Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-11 09:27:06 AM

Ximena

New Log-A-Log

==Its Short but important log==

Who:

Aella- New Log-A-Log

Minsc-Champion of Willowbark Abbey

Some spoofed Guosim and spoofed hares

4 spoofed weasels

Log:

Aella would of juts liked to stay in camp, then again their camp moves around so much its annoying, they really need to find a more permanent camp site and she plans to soon, or well try and talk them into it after this whole horde issue is cleared up. She catches up with one shrew "Are we going the right way, you didn't want to wait on the hares this do things ourselfs is dumb" The shrew in front of her stops and turns around "I know the way, of course I know the way daughter..we are...."Before he can finish that statement a cross bolt comes flying at them and hits him in the back , She gasps and right away has her raspier out backing up. Least its just 3 weasels right now..make that 4 as one, with the crossbow he is trying to reload, comes down from the tree.

Minsc walked a little ways closely, sticking to some trees as he keeps alert and focused and oh look vermin, of course as he ducks behind a tree and peeks around.

Aella almost bumps into a couple other shrews " Oh what now" " Its just..."A paw is cupped over his mouth and a harsh"Quiet " is whispered..and before a why is asked, the why shows up very quickly."Where is Log-a-log?" One weasel attacks and...though small they are mighty and a couple become 48ish shrews and manage to kill the weasel who's 3 other friends blink, the one finally has the cross bolt loaded only to fire it into his own foot paw...

Minsc draws his blade and decides to step closer "What be goin on...."He chuckles "Besides the vermin shooting themselves in own foot" He spins the blade slightly and looks at the shrews and back to the 3 weasels left."Is this being test run or something?"

Aella frowns "Father's..d....dead" That's all that needs said...the one weasel grins and starts laughing"He we killed your leader...."Those were the wrong words and...the 3 quickly find out just how tough and scary this shrew group can be, the weasels don't get very far before they die...gee tiny little woodlanders can be scary !

Minsc lowers his blade and blinks "Well....ummm...ok never become Guosim  enemy will write down." He looks at the shrews deciding to keep his distance a little and looks back towards the woods where some friends likely are and back to them "Wait if leader is dead..who is leader?"

Aella stays beside her father and carefully takes off the stone necklace placing it around her neck and looks to the others and back to Minsc as she clears her throat.."Me..." She frowns, she is new to this and isn't sure of how she will handle leadership but one thing is clear as she speaks and they all listen"I..I am.."She takes a deep breath "Log-A-Log now..we will still help free Mossflower....but we stay with the other groups as well, we been in the woods avoiding most beasts , we need to stop that..end that and befriend allies not just help them when needed, befriend them"A few nods, a few smiles..one shrew that is always grumpy says no then he says no to everything. It seems the Guosim has a new leader.

Minsc nods "Well...ummm normally would say congrats but not de best time for that being"He frowns "I have suggest and its to not stay in this area long, we find the Long Patrol and my other friends and get with them." He walks over to the former Log-A-Log and frowns"We...can tend to..goodbyes later but still feeling bad to leave him here."

Aella frowns as some tears fall and she nods slowly "I...no he shouldn't stay here...the 4 weasels can rot"She seems to be letting him carry her father "I am unsure where he can be taken, somewhere safe till we can..."She frowns.

Minsc frowns as carefully lays a paw on her shoulder "Being leader and..suddenly like this is hard, but you will do ok and make him proud yes? You have support it appears and friends are good..Hello I am Minsc Champion of Willowbark Abbey."

Aella nods "Aella...to my tribe and most..Log-A-Log."She shows the black stone "This shows I am leader and can only be passed down to a son or daughter...or another shrew the Log-A-Log deems worthy to take over"

Minsc nods as they then start to walk, he slows when he sees some hares and walks over talking to them quietly and nods before going over to the new Log-A-Log "Are you trusting hares to keep your father in safe place, they are scouts...messagers you can say to reply back and forth as others fight.."

Aella looks unsure and then slowly nods she is still in shock at his death and the fact she is leader and the fact they all look to her now so she feels like she will mess up any second. She frowns also feels helpless and maybe this makes her look bad but she is suddenly crying

Minsc if allowed will hug her, if not he will stay beside her "It is ok lass....its ok to cry a good warrior has fallen and your father"

Aella allows it and even hugs him tightly and just sobs, a few others shrews cry too and others act as guards to sort of surround the two, no one is gonna mess with these shrews so the horde had best watch out.

My Alts
Ximena- Hamster- Slave(Rarely Connected)
Aella- Shrew-Log -A-Log of The Guosim 
Tarsa-Hare-Drill Sargeant in LP and Fighter

Board footer