Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-06 04:25:43 PM

Ximena

A short Meeting and Chat on the Path-Fate of Marek LOG

Who:

Tarsa- Sareant in the LP

Zolomon- Runner/Private in the LP

Adrian-  Corporal in the LP

Ciocan-Badger Lord

Minsc- Champion of Willowbark Abbey

Blisa-Chieftain of Ferravale

Some spoofed body guards and Ferravale beats with Blisa, 2-3 Spoofed hares

Log:

Tarsa walked along and scanned the area, ok she didn't seem to like this much"Maybe this is a bad idea, talk to...a cat?"

Zolomon smiles "Chieftain of Ferravale..Blisa and tis important ta know whom are allies and whom are not..am I right?"

Ferro is nearby, then who bothers him anyways? He slows when he sees hares but one he knows at least but the look is different.

Tarsa rolls her eyes, she then right away and laying a paw on her saber and backing up seeing Ferro not the best thing.

Zolomon blinks and looks ahead and grins"Scales...hee hee....guess who is back...yes celebrate later."He then goes to lay a paw on Tarsa's arm and lowers it "He's a friend, he's also a vegetarian"

Ferro folds his arms over his chest and hisses."Ferro..not sssssssscales..Zolomon.."He tilts his head at the outfit the hare wears, "Your of them..how..nisssssssssssse."He studies the hare maid but decides to not smile, his smile is a bit...scary and he knows when one is afraid of him"Yessssssss welcome back..could of come ssssssoooner"

Ciocan is also here and raises an eyebrow "A monitor that is not a threat, how..interesting"

Tarsa still keeps her saber out and looks at Zolomon "This is no time to joke around Private Zolomon..Vegetarian...right."

Ferro snorts but stays where he is as he looks at the hares and the tall badger."I am Ferro....Blackssssssmith of Ferravale...I won't harm any good beasssssssst....though sssssome are unsssssure, normal reaction ssssssems"

Ciocan nods for Zolomon to just quiet for now as he studies the monitor and steps to Tarsa "Sergeant..it is fine."He nods to the monitor, though he is keeping a close eye on him "I was told I should speak with the chieftain here, find out whom are allies and whom are not. I will admit I have mixed feelings on a vermin village close to the abbey"

Adrian has been here the whole time, totally. He doesn't draw his rapier, just watching the vermin suspiciously.

Zolomon sighs “I don't lie...he doesn't eat meat,wot just like bread,veggies,fruits and such”

Coming from the town can be seen a small procession, led by a petite creature, clothed all in black. The creature's cloak hood is pulled over its ears, and the other creatures in the procession also have the hoods of their cloaks up, but only the leader's face is obscured. Ferdinand the ferret and the rest of the bodyguards can be recognized flanking the small figure, so anyone from the are will know that this can be none other than the Chieftain of Ferravale. They are all armed, but Clarissa the rat is carrying a tree branch, and Valerie the vixen is carrying a white flag. As they get closer, the petite figure calls out, "Parley! We come in peace!"

Adrian keeps his paw on the hilt of his rapier, watching the procession with suspicion.

As the group approaches the Long Patrol, the petite figure nods to the monitor lizard. "Ferro, thank you for greeting our guests for me," as if it was totally her idea for him to be out here, even though it may not be. She pulls the hood of her cloak back, revealing that she is a small white cat with green eyes and black spots on her face. On her left paw can be seen a tattoo of an adder's head, and the neck disappears under her sleeve. "I am Blisa Wyrmtamer, Chieftain of Ferravale, ally to Redwall. I take it you are the Lord of the Western shores," she bows slightly to the humongeously tall badger. He's at least twice her height, not even counting the width of his shoulders and everything. She looks up (and up and up) into his face, showing no fear, anger, or hostility, nor does she show surprise at how tall he is. Her cloak is still closed about her body, so her weapons cannot be seen.

Adrian watches the proceedings, ready to spring into action should these vermin prove dangerous. He doesn't really see why they have to have any dealings with vermin scum, but the hare is smart enough not to say that out loud...

Ciocan nods towards Blisa "Its..good to meet you Chieftin Blisa, perhaps you can update me on going on around Mossflower, I also been told by Zolomon of some..peace treaty between you and the abbey?"

Ferro decides to slip away, most likely back to his shop.

Tarsa stays close by, for now she is the highest ranking officer, least in the small group that has come here to talk. She also seems to feel a lot better now that the monitor has left.

Blisa smiles. "Yes, I have signed a permanent peace treaty with Benar and the Abbey. When either of us is attacked, we, if possible, will come to the other's aid. We also trade needed supplies." Her eyes unfocus slightly, but she shakes her head and tries to focus. "Which brings up another point: I have given the residents of my village my blessing to go help Redwall defeat our enemy if they so wish. They shall be wearing white armbands to distinguish them from the other vermin who will be there." She pauses, and here eyes go unfocused again. "I...I'm sorry to say that I will not be leading them into battle. I.....was a prisoner of our enemy, and....I cannot face him again, I'm afraid." Her gaze is focused on nothing, and even her voice sounds like she's not all here. Her bodyguards glance at each other, then Ferdinand the ferret places a paw on the Chieftain's shoulder.

Adrian remains silent for now. He doesn't trust any vermin, to be honest.

Minsc left camp, he has not been in the area in..well forever, so he lsiped out for a walk...he does have a blade after all.

Ciocan nods "I...have a hare of mine whom will be not going into battle, I am unsure yet what to do with him, but yes I shall have them keep an eye out for that and have none of them come to harm. Is there any news I need to know of I have heard, not had checked, on the abbey being surrounded by this horde, is any beast missing? aAre there still slaves to rescue?"

Tarsa folds her arms over her chest as she listens, so unsure of these..so called good vermin but she is quiet for now .

Zolomon has decided to sit down on a fallen log, too much standing and maybe some things on his mind but he is not gonna bring anything up right now, this is a meeting and well meetings are boring but he is here so he's stuck.

Blisa shakes her head and places a paw on her forehead, seeming to be in pain. Ferdinand looks at the badger and says quickly, "No, m'Lord, there are no thlaveth left to rethcue. Mith Blitha wath a prithoner along with the thlaveth, captured by Marek'th brother, Ormaz, who wath thecretly running the thlaverth to try and weaken the rethidenth of Mothflower. I helped lead the rethcue mithion, and all of thothe beathtth are free and here in Ferravale." The Chieftain looks up, her paw falling to her side as her gaze refocuses some. "Ormaz," she shudders as she says it, "has his horde completely surrounding the Abbey. He started his siege shortly after Ferdinand and the rest of the rescue group had left Redwall to come find me and the others. We have heard no word from them since the siege started."

Minsc steps over "What seems to be...the going on now?" He smiles "Hello friends..is good to see you yes?"

Adrian is still quiet. He watches the vermin, waiting for them to make a false move.

Ciocan listens "Alright and I do not know how to get any needed news, it is good slaves were freed...lets hope all of them were free"

Tarsa glaces at Zolomon and hmmphs slightly and walks over to him "Stand up already Private, no sitting"

Zolomon blinks and quickly salutes and stands up with a frown, "Sorry...Sargent.." Ok no more letting his mind wander off, focus yes focus on the here and now.

Ferdinand smiles. "Oh, they were. I made thure of it, trutht me. We hate thlaverth more than almotht anything elthe." Blisa smiles at the hamster. "Welcome back to Mossflower. It's good to see you again. Oh!" She snaps her fingers. "Before I forget, you may see a large whip tail snake. His name is Basilisk, although he also goes by Basil. You don't have to worry about him. If he shows up, just beat him with your spear butts and I'm sure he'll flee. But he's my pet that I lost when.....when Ormaz conquerd Ferravale after he....kidnapped me, and I would like Basil to please not be killed." She glances at the hares, then asks the only one she actually knows, "Zolomon, have you seen Marek? I would like to talk to him, if possible."

Minsc says, "I am being back short while to help, then needin' go back to Willowbark, my home."

Adrian grimaces. First vermin scum, now adders, too? This week is just getting better and better.

Ciocan raises an eyebrow.."Pet snake?" He just, no words here he will just forget he heard that in fact and hope no snakes are seen, "Well....anyways me and some hares, as well as the Guosum will be heading to save Redwall soon, some of my hare will stay at camp with a couple other beasts there as well."

Tarsa blinks "Snake?..Did I hear that correctly? A snake and earlier a vegetable eating monitor...this place is..strange sur"

Blisa nods. "If your hares are comfortable with it, they are free to stay in my village. But I understand if you and they would rather not. I understand the Long Patrol has a...poor view of most vermin." She eyes the hares that are here. "I do hope we can prove that not /all/ vermin are evil before you leave to return to Salamandastron." Ferdinand and the other vermin in the group nod solemnly, Clarissa starting to look slightly nervous, herself.

Minsc nods "Yes some are friends they are.....a rat is abbot at Willowbark but we have woodlander and vermin live together thar and recently got a new master healer..a fox lass"

Ciocan says, "I think the ones not with me will stay at camp"He wont say where it is. "Otherwise likely the abbey. I have...mixed feelings on vermin, one reason I had some stay on a boat, though..a fox and...the stoat did help me save a couple hares from something called..painted ones, odd painted small leaf wearing rats." Zolomon clears his throat "Marek sur..."Yeah some hares dislike him as Zolomon sighs "I can..maybe check on Ferravale if its alright sur"He gets a nod after some thought , that's for sure. The hare doesn't seem like his happy go lucky self though."

Tarsa just watches Zolomon and shakes her head, fine let him check on Ferravale later she is fine with that. She looks around quietly.

Adrian narrows his eyes. Good vermin? He doesn't think they really exist. "And I don't suppose you lot want anthin' is return, wot?"

Blisa smiles at the hamster. "Good. We need a new Master Healer, actually, come to think of it...." nodding at the badger, she adds, "Aye, well, that's understandable. Many vermin are deserving of that suspicion. I will be willing to meet again in the neutral place of Redwall to earn your trust...." And then Adrian just had to say something. As Ferdinand scowls slightly, the Chieftain turns her gaze to the hare, her jade green eyes hard. "Right. We want nothing from you in return....except for the freedom of Redwall and, perhaps, for ...Ormaz's head, should one of you be lucky enough to slay him. We are not like the vermin you have dealt with -- if we were, would we have a peace treaty with the Abbey? I think not." She smiles slightly, in a rather wicked way. "We are not, however, as wonderful and goody-goody as you woodlanders. I would like ...Ormaz's head, should you kill him. It would make a /great/ decoration on the roof of my house." It's difficult to tell if she's joking or not.

Minsc says, "Thinking who ever kills Ormaz...he sounds like hard one to slay yes"

Ciocan listens, its unclear his thoughts "I am not sure where I will be after this battle or how long me and my hares will stay."He glaces at Zolomon and back to the others "I need to get back to camp, excuse me"

Zolomon watches the badger lord walk off with a couple hares, he stays where he is with seems Tarsa and Adrian now.

Tarsa frowns, should she stay..go...well she stays as she wasn't told to leave yet.

Adrian returns Blisa a steely gaze of his own. He doesn't rattle easily. "His head? Considah it done..."

Blisa smiles her creepy, almost-crazy smile, keeping a steady gaze on Adrian. "Wonderful." Turning to Zolomon, she nods. "I'm going to my office. Feel free to come and chat if you want. And if you see Marek and Patch, please send them my way. I would like to have a chat with them about what happened to my tavern...." She waves, gives Adrian another glance, then turns and walks away with the attitude only a cat can have. The bodyguards and the few villagers who had come out with her follow, Ferdinand nodding pleasantly to Zolomon and refraining from glaring at anyone. No use giving them more ammunition to hate vermin with, right? Soon they are out of sight, safely in their village once more.

Minsc hmmms, he then walks over to Zolomon "You is not being yourself, what is being wrong my friend?"

Adrian huffs, subtly relaxing once the other group leaves. "I don't like this," he says, to no one in particular.

Zolomon blinks "I am...fine"No he isn't..."It's..just an argument with a friend is all and..something else"He glaces at Tarsa and then back to Minsc and smiles a little "Likely when things be back ta normal, I will be fine"

Tarsa says, "I don't like this either, I say just don't go near this village....sides we are here to help the abbey, its the one surrounded not this place down the path and frankly rather not see a monitor again. Help the abbey and then get home""

Minsc pats Zolomon on the back"Then talk to friend, is easy."He looks over at the other two hares.

Adrian nods. "Agreed, Sahgeant." He watches Zolomon. "You alright, Private?"

Zolomon nods "I..will be sur just a little..disagreement with a friend, I can talk to him later and some other things to clear up is all, not to worry sur I am focused enough for the coming battle."

Tarsa nods "You best be ready, this war is serious Private and I don't want to be hearing of lost or killed hares cause of lack of focus"

Minsc says, "I would agree focus be important, I must be on my other friends checking good day""

Adrian nods. "Aye, the Sahgeant's right. I will ride ya mahself if I have ta." He sighs, and then shakes his head. "Pah, lissen ta me? I was a bloomin' Private mahself just a few weeks ago, an' now that I'm a Corporal, I already sound like mah ol' Da. I swore I'd *nevah* get like mah Da..."

Zolomon manages a small chuckle and sighs " sort of got mad at a friend..said de wrong words and he likely thinks I hate him, he even said sorry and wanted ta talk...I told him I didn't have to listen since I..well seemed ta quiet me old..group."

Tarsa says, "You can tell him you don't hate him later friends argue..I think so anyways" She has few, if any friends really."

Adrian nods. "I have good friend mahself, Private. He an' I don't always see eye ta eye, but we would do anythin' for tha othah, wot."

Zolomon smiles a little better and nods "I..also .....never mind sur, tis nothing maybe this whole thing just got us all stressed tis all"

Tarsa listens and shrugs "Maybe...just try ta not be as stressed this will be over soon enough as we soon go into battle, then we can relax a bit"

Adrian nods. "Aye, th' Sahgeant's right. We're gonna rout these foul beasts, an' be back 'ome in time for Tea."

Zolomon walks over and smiles "Ya be right, maybe a jolly feast to welcome us home"

Tarsa smiles softly"Yes that would be nice...Private, but first we clear this horde from the lands..then get home and feast"

Adrian nods as well. "Aye, we gotta whip their butts, then we can go back ta Salamandastron."

Zolomon nods, he glaces at Tarsa"We, will Tarsa..umm Sergeant...we will. Things will be just fine, your see."He smiles at her again and then sighs a little as he looks away.

Tarsa smiles as he doe and then clears her throat "Be right back.."She walks over to a couple hares that show up and quietly speaks to them and nods.

Adrian hmms. He's never seen Tarsa smile that many times before. Something's afoot.

Zolomon smiles, "She has a nice smile..doesn't she sur."He then straightens up "I mean, I am sure a lot of beasts have nice smiles and maybe I should tell her to..smile more or not, I shouldn't right she just slap me wouldn't she?" He glaces at Tarsa and sighs as he looks at the ground muttering something mainly to himself

Tarsa is still off to the side talking with two hares on what ever, a shake of her head and a shrug, more talking..a nod.

Adrian quirks a brow quizzically. "Private, lemme give ya some advice..."

Zolomon speaks "Advise...sur?" He is curious and this is a commanding officer after all.

Tarsa meanwhile is finishing her talk"Yes..just let me know when the meeting is, meeting before this battle would be important find out whom is where and such....oh and find Privates Sunberry and Tanya, need to talk to them on skipping training, this was the 3nd time and tried of it"

Adrian lowers his voice. "You think tha Sahgeant's pretty, don't ya?" He says it low enough that Tarsa can't overhear unless she's really close.

Zolomon is quiet but then nods "Well also...smart...she...well should bally well smile more and I have gotten her to some, even got her to dance once. When her and the dibbun we found was in trouble I worried bout her and helped get her to safety and yea I..checked on me friend after the monitor died, she don't like monitors I know but....umm don't tell her I said that ok..the monitor thing"

Adrian mhmms. "Yah've got a crush, Private." He knows these things. The Corporal himself has had a long-standing crush on his fellow Runner Pifflewood, though he'd never admit it openly. "You should be careful, mate. Very careful, wot. Sahgeant Tarsa is our superiah. Maybe don't let on about it till aftah this is all ovah..."

Zolomon frowns "Umm...perhaps...maybe ya right sur sides..focus war and all that"

Tarsa catches the tale end "Yes this is war we are upgaist and we will need to be heading back to camp soon, a bit of a meeting, some planning and then we are off to help the abbey, as well as Mossflower. Made sure all is well before we head back home..maybe marching wont be as bad on the way home, but we still will be walking back of course"

Adrian nods. And then throws a salute. "Exactly, yes Ma'am, wot! I'll, ah... I'll go see if any of the other privates are lolly-gaggin'..."

Zolomon says, "Yeah getting back be good, sooner we bally well get all this over with de better"

Tarsa nods and starts to lead the way back to camp quietly, but she still is alert for troubles or dangers along the way.

My Alts
Ximena- Hamster- Slave(Rarely Connected)
Aella- Shrew-Log -A-Log of The Guosim 
Tarsa-Hare-Drill Sargeant in LP and Fighter

Board footer