Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-23 08:16:54 PM

Karth Riverbark

Pie Vs Cake-LP LOG

Ewan sits quietly as he nibbles on a rice cake and looks at cricket that has come into the campsite.

Zolomon sighs as he sits down "I need some REAL food not rations...We need to get to Redwall, kick vermin behind and then have some of Friar L's pies!"

Who:

Ewan-Me- Fighter hare in the LP

Zolomon- Archer in Mossflower Defenders and Recuite for the LP

Kenya- Novice in Redwall Abbey

Ciocan-Badger Lord

Spoofed assorted hares smile

Log:

Ewan looks over at his fellow hare and shrugs "Or maybe cake...cake is much better than pie." He finishes his little rice cake.

Zolomon smirks"Well rice cakes are...what bland....pie is the best, apple..cheery..pear even and melllowcreame on top. ...yeah maybe we should march at night some too" He grins yes get to the abbey faster, save the day faster.

Ewan says, "Well its just like..easy to transport, there are much better cakes in fact...ummm...sweet ones, carrot cake, cakes that take a while to make and are like works of art..so I like cake, its...well...better""

Zolomon looks at the other hare, oh he has DONE it now"No...pie is better chap. Hot and on that window sill waiting for me to get it and eat it while its nice and warm and sweet..good..flaky crust goodness"He smiles "Pie is..number one at any feast E..most delicious as well."He grins

Ewan frowns "Pies....are.....just round, cakes can be any shape you want and when it comes to celebrations beasts have cake, birthday..cake, who ever heard of birthday..pie, not me. You see a large cake at a feast, cakes at weddings, cakes celebrate ...things, pie do not." He is for cakes, "Cakes are..artworks they can even be made by master cooks who can..U seen a hare make a cake look like the badger mountain it was neat. Cakes can be made to carry around even and I don't mean rice cakes..little small cup cakes, you carry can you carry a pie in your paw..no" He rolls his eyes and just looks away..there cake wins.

Zolomon frowns "My good...chap..pies can be eaten everyday of the year, not so much with cake, cake is a sometimes food and not that good...even carrot cake is not good. Pies can be art too ya will get a chance ta see Friar L  he can make leaves out of pie crust and put them on a pie...its golden brownness and goodness....mmmmmmmm apple pie, tis good chap and who wants tiny ...anything, a whole pie now ya talking, a slice is ok..at times, a pie can be a meal too...veggie pie, a nice cheese and veggie filled..pie, pie goes well with greensap milk as well as ale my good chap, cake...no way"

Ewan shakes his head"Cake is a fine desert and one doesn't need cake everyday and that makes it more special....pie everyday sounds boring to me."

Zolomon groans "Pie chap"He grins "always hot..cake isn't eaten hot the icing would melt...cake is..is eaten cold"He makes a face, "And one could have birthday pie, why not..in fact I want pie on my birthday, with a nice mug or two of October ale"

Ewan blinks "I..don't know what October ale is, but I seen beast have some drinks with cake as well."He tries to think "My cousin had wine with cake once...at his wedding"He tilts his head "Wedding pie sounds....strange...and gross with wine, I hope if you ever marry you don't ruin the day with pie..your be a sad sad hare if you do"

Zolomon rolls his eyes "No plans to wed chap, like I have any..."Ok one hare maid is...pretty and , no no Back to this its more important right now. " Pies are...grand. Songs are made about pies....are there songs about cake?"

Ewan taps his fingers onto the log he is by "I can find some I bet and songs can be made about anything you want to make a song about so...so there!"

Zolomon chuckles "Fine songs about cake...good luck. There is like one cake I ever seen at a feast and usually not all of them, pies...oh lots of pies at feasts, or for meals...pies are perfect."

Ewan folds his arms over his chest "Pie is stupid..did you know vermin have.."He shivers "Meat pies.....that's horrible...they forever made pies evil...cake is never ever evil."

Zolomon frowns, "Well...still doesn't mean pie is evil chap, maybe cake is evil for all you know...sides seems vermin like...well their sort of pie and woodlanders like their sorts, do vermin have cake? I think not chap...ha!

Ewan takes a deep breath and exhales "Cake is better than pie. Cakes have icing and pie doesn't, cake is..special and when one things celebration its cake not pie they are asking to be made. Cake is...its best, pie can burn...cake can not..little pasty cakes...pasty pies? No...hold a small cake in your paw, pie..nope..cake can be made to feed more, pie is like...what 4-8 pieces, so 4-8 beasts maybe if all takes a single piece."Cake is soft and seems to melt in your mouth...pie is not..its all..chewy and..blah, crumbles and the inside falls out when you try to eat it, cakes stays all together, it doesn't fall apart ever!"

Zolomon rolls his eyes as he groans.

Ewan sticks out his tongue "Cake is better....so go away"

Zolomon says, "NOOOO it isn't. A pie saved the day once when I cheered up a friend, a pie made a friend feel better when they were ill once....you want cake oh...ummm...yeah where is it, oh its not some beasts birthday or..its not feast day..Pie is always around.""

Kenya slips out of the healers tent and goes the short distance to the two hares and sits down "Whats going on?"

Ewan looks annoyed, is that possible?" This....hare is being rude, he says pies are better than cake..I do not care, cakes can cheer beasts up so much better!"

Zolomon rolls his eyes "Naaa uhhhh"He smiles "Kenya...your my friend right..wot be better, do you want some nice pie when we get to Redwall..or some nice boring cake?"

