If there wasn't, then we'd likely be out of a job, yeah? Th'thing is, we're always a step ahead o'those idjits, most of em wouldn't know their tail from a bloody hole in th'ground. M'sure whoever got himself captured c'n hold is own til we c'n send out a rescue team." Monty grins, before pausing to watch Greg in action with his hammers. Whistling and nodding his head, quite impressed, the buck leans against the nearby wall for a rest.

Hanzi stumbles into the training room and shivers a little. His shoulder is a bit out of place and swollen, well it is out of place for maybe a few more seconds as he seems to..ouch, put it back in place himself by slamming it into the wall on purpose and facing the others as he speaks "I..I found...or..know I mean.."He has a rat tail in his paw that he drops and frowns, his arm is bleeding also as he looks to them."And..they got..but I saw Rudo...he's alive..."

Tarsa is ready to go off on the recruit until she sees him and blinks "What in the name of the seasons?!" She takes a deep breath and walks over "Slow down Hanzi...you found what and who has what...wait Rudo?"

Gregorian has the advantage of many years of practice wielding those hammers. He's made every mistake a hundred times over and learn not to do a lot of them. He stops dead the moment Hanzi comes in though "Wot the hell?!" he immediately frowns a lot and heads toward the hare "And yah first thought was tah get in a little trainin' not march straight tah the infirmary? Wot in the spirits have yah been doin'?"

Greg goes out to the Second Level intersection.

Monty merely stares at Hanzi as the recruit runs into the room, and the buck frowns at his condition...though he leaves it up to the higher ranking hares in the room to deal with. Whatever Hanzi had done was likely not very well thought out, and he was likely told not to do it. Monty shakes his head, as his gaze moves to the rat tail. Hey, it could be possibly used as a jump rope, if anything else!

Hanzi frowns "I..was looking for and on the shore there was a marten..and that rat and cat and."He sits down and frowns,"I am not hurt...too bad...I am sorry left, I was sort of...having a bad day and thought I just leave since no one seems to like me and Private Zolomon followed me and then we were ambushed by the Blackrose, I got loose and knocked out a guard but ran..too many to fight and I got out of the ropes cause I am sort of...double jointed but I know where the base is and its small and they have Private Rudo..he's alive but they also have Zolomon now..I'm...I'm sorry...my fault..."

Tarsa listens and worry comes to her face" What?!" Ok calm down, deep breaths as she has to relax and be calm before she speaks,"Ok..ok....we can handle this, though your not.."But wait he knows where the base is "Wait...you know where the slaver base is?"Still no way is she letting him go show them, too dangerous "Can you...."She looks at the others "We have maps right?" And back to Hanzi "You can show us, on the map where that base is, you remember right?"

Gregorian looks positively peeved at the news another hare has been caught but he bites his tongue. There would be plenty of time for blame and it's not Greg's place to reprimand recruits. He nods to Tarsa instead "In the library. I'll get one of the shore area" he's quickly out the door and it only takes him a few minutes to find the right thing and come straight back again.

It seems this incident only makes the goal of Monty and Adrian's upcoming mission that much more important...they seemed to be lacking in hares able to go out on rescue missions. And once they do, it would leave the mountain with even less hares than normal. Still, Monty merely hovers around nearby, interested in the direction this situation would be going.

Hanzi frowns as he stays put and then nods slowly, he can show on the map where the base is.

Tarsa is still worried but tries to not show it "Ok Ok..gonna need to find Felicity, Dom..."She frowns well Zolomon would normally go but he needs help now, "Ok there is me...might need someone else too, not sure who...Adrian maybe as think Varus is still recovering from his shoulder wound"

Gregorian is still obviously annoyed when he returns and offers a couple of maps to Tarsa. He doesn't look at Hanzi. He just moves to stand back out the way and look cross.

Hanzi frowns and folds her paws in his lap, his arm has stopped bleeding and he just stays quiet. He knows he is likely in trouble.

Tarsa takes a deep breath, she glaces at Greg "Thank you" She lays out the map and seems to think "I would ask for ideas of others but too many going can also be a bad idea"She is not in the best mood now as motions the recruit to point out the location and figure out what to do with him right now

Gregorian doesn't volunteer because as far as he's concerned he goes where he's told to. If they need him he's go without question though. He pays attention to the map at least so he'll know where Hanzi points "Depends on the location and how easy tah approach it is...I presume they'll know he's gone so they will likely expect him tah have reported back tah us. Given too much time they may try tah move. I would be surprised if they don't expect us tah be comin'"

Hanzi points, its an area a little up shore from Halyard"Sort of a..sandy path and some ...run down little building."He says quietly. And again "I'm..sorry..."

Tarsa looks at the area and snorts "Go to the infirm and stay there..your not to leave the mountain I don't care if they say hey all recruits can go have a joyful fun day in halyard...your not..."She plans a serious talk, or worse...she isn't sure..he did find a base, but still caused trouble at the same time it would seem. She can decide late, right now she needs to plan a rescue mission, sooner rather than later."True....not good, and I don't wise to ask his Lordship to come...I don't think that is needed...just some hares...though"She frowns "I have seen the marten..creepy eyes, and I know a cat is the leader of this Blackrose...otherwise its a group of maybe a dozen, if that its small"Yeah for now."It needs stopped before it..grows"

Hanzi stands and slowly salutes and then just goes where he is told.

