Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-15 09:13:03 PM

Ximena

Chats At The Firepit-LP LOG

Tarsa- Sargeant in LP

Ewan- Private, Residential Redwall LP Hare

Adrian-  Corporal in LP

Hanzi- wants to join LP

Spoofed  small Group Privates in LP

Log:

Tarsa sighs as she starts at the fire pit paperwork is annoying

Ewan walks in and sits down near Tarsa"Your...your extra moody"

Tarsa looks at him as if, really..she snorts and looks over her notes on paper "What do you want Ewan, arnt you like exploring or something"

Ewan frowns and scoots over a list "You wanted it....its a list of all...dead..thar was a hare thought just missing but he was dead. I also have a list of who is alive and their injuries..if interested"

Tarsa takes the list and looks it over and nods "Ok..should give this to the abbot maybe, hmms should of gave one to Zolomon...but he is already gone as of an hour before sunrise on his way back to the mountain and he better get there safe"

Ewan says, "I did..well showed it to Ciocan who would of sealed it and given to you and you gave to Zolomon and he would of took it..I seen him leave, he runs fast""

Tarsa nods and, well way too many names to look at but the list of injured hares she does look at."Well guess a couple didn't get injured...one has a broken nose....broken leg..hmms maybe the boat idea is a good one"

Ewan says, "Boats are..interesting and float somehow on the water. I didn't like the boat but then I cant swim soooooo"

Tarsa says, "Yeah motion sickness...can't wait" She sounds trilled...not. "It will just make the trip take a little less time, that's good we need to get back as soon as possible."

Ewan says, "A boat is faster than walking and the river goes that way so it helps"

Tarsa says, "Yeah boats go a little faster"She frowns"What ever"

Ewan says, "I can tell them to be here if can "He does get some of the hares, "A couple can't come...one has broken leg, one sort of semi conscious but will live."

Tarsa nods "Ok...so we leave within a week..maybe two...Ewan is staying here at Rw Lp hare of ..Redwall or what ever its called. And Zolomon has left with messages on whats happen, whos alive and not alive and all that"

Ewan just listens quietly, he is fine sitting here for now and he can let Ciocan know if anything important is brought up.

Tarsa nods "Alright..so...3 healers, 3 runners counting Zolomon who is on his way back now..11 fighters....2 officers and 1 recruit...maybe 2 but 1 for sure recruit heading back "

Ewan says, "The way back should be safe now and I am sure Zolomon will get there ok, if your concerned"

Tarsa just nods "Well as I said, he better..I mean of course he will as for reactions I am sure ..wont be the best, then grim news is never good news anyways"

The small group of Privates leave after the are dismissed

Adrian walks over to the fire pit, and sits down on a log. "Sahgeant. Private."

Ewan nods, he waves at Adrian and does a quick salute before folding his paws in his lap quietly"We were talking about how long the LP will be here and how a message was sent to the mountain bout wot happen"

Tarsa nods at Adrian and is quiet at first before she speaks "Yes..a runner was sent and the rest that are going back will head back in 1-2 weeks."

Adrian nods. "Good. At least th' mountain will know, an' will be prepared..."

Ewan says, "Too many died...and some still injuried"

Tarsa nods, she then looks at Adrain and speaks "Corporal Adrian...I have decided a few things...one will be done here very soon"

Adrian nods. "Yes, Sah." To Ewan, he replies, "Aye. Technically I'm bloody well injured, too, but I don't have ta think about that..."

Tarsa nods "Paper work, you need to write up a list of whom was with you and what happen, also your gonna put the names of the loss in ABC order and place on side weather they were a runner-healer-fighter..an officer or not. I have also decided any pay you were getting is stopped for 8 weeks, and when we get back your to do sentry duty , your not to leave the mountain either till those 8 weeks are up. And its not just normal sentry duty, your have a lot of sentry duty. As for anything else right now I should see about making you peel some potatoes and help clean up and wash some dishes till we leave"

Ewan just sits there....oh look its a flower growing by the log he picks it and looks at it quietly as soon some flowers will go away as it gets colder and colder. He twirls the flower in his fingers.

Adrian nods. "Yes Sah. Howevah, I don't believe th' Friar is allowin' hares into 'is kitchen. I will ask 'im, though." Really, it could have been far worse. He could have been demoted.

Tarsa says, "Well I am sure you can do the same chores at the mountain too...and I am sure he knows beasts to keep an eye on you so you don't go sneaking food."

Ewan says, "It would be wrong to take anything...I think Zolomon took a pie out"

Adrian sighs. "An' I told 'im ta stop doin' that. We're guests here. It isn't propah ta just their food like that."

Tarsa sighs "I will speak to him as well....but its going to be a while till I get a chance to"She frowns a little "Just hope he stays safe on the trip"

Ewan says, "He should stay safe...any danger is gone and he knows the way and he is quick"

Tarsa says, "I know he is quick that's why he was chosen to...deliver the message"

Adrian nods. "He ought ta be safe, I should think..."

Ewan says, "Maybe a message will get here that he got there and you guys should do the same when you get there, send a message..heard may go back on a boat, glad I wont be on the boat as don't like boats cause I cant swim""

Tarsa says, "well Boats are ok, mostly I am not sure how much time will be saved and then its a day walk from the river to the mountain.""

Ewan says, "Boats could sink"

Adrian says, "Not that often."

Tarsa says, "Well we will be careful on the way back...so lets see...heading back 16 privates...wait 15...and me and Adrian are the hares heading back..Ewan stays here and Zolomon is on his way there..oh and 1 recruit, least so far""

Ewan just sits quietly as he listens

Adrian says, "Such a small numbah..."

Tarsa says, "We..lost a great deal but they will be remembered and not forgotten"

Adrian nods. "I s'pose we'll be buryin' 'em all here, wot?"

Tarsa nods "The..abbot said something about a memorial area for them, there was a small candlelight service and a season named...but we can have a memorial service at the mountain as well. Not sure how welcoming we will be...I mean some beast will be angry, some depressed..blaming us for not doing better "

Adrian sighs. "Aye, I feel on the one paw that we coulda done bettah, wot. But on the othah, th' enemy was strongah an' bettah organized than we expected. We couldn't have anticipated that th' camp would get ambushed, too."

Tarsa sighs as she nods "I..know, we didn't know...those stupid vermin, they even killed a helpless dibbun, well least all the horde paid for it, all the horde was tracked down and slain, none got away..they had LP hares, camp willow otters and those little shrews after them"

Adrian frowns. "A dibbun?" He sighs.

Tarsa nods "There was...one there we were gonna...bring here, a hare we had found. "

Adrian sighs. "I didn't know... Poor lil blightah..."

Tarsa frowns, " I don't think any other hares are in danger of dying now...and 2 who did ..Corporal Dave and ..Private..Mel think was, injuries were fairly bad..so 19 hares if count this new recruit..Isla think was the name or close to that"

Adrian nods. "I figured Mel wouldn't make it, wot. He was very badly injured."

Tarsa says, "I am not sure what the most serious injury is right now....I know someone lost a finger, and someone has a broken leg, but a boat ride would help with that, I mean the whole trip isn't a boat but..most would be"

Adrian hasn't made much fuss of his own injuries, despite the fact that virtually his entire chest is bandaged under his uniform jacket. "At least one was stabbed in the chest..."

Tarsa nods "I think a list of injuried I have a copy of...and a list of those who died as well. We will get through this, it will just take some time..the long patrol can be great again one day"

Adrian sighs, and nods. "How many recruits are back at Salamandastron, though? We're gonna need many more Privates again..."

Tarsa says, "They still have to earn the rank and I am not sure how many recruits are at the mountain, they had stayed of course...well one that was very good in healing had come, sadly they died ...they were tending to a wounded beast and got stabbed from behind.""

Hanzi had looked all over the abbey, then he came upon the fire pit about to give up when he seen them..and stopped,"Oh..Ohhh....this isn't happening!" He cups a paw over his mouth quickly and mutters "Sorry..it's just....your the Long Patrol!!"

Tarsa slowly turns and studies the hare closely, she closes her eyes and sighs "Yep, now excuse us we are talking."

Adrian sighs. "Now is not tha time, mate..."

Hanzi breaths in and out "But..the..I heard you were around and maybe I could join up, be a long patrol hare..please. I can learn fast and..I want to help beasts."

Tarsa sighs "Joining the Long Patrol is a serious matter...how old are you anyways?" Ok they need recruits but at least the other was a bit less...or was she, she just sighs."Joining up is serious, life long as the Badger Lord or, well anyone would tell you."

Adrian nods in agreement. "Aye, this is serious, mate. Not som'thin ta be taken lightly, wot!"

Hanzi looks between them "But..I...I am serious!" He takes a couple deep breaths "I want to join....and help fight evil and stop slavers cause slavers are evil. And the Long patrol stops slavers, they are heroes and...and I want to help others and be a hero and stop evil, prevent future slavers from coming around and slaves to never happen again cause being a slave is horrible."

Tarsa says, "Yes being a slave is horrible, never been one and never would want to be. Look your ..wot still fairly young, where do you live here or is your family here staying during that siege, I am sure they might not want you in the patrol""

Adrian chuckles a little. "Yer a feisty one, eh?"

Hanzi frowns and then gets a little mad, "I know wot a blooming...I was a slave for weeks and was saved...but mother died and father died trying to fight them off don't act like I don't know what a slave is!" And he gets in the hare maids face.

Tarsa narrows her eyes, he made a mistake and she grabs his paw and flips him over her back and spins around footpath on his chest and looks down at him with a glare "Don't get in my face..like that EVER again..that's one rule your learn."She is calm as she says this but clearly angry now."So you want to join the long pareol boy? Are you sure...."

Adrian doesn't react at all. He's obviously seen stuff like this before. "Like I said. Feisty, wot."

Hanzi gasps and is looking up at the Sergeant and blinks, "Umm..I..sorry?" And then he just starts chuckling "I just got..slammed to the ground by a Long Patrol hare , this is awesome!”

Tarsa tilts her head and shakes her head as she steps back. Ok she need to just take a walk, "Oh yeah..your just a barrel of laughs" Does he get to join....she has yet to answer that question, "I'm talking a walk....don't follow me." And she is off.

Adrian watches Tarsa depart. "Ya really ought ta be more careful around Sahgeant Tarsa, wot."

Hanzi slowly stands and dusts off, "Why? She just got a touch..upset its fine she didn't hurt me..much"He rubs his shoulder and looks back at the other hare "Should I salute?" He at least knows how to do that, "I seen like an otter do that ...I am Hanzi Conrad Firepaw Jackson and very much want to be a long patrol hare"

Adrian hehs. "I like yer spunk, kid. But ya gotta talk to Lord Ciocan, first. He's not seein' anybeasts right now, I'm afraid."

Hanzi blinks "Why is that? Woulndt he want to talk to others...I MEAN..guessing he is in charge wait..Lord..."He gasps..."The badger lord,ohhhhhhhhh...I should meet him, I should talk to him, that be so...ohhhhhh"

Adrian shakes his head firmly. "He's in seclusion, mate. Not seein' anybeast."

Hanzi cross his arms "That don't seem right..I wanna join the patrol, i wanna I wanna..."He sits down and stays pouting "Not fair...."

Adrian laughs. "You're gonna learn a lot, kid."

Hanzi says, "No I'm not. not if i Can't join..I want to..I do"He frowns" If I learn to be a long patrol hare I can stop other beasts from being a slave, being a slave is not fun and vermin are mean and ..and they need stabbed with something sharp""

Adrian nods. "Lissen, I like yahr spirit, an' yahr spunk, but wot ya really need is discipline...

Hanzi frowns but says nothing as he sits there, he just pouts and stares at the hare.

Last edited by Ximena (2018-10-15 09:15:47 PM)

My Alts
Ximena- Hamster- Slave(Rarely Connected)
Aella- Shrew-Log -A-Log of The Guosim 
Tarsa-Hare-Drill Sargeant in LP and Fighter

Board footer