Kenya looks between them and after a while "I want some hot root soup when I get home"She smiles "Its real real good!"

Ewan starts chuckling and falls off the log giggling like some insane beast, well he needed a good laugh as it certainally a good stress reliever.

Zolomon frowns as he looks to Kenya "Pie..or cake?"

It seems the argument has draw a crowd and a crowd always needs checked on by none other than ..Lord Ciocan as he folds his arms behind his back and looks between Ewan and then Zolomon, an eyebrow raised, he glaces at Kenya"Whats going on young one?"

Kenya frowns "They are agrueing about pie and cake. "She looks at the hares and back to the badger lord and shrugs.

Ewan snorts and then stands "I know we ask his Lordship and he has the final vote. I say Cake is best."

Zolomon grins "Pie good chap...right Lord C?" He smiles, oh well he let Lord C slip, its ok this one time...right?

Ciocan looks between the two hares and then just...he turns around and goes back to his tent.

Kenya watches the badger lord leave and just looks at the two hares "See he is smart..why argue over cake and pie, that's just silly.."She stands "I am going to bed and you two should go to bed too..."She shakes her head "Hares.."And she just walks off as well, lucky the healers tent is just a few paw steps away, yeah she shouldn't walk on the footpaw but the swelling is gone.

Ewan blinks "Oh I bet you made him annoyed.....wot ever..."He smirks "Cake for the win goodnight"

Zolomon pouts and looks at him "PIE CHAP!"He grins.

Basically the argument goes on over the next half an hour...CAKE....PIE...NO CAKE..PIE

“CAKE”

“Pie”

“Cake fer the WIN!!!!”

“PIE FOR THE jolly well win!”

“Cake you you....CAKE IS BETTER!”

“PIE IS BETTER!”

Kenya frowns as she sighs, she limps  out...yeah this is getting so solved now, she trips once but goes to the large tent and slips inside.

Zolomon says, "Pie for the bally well WIN"

Ewan says, "no BLOOMING well...Cake..CAKE I SAY YA ..YA ....ummm....Annoying one"

Zolomon says, "Your annoying"

Ewan hmmphs “Your..more annoying!”

And soon both hares are most likely surprised as he is not asking for permission as two large paws lift both hares up and looks at them, well Lord Ciocan has returned and he is a little...annoyed..oh boy...

Kenya sits down on a nearby log and folds her paws in her lap, some hares they...watch also...yep lets all stare

Zolomon blinks wait he was sitting..and then he gulps "Lord C..I mean..your Lordship...you umm..need something sur?"

Ewan frowns as his ears droop and he salutes, did Zolomon remember that"Lord Ciocan...sur..."

A deep breath and Lord Ciocan speaks "Both of you...we are going to have a little chat on keeping half the camp up when one should be sleeping or keeping watch if not sleeping. You both will be marching beside me tomorrow, you both will also make sure all is up tomorrow and I am sure some would rather not see you in the morning, oh well. Also 10 laps around the camp...now."

Kenya just listens, most of the hares grumble and go back to bed..a small 3-4 four look like they want to slap the hares.

Zolomon frowns "But....I am supposed ta make sure Sargent Tarsa is..ummm....usually I carry her..her leg ya know"

Ewan is wise he just stays quiet, laps are...are evil.

Ciocan seems to have an answer for that as well"Maybe I can see if Xander can do that...now..laps now, oh and Recruit Zolomon...do not get ahead of Private Ewan, you two are to finish the laps together, jog..walk ...wot ever works and then get some rest and your to be at my tent ready to head off both of you"He turns and walks over to Kenya and offers a smile."You should go back to bed young one....did you need any help?"

Kenya smiles and nods, wow carried by the badger lord..coolness! She has GOT to tell her dad about this.

Zolomon sighs and starts the laps and makes sure Ewan stays beside him.

Ewan frowns, yep he is a fast hare...not...your doomed Zolomon...speed fails this hare.

The badger Lord makes sure Ewan and Zolomon do what is needed , yeah the one in charge of that will be very grumpy and not at the badger lord..two certain hares. Ciocan then helps Kenya back to bed and even makes sure she is tucked in before heading off to bed himself.
Zolomon mutters as he walks laps “Pie....”

Ewan frowns, and shakes his head, cake is best..yes forever cake, cake for the win but he will keep that to himself.....

***SO.....Cake..or Pie? *******

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#2 2018-09-23 08:17:54 PM

Karth Riverbark

Re: Pie Vs Cake-LP LOG

I like Pie smile

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#3 2018-09-23 09:12:40 PM

Ximena

Cake

My Alts
Ximena- Hamster- Slave(Rarely Connected)
Aella- Shrew-Log -A-Log of The Guosim 
Tarsa-Hare-Drill Sargeant in LP and Fighter

#4 2018-09-24 06:09:14 PM

oz

Pie

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#5 2018-09-24 07:08:29 PM

KenyaAndJacenta

PIE....its good:)

#6 2018-10-04 06:04:14 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

1) I love cake.  Cupcakes make me feel happy; they're so cute, and it's a little cake that you don't have to share! big_smile  However, I also love pie; pumpkin and pecan are my favourites!  It's also the only way I like peaches (stop judging).

2) THIS LOG WAS SO HILARIOUS.  I LAUGHED SO HARD.  x'D  Thank you for doing such a funny RP big_smile xD <3

Board footer