Gregorian watches Hanzi go with another frown "True, a badgahlord is probably not required unless his lordship wishes tah. Scouts and a back up patrol with them tah see wot we're dealin' with is more likely tah be the first step. Less likely tah been seen and if that group can handle it great, if not we'll at least know more before we send more patrollahs out...By now the shore is probably talkin' all sorts about us though. A show of force before the local vermin get too confident might not be a bad thin'"

Tarsa sighs "Why are vermin choosing now to be so..so annoying"

Gregorian snorts again "Have yah only just met them? They've always been annoyin'" his ear twitches as the door opens again and another hare pokes their head in "Ah. Sorry to intrude" they give Tarsa a quick salute "Marm" before looking back to Greg "Sorry, Greg, been asked to come fetch you" Greg raises an eyebrow but doesn't question it. A quick salute for Tarsa "Excuse me marm" and he heads off out the door after the other hare.

==Infirm==

Tarsa walks in to check on Dominik and to make sure Hanzi achally came here, she speaks with a healer and nods "How is Jacenta...ok..and Dom?" She then looks over to where Dom may be resting.

"Is fine." Dom's voice is heard from the back of the room as Tarsa enters. The large buck is seated on the floor, a book cracked open and resting on his lap as he pores over it intently. He hadn't been hurt too badly, the stab he'd taken was more of a flesh wound, really, and he hadn't sustained much damage. A bandage is wrapped around his middle, however, just to keep the wound clean and free of any debris. He seems more annoyed to have to spend more time here than anything else, and he mutters softly to himself as he traces over sentences in the book with a paw, peering closer at it and frowning in frustration.

Tarsa frowns "Trouble..Private?" She sounds concerned, weather its him or something else. She sighs and sits down, head in her paws as she just looks..moody? No..more worried maybe about something and finally speaks again "The base was found....."

Dominik sighs, before finally closing the book and looking up. He'd taken the time to wash out all the charcoal from his fur, and so he is back to looking relatively normal again. "No, is...fine. Book is...how to say...difficult. Vil finish later." He tosses the book up onto a nearby cot, before turning his attention back to Tarsa at her words. "Yes?" He folds his arms across his chest as he peers at her, head tilting curiously.

Tarsa speaks "Hanzi..found it..."She makes a fist slowly and takes a few deep breaths as she speaks "Those...slavers have Zolomon..we need to do a rescue mission for him and Private Rodolfo..sooner rather than later...I will also be taking Felicity"

Dominik puts both paws to the bridge of his nose, closes his eyes, and gives a heavy sigh. He remains this way for a short time, before finally speaking, his voice low and steady. "It is surprise, to me, how dumb vermin can be. We may have low number, but...can still outwit, outsmart. Vil regret not listening to Dom, they think vas playing around. Vil show, this is not true." Dom finally opens his eyes, that icy look present that only seems to show up whenever the subject of vermin is brought up. "Tell when to go, vil go. Vil finish vat started."

Tarsa nods "Sounds good to be...I have to ..have a chat with Hanzi, most likely we may head out tonight or tomorrow night may be best, more time for us to be ready"

Dominik remains seated on the floor. "Keep Hanzi here, make sure he stays. Vil be distraction. Put guard vith him, if can. Ve only need experience, those who know vat they are doing. Is critical to do, if ve vant Zolomon and Rudolfo back, in one piece." The large buck frowns. "Also, does not need to see vat Dom vil do to cat, to rat." He glances down at his bandaged middle, and frowns. "Make mistake, vil not happen again. Should have killed rat on the spot, no mercy."

Tarsa nods "If..I don't get to them first.."She snorts and speaks "We may need more than just 3...though 3 may be good also"

Dominik laughs dryly, and he shakes his head. "Three is fine. Dom count as two, by self, so is four..." he grins. "Maybe vil leave some leftover for you. Cannot promise." He chuckles. "Slavers never learn, are stupid. Mountain still stands, Patrol still stands after how many slavers have tried to stop? Ve vil continue on, vile they vil be destroyed. Dom is not vorried."

Tarsa smiles some "Yeah....the slavers will be stopped, I am sure of that...we may be shorter in numbers but we are the Long Patrol and..well vermin need to know we are still dangerous, we can not be pushed around..we can and will still stop evil doers"

Dominik pushes himself up to his foot paws and stretches a little, flexing his leg back and forth to ease out any stiffness that may have set in. "Small poke in hip not enough to stop. Ask rat how dangerous is Patrol. May not be able to hear too vell, though..." the buck grins. "Should have knocked off whole head instead of ear, but...vil get opportunity next time. If slavers not vant to die, vell...need to go into nother line of vork." He shrugs. "Is not responsible for vat I do."

Tarsa says, "I think he lost his tail, or some rat did..."She chuckles a little, she hopes that's the tail the recruit had, she takes a deep breath and nods "Ok...we stop these slavers once and for all...then burn down this so called base they have. Hanzi said it was small..I don't care we still burn it down and make sure no one gets a chance to rebuild the base afterwards""

Dominik nods his head slowly. "Is liking vay you think. Ve can burn down, leave no trace of hideout, or slavers. If Redvallers, show mercy. Ve is not Redvallers. Vil eliminate all of slavers, so vil never terrorize innocents again. Can trust on this." The buck looks deadly serious, no traces of humor left at all on his features.

Tarsa nods as she stands "No...not agasit the abbey no but...yeah we are the Long Patrol...nothing will remain of this..Blackrose..trust me"The word Blackrose said with pure cold hate, she excuses herself and heads out of the room, she herself needs to be ready to head out as well. And to find Corporal Felicity, chat with her and update her and then try and get at least some sleep before the 3 hares head out.....if she can.

My Alts
Ximena- Hamster- Slave(Rarely Connected)
Aella- Shrew-Log -A-Log of The Guosim 
Tarsa-Hare-Drill Sargeant in LP and Fighter

Board footer