Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-25 04:16:23 PM

Karth Riverbark

Captives!-LP Log..slight Fate Of Marek TP

Private Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri-ME- Fighter in LP

Recruit Zolomon Arturo Garrick Anderson IV – Recruit in LP and Fighter in Mossflower Defenders

Spoofs of tree rats(Painted ones)

Spoof of the hare maid Holly

Log:

Ewan was not cut out for..scout work, but it was something he knew from his training days and so he got picked as he looked around and frowned "How am I supposed to know good spots for camp."

Zolomon grins "Cause..ya with me..we are in Mossflower now a few days from Redwall now Private E..hee hee.."He scouts ahead and hmms "Thar is a clearing, I believe not too far from the jolly riverbank I seen when me and my pals were on our boat. Or maybe its further ahead..."

Ewan frowns as he was edgy "I..don't like this area....we should stay by the river, or maybe slightly away but clearly not here..the trees are..odd shaped and too close together..and one or two looks like it was damaged in a storm"

Zolomon smiles "Ya worry too much Private  E...sides I know my way around Mossflower better than you do chap"Well maybe not this area so much, he's been in a boat a couple times never on land but knows they are but a few days from the abbey."We find a clearing tis close I know it is...think so anyways...and you worried a tree will fall on us or something?"

Ewan frowns as his ears droop "N..No..and look I am..am a higher rank than you, your a recruit so..so if I said..go back you would have to"

Zolomon sighs "Its ok...calm yourself not like his Lordship and the others are that far behind us and we are to find a good place for camp tonight after all and then send word back..I bet Private Sims and Private Koles is close by or finding a better area..what ever onwards!"

What the two hares don't know is they are being watched, from the trees by small..unseen..rat like creatures, not very many as the tribe is small but they have blowpipes that will temperaryly make ones muscles not work, it wears off in an hour or so but that's long enough to be endangered...or worse.

Ewan frowns.."And..and Holly is ...out here too..you forgot about her."

Zolomon nods "Yes yes....Corporal Holly...keeping an eye on us wot wot..."He hmmms it is sort of odd though...wasn't the hare maid usually checking on the two groups of scouts by now."I say...maybe a camp ground was found..boo and all that"

The color of the fall leaves hide the smallish rats well, thanks to their painted faces of reds, some purples and greens, they even wear masks made of the colored leaves, leaves some how glued to their fur, clothing.. A giggling is heard and then a dart, lucky just the one to temperaryly numb one is fired, oh they have other darts too..more deadly but have not used one..yet.

Ewan frowns and slows, he blinks did the leaves move an odd way "Zolomon...."He backs up and whimpers a little and then takes a drawed in breath when something hits his leg and tenses up, he whimpers more and looks at the other hare.

Zolomon has his longbow ready and frowns, he looks at Ewan and then sees the creatures..one..two...three, "Ewan....tis only small..very strange looking beasts. wot the?"

The giggling increases, so do the small painted tree rats..3 go to about 10, the tribe seems to have 15 of these..rats. One steps out a bit bigger, the leader maybe as he giggles "Firefire...heeeheee makeum stay fer fun...they intrude...our land our land..."Another couple blow pipes, again that stuff that will temperaryly make it harder to move for a shirt bit of time.

Ewan eyes widen "I..I read..of..painted rats, painted one..bad bad beasts we need to run"He tenses up and tries to run and falls flat on his face.."Leg...numb..heavy..Zolomon!"

Zolomon avoids a couple, one gets his arm and makes it harder to fire off an arrow, which misses a rat he was aiming for. He frowns and starts to back away and goes to pick up Ewan.

The leader of these rats sneers and points "Getum...amake them stop and stay"Lucky one hare not under attack is close by..Holly as she sees this and looks ready to come and help.

Ewan scoots away and then will let Zolomon pick him up and gulps,"We are..getti....getting out of here yes?"

Zolomon nods as he has speed..ok his arm is a little ..numbness but he don't need his arm to run..then a couple darts hit his legs, he still runs and then legs seem to fail him as he trips and rolls couple times managing to hold onto Ewan so he isn't as bad hurt.

The rats giggle and come to the ground, only for 2 of them to die by the blade of Corporal Holly "I swear..my report to his Lordship is gonna be full of complaints..."Another rat is injured badly so the group is from 16 to 13 now..then the leader just giggles from his high perch and uses his longbow, these things have short bows and fires at the hare maid while she is distracted by the other rats..a black feathered small arrow...its not ment to stop for a short while its ment to stop permanently as it hits her in the shoulder as she gaps in pain as it hurts, unlike the small darts and she drops to her knees as she takes a couple gasps "Get..out..out of ....here...that.....order....."And she seems to pass out. This just makes the rats giggle insanely.

Ewan whimpers as the rats come out of the trees, he seems glad to see Holly that is until she passes out and then fear comes back. He looks at Zolomon "We..we need to try and...run..get away from the strange trees..."

Zolomon frowns "Holly!" He manages to barely stand and sort of limp, but he isn't leaving a hare behind as he goes to get her too, even if it means tripping a little...but they are surrounded by these..these tree rats as he glares at them."Stupid..scum..rat things back off."

Ewan looks at the rats and gulps, there is one skill he knows as he checks Holly and jerks a paw back"She's..she's dead....shes dead...ohhhh we we..are we next?"

The rat's leader grins "Tie ems up..hee heee....they stay."The rats, for now don't seem to want to kill the other two hares, yet anyways just tie them up and have them stay in their fun little tree hut, there is like two hidden tree huts in the trees"You trespass on our land..friend try to attack, hee hee..friend no more, hee heee"

Zolomon glares at the rats and it seems they are captives of these stupid little creatures, he looks at the leader and narrows his eyes when its mentioned Holly is dead "You..scum will pay fer that ..his lordship will find out and your be sorry or me friend or ..well anyone fer that blooming matter"

Ewan whimpers as he shivers a little..some tears both for the hare maid and the fact he isn't sure if they are next "We are..g..g..gonna die arnt we?"

The tree rats, painted ones some called them take the two hares but the hare maid is dragged off the path and left there, some insane giggling as the leader looks at the two hares "Friends..hee heee...friends not find, frienedslookie and lookie and pass..then fun we have, your see..fun is good...or can have..death, hehehehehehe"

Zolomon narrows his eyes as they are tied up "Yeah laugh it up...I hope your the first one who finds out whats it be like ta anger the long patrol..scumfur"

Ewan sniffs "They wont find us..or see us...and H..Holly's ..d..dead and they killed her..wot if they kill us too we..we can't move." Feeling will get back but they are a bit..tied up now.

Zolomon frowns, he is a bit worried "Try not ta worry Ewan...I am sure they will look for us..I mean..us compared to friends, his Lordship...the patrol that's with us...they will find us and show these tree rats whom is boss"

Ewan frowns "Painted ones...they are small but bad news..it was in a book on how poisons they use can ..p..p..p.... paralyze  one for like an hour or two, and others that k..kill in seconds and .."He sniffs as he thinks of Holly"They may grow tried of us and ..and do that to use to, or drown us or something..they don't like fire but there is no fire here....we..we are gonna die....we are gonna die..."

The painted ones or tree rats just chuckle and giggle and just leave them in the hidden hut, a couple guard them and the others seem to celebrate a victory.

Zolomon sighs "Ewan...Ewan focus now, we are the Long Patrol, we don't give up....we are fighters and heroes ta some."He looks around and sighs, this is not the best thing..stupid little small..rats..rats! He should of been able to flee..run..win not lose, his ears droop a little "We will be fine, your see..we are supposed to report to his Lordship soon"He frowns , yeah judging by the light earlier, he can't tell now, they should of about now or a short bit ago "Its..almost sundown..I think"

Ewan asks, "Will they really find us?" He tries to sound hopeful and frowns "But...they..they cant just look for two scouts supposed to save the ..the abbey"

Zolomon sighs,"I..know Ewan but his Lordship will send someone and if not Xandy will take notice and look fer us, trust me he is my best pal in all the world and he knows I would never abanded orders and just walk off."

Ewan ears still drooped "And..and if they..don't?"

Zolomon doesn't answer right away, but soon does "Then..we stay true and act like long patrol hares, don't let them get to us..these rats are....well ok bally well dangerous but more insane than anything and seem to want to make us feel defeated..yes they have us tied up but but it doesn't mean we have lost or all hope is gone..not yet it isn't..ok?"

Ewan sniffs and just nods, "O..ok sur"He doesn't have to add sur, but the hare is older than he is..well he is scared he can't help it, he is already defeated it seems but there may be a small..spark of hope left as he looks at Zolomon.

Zolomon ears straighten up "Right...just..."He has his serious times "Look Ewan...its ok ta be scared chap, no one will think less of you if you are."

Ewan breaths in and out, panic attack maybe and sobbing now, not in the best shape right now.

Zolomon sighs and manages to scoot closer till he is beside him and speaks quietly"Stay focus Private Ewan...your not alone, I am here"

Ewan sniffs and leans his head on the others hare's shoulder..he ends up falling asleep.

Last edited by Karth Riverbark (2018-09-25 09:13:24 PM)

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer