Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-20 11:44:28 AM

Ximena

Fine..Carry Me-LP Log/Fate Of Marek TP

Who:

Tarsa- Sargent, Drill Sargent in the LP

Zolomon- Recruit in the Lp. an archer in Mossflower Defenders

Log:

Zolomon was use to marching by now, he hoped Sinway and Kenya was ok.He sighs as he has the knapsack and...Tarsa? The dibbun seems elsewhere.

Tarsa at first complained and now just has her arms folded as she is carried, carried by a recruit, she glares at a hare that speeds up, she been quiet the past 2 hours and finally "This is annoying....treated like a child...carried by a recruit....stupid leg."

Zolomon frowns, he clears his voice "You were in pain so I thought carrying you would help and as you can see I am still keeping up, I am still marching Sargent...and walking would just make your leg swell up and get worse and maybe you wouldn't be able to walk again."

Tarsa arms still folded "Oh...and now your a healer?"She thinks ok he has a point, she sighs and relaxes.."Wot ever..just march if helps us go..faster..skipping morning exercises ..."She would of said something about that BUT it was the Badger Lord you DON'T say ummm but we should...you nod, salute and move on with your day.

Zolomon nods"And I have learned...some...seems ya have ta know basic healing which achally is basic...your Basic training needs to be Basic training...NOT"He chuckles and then quickly frowns.

Xander is nearby, he got up spoke with the Badger Lord some and ate a little breakfast and has been marching, talking to no one else and his talk with Lord Ciocan was brief..important stuff...and he been quiet and just unclear how he feels cause he seems to want to feel NOTHING right now.

Tarsa raises an eyebrow at the chuckle and shakes her head, she has noticed the badger "You friend..whats up with him suddenly? When he suddenly turn into..I don't..no talk, just march I mean even his Lordship will TALK with some hares, maybe a small chuckle once in a while..your friend suddenly is...too serious?"

Zolomon sighs, he wont turn around and look"Ozzy is in a very dead faint..Ozzy could well be dead for all we know but hoping he isn't, He is  blind...and old badger..really old but de dont judge a book by tis cover fits him, he can kick a vermin behind with his staff, you cant sneak past him to the kichen for pie..he knows..he will suddenly be beside you like hello..in the dark thats ..creepy, then not like the dark effects him being blind but still ya trying to get a pie...and suddenly hallo Zolomon..I am like good grief Ozzy..."

Xander is not too close to hear but hears some and still stays quiet, even some hares notice and just leave him alone.

Tarsa tilts her head "Then why sneak pie in the middle of the freaking night..."She sighs..."What sort of pie"She then frowns, did she just ask that?!

Zolomon grins "Friar L..makes de best apple pies like Really good."He glaces back at Xander and then forwards again, and trips over a small hole..yep his foot paw found the one hole in the path as he holds onto the hare maid so she doesn't fall..he falls..with her!

Xander doesn't notice the fall, a hare taps him and he goes to shoo them away..taped again and he looks over slows some..and decides to walk over and check on the hares.

Tarsa gasps and hangs on, like that will help and she is on her back glaceing up into his....eyes...the glare is lessened as she blushes and speaks "You tripped..you..could of....hurt..get off the ground"

Zolomon is nose to nose with the hare maid and blinks...."Wow..your eyes sort of sparkle and...oh up off the ground..yes Sargent right away!" He slowly stands and then helps her up, again lifting her up to walk..unless she is peeved and he will let her limp or Xander take over?

Xander looks between them, his voice sort of..far off sounding "You two...ok...seems like it, let's get going." And back to Marching, no Zolomon can carry her as he goes back where he was.

Tarsa allows herself to be carried and just looks at the badger and then Zolomon"Wot...?" She then shakes her head "He is a bit out of it,isn't he?" Then why she should care care of friendships and everything, friends....blah who cares yet she seems to care, and maybe.."So..you ok Recruit Zolomon no injuries?"

Zolomon stops, looks at Xander and sighs and then march..march and reply "I am fine la....Tarsa, you seem ok as well and he has a point the more we march and the better the speed the faster we get to Redwall and jolly well save de day....before anyone else is hurt or worse....and yeah Ozzy is his Uncle, And Karth and Kirk were friends..Mossflower Defenders..and he sort of had Karth in charge...oh guess the rest of the Defenders are sort of....well I am sure they are still helping where they can. Also Redwall is me and Xandy's home..and thar is his mate Krisha and he has a cub...forgot her name"He would ask and most likely get a montone reply,if any.

Xander would give ...no reply, he isn't close enough to listen. He is still focused on nearby things, keeping an eye out for trouble and that's it. Gone right now is joking and smile from yesterday morning....before they got bad news. He finally decided to be more himself..laugh , smile, joke around a little to relieve some stress only to have a large amount...the worse in his mind, sit in front of him.

Tarsa nods and just sort of stares at Zolomon and leans agasit him a little, "Hopefully you can cheer him up later...you seem to cheer up beasts in camp, its good to have some cheer and not always be 100% serious...maybe 90% serious.."

Zolomon is surprised as she leans agaist  him and just keeps his arms around her as he carries her "You ok sargant Tarsa? Leg hurt? Injury from de fall..sorry fer that....and.."Wait she watched him..."I cheer up..."Well he does.

Xander decides to go more towards the back, maybe rear guard or something.

Tarsa nods "Yeah....you get hares to laugh, and while it seemed..annoying it helped them to relax enough to march better later, you have talked with a couple ..more than that on how when we get there , there is this great feast as a thank you which I have read on Redwall...they like to give feasts and their food is wonderful from wot heard." Oh the questions "I am fine Zolomon maybe a little sleep be good but...otherwise ok"

Zolomon nods as he looks at her, he can still march as he speaks and looks back to the path"I don't like ta see beasts sad or upset...like me best pal Xandy I want ta cheer him up but I am unsure how and he isn't gonna let me right now I already know, I also know when its ok to back off but not too long. I know he wants ta likely try and get thar sooner and stab things..slice off heads, will I let him? Well I will try not ta..I could get Lord Ciocan to help...I bet he would..yes yes Xandy is a badger but even a badger...alone...last so long against..who knows how many insane horde beasts thar is and maybe I am a little scared, I bet others are too and just wont say a blooming word..oh tis not the Long Patrol way to be afraid of anything...blah we all have fears."

Tarsa nods "I was..afraid of the monitor and if you tell anyone I swear..you WILL do 500 push ups..sit ups and maybe jump jacks."

Zolomon nods as he grins "Ya secret safe with me lass...no need ta threaten me"

Tarsa glares a little and then a small smile,"Well..good then cause I would do that you know"

Zolomon nods "Yes..Sarg...do not face the wrath of Tarsa...your have a bally bad day." A twinkle in his eyes as he speaks.

Tarsa blinks "I am THAT bad..well...."She chuckles, well that's a first or least something she hasn't done in a long while..."So just be quiet a while and march..I think his Lordship wants to cover more ground sooner now."

Zolomon nods "Of course" Back to marching, keeping up well even with joking and all.

Tarsa sighs , and something else...she is tried it seems as maybe the steady walking causes it too, she leans more onto  the other hare and seems to of fallen asleep, sleep she likely needs.

Zolomon looks down at her and smiles, he makes sure she is safe in his arms and will not drop her...will keep an eye on the path and avoid any sudden holes and such. He will keep up with marching also. He will also protect Tarsa if anything does try to interrupt the marching.

Tarsa has allowed herself to fall asleep, asleep while carried in Zolomon's arms...this is something she would usually say was stupid..so childish...so unprofessional...well she has fallen asleep and she trusts the recruit...maybe even with her life.

My Alts
Ximena- Hamster- Slave(Rarely Connected)
Aella- Shrew-Log -A-Log of The Guosim 
Tarsa-Hare-Drill Sargeant in LP and Fighter

Board footer