Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-18 07:38:11 PM

Ximena

Dibbuns Are Annoying..Monitors Are Wrose!-LP Log/ Fate Of Marek

Who:

Tarsa- Drill Sargent in the LP

Ewan-Fighter in LP

Adrain-Corporal  and Fighter in the LP

Zolomon-Recruit of the Lp and Archer in Mossflower Defenders(for now)

Xander- Leader of Mossflower Defenders

Jhan-Dibbun orphaned hare

Fangsharp- Assassin and monitor lizard

Some asorted hares spoofed also ...

Log:

Tarsa did not see herself as some dibbun watcher..how did she get stuck with the kid...oh yeah arguing with the annoying Zolomon, in her mind so annoying though a little less so maybe

Jhan tried to copy the hares..."March...march..."He falls on his face into the mud and gets back up catching up.

Ewan smiles at the dibbun "Hey ya..you like walking with us, that's neat and stuff..very neat" A couple hares roll their eyes at Ewan as he sighs"They no like me I think."

Zolomon was doing better, marching in place..doing his saluting and exercise, he was faster at putting up a tent as well to which he was happy.

Tarsa snorts "Zolomon..do straighten up a little and no more showing off like earlier"

Jhan did a sort of skip and ran over to Zolomon "Up...up...."

Ewan frowns "He did his exercises...sarge and..that's important right?"

Zolomon sighs and salutes "Yes of course...."He lifts up the dibbun onto his shoulders, he still has a pack too and marches on.."I did and Jhan here helped didn't ya little buddy"

Tarsa rolls her eyes "You do NOT do sit-ups with a dibbun by your footpaws or push-ups with them on your back or march with them on your shoulders...that's ...showing off"

Jhan cries a little and slips off when he is likely put down on the ground.

Zolomon sighs, yes he would sit him down and looks at Tarsa.."Lass...sarge look he is a dibbun and me responsibly wot...can't jolly well leave him alone and didn't plan ta...calm down"

Tarsa snorts "I will not! I will not be calm!" And she is stared at...a look and they turn back to marching ya fun march march march

Ewan frowns as he looks at the kid and blinks "Umm..guys..."He points to the dibbun wandering off.

Jhan cries and runs down a path, yes make the dibbun cry and want to hide, its a dibbun thing get use to it hares

Fangsharp is out and along the woods sniffing the air and hisses low. He has been walking along for 3-4 days and he can move fast when he wants to. But this afternoon something smells...interesting..."Bunny...heehehehhesssssss"

Tarsa shakes her head "You back to marching I will go get the kid" Yes teach the kid some rules, like that is possible but she will try "Come here kid..where are you kid...hey dibbun!"

Ewan frowns "She is not good with dibbuns is she? He has a name its Jhan and...should I....go help...her..." He frowns "Tell his Lordship...ummmmm"

Zolomon sighs as he adjusts his back and longbow, "I don't know..Tarsa will be fine lad"He smiles "She is tough but..."He stops there and chuckles"Tarsa is..Tarsa"

Jhan meanwhile has fell and hurt their knee, its all skinned and so he cries in his eyes he will now die...yep dibbuns minds are so interesting.

Fangsharp is close, too close as he hisses low seeing movement from a distance, but other movement catches his eyes..."Bunny"..oh no may be best to grab the kid soon and get out of this area.

Tarsa is starting to get annoyed and when she is annoyed she loses track of where she is going, not that she couldn't find her group again she could or least within a short time as she knows the direction they travel. She sighs when "Finally" she mutters and walks over to the dibbun and kneels down "First rule..don't go of alone" oops she broke that rule, "2nd...follow what your...what someone else says, your a child so its like the others are your commanding officer ok?"

Ewan sighs "I will go help..she isn't..buddy system and all" And he walks through the woods, ok its edgy..and quiet as he frowns, why is it quiet? Crickets stopped...why did they stop?

Zolomon frowns as he stops marching and watches the group "Umm..Ewan...Private...I think we bally well are marching this a way."

Fangsharp moves slowly out from his hiding place and behind the two hares, being ever so quiet..prey need not know he is here.

Jhan frowns and points to his knee "Ouchie..."He then sees the monitor and starts crying and backing up to the tree stump"Bad....bad..."

Tarsa sighs "Let me guess...I am bad cause I boss others around..wot ever kid come on we really should get back to the others....I need something for a headache"If she can she will pick the dibbun up and turn around...then her eyes widen

Ewan searches for Tarsa, they will be stopping soon so let her know...he didn't mention her looking for the dibbun or that he started to, well now he had a job. But he dislike these woods and coming into the small clearing he eeeps.."W..W...W...W..W..what is..t..that...thing..."Wait he seen one on a boat..at the..."Monitor...monitors..monitors are bad!"

