Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-22 07:25:03 PM

oz

We're Home..Wait..Where is the Tavern?!-Fate of Marek TP

==Mariposa is back==

Who:

Mariposa- An odd squirrel maid, a flying squirrel in fact and a little bit of a seer, healer aslo

Texo - Architect

Ferro- Blacksmith of Ferravale

Blisa- Cheiftain of Ferravale

Some spoofs of Blisa's body guards, some Ferravale citzens, rescued slaves and a couple random beasts..

Log:

Texo looks around as they walk." Its a bit..quiet, could mean hiding or maybe they are elsewhere, where ever elsewhere is. I just want to get home...we do still have a home right?"

Mariposa is quiet, she has been quiet lately as they walk along. She is defeated and seemingly lost as she looks up and shrugs.."Its there....and..not there in a way"

Behind the pair, at the head of a crowd of freed slaves and flanked by the Bodyguards of the Chieftain of Ferravale, is a short figure, cloaked in black. It's Blisa, much calmer than she was when she was first freed, but she still seems fragile and easily broken. Looking around peacefully, she quietly says, "I saw someplace burning in my visions. I have had no more since we were rescued, but I know that some building burned. I hope we have a home to go back to."

Texo frowns, "Burning..that's not good, You think they be around...where are all the horde beasts at anyways?" He is a little worried as they get closer and closer to Ferravale.

Mariposa just stays quiet, she frowns "Evil is..elsewhere not here...the storm has moved as storms do but its still close"Still has her seer like ways but sometimes she wishes she didn't, and its not like she has them all the time, most are feeling she seems to have not usually clear pictures."I..am not..sure where home is for me..."

Blisa shrugs as the group keeps walking forward. "Probably at Redwall. I don't think.....Ormaz," she says his name with a shudder every time, "will be satisfied until he has this entire area under his grip....and possibly not even then." Glancing at the flying squirrel (she has not seemed to notice how different she is from other squirrels), she adds, "You may stay in Ferravale until you decide." A hint of a smile.

Texo looks back and then forwards as they get nearer, "If the abbey is in trouble, we should see if beasts can help somehow..they have helped us before after all"

Mariposa nods quietly. She is glad to be outside and walking, and not being forced to walk "Redwall will..receive help I am sure......as will Ferravale to..help..all recover"She frowns remembering being taken captive and how long she has been there "My friends..I wonder...if they...know I live even"

Blisa glances at the squirrel again. "Well, if they don't, then they'll have a wonderful surprise coming. I doubt they gave up hoping for you to come back." Looking at the Architect, she says, "I also saw....Ormaz....being defeated by ghosts. I don't know what that means, but I hope it means that he will never succeed in his evil plans." Glancing back at the other freed slaves, she adds, "I don't know if you've noticed, but we're not really in a position where we can really help with much."

Texo frowns "I..suppose not..and ghosts?Ghosts cant fight anyone so that makes no sense"

Mariposa shrugs "We...you...rebuild what is..able to be...how close are we to Ferravale?

Blisa shrugs. "Didn't say my visions made sense." Looking around, she adds, "I'm not sure.....I think we're fairly close....it would help if I knew how long we'd been walking...."

Texo nods and slows as they come to the gates and peeks inside, "Oh.....Ferravale..."He frowns as he looks around, its all ghost town like any beast is likely inside somewhere, there is one slightly jumpy rat but he isn't looking to harm anyone and is likely from Ferravale.

Mariposa looks up as they enter by the gates "It stands still..."She says quietly , she has been here once before but only a day or two as she frowns"Gonna need..repairs soon"

Blisa blinks. "Oh, that's how close we are." After her bodyguards check for danger, the Chieftain enters her village, head held high. After taking a few steps in, she pulls the hood of her cloak off of her head and lets it drop to her shoulders. A few doors can be heard opening as she says, "My loyal citizens.....I have returned." She looks around with a slight smile on her face.....that freezes when she finally sees the crater that is now what used to be her tavern. She stares at it in shock, her eyes wide and mouth open in an O shape.

Texo follows her eyes and frowns, "Oh...ummm...the tavern seems....its gone!" He seems panicked as he walks away and frowns more "The inn...where the very beginning of one is gone too....and oh...good the bell tower it still stands and your home is there too, that's good"

Mariposa stares at the crater and blinks , she glaces around quietly as she beasts look out afraid, though they do seem to get into better sprites when they see the chieftain as the squirrel walks a little ways forwards "There is a broken window....but yes the home stands fully...minis one good window, easily fixed"

Blisa has started hyperventilating slightly. "What...happened....to.....the.....tavern?!" she asks in a shrill voice. Ferdinand and Valerie glance at each other, then go to gently guide the sputtering Chieftain towards her home. "Well, that can be fixed. I thure Marek and Nightbreath have a good explanation....."

Texo nods "Yes it can be rebuilt, it will take some time and plans...I can go over with Marek..where ever he is at"He frowns in thought "I am sure others are..fine correct? We shouldn't worry."

Mariposa says, "Repairs will take time and beasts to help. But also recover mentally as well"She looks at the other freed slaves and to the chieftain and her guards "Where...do we stay? Sleep and eat..if Redwall is not safe right now we do need a place till it is""

Blisa shakes her head and turns to the squirrel, her green eyes wide from the shock of her tavern being 100% GONE. "Um.....I'm sorry, what?" "Where thould everybeatht thtay?" Ferdinand gently prompts her. "Oh! Um...." the Chieftain looks around. "I'll be staying in my house.....the rest of you can stay in the warehouse. Make sure it has a back exit so if....Ormaz....comes back, you will be able to escape." She points to the Western side of the village. "Tomorrow we need to scout out the best escape routes, just to be on the safe side."

Texo nods "I can find..maps, we should still have some in the chieftains office right?" He backs up a little "Should I see whom else is here..Maybe Marek or Nightbreath or...someone else?"

Mariposa frowns "Ok.." She says softly, she is unsure where to go and some of the freed slaves sit down to rest for now as does she on a bench that's still there.

Ferro makes his way towards the group, he has ventured out a little, looking around seeing what he can repair and what he can't. Seeing the chieftain and the group he bows but remains silent.

Blisa spots the Blacksmith and smiles. "Ah, Ferro, good to finally see you again. As you can see, we escaped and have now returned to our home." She turns to the group of beasts with her and gestures for them to follow her. "Don't worry, Ferro won't hurt you. He is nothing like....Ormaz's.....pets, I promise." Turning to the Architect, she goes to lead everyone into the center of town, where her house, the town hall which houses her office, and the warehouse are. "Yes, Texo, if you would please check my office and see what blueprints are still there, that would be very helpful. I'm sure Nightbreath will show up when he knows it's the best time." Ferdinand shakes his head. "Marek, latht I knew, wath in Redwall, recovering from thome horrible injurieth. He won't be here."

Texo nods "Right away...chieftain"He hurries off to find the needed blueprints in the office, it takes a little while but lucky they seem in place, one is torn but can be fixed maybe if one is careful and he will return to the chieftain's side soon as he gathered them all up, well most of the blueprints anyways he may need to go back for a couple of them.

Mariposa watches the beasts , she tenses a little seeing Ferro and backs up, she does relax a little but still is keeping an eye on him, closely.

Ferro looks at the former slaves and nods "Welcome back......chieftain Blisa...you have been misssssssssssed." He frowns "Redwall is sssssssurrounded.I do hope Aid isssss sssssson coming"

Blisa smiles and inclines her head to the Blacksmith. "Thank you, Ferro. I have missed my home and the beasts who live here. It's very good to be back." Ferdinand purses his lips. "Thurrounded? I hope Xander was able to get to Thalamandathtron and get their help...." The Chieftain glances at her Head Bodyguard. "Why didn't you tell me about that?" The ferret just gives her a look. After thinking for a moment, the cat nods. "Good point."

Mariposa says, "Alll...will be....safe soon enough, but a while yet to get back to..some normal stuff"

Ferro nods as he stands "I ssssssshall help where I can...here or...sssssssaveing the abbey if needed"

Blisa nods. "If the Long Patrol arrives, I will try to speak to the Badger Lord and let him know that some of the creatures from Ferravale will be helping in the battle against....Ormaz..." As most of the freed slaves follow a rat who had stayed behind and had volunteered to help them get settled, the Chieftain shudders and closes her eyes. "I....will not be able to march into battle with you, Ferro. I....I'm afraid that I can't face....Ormaz.....again. I....I just can't." Ferdinand lays a paw on her shoulder. "But you have my full permission and blessing to go to the Abbey's aid when the time is right, Ferro....you and any beast who wants to join you."

Mariposa frowns..."Lost will be on both sides...so it is with...war...I need rest" She excuses herself to go...well where where the freed slaves are to go, she goes to there.

Ferro nods "Undersssssstoood...I am unssssure....I could sssstay here if you wisssssssh and help you. Redwall ssssssshall have help..ssssssssson"He frowns "My daughter i worry about but sssssshe is likely...ssssssafe"

Blisa nods and opens her eyes. "I'm not sure how much help I would need once the battle started in earnest once the Long Patrol arrives, if they're on their way. I understand if you want to go and help make sure your daughter is safe." As the rest of the freed slaves go inside the warehouse, the Chieftain stifles a yawn. "I'm sorry, we marched all day. I'm starved. Will you come in and eat with us? We can continue our discussion in my house." She gestures to the building, which is in surprisingly good condition, all things considering.

Ferro nods "I sssssshall join you" The freed slaves will likely stay back and then find it odd he is...well he is a veggie eating  monitor lizard ok:P

Blisa leads them into her house, the other freed slaves just going to the warehouse. Once inside, the bodyguards scatter and check all the rooms. Once they have been declared safe, the guards get to work lighting fires, lamps, and candles. Statler the stoat and Waldo the weasel go into the kitchen and start preparing a nice vegetarian dinner that everyone will enjoy. Blisa sits on the couch and gestures to one of the armchairs. "Do you have any idea what happened to the tavern?"

==And...this looks like one of those now lets to a commercial break type things tongue...yeah we shall be back after these short messages tongue ==== ==

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer