Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-18 10:27:22 PM

Karth Riverbark

Mental..Breakdown?-LP Log

Who:

Ewan- LP Fighter Hare

Xander- Leader of Mossflower Defenders

Log:

==somehwhere along a path the..healer tent of LP CAMP ===

Ewan just lays on a cot and whimpers....a noise makes him jump...he shivers some even.

Xander sits up and then stands and goes over to the hare, laying a gentle paw on his shoulder."Ewan..."He says softly "You ok?"

Ewan jumps a little and curls up a little..."No..no no not ok...could be more..monitors and blood and..fighting just gonna get worse and worse and....we could all die ....or maybe monitors will eat  us all..it wanted to eat bunnies..like ya know hares...."

Xander rubs his neck, some light bandage on it to keep cream on it..."It's dead..the monitor died."He almost died too but he stayed calm..he didn't..ok he stared to panic and then focused and beheaded it, and it was sort of a blur at the same time.

Ewan says, "Maybe its not dead..maybe it was just hurt....maybe...."He frowns noting the bandages.."And..blood...monitors cause blood and so will that horde...and....walk me home....please.....""

Xander frowns "I..I can't..Ewan and its dead...its a bit hard to live without your head."

Ewan says, "Maybe its some new form of headless lizards....like some can loose their tails and keep being around..maybe monitors lose their heads and keep...going.....on....."He whimper as he looks at the bandages.."You lost blood..so did Adrian...and the monitor and...."He gulps "I stabbed it..the monitors tail...it looked at me..the lizard not the tail...""

Xander says, "I.."He sighs "Maybe..rest and...I am ok..slight headache it was worse and I know Lord Ciocan tried to chat but sort of couldn't focus. Ewan..your gonna need to focus...how did you..had to of some""

Ewan thinks "Adrian...focused on Corporal..Adrian voice...then he said...run..run...so had to be bad...did he died?"

Xander says, "I...don't think so....he is alive..he is fine...just hurt arm think I don't know sort of   last couple moments of fight a blur...but somehow I won...don't  know..how fer sure""

Ewan says, "You..you saved him..saved maybe more...h....h...hares....from it...monitor...thar was one in the..boat on shore...it died with an arrow..""

Xander frowns "I..remember that one, it knocked me out...this 2nd one I killed..barely got the move it..couldn't breath though"

Ewan says, "Breathing is important...remember breath or your die..dying is bad"

Xander says, "Yeah...it would be."He frowns as he isn't sure how to help the hare.."Ewan...maybe breathing calmly will help you...focus....""

Ewan frowns and breaths in and out...slow deep breaths and calms down.."I..I'm tired...but afraid to ..to sleep..."

Xander hmmms and thinks.....he then lays down on a cot next to the hare, hmms this one is softer, smaller but..."Try to...you can be beside me and my friends or...stay by Lord Ciocan...when we march again..."He yawns, yeah sleep is good.

Ewan whimpers a little and seems to calm some with the badger there...."W..When we get to...the..."He frowns "I don't wa..want to fight....don't wanna die....no see b..b..blood.."Muttering and shivering.

Xander thinks quickly and hums a soft tune, he yawns but hums a little...

Ewan focuses on the music and breaths in and out and lets his eyes close and is soon asleep, but a paw holds a corner of a blanket tightly, another paw sees to want to make sure the badger stays put..

Xander just drifts off to sleep. Its fine to rest here in the infirm tent for the night he likely would of anyhow.

Ewan opens his eyes....ok badger is there...he goes back to sleep and seems to get a fair amount of sleep after a rather..ok very bad day.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer