Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-15 06:15:50 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Ciocan's room isn't pretty enough. (LP DAB log)

SCENE: Salamandastron: Badger Lord's room big_smile

CHARACTERS:  They're all hares.
Various spoofed leverets.  Tarsa, female.  Feanor, male.  Felicity, female.

LOG:
The Salamandastron branch of the Dibbuns Against Bedtime has been quiet for quite a while.....too quiet. And then with the tragedy of the such heavy losses the Long Patrol sustained in Mossflower, the DAB had grown, and Julia Rachelle Rosinbloom, leader of the DAB and baby sister of Corporal Felicity, had decided that they needed to do something to cheer everyone up..../especially/ the Badger Lord. I mean, he lead the Long Patrol to go rescue Redwall from its latest enemy, so he must be /especially/ sad, right? That's what she thought, anyway. And so now she sneakily leads a contingent of DABer leverets into Ciocan's room, pots of paint and glue, paintbrushes, and paper streamers clutched in their paws. Julia, dolly tucked safely into her belt, looks around. "A' cwear! Nobeasties in 'ere!" They enter the room, silently closing the door behind them.   

A couple hare twins, dibbuns of course, sliped in quietly and looked around.They were among the new members of the group.   

Jacenta had just cheked on a young hare, still barely a dibbun, named Clare...(Clare) decided to follow the others "Where we at?" The young hare asked as she picked at the bandage the healer put on her knee, seemed her knee was skinned.

Scowling slightly at Clare, Julia makes an exaggerated shushing noise.  "Quiets!  If we's founded out, we's be in biiiiiig toruble!"  Passing aroung paint, brushes, glue, and streamers, the DAB Ringleader points to the walls of the Badger Lord's room.  "Da Badgew Guy bes sad, so we's gonna makes his room /pweety/ by paintin' it and puttin' up stweamers!  Wet's get to work!!"  Julia picks up a paintbrush in each paw and dips one in blue paint, one in yellow.  She calmly walks over to the wall and starts to paint what's probably supposed to be an ocean scene on it.  The other DABers do the same, the taller ones dipping their brushes in glue and attaching the streamers as high up as they can reach.  Paint splatters on the floor and the leverets.  Oh, well.  Art is supposed to be messy, right?

The two twins smile as they look at one another, it's decided dipping one's paws into the paint will make a nice design as well.The paint is likely washable so that's good, its some light green paint and paw prints are on one wall and a couple giggles are heard as well.

Clare frowns "Aren't we gonna be in so much troubles?" She was never one to really hang out with the others, usually stayed on that one bench alone or was in the library reading and not playing games.  She stays close to the doorway and doesn't touch any paints yet.

Tarsa was heading to the Badger Lord's room slowly, muttering a little as she went.  A deep breath and exhales...can't very well be in a foul mood to talk with him as he is likely in his room, right? I mean where else would he be at this time of the day?

Probably in the Forge or something, 'cause he ain't in here! A pair of female Dibbuns pulls out a jar of glitter, and another one opens a packet of confetti. They all get glue and start to apply the bits of pretty to the wall underneath the big window. About half of the walls about a third of the way up from the floor have been covered in paint. These hares work fast. One of the leverets opens the door a /tiny/ bit, peeks out, and gasps. "Dersa gwone up comin'!!" The rest of the DABers gasp in horror, dropping their supplies and looking desperately at Julia, who looks around wildly. "Uh...Uh.....hurry an' hide!!" Squeaking, the leverets dash to the few available hiding places. Julia goes to grab Clare and pull her under the bed with about 5 other leverets. "Wesa nots gets in toruble iffens we bes quiets an' hide good! Now everybeastie hush!!"

The two twins frown and manage to hind behind a chair that's in here, and they hide fairly well, but one did drop some paint, some yeah a nice yellowish green puddle of paint by a bucket is on the floor now.

Clare eeeps and is dragged to a hiding place "That hurt, you hurt me..I will so much tell on you!!!!!!"

Tarsa goes to knock on the door and then waits quietly, lucky for those young ones she isn't one to just barge inside the room.But she also isn't one to wait too long in the hallway and so opens the door and peeks inside "Sur...are you in here?"

Julia scowls darkly.  "If you tells, yous gets in toruble fors bein' in 'ere!  Now if yous don'ts wants you /taiw/ to be made inta /soup/, hush!"  The leverets, all hidden surprisingly well, fall into dead silence as the door opens.  The brushes and buckets of paint and glue and the packets of glitter and confetti are scattered across the floor.  A trail of purple footprints leads to the door, but not out into the hall.  That leveret is hiding right behind the door, hoping the Sergeant doesn't fully come inside....

The twins are silent and just stay hidden. Another couple dibbuns are close as well, and barely manage to stay quiet.

Clare just glares at Julia and shakes her head, she then frowns as she just had to get that glittery stuff up her nose, she rubs her nose and all seems well 'til....she sneezes and covers her mouth as if that will help now.She does stay motionless at least.

Tarsa frowns as she looks inside and then her eyes widen, the...mess, colorful yes but it's still a mess and it's all over, then the sneeze as she steps into the room and slowly starts to scan it for beasts who shouldn't be here.

A couple of Dibbuns stifle gasps at the sound of the sneeze.  Julia goes to clutch Clare's arm, pure horror etched onto her face.  The few Dibbuns who couldn't stuff themselves under the bed or in where the Badger Lord keeps his clothes huddle fearfully behind the door, keeping perfectly still and hoping against hope that the Sergeant doesn't think to look back there.  But will she?  One of the youngest DABers sniffles, and Julia glares at him.  Oh, he had better not start crying....

Clare frowns and just watches the Sargent, she stays quiet and manages to stop a 2nd sneeze from forming or least from escaping.

Julia glares at everyone under the bed with her (especially Clare), making silent hushing motions.  There are a few leverets sort of out in the open, but they're all hidden behind the now-open door, so are they out in the open anymore?  It's hard to say.  The leveret with the purple paint on his feet notices that what he tracked on the floor is smudging.  He's still leaving a trail, but the door is messing it up, so maybe he'll be okay?  The one Dibbun looks at the Ringleader, and covers his face with his paws, crying silently.

Clare just frowns and shakes her head "You is mean, a meaner and I am not gonna be in trouble"And she starts to slip out of hiding.She looks towards where Tarsa is and sighs softly and clears her throat.

Tarsa blinks and turns to the cough and an eye...twitches and she sees the footpaws and then starts to tap her footpaw "Wot de seasons is goin' on in here, explain to me and where is his Lordship?"

As Clare starts to sell them out, Julia tugs her ears furiously, teeth bared in silent agony.  The traitor!  Perfidious leveret!  She now has the DAB Ringleader as an enemy!  The leverets behind the door jump as one sneezes, and then the next thing anybeast knows, they are all tumbling forward, closing the door as the fall in a heap on the floor.  Seeing this, Julia flops onto the floor under the bed and throws a silent tantrum, feet kicking air and fists clenched to her temples.  The other DABers under the bed scoot as far away from her as they can without revealing their presence under the bed.

Clare backs up a little "Umm...I didnt touch anything by the way...the others did and I told them not to and they did anyways.I was in here yeah but...didnt do a thing"She has glitter on her face though.

Tarsa jumps a little as the door slams and shows the others and snorts "Why are you all in here? Wot the seasons are you doing in here? Your not supposed to go into other beasts rooms, that's not good...and aren't you to be in a class or something, or..I don't know..dibbbun things to do I am sure"

The DABers from behind the door all start to cry, except for the one with purple paint on his feet.  He looks solemnly up at the Sergeant's face and says, "We was just tryin' to make da Badger Lord's room pwetty so 'e wouldn't bes so sad anymores."  Julia peers out from under the bed, still hidden, but hoping Clare will catch her glare.  More leverets come out of hiding, making a miserable ring around the Sergeant.  Their Ringleader ducks deeper under the bed, her scowl being replaced with a wicked grin as she develops a rather dastardly idea.....

Clare just looks at the floor and then shrugs "I did class, but math boring and too easy so I left and everyone else skipping class also...shouldn't theys get into trouble as well...miss umm...Sargaent??"

Tarsa looks at the dibbuns, she is not a fan of dibbuns at all as she just snorts "You all need to leave the room"

"No, we don'ts,"  Julia states as she crawls out from under the bed, taking a blanket off with a good hard tug.  Her fur colouring is the exact same as Felicity's, proving that they're sisters, and her green eyes are sparkling maliciously.  Some of the DABers whimper, while most of the others smile.  They all know that look.  "I fink YOU bes da one who needsta go!  But since yous prob'ly won't....NOW!!"  She throws the blanket at the Sergeant, and most of the other DAB members join her, grabbing the blanket, trying to knock the adult over, and attempting to bundle her up in the now messy (and glittery) blanket!  The other leverets gasp and just stay out of the way.  But the majority are now pouncing on the Sergeant, pulling sheets off the bed and trying to add them to the blanket.  One of them even gets a pillow to hit her with!

Clare frowns and backs up to the door, this can't be good, she looks at the hallway and seems to be edging to the doorway, she is SOOOOOOO gonna tell on them!

Tarsa glares at the dibbun "You little..put that down right now or so help me you," She sidesteps but it's like a little mini horde and she gets a bit tangled up after a couple side steps and twists. turns...I mean she isn't going to kick or punch a dibbun, a deep breath and then a scream!!!!! Oh yes she is mad, like serious mad..can she make dibbuns do push-ups and sit ups? Do they want to find out?

All the Dibbuns jump in fear at the scream.  Then Julia grabs the pillow and goes to hit the Sergeant full in the face with it.  "EVEWYBEAST, RETWEAT!!"  Squeaking, all the leverets dash around madly, then fling the door open and flee down the hall, splitting up and scattering willy-nilly throughout the Mountain!  Julia is one the last to leave, and she shakes a paw at both the adult and Clare while standing in the doorway.  "We was tryina be NICE, an' dis is whats we gets?!  DIS IS WAR NOW!!!!"

Clare frowns and should go get help, but the Sargent also needs free, but also there is the fact its a high ranking officer...she runs off to find Julia's sister!

Tarsa screams and manages to get the sheet and blanket off and ...whoa her eyes glare daggers, her eye twitches and that glitter seems to make her look...ummm...well it really helps her anger sparkle!

Julia, the last remaining leveret, takes one look at the Sergeant's face and squeaks, taking off at a dead run.  Hey, maybe she has potential to be a Runner someday.  Though she should probably wait until Tarsa is no longer in the Patrol.  Felicity, meanwhile, is walking towards the Badger Lord's room, a sheaf of papers in her paws.  She only just misses her baby sister escaping her fate.  "'Ello?"  She heard a scream.  There aren't supposed to be screams up here, right?

Clare runs, trips and tumbles in front of the hare Felicity and frowns "The...young ones they...ummm...and she" She points to the running Julia... "And the Sargent is...she..." She whimpers as it's...bad.

Tarsa comes storming out of the Badger's room and looks like she could set someone on fire with her very look. All sparkly and maybe pretty if she was smiling, not even close...and a streamer is stuck to her footpaw, paint on one ear...some sort of...is that a paint brush stuck in her ear? She gets it out and drops it to the floor and  takes a deep breath and just..glares, a private Kim walks out of a room, one look at the Sargeant and whimpers as she bolts away.

The papers fall from Felicity's paws at the sight of the Sergeant, and the Corporal rushes past her, coming to a halt at the door of the room, paws clamped over her mouth.  "Bloody--"  her next word is not appropriate for a Dibbun to hear, but she says it anyway!  Turning, she looks her superior officer up and down.  "Lemme guess.  My sistah did that?  With some 'elp?"

Clare just frowns and goes to..well somewhere, hopefully not near the dibbuns, least the ringleader

Tarsa takes a deep breath "Seems...she is a ring leader of a group of very annoying, needs talking to....dibbuns. They made a mess and had the nerve to attack me with blankets, a sheet and a pillow, they all listened to the...not so sweet ring leader...did you SEE THE MESS! It's CHOAS!!!!" She likely echos through the hallways.

Felicity cringes and backs up slightly.  "Aye.....aye, sah, I did, wot!  Julia is th' leadah of the Salamandastron branch o' the Dibbuns Against Bedtime.  I.....oi vey...."  She peeks back into the room.  "Let's....um......I would suggest we get y'cleaned up.  I'll walk y'back to y'quartahs, then I'll find Lord Ciocan.....*sigh* and then m'sistah.  Good heavens..."  She will find the Badger Lord and her sister, even is the Sergeant refuses her help.  And she goes to do so right now.....although if the Sergeant wants help or to come or whatever, she'll go along with that.

Feanor happened to be in the area shortly after the Dibbuns left.  Not in time to catch them in the act, but soon enough to see the aftermath through the still-open doorway to the Badger Lord's room.  He blinks a few times. Is he dreaming?  When it becomes apparent that he's not, he stammers for a moment before turning on his heel and sprinting down the hallway, his exasperated cry of "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB!" echoing behind him...

~*END*~

Thanks for reading! big_smile  I had fun RPing this out.  I hope you had fun reading it! big_smile

Board footer