Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-22 10:30:42 AM

KenyaAndJacenta

Forgiving One Another Before Sunrise- Fate Of Marek TP

Whom:

Kenya- Novice in Redwall Abbey

Sinway- Fighter in the Mossflower Defenders

Xander- Leader of the Mossflower Defenders

Ximena- Healer in the Mossflower Defenders

Zolomon- Archer in The Mossflower Defenders, Also a Recruit in the LP

Log:

Kenya couldn't sleep, even with her father beside her so decided to very quietly slip out of bed, besides she did need to test walk a little on her foot paw, just a little and she was a little hungry and thirsty as well.
Xander sits where he said he would be just waiting quietly for his friends, that's if they are not too upset with him.

Zolomon was close by having checked on Tarsa and sees the otter and walks over "I say lass...you walking around..sneaking and wot not,not good lass..sides Sinway will bally well panic if your not there when he wakes up."

Kenya frowns"I'm..a little hungry and thirsty...why are you up?"

Zolomon grins "Ta see wot Xandy wants....I mean he is quiet and now...a chat."If he can he will lift her up and sit her back on the cot.

Ximena is already outside and smiles "Xander....it is good you are feeling better, or is it..bad news?" She frowns, maybe its bad news.

Xander smiles and goes to give his friend a hug"Not bad news...just a chat..with friends seeing as I have..sort of avoided you all past couple days."

Kenya frowns and will hang onto the hare"Can I go..I will be quiet..please please please...." Sides she rather not fall back to sleep so soon.

Zolomon frowns and hmmms, a sigh "Ok lass...but first.."He will write a note to Sinway and lay it beside him and then head to where Xander is.

Ximena smiles "I am ever so glad your better and...its ok you are forgiven"

Xander smiles "I'm...glad..."

Kenya watches the hare write the note and then smiles a little, as he carries her..she can fall back to sleep later..sleep is not fun lately.

Zolomon grins and carries the otter maid over to where he was going "If I get grumbled at...I blame you"He is joking as he walks over to where Xander is and smiles "Xandy!" He smiles "I am sure ya don't mind a friend...well hopefully."

Ximena frowns "Shouldn't she stay in bed....won't the other otter panic? We don't need anyone panicking...."

Xander frowns a little "I am sure..."He looks at the hare "Zolomon...never mind, she can stay..."He looks at them, well most except for Rupert...ok, "I...wanted to say..sorry for avoiding you all, also we will likely be back by the abbey in about a week"

Kenya listens and speaks quietly "He left...dad a note..."She frowns though and leans against Zolomon maybe she should just go back to bed, but she wont be rude and ask now.

Zolomon sits down, the young otter..if she will...beside him.."Tis ok Xandy...all forgiven, we all have our moments when need a little alone time....usually just a little...ok sometimes more but tis also good to be near friends we help each other out don't ya know."He hmmms "Ahhh yes close to the abbey...thar a plan ?"

Ximena says, "Plans are nice...there is one right?""

Sinway has woken up seen the note and asked which direction Zolomon went, it doesn't take him to long to catch up to them still yawning and half asleep, it would seem Sinway is not a morning beast he first looks to Kenya giving her a soft smile "Tis nice to see ye out and about more." He caught the end part of the conversation and looks to Xander "I'm sure there is a plan."

Xander looks between them and smiles, he had been somewhat concern they were a bit..too upset , now he seems to be quiet a short while before he speaks "I don't think so, not yet...have to find out whats going on, make any final plans when its time. Just no leaving alone. I know Lord Ciocan has likely been speaking to his hares and will surely have a meeting with them where ever we sit up a final campsite" He waves to Sinway.

Kenya notices Sinway, but she also seems a little....sad and upset, maybe she should just limp off. She does stand but...she doesn't walk off she instead limps the 2-3 steps over to the badger, she frowns and has some tears falling and finally speaks "I'm...s..sorry...."

Zolomon blinks at the otter and then holds up his paws "I didn't do..wot ever it is..."Not his fault she is upset, least he hopes not.

Ximena frowns"Why is she...crying?" She looks at the hare, he is the one who carried her over her yes she blames the hare.

Sinway gives Zolomon a hearty slap on the back "I know ye didn't mate." He walks a few steps closer and kneels down to Kenya's level "I told ye Kenya, tis not yer fault......ye was scared tis only natural that ye would run to someplace ye felt safe."

Xander blinks, ok he is confused, he looks at Sinway and back to Kenya "Sorry...for what?"

Kenya sniffs, "But...I shouldn't of.....still ran to his room...then he wouldn't of had to protect me....and I did lock the door to the dibbuns room cause..cause she threaten to go in there too..she was going to and he..he stopped her..and..Be..Benar heard the noise of the fight and then she aid it be fun to kill a dibbun and a abbot at the same time..and Papa Oz was really hurt but he somehow..g..got up and..."She then hugs onto the badger and sobs, she sniffs. She remembers the fight very clearly as she hiccups and goes on " And the marten was dead..and then Papa oz ....passed out and...and he looked...d...dead..I thought he was dead and that it was my fault....but he is still bad hurt and..and no one truly knows how he is but the a..a.abbey...and they will blame me when I get..back"

Zolomon listens as the otter maid sort of speaks and catches some of it, his ears droop "They wouldn't...blame ya lass....that marten is ta bally well blame"

Ximena frowns, details are not always that good to hear"Oh...my"She says.

Sinway sighs again and sits down kneeling isn't comfortable after all "No one blames ye Kenya.....Benar didn't blame ye, I don't blame ye and I'm sure Xander doesn't blame ye either.....right." He looks up at Xander

Xander listens, takes this all in. Listening to details is not good and he feels some anger but not at the otter, at the marten. He is quiet though and then hugs the otter maid "Not your fault....it's ok..."He does have a couple tears escape but still speaks" You...let him know someone was...in the abbey, he...he protected you, and the diibbuns and Abbot Benar...its no one..fault by that insane.."A deep breath "The marten's fault and she was killed so she can't harm anyone again, Uncle Oz will..will recover, he will be fine and he will be glad your ok and that Benar is ok and we are going to save the abbey and make all ok..and your gonna stay somewhere safe, not go to the abbey till someone says its safe..you promise?"

Kenya hugs him tightly and after a while she nods and sniffs a little..still crying some, maybe she needed a good cry and then goes to hug Sinway.

Zolomon listens and nods "Yes..camp is safest to be at once we head into...battle" He is some concerned " And try not ta worry we all will do out best to be safe as we can...help get rid of the vermin pests and then have some of Frair L's apple pie" He smiles "Cause no vermin is going to go near those pies with me around" A little humor but still being serious on protecting friends.

Sinway holds her close rubbing the back of her head "Shhh now.....see no one blames ye." He stands up holding Kenya "Now lets dry up yer tears, when we get to see Oz again we will greet him with smiles." He looks over to Xander making this statement to both him and Kenya

Xander chuckles at Zolomon "I am sure Friar Lacota will also make sure no vermin gets a foot paw in his kitchen, I heard he wields a frying pan when needed fairly well" He nods "We will....our friends and family will soon be safe and peace will return."

Kenya sniffs and she does smile, she hasn't smiled since she ran away from the abbey or least it started out as run away and sort of became captured a short while, but still she is smiling finally and a true smile.

Zolomon grins, "Yes and lets hope the peace will last a while. Peace is good and maybe you can meet Lord C..I be sure the Long Patrol will stick around a few days anyways before they head homeward to the western shores"

Sinway smiles back at Kenya "See much better, ye got a wonderful smile Kenya" He then nods over to Zolomon "They better, I imagine there goin' to be some sort of feast to celebrate peace returnin' to Mossflower!"

Xander says, "The feast will be up to Abbot Benar but I am sure something will be done, maybe not like right off" After all there is recovery and maybe some repair if needed."

Kenya smiles, she lets out a short giggle"There is..a lot and lot of hares here though for a feast"

Zolomon smiles "A feast will be most welcome..pie of course is needed."

Xander smiles "Yeah...ok we need to get ready I am sure marching is starting soon."

Sinway grins then hands Kenya over to Xander "Will ye look after Kenya fer me fer a little while, I told some of the hares I help scout ahead." He smiles wiping a few remaining tears from Kenya's face "I'll be back before ye know it."

Kenya nods,"Ok.."And she does feel safe with Xander also.

Zolomon nods"I best find Tarsa...and yeah Marching very soon...."In fact he may be a little late as ...yeah hares are for sure lining up,"Later Xandy!"

Xander smiles "I will keep her safe Sinway."

Sinway nods "And don't let her walk, her foot isn't fully healed yet, healers orders.......those hares are rather violent for being healers." He rubs his head as if maybe he got punished for doing something they told him not to do, but no one will ever know what that is, he then goes over to join the hares scouting ahead waving good bye

Kenya is fine with being carried by the badger and sighs, "My foot paw is feeling better though...want to walk"

Xander gives Kenya a smile as he carries her, the marching indeed starts now right after the scouts go ahead of the group "Yeah but it is a lot of walking and marching and you can walk better in a couple days...sides being carried is nice sometimes no worries on catching up, or stepping on wet mud or who knows what else..sides we can also cheer each other up"

Kenya pouts "Like that is possible..."She frowns a little again as they walk...boring, so boring..."You ever play...What do I see?"

Xander tilts his head and then shakes it"No....what is....that?"

Kenya blinks and then smiles, "Well you take turns and..you see something like I see something green.....and you may say oh its grass but no its a leaf a maple leaf or maybe its something...oh....oh "This is hard..." I see something pink"She smiles "Now you guess..."

Xander frowns, pink? "There is....ummm....ok..."Think, what is pink in the middle of the woods!.." a flower?"

Kenya smiles "Yes...now your turn...then mine...then you...."She smiles she will get him to have fun, he needs a little fun!

Board footer