Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-13 08:36:30 PM

oz

News, Some Bad but Mosty Good!- Lp/ Fate of Marek/Mossflower Defenders

Who:

Zolomon- Archer and Runner, Private in the LP

Xander- Leader of Mossflower Defenders

Minsc- Champion of Willowbark Abbey

Rayen- Master Healer of Willowbark Abbey

Ace- Fighter in Mossflower Defenders

Log:

Zolomon had decided to get out of the abbey, take a walk and think. He had his long bow with him as he walked along, you know just in case vermin were around.

Xander was already outside in the woods, he had been in the woods for a while now and no one really seemed to care too much.

Zolomon noticed the badger  but keep his friend but stayed where he was  and sighed watching him from a distance.

Xander turned and seen Zolomon after a few minutes and started to go towards him but stopped, he gave a nod and went to head back to the abbey, he didn't want to be out too long worrying anyone.

Zolomon waited till he was closer and spoke “Hey..Xandy..so in the wood..heee think ya get tried of the woods after, you know..walking in it so long.”

Xander shrugs “I don't Private Zolomon....I am glad to see your not missing, they seemed to think you were missing..I am sure the other hares and Lord Ciocan, is glad your alive”

Zolomon frowns and gets closer “Xandy...I'm...I'm sorry on not speaking to you before the battle and you wanted to and I  just walked away and didn't bother to look back, I..I should never of done that to me best friend, me best pal in the world, I am so very very very very very very very very very sorry”

Xander frowns, he notices the ear “Your..ear its missing..” He tilts his head and a smile, “SO..that many times to say very?”

Zolomon nods”That..sorry Xandy, forgive me..and yeah the vermin destroyed..3 cross bolts, 2 arrows and monitor claws, think a couple stab wounds I mean...wot de ...was it like kill his ear...or they thought he said ear...not  hare....”

Xander goes to, if allowed, hug the hare if not he will back off.

Zolomon hugs him back tightly”So..we are still friends..right?”

Xander smirks and messes up the hares head fur slightly, being careful of the missing ear,”Your be..different, the only one ear hare right?” He smiles “Of course we are best friends, best friends forever...I was worried by the way”

Zolomon nods “I know..a lot was worried..hey Tarsa was worried..oh! By the way...she says she loves me and I told her the same...and she kissed me..”

Xander smiles”That's..that's good news Zolomon..so does that mean if you and her ever marry, your invite me to see the wedding or come to the abbey?”

Zolomon chuckles “You would be me best man Xandy of COURSE you would get to see it...if it...well....not that I got to any point of asking her that question, that's a big decision ya know. And  dibbuns..well not sure she bally well likes Dibbun..though she did like..”And his ear droops as he frowns “She liked Jhan...”

Xander frowns “The dibbun hare we saved, he..he died?!”He shakes his head and frowns “That's sad...and..I wish I was there to of..stabed those vermin pests!!”

Zolomon  frowned “From wot heard it was a bally well ambush, half were dead before they even knew they were being attacked and de rest fought bravely and killed...well almost all the vermin..still they ...me and Ewan are de only ones that survived...and Kenya and..Chip”

“Chip died....”A voice show to be Rayen appears, “I failed and had the other worse job of a healer , tell his father who is beyond depressed, yeah healers save lives and that's great and then they also can lose a life and then have to tell that beast loved ones that you couldn't save them but tried.”

Xander frowns “Is Minsc...ok?” Dumb question, of course he isn't...

Minsc walks up behind Rayen “I..I will be..just..”Tears go down his face”You..you take that risk in, in war..you...” He sits on a fallen log.

Zolomon walks over  and pats his shoulder “We are here for ya Minsc, it will be ok..you have friends”

Xander sighs “Zolomon is right, and you have...oh no Gorvenalus...”

Rayen just frowns and stays off to the side.

Minsc holds up a paw “I will tell father, just me....it would be best”

A cloaked figure watches them but has decided to not walk over to them yet, they watch from by a tall oak tree.

Zolomon notices and right away draws out his longbow and has an arrow notched “Who are you? Cloaked beasts are a bit of a bad idea right bally right now”

Xander lay a paw on his blade but stays calm “Show yourself..now and that's not a request we have just had the worse past couple days cause of a horde, who  for all we know likely has a couple  beast here and there  that managed to get away.”

Minsc narrows his eyes as he isn't in the mood for a fight, but hey bring it on if there is one. He is ready to kick some furry butt if needed.

The cloaked figure smirks under his hood “Not de best way to welcome back a friend now is it? Then again I  would say be jumpy with this horde...this unknown stuff going on lately..hmms Zolomon  has one ear...Sir Xander has new armor, I like it...Minsc seems de same...I know the vixen..Rayen....”He then takes off his hood and it lays on his shoulders to show the smiling face of a hedgehog, of the long missing Ace. “Hello Sir Xander.”

Xander gasped and looks at him in shock”A..A..ACE?! Bu..but..your...you were enslaved, they sold you...”He goes to touch his face as happy tears show “Your here, your real...your back.”He chuckles and will gently hug him, and then “I am sorry I should of looked harder, tried harder to find you...”

Zolomon grins “Its A..whoa...alright this is so very...wonderful but Xandy is right you were sold how are you...here!”

Minsc smiles “Hello my friend...you were slave? Sold?”

Rayen just gives a nod and sighs “I promised I get some herbs for the infirm at Ferrvale..and some for me..see you later I am not going to the abbey...to many memories there”

Ace smiles “I can tell story later, I promise and it is so good to see you all once more. Sir Xander I would like nothing more than to once more be at your side, a Mosssflower Defender once more”

Xander smiles “Of course Ace...of Course I am so happy your back, I missed you and yes..yes  you can tell us what happen later but first...first we need to just...this is good news.”

Zolomon grins “Pie we need one of Frair Lacota's pies!!”

Minsc chuckles “Of course the hare mentions food....”He is a little happier seeing Ace, but still sad over the death of Chip but..but he has already mourned, he was there when Chip died, but he knows he can't stay sad and it is good to see a friend thought dead or worse and that friend be alive and well.

Xander smiles “Pie...you hares always think of food”

Zolomon grins “Oh Ace...I am a Private in the grant Long Patrol..a runner and Sergeant Tarsa...loves me and I love her and life is grand...we need pie, to the abbey!”

Ace chuckles but follows...

Minsc sighs a little and follows them, but once there he sighs “I would be glad to eat pie but I must speak to father..good day “And he is off to find the beaver.

Zolomon nods, “Yes..pie..I will get it!” He hurries to the kitchens.

Ace sits down and smiles “The abbey once more it is good. I will catch up on what I have missed and you can hear what you missed of my life.”

Xander smiles as he sits “Yes..sounds good but some pie first”

Krisha comes down the steps and smiles “Xander..”In her arms is their cub Northstar who reaches out so Krisha sits her down and a surprise, she todders, falls but up again to Xander and coos happily.

Ace smiles “Is that de little newborn cub we did save?”

Zolomon returns with pie and smiles, lucky he found 2 and slices them to share “Thats Northstar named after Ozzys..mate, oh I heard Ozzy is awake! I wonder if he wants pie...I can save him a piece”

Xander smiles “Northstar..”He looks to Zolomon “Uncle Oz is..is awake?” He smiles, this is the best news.

Krisha sits by Xander and smiles “I didn't know Oz was awake, I am glad..”And Northstar snuggles against Xander, and tires to say something as she pats his armor he clearly has yet to take off after being outside, she smiles “D...D....Da.....da..da....dada..hhehehehhe” Krisha blinks “Her..Her first word!”

Ace smiles “Oh how sweet..that's..she said dada”

Zolomon grins “Words...can you say Pie?..Say Pie?” He smiles at the cub.

Xander smiles and hugs the cub close “Yes..Dada is home, and very happy your here and safe and that  Krisha is safe as well, and we can visit Uncle Oz and Zolomon...no pie.”

Northstar just stared at hare and giggles, Krisha smiles .

Ace chuckles “Well ya see a hare's first word is likely food related, food is their favorite subject”

Zolomon frowns “Tis not...”He seems to think and shrugs as he sits down and enjoys some pie but he shares it.

Xander just smiles this is a good day and he needed a good day as he lifts Northstar into his arm “Let's go say hi to Uncle Oz...a short visit...and Ace and Zolomon can come as well.”

Ace smiles “You and Krisha go on, we are fine here...and pie is best hot”He gets some and smiles.

Zolomon hands Xander some pie”For Ozzy...” Ok well leaves some pie for him and Ace.

Xander takes the slice and nods, he did eat most of a slice for himself.

Krisha had some pie too “Yeah..seeing Oz awake will be good.” Come on Xander....”

Ace smiles and waves “I shall say Hello later”

Zolomon grins, pie...”Oh you don't know how long and rasions are a pain..oh pie, so so so good is pie!”

Xander smiles and heads on to see his Uncle Oz along with Krisha and Northstar. His little cub..his daughter.

Ace eats another slice “I have missed Redwall food a good deal. Even on de road I can find wild greens, fish..berries but this beats all that, it is good to be back my friend and once more a Defender of Mossflower...Mossflower Defender”

Zolomon etas more pie and smiles “And me a long Patrol hare, still de best archer and runner around I am”

Ace just chuckles as he leans back and looks around and yawns “I am taking nap..”He falls asleep in the chair.

Zolomon nods and finishes the pie, what it shouldn't go to waste after all that would be so rude and then he too decides its nap time!!!!

Last edited by oz (2018-10-13 08:43:31 PM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer