Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-13 11:20:51 AM

Ximena

Emotions are Not Alway For The Weak-LP LOG

Who:

Tarsa- Sargeant in the LP/ Fighter Hare

Zolomon-Private in the LP/Runner Hare

Sinway- Otter in Mossflower Defenders,Fighter

Log:

Tarsa slips into the infirm quietly, why she is here she isn't sure but it is still her job to check on her fellow hares, even if she is in a bad mood.

Zolomon rests after...well fainting at the pond, likely trying to do too much in one day before healing and resting some. He is semi-awake right now.

Tarsa sighs as she sits down. She been threw a lot in her life and somehow managed to still get to her rank, a little faster than most threw skill and hard work and..and rarely letting emotions get to her, but she has let them sneak in the past couple days and lets a few tears do down her face.

Zolomon glaces over and sits up as he starts to salute her and notices the tears and frowns. He at first stays where he is and then slowly stands and goes over to where she is. He watches her a moment and then, maybe risking getting slapped or yelled at. course she could just kick him out of the patrol..well maybe, but he dislikes seeing her cry and its his nature to try and cheer another up..so he goes to slowly hug her and tenses slightly for any bad reactions.

Tarsa notices the hug and starts to shove him away, "Go..away---" Then she just allows it and lets her emotions come pouring out and cries onto his shoulder, she likely needs a good cry right now.

Zolomon sighs and just holds her close right now, not saying anything just being there right now.

Tarsa cries for a good few moments before she slows and is able to speak, " Why...why did all this..happen. We lost too many ....we won, this place is..s..safe now but why such a high price..."She looks at him now"I..remembered you was ..going back to camp and heard of the ambush and..and thought...and before that I remember being mad at you, shouldn't of been..or.."

Zolomon lets her speak and manages a small smile "Tis..ok..Sergeant..tis ya job to be moody..I was ta stay with you and the others..and I didn't, I only managed to help one beast and..Private Ewan managed to get away on his own...and thar was that Chip guess..Rayen found..later."He frowns a little, "Don't..cry sarg..and not ta worry I wont tell a soul about this crying matter."

Tarsa nods "Zolomon....ok..I can forgive the going back to camp, you had mentioned seeing possible beasts heading there, you should of taken a couple hares with you but..maybe it would of slowed you down. I thought you were dead and..that."

Zolomon good ear droops "Sergeant Tarsa...I..you see I would of come here but at time I just ran with the young otter after.."He frowns " After Private James..died, he told me to run before he died, the camp was a..it was chaos and so I just sort of ran a direction and then energy levels and all that."He is rambling." And I was just thinking get somewhere safe..even if I Bally well died maybe I could get the lass safe and sound and ..then I risked laying her by this bush and fight, somehow win against a freaking monitor and i killed it and was passing out when the fox was like..and then Ferro who by the way IS a monitor..."

Tarsa listens "Zolomon..Private..will you just"She frowns, listens some more.."Stop talking..."She says quietly."I order you to stop talking for a moment..."

Zolomon goes ramble a little and stops, he nods and mutters a sorry before, oh yeah he forgot to salute didn't he..great, in trouble, oh well he can handle punishment...but what sit ups? Push ups? Laps around the abbey maybe, he waits.

Tarsa sighs, oh course he has to finish his ramble, she then speaks "Thank you." She then hugs him and gives him a kiss, and smiles "Next time..don't go off on a rescue mission alone. I dislike being scared, and worried...and ..feelings are...." But are they? " Are for..the weak"..Maybe not.

Zolomon is somewhat surprised by the kiss, and the hug and just stands there as if unsure how to react, he then smiles"Right..no rescue missions alone."He smiles."I..I still...needed to say something, tried ta before we left camp, and..last night at the pond."

Tarsa smiles, smiling is nice, "Tell me what and..sorry last night I was..."She just shrugs.

Zolomon answers "Bally well grump..moody..."He grins "Being you...." He then is serious, "Oh..yes the...Tarsa I wanted to say and I have thought this for some time...and guess it got more so as the trip went along and maybe even after you were almost killed by the river, and worrying about losing you in this..horde thing. Dancing on the boat I felt it too."He smiles "I..I love you Tarsa"There that wasn't too hard to say and he isn't fainting, good so far.

Tarsa smiles and replies, feelings are not for the weak not that she might show them often still, "I..." She seems unsure, last time she fell in love she was barely a private and watched in horror as the hare she loved died and vowed to never allow herself to fall in love again..well guess she will allow it after all as she lays her head on his shoulder "I love you too."

Zolomon smiles and hugs her,he is happy.."Things will be ok Tarsa..I am ok and your ok..well I am missing an..ear"He sighs "Its gone.."

Tarsa feels where its bandaged and nods "It will missed...let me guess ya want a funeral fer ya poor lost ear?"

Zolomon says, "That be nice...also picture this, I didn't haf ta..waking to a creepy one eyed rat but he is like not evil but looks it""

Tarsa shakes her head and sits down,"What ever.."

Sinway limps in to the main infirmary room he doesn't seem to be so winded this time around unlike yesterday where simply walking across the room had him worn out "Mornin' i ain't be interruptin' anythin' am I?"

Zolomon blinks "But,,"He smiles at Sinway"No all is good today..well almost me ear but tis ok"

Tarsa smiles "Your still handsome with one ear."

Sinway chuckles a little and limps over to Zolomon and Tarsa "Still goin' on about yer ear Z? just think, get a little older a few more scars and tis gonna make ye look tough, vermin will be runnin' from just the sight of ye."

Zolomon tilts his head at the nick name and chuckles"Maybe..ya never know. Maybe one day I will be some ranking officer type who bally well knows"

Tarsa says, "Maybe...we will see."She sighs a little "18 privates...and two officers me and Adrian left of what came...I think Private Ewan is staying here, any news on how he is even?""

Sinway smirks as Zolomon tilts his head "what, yer the only one who can give nicknames?" he then looks to Tarsa "I think he is still really shaken up but I do believe Ewan will be stayin' with us here at the abbey."

Zolomon nods "Ewan....should stay course tis up to his Lordship of course."

Tarsa says, "Ewan is not long patrol material..I am sorry to say, he sort of had a mental breakdown it seems, I seen Lord Ciocan trying to talk to him yesterday I am not sure he was doing too good, Private Ewan seemed..jumpy""

Sinway finds a place to sit down "Not all beast are meant to fight.....from what Ciocan was sayin' the day before we left camp he is gonna talk to the abbot about Ewan livin' here, I know Benar will say yes, after all Redwall be home to all peace lovin' beasts."

Zolomon smiles "De abbey is a great place and now tis safe and at peace again.Not sure how long de patrol will stay though. Thar is still injuries and all"

Tarsa says, "Yes Lord Ciocan got injured as well, he is ok and I got help getting him inside to the infirm...your friend helped me by the way, not sure where he is though, your friend that is""

Sinway yawns a little and lays down on the bed he is sitting on "Tis finally over though.......I'm lookin' forward to puttin' away me sword fer good."

Zolomon nods "Ya will be good fer de Order Sinny.."He glaces at Tarsa "Ya mean..Xandy?" He frowns "I..have yet ta talk to him, he likely is keeping his distance from me....me fought on that "

Tarsa asks, "How is it your fault?"

Sinway sighs and sits back up "ill kick both of yer tails if ye don't make up before ye leave Zolomon." He has a stern look on his face and his voice shifts from his normal cheerful tone to a much more angry one "Take it from me mate, yer both goin' to regret it if ye don't, life be to short fer this petty nonesence"

Zolomon frowns "I..he wanted to talk and I..I told him ta basically get lost"

Tarsa shakes her head, "Not the best thing to say if he wanted to talk you should of let him, he probably thinks you hate him..your supposed to be friends and..ok I have like no friends but I know they are important!"

Sinway sighs again after hearing this and just lays back down "ye better speak to him before ye leave.....and after we all tried so hard to convince him to come talk to ye."

Zolomon ear droops "He thinks I...I don't hate Xandy he is me best pal in the world..he is.."He frowns "He..is still right?"

Tarsa shrugs "I don't know...does he know your ok by the way? He knows about the camp and Ewan said everyone died..course he didn't know you and the otter was alive still, he might think she is dead too."

Sinway looks over to Tarsa "Her name is Kenya." He then goes to stand up, maybe a little to quickly as he stumbles forward but catches him self before walking over to Zolomon "I haven't had the chance to thank  ye fer keepin' her safe." He then goes to gently slap Zolomon across the back of the head "If he still be yer best pal is up to ye, he isn't goin' to try and come talk to ye now, ye sent him away, yer gonna have to be the one to go talk to him now!"

Zolomon frowns, and he was so happy earlier now he is far from it. He doesn't tense up at the slap he probably deserved it as he nods "I..yeah welcome on the save...I.."He stands and clears his throat "Gonna find Xandy..."He then walks into the open ground, hopefully he finds his friend and..well is able to chat.

Tarsa watches him head out and sighs , she looks at Sinway "Sorry..Kenya then, glad she is ok and hope she isn't too shaken up from the camp. I didn't see the the camp but can image how it may of been like."

Sinway walks back over to a bed and sits down "I'm sure she will be fine, though tis gonna take time before she is.She has already seen a lot of horrible thing.......I should of stayed at the camp...I should of thought that this could happen.......I just hope she can forgive me"

Tarsa says, "No one can..predict something happening and you could of been killed, it was an ambush..supposedly happen so suddenly half were dead before others fought back"She looks to the doorway" A lot of hares died in battle here too, but the war is over and peace is back, time to recover, heal...see beasts have reunions, sadly see some be sad.""

Sinway frowns laying back down "we should of predicted it though.......guess we all thought we manage to slip through the forest with out there notice......twas a foolish thought."

Tarsa says, "well little hard to hide 300 hares guess...well counting those from camp and those that came here....whats left?" She frowns.." Around 21..22 maybe""

Sinway frowns again shaking his head "To many lost......far to many." He sighs and close his eyes "I need to rest Tarsa......I need to heal as fast as I can.....gonna be re joinin' the abbey order soon.......though feels like a dream......after all that has happen."

Tarsa says, "Well don't rush too fast, some healing takes time. I need to check on his Lordship and some other hares. I am..as of now the highest ranking hare here""

Sinway nods choosing not to say anything on that matter just gives a quick goodbye before closing his eyes to try and go to sleep

Tarsa quietly slips out after checking on a couple hares still here, maybe she will go find a snack

My Alts
Ximena- Hamster- Slave(Rarely Connected)
Aella- Shrew-Log -A-Log of The Guosim 
Tarsa-Hare-Drill Sargeant in LP and Fighter

Board footer