Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-19 07:44:44 PM

oz

News To GivePart 1-Fate Of Marek/LP LOG

Who:

Zolomon-Archer in Mossflower Defenders, also  Fighter Recruit in the LP

Tarsa- Sargent/fighter in LP

Xander- Leader of Mossflower Defenders

Sinway-Fighter in Mossflower Defenders

Kenya- Redwall Novice

Jhan- Diddun Hare

Some assorted hares

Log:

Zolomon did NOT volunteer for a quick patrol around camp, not  with Mr. Grump ..."Ya worse than Tarsa Grump..." The older hare spins around "That's Prv Grump...I mean Private Howell...just shut up"Zolomon waits till he turns around and rolls his eyes..they do come upon where the lizard is.."See...its dead...." .."Could have friends you know..."

Kenya is with Sinway, they are fairly close and she is tried, she was about to sleep when she frowned. Lets add a little jumpy in case non friendly beasts are around as...well been quiet lately.

Sinway hear the voices as well, and he is sure he recognizes at least one of those voices, he quickly and quietly makes his way closer to them before giving a soft sigh of relief when he sees Zolomon stepping out in the open "Well yer a sight fer sore eyes ye are."

Zolomon right away grins, the other hare just looks over and nods a hello...."He's a friend...Hallo Sinway..we were checking around the camp...so see no other lizards lets go" The other hare, a Private Howell just sighs and storms off as Zolomon shrugs "He's a bit grumpy....so checking ta see if we are still coming chap?"

Kenya looks over as she is carried and smiles, she knows the hare also...not as well as Sinway but she knows he is a friend and has been around the abbey.

Sinway shakes his head walking closer "If only it be that easy mate.........no no me and Kenya are rightly stuck outside the abbey." He begins to follow the other hare "Do ye have a healer with ye mate?Kenya foot is hurt and I don't have the knowledge to take care of it." A fact that has made the otter feel very useless

Zolomon frowns and nods "Thar is a healer's tent..follow me..." Hmms another thing ta report but he will "I can let Lord Ciocan know we have a couple guests...least tis not monitors.....yeah a small run in with a monitor but its dead so no worries."He looks around as they enter a camp..lot of hares stare as Zolomon walks by "I would say ya could talk ta Xandy but he is likely....resting."

Kenya tenses a little "M..monitor?" She has seen one before and rather not see one again but relaxes when its mentioned its dead. She looks around...yep a lot of hares.

Sinway doesn't pay attention to all the hares, after all it's nothing he hasn't seen before and right now the most important thing to take care of is Kenya's foot "We are gonna get yer foot taken care of now Kenya."

Zolomon nods and stops at a tent "Thar is likely a healer awake..she is ok right?"

Kenya nods , her foot paw isn't as swollen but its still swollen and hurts. She will be fine if she needs left in the healer's tent..and she is tried so likely wont make much of a fuss with the healer tending to his foot paw.

Sinway nods his head walking in the healer tent and letting them take over as Kenya falls asleep walking back out shortly after "Outside of being scared and her foot she is fine."

Zolomon nods slowly "Well tis good your ok Sinway....thar was that monitor that could of bally well got ya two..but it was taken care of..."He sighs, yep still need to report that better, he will soon, "I think I dislike monitor's more now...it injured a couple hares before it was taken out by Xander and ..Xander is ok not to worry just resting...might have a sore neck a few days."

Sinway shakes his head "I'm not sure how ok I am mate........a lot has happen since ye all left to get the patrol." He looks around at all the hares before finding him self a place to sit

Zolomon frowns as he follows him "I know that bird Silverwing said a lot of guess horde beasts were heading to the abbey..we are jolly well close at least now...I be sure de Patrol will help save de day...you can update us..updates are always good and useful"

Sinway shakes his head "There are things I won't say till I can speak to Xander." He raises his voice now so the rest of the camp can here him "But the abbey is under siege as we speak, a series of events led to Kenya getting captured and me going to save her so now we be stuck outside the abbey, that crazy stoat  has all but taken over Ferravale, the tavern was blown up, but Marek  be alive, Blisa's  guard be out here somewhere with the rescued slaves."

Zolomon listens and nods as he remembers all of this.."Ok....so trouble ta report and news for Xandy...ok, I will let him know you need to see him and well that ya be here, he will be glad your ok and Kenya will be fine too if you need to rest Sinway, tis safe here...that monitor thing was outside camp...and thar be lots of hares and two badgers if count his Lordship...tall fellow,,very tall in fact"

Jhan walks around, most are use to him by now..some find him annoying and the dibbun stays away from most of them but a couple Tarsa and...a giggle as he rushes over to Zolomon to hug him,"Up...up!!" Yes pick him up already.

Sinway nods to Zolomon "Yer gonna want to be there for the news as well." The otter smiles down at the dibbun hare

Zolomon nods "Ok..."He smiles and picks up the dibbun as he speaks "Hallo Jhan...oh this be Sinway he is a friend."He nods to Sinway"This is my new little buddy Jhan..helped him and...his mother from the river."The last part is quiet, and then a little louder again "SO he is staying with us, for now...though he will likely stay in camp during...ya know we go off to battle but others will stay at camp too, not too many but like some healers...Rupert will be here...a few fighter hares keeping guard...Tarsa will be here too"

Jhan looks at the otter and waves .."Way....hee hee" Yep he doesn't talk much yet or seems that way anyways.

Zolomon smiles"He..doesn't talk too much really. Was real quiet now he's talking he been a guest for oh....few days"

Jhan smiles, seems happy enough and has a lot, more so now, to make sure he stays in camp now and doesn't wander off which he likely wont do again.

Zolomon sighs as he stands "I will be back soon...get some grub and I am sure Xandy will come talk soon"He heads off....food sounds good right now in fact.

==An Hour later===

Zolomon went to check on Xander and walks over to see if he is awake."Xandy?"

Xander speaks "First..I am fine"He was laying down but now slowly sits up, his neck bruised and some claw marks healing, the upper arm seems fine, as is his leg"Guess I should be glad of new armor...just"He sighs."Fell bad for losing Grandfathers armor"

Tarsa speaks "And did it fit right? Was it made fer ya or him?" She may as well speak she can't rest and her leg is bandaged, she hates it..least its healing but slowing her down or least will.

Zolomon salutes Tarsa and nods "Sarge Tarsa...how de leg?" He will let her speak though as Zolomon adds "Least ya still have de family blade."

Xander shrugs "I..it was a little....tight and this armor is a lot better to move it, covers more of the arms and legs...wish covered neck better but that's ok, there is a helm too but...well didn't where it, then again not like it could of protected the neck"

Tarsa sits up and speaks "There is some chain mail that can cover the neck some, I would where it when we get to this horde"

Zolomon nods "Oh yes reminds me...Sinway and Kenya is here, Kenya has an injured foot paw...Sinway seemed ok and said he had news, but he shared some."

Xander asks, "Only some? Ok fine what was the news he gave so far?"

Tarsa says, "If its possible siege we had a feeling of that when the bird came so that just confirms it" She stands and walks slightly and mutters something bout dumb leg."

Zolomon goes to help Tarsa if he can "You..should be careful."He says "I mean we march again soon....I know I could carry ya, and me knapsack on me back no worries..well your knapsack truthfully..."

Xander shrugs, he starts to ask Zolomon what else was said and decides to wait"Lets hope there is no more monitors to deal with, that thing couldn't of been random, or maybe it was but I don't know."

Tarsa says, "It had a flower tattoo....and trust me I didn't like being...close to the...."She glares at Zolomon "I don't need carried like a dibbun back off" Ok she is moody.

Zolomon sighs "Wait..tattoo..like a rose?" He frowns "And I wasn't calling ya a dibbun....you can't walk too long on the leg I was offering help...and tis ok to be afraid of something too, monitors are creepy"

Xander sighs, he gives up..he just gives up but then the tattoo"A black rose?Thorns and stuff? I knew it couldn't of been random and you two stop arguing will ya....please things are gonna get serious fairly soon, get along"

Tarsa folds her arms over her chest and looks away from both of them, "Wot..ever...and you could of dyed running into the area to grab me and that dibbun...."She snorts "Yes...black rose...thorns and wines and such....why?"

Zolomon sits down in a nearby chair "Sorry Sargent Tarsa....just....I was concern and yes I know it could of turned on me but I was concerned fer you and I didn't like seeing you ....trapped and hurt and....."He will just shut up now.

Xander says, "It means he was Black Rose or some of what was left....a lot of the group became loyal to Ormaz..maybe 1-2 beasts are loyal to this feline and no idea where she is, likely works for Ormaz" Or that's his guess.

Tarsa says, "Oh we can look out for these tattoos...ok guess the simple design meant slave...well that's good info to know"She glaces at Zolomon and speaks "Your...forgiven...and you did good protecting me and Jhan and getting us out of thar, the lizard could of got undistracted you know...if your friend didn't show up...well guess would of been worse""

Zolomon grins "Hero of de hour"

Xander smiles "I am gonna help beasts, its what I  do I am just glad I was in time to help"

Tarsa says, "Yes close call but you took the monitor out, seems it almost took you out as well"

Zolomon says, "Yeah ya scared me Xandy..a lot, don't do that again you looked dead ya know"

Xander playfully shoves the hare and smirks"Yeah I am a ghost....boo"He chuckles and ruffles Zolomon's head fur.

Tarsa watches the two beasts, clearly friends and manages a small chuckle and quickly clears her throat"Yes..no one died unless count the lizard..that's good, I am sure his lordship didn't want death reports...injury ones are bad enough"

Zolomon says, "No one should like injury reports lass...Tarsa, sorry"

Xander nods "Speaking of injury what did happen to Kenya's foot paw, was that mentioned?"

Tarsa asks, "Are we gonna keep getting guests?"She is slightly annoyed "I mean..the dibbun and now 2 otters and one has a hurt foot paw...then again there is the injuries from the monitor..only seems I may have a slight limp for few days but cant let it slow me""

Zolomon frowns "I offered to carry you some..and someone can carry Kenya, others can walk still..and they can stay in camp with whomever when the time comes."

Xander says, "I can carry someone if needed also...cant leave any beast anywhere...its possible they know we are heading back....I don't know its hard to tell"

Tarsa says, "Lets...hope not I rather avoid trouble and fights for as long as possible"

Zolomon says, "We all do trust me"

Xander says, "So just news on being under siege and ..any on Ferravale I knew it was attacked"

Zolomon says, "The tavern is gone..the horde likely left Ferravale to...surround Redwall but Ferravale will need repairs and oh some slaves were freed..could bally well be more slaves knowing that horde""

Xander nods"Alright good to be updated but you said other news...what?"

Tarsa says, "Maybe the otter wants to just get more details is all, most likely if anything serious...well not that that isn't serious....he would of said something"

Zolomon says, "He didn't say Xandy..I'm sorry but could just be more details he did sound tried,I told him to try and rest""

Xander nods "Most likely all is as well as it can be, was anyone else with him or just Kenya?"

Zolomon says, "Just Kenya...maybe anyone else is with the free slaves ya know keeping them safe, not sure whom...should of asked sorry again ""

Tarsa sighs"Ok I need rest so....leave"Yes let her sleep or face her wrath.

Xander chuckles as they go into the main camp"But yeah I am sure all is well as I said and we will get there in time to make sure no one dies and hopefully make sure no one is hurt. My guess is Karth is watching the freed slaves, that's good if so he is a good guard and has leadership skills."

Zolomon nods, he will stay close to Xander for now "Ya know tis nice to relax a little and see you...been all this training  and wot not"

Xander says, "Its ok...sides stronger..faster is good right and your still a great archer"

Zolomon grins "Of course...hmmms I can run a bit faster and am strong...cool maybe it is helping, the saluting is..bit annoying and sur this or madam that"

Xander smiles "Well...some want to be sur or some title, I just never did tis just too...don't know..bossy? I mean some of the defenders call me sir I know...Henry calls me Captain Winters, not sure where he got that from."

Zolomon says, "Your just Xandy ta me, always will be"

Xander says, "I know.."He grins at a tree and climbs it hanging upside down and chuckles"Not done this in a while."

Zolomon walks over and grins "And hares stare..hee guess never seen a tree climbing badger before"

Xander says, "So...climbing trees can be relaxing"But upside down not so fun as he sits up and gets down"Ok...so how long till we march more""

Zolomon shrugs "I don't know I just move when everyone else moves"

Ximena walks along till she sees Xander and goes over to him "Oh my goodness...I heard about a monitor..and you are hurt arnt you"

Xander blinks and sighs, "I'm fine..good of been worse."He rubs his neck where there is bruising and some claw marks, none deep lucky.

Zolomon backs up a little"Xandy fought a monitor and you didn't think he get least somewhat hurt"

Last edited by oz (2018-09-19 07:48:42 PM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer