Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-06 10:41:00 AM

oz

Never Wise To Explore Unknown Lands..Alone- Fate Of Marek TP

*** A short log yes but important. Also please no somehow finding out what happen, the only ones who know what happen in this log Is Tanya and Sunberry and..well...only they could tell beasts, no one witnesses this or hears anything, but those two hares...thank you***

Who:

Private Tanya Sue Labean Jones-Fightr in the LP(Spoofed by Tarsa)

Private Sunberry Leo Cools Jones-Fighter in the LP(Spoofed by Zolomon)

Deathpaw- An evil assasssin(Spoofed by Xander)

Some various spoofed bad guys

Log:

This place was neat, so why not go off and explore a little,sides wasn't there some sort of vermin village nearby and maybe they could be heroes and

And report back, tell just how many are there, the Private Sunberry...a healer in fact was also fairly good tracking."So..should we scout around?"

Private Tanya just frowned, "Maybe we should get back to camp,you know the sergeant will make us do like 1000 extra sits ups for skipping out this morning"

What the two hares didn't see was the fox, and a weasel watching them, "Whats this? Are those long patrol hares?" The fox smirked "We should welcome them to Mossflower..get them" He says as the hares are quickly surrounded by 16 varies creatures, rats, foxes, a couple weasels.

Sunberry gasped as he seen the vermin and got out his sling "Back off ya vermin, you don't scare us we are the Long Patrol and your be in trouble if you try and enslave us"

Tanya looked around and got her saber, she was a fighter though and though"See I told you Sunberry, we should of just went back to camp, but Noooooo lets explore and find the horde..be heros...your so annoying I want to bally well punch you now"

The fox smirks "Well good job you found the horde or least...me..."He grins "Deathpaw at ya service...new head Assassin for Lord Ormaz, and these are my friends..camp huh, so there is more?" He studies them "Oh do talk and maybe I wont have him near you"A monitor steps out and hisses "Deadfang" Gee these vermin have such lovely names.

Sunberry looks at the monitor and gulps, he backs up and hides behind Tanya, "Stab it.." He says quietly and peeks around at the vermin.

Tanya blinks and narrows her eyes "Like we would talk to you scum, sides you walk into the camp of the Long Patrol your be the ones crying for your mom and dad, noone evil beast faces the long patrol and lives to tell the tale."

Deathpaw yawns as if bored and then grins a nod and the two hares are attacked by a couple other foxes.

Sunberry is more a healer then a fighter and although he gets a pebble into the eye of a fox, another fox grabs the hare by his long ears!

Tanya slices and sidesteps, she manages to stab one of the foxes and kills it as she turns to the other "Release my friend or face my wrath"

Deathpaw just smirks and nods to the fox to hand him the hare, he lays a blade at his throat"I will release him...providing you tell me where the Long Patrol camp is and their plans...or watch your friend die in front of you..what a thing to report to camp after all, his blood would ever be on your paws."

Sunberry struggles a little and then whimpers "Tanya....p...please....."It would seem they are mates....."I love you.d...don't tell him anything."

Tanya has a look of hate for the fox and then..fear and worry as she is about to watch Sunberry die.."No!..no please..I...its north of the river moss but most are going to Redwall soon..we...we were supposed to be in the group...they are..are gonna "She frowns "Please let my mate go, don't kill him..." Love is a powerful things makes one do things they likely shouldn't sometimes.

Deathpaw seems to think on it, "Well...I see...the only thing is I was told to not let anyone..interrupt Lord Ormaz's plans..so" He smirks pushes the blade into the hare's throat and quickly slides it across and drops the hare, weather alive or not, to the ground.

Sunberry is dead fairly quickly as he hits the ground and his eyes flutter shut.

Tanya drops to her knees and tears go down her face, she then rushes to Sunberry and rocks back and forth as she holds him close.

Deathpaw sighs and snaps his fingers as Deadfang walks over to him, he looks at the hare maid "Any last words bunny?"

The hare maid looks up and sniffs "I hope Lord Ciocan slams his war hammer into your ugly face!"

Deathpaw hmms "Lord Ciocan....I will remember that name"He grins to Deathpaw,"Lunch time...oh and make sure no one finds either of the two hare's bodys....get rid of them." The monitor grin and goes to kill the hare maid.

Tanya glares at the monitor, she faces death bravely and doesn't even tense up in pain as death takes her.

The monitor picks up both of the now dead Long Patrol hares and goes someone deep into the woods with them...the bodys will not be found, maybe bones some day but its not like anyone would know they were once hares.

Deathpaw nods to the others "Come...we have some..hares to visit but lets do so quietly...no need to rush after all"

The assassin plans will go well, a weasel will remain unseen and learn just where that camp is and how many guards and where, he reports back "They are heading off...that badger and a few other beasts and a lot of hares but some are still at the camp, and a few odd woodlanders, they seem relaxed.." The fox Deathpaw nods "Well then, lets offer our...."He smirks "Company then and make...friends. But remember this is a surprise visit" An evil chuckle is given off, “Ohh yes this will be....” He smiles coldly “Fun.”

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2018-10-09 10:56:48 AM

oz

Re: Never Wise To Explore Unknown Lands..Alone- Fate Of Marek TP

Gee...well one reason to never skip morning training sessions

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#3 2018-10-10 05:18:49 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Never Wise To Explore Unknown Lands..Alone- Fate Of Marek TP

OH, SHNAP.

Okay, first, the love...the courage.....those hares are inspiring, even though they made some mistakes.  yikes

Second.....well, yeah, this is why one should to what one is told to do O.o

OH, SHNAAAAAAAAAP yikes D:

Board footer