Zolomon sighs, he was good at following orders, but also had this bad feeling even Tarsa wasn't gone this long, she was always back and forth in the small area she worked with, maybe she went to tell Lord Ciocan something but was always close by, this was odd...he taped a hare on the shoulder "Where is Tarsa.."A shrug.."She with his Lordship..??".."No...Ciocan is way up there..."A frown. ears droop.."Also where Ewan?" Oh and the dibbun.

Jhan says, "Bad..bad..."

Fangsharp hisses as he watches the two"Bunnies...all alone...."He tilts his head.."Master say ...find bunnies....and find badger......no wantsssss badger...bunnys..." He decides to just lunge at her.

Tarsa gasps, grab the kid and bolt

Ewan walks along and trips, he dusts off and frowns

Zolomon frowns and decides to go look, just slightly off the path

Tarsa has the dibbun and sees Ewan"Run...that's an order Private. Just go!”

Fangsharp hisses low...ok he will go to block her path if he can and snorts, showing fangs and teeth "Bunnies need stay....."He looks at Ewan and smirks, fangs and claws..yep monitors are neat...from a distance"Bunnies run...bunnys panicssssss"

Jhan just clings onto Tarsa and wails loudly, not the best day and this is beyond scary for him.

Ewan gulps, but he is froze where he is in fear. He can't run and his ears droop. He isn't able to yell for help either...nice time for a couple hares to slip off the path.

Zolomon most likely should just be marching in place, but he is worried and so went to go look for the others, and the fact the kid is missing. He gets a slight uneasy feeling its too quiet as he lays a paw on his longbow and hears crying...ok lost dibbuns do cry as he looks back and forth not seeing trouble..yet.

Tarsa gasps as her path is blocked as she frowns, no she is brave and a freaking drill sargent. She holds onto the dibbun and gets her saber as she watches the monitor and frowns towards Ewan "Private Ewan get outta here!" Great this is what going after the dibbun gets you, this is why dibbuns are trouble and they should of left him somewhere...not taken him with them and now this.

Jhan whimpers and just hides his face in her cloak, again repeating "Bad..bad beast....bad"

Fangsharp circles the two hares, every so often looking at Ewan but he is circling Tarsa and Jhan.."Bunnies.....kill bunnies...bunnies scared, hee hee..."

Ewan whimpers and somehow finds the courage to run back towards the patrol, he trips once and gets right back up..."Monitor..monitor....its gonna kill them..need help!"

Zolomon frowns and goes to stop Ewan "Deep breaths lad...breath slow....did ya say monitor? Where?"

Tarsa frowns, she would never admit it to anyone, we all have fears and hers is monitors ever since she was a dibbun. She takes a deep breath "Its..ok..kid..calm down"She tries to calm Jhan and with this she has no skill, not with dibbuns....She simply looks for a chance to get clear of the monitor and get away from it, then then takes the chance and runs.

Jhan sniffs, he is somewhat calm, till he sees the lizard again and its back to wailing loudly.

Fangsharp hisses and goes to take a swipe at the hare maid's leg! He also has his tail and powerful legs and can move fairly fast for a lizard.

Ewan meanwhile is shivering and mumbling , its not clear what he is mumbling but he looks scared, lost, but he manages a few words"Go..home..want go..home...."

Zolomon frowns "Ewan...deep breath....."He frowns and scoops him up and runs back towards camp and hands Ewan over to a random hare"Find either his Lordship or Xander....maybe a couple officers..."He is then off with the knapsack so he can run faster and does into the direction he was and heard crying, he speeds up when he hears some voices.

Tarsa gasps as claws slice into her leg and she trips, the tail doesn't help. All the while she holds on tight to the dibbun to not drop him, and to prevent him from getting harmed if she can.

Jhan whimpers as they roll and cries more..not a fun day for the dibbun who is scared out of his mind.

Adrian is polishing his rapier when Zolomon returns with Ewan. Sheathing his weapon, then grabs Ewan by the shoulders and gives him a rough shaking. "Oy, pull yahself togethah! Stop yahr bloody whimperin', Private. Wot's goin' on, an' where's Tarsa?"

Fangsharp hisses, "Bunny..down..."He will make sure they stay down if he can ....goes to knock the hare maid down again if she tries to run any further.

Ewan takes a few deep breath and shivers "Its...a..."He gulps.."Monitor....attacking..Tarsa and..the dibbun..cause.."He takes a deep breath "Jhan...wandered away...so she went to..find and then I went to find her..and was a monitor circling her...them..."

Zolomon makes his way slowly along the path and stops with a gasp. He gets an arrow and goes to aim carefully at the monitor, careful aim do not hit anyone else and when there is an opening he fires.

Tarsa panics slightly when she is slammed down and tenses up in pain as he leg is bleeding and her side is bruised, she glaces around and sees a tree she limps to and places the dibbun in the hollowed out trunk, maybe not the best idea but she cant really run much as she slices at the lizard with her dirk "Back...off!"

Adrian frowns. "Bloody monitah, eh? Figures. Blast. I hate monitahs. Vicious little idjits they are..." He grabs Ewan by the shoulder. "Come on! An' don't think I'm excusin' yahr cowardice." Drawing his rapier, Adrian rushes off down the path after Zolomon.

Jhan whimpers and reaches out his arms to Tarsa and just tries to sink further into the old tree trunk, lightly some tree struck by lighting seasons ago and has one of those little openings in the trunk one , if small enough, can climb into and to a slightly higher area of the tree and looks down crying.

Fangsharp hisses and seems to find fun in scared hares or bunnies in his view "Bunny....bunny be lunch..."He hisses in pain as an arrow sinks into his shoulder blade and he rips it out and goes to grab the hare maid by the throat.

Ewan frowns "But...but......"Ok he has a saber, he will follow him, its time to at least try and be brave.

Zolomon is selecting another arrow and goes to fire off another one as he speaks a little closer "Hey...scales! Get away from her!"

Tarsa kicks at the lizard when he grabs her and stabs down at its chest trying to make it let go of her, the other paw trying to get its paw off her throat, the claws cut into her paw mostly at least, not her throat.

Jhan just closes his eyes and cries, he is safe for now....right?

Adrian isn't giving Ewan any choice in the matter, dragging the younger hare along by his shoulder, along the path until he can hear the sounds of the fight ahead. "Right, we're gonna flank the beast, alright? You on the right, and I'll be on the left. Try ta distract 'is attention from Tarsa. Ready?"

Fangsharp chuckles..."Bunny...."He hisses as one stab gets him some, the other his tail as he tries to get her to drop the weapon. And there is that annoying archer who again as he goes to finally drop the hare maid and snorts..."Bunnys.....annoying..too many dumb bunnies...!!" Yeah whom to attack.

Ewan frowns "I..d..didn't practice fer this..."His eyes widen as he takes a deep breath and holds the saber as he takes a place he is diretd to take.."O..ok.."Now if he can stop being freaked out he will be fine.

Zolomon notices Adrian and salutes since he is an officer, and he keeps an eye on the monitor and a worried eye on Tarsa..even if she is bossy he is concerned"Sur....."

Tarsa drops to the ground and groans, she is semi-awake and has an injured left leg...a paw and a couple lines of blood on her throat as she coughs and takes in some much needed air.

Jhan is not moving from the tree, he is staying put as its a bit too much going on right now.

Adrian claps Ewan on the back encouragingly. "Just focus, alright?" Throwing a salute to Zolomon, he calls out, "Keep coverin' us with yer arrows, wot! Ewan an' I will try to draw the monitah's attention... C'mon Ewan... Let's teach tha' lizahd some bloody mannahs, wot."

Fangsharp hisses as he looks at the hares, his attention away from Tarsa for now and now on Adrian and Ewan, he has yet to see the one with the arrows..."Bunnies...need die...master say kill bunnies...."

Ewan frowns, the monitor is making him nervous...."Home..is ..better....."He tries to focus, this is battle and he is protecting friends.."Its...looking at..at us"

Zolomon keeps his attention on where Tarsa is, but where is the dibbun as he is worried, ok the monitor is there and the other hares are there, he has to get to Tarsa or someone does, He fires off another arrow at the lizard "Hey..scales...how bout ya get ya ugly face outta here"

Adrian keeps his rapier ready, slowly circling the lizard. "Did you just call me a bunny? Ooooh, yer gonna regret that." To Ewan, he murmurs, "'Course it is, wot. Don't let it unnerve ya, okay? Lissen ta me, an' only me. Don't lissen to this idjit lizahd..."

Tarsa groans and tries to get closer to the tree and pulls her self least into a sitting position and looks at her leg, well could be worse as she gets some cloth and tries to make a sort of temporary bandage, its not the best but it will do for now. She looks at the tree.."Kid....Jhan..."

Jhan whimpers, hearing Tarsa seems to calm him a little, just slightly.

Fangsharp snorts, he narrows his eyes at Adrian, he looks at Zolomon and moves...the arrow get his tail as he hisses low, "Bunnies gonna die...bunnnies will....Fangshaap get yassssssssss....." He moves a little ways from Tarsa and the dibbun.

Ewan keeps his attention on Adrian and grips the saber he has and gulps again. He manages to watch the lizard's movements and help circle it slowly.

Zolomon stays where he is, but he wants to dash over to the monitor but he resits the urge to and just stands calm and focused, he just needs to shot the lizard in the right spot.

Adrian darts forward, to slash at Fangsharp, making sure he has the monitor's full attention now. "I said... Stop callin' me a bunneh. As mah ol' cousin Letitia used ta say, 'Bunnies ain't tha brightest bunch...'" The hare stabs at the monitor's chest, hoping to make contact before he darts back out of reach. "Yer doin' good, Ewan. If 'e makes a move, slash 'is tail."

Tarsa stands onto to fall onto her bottom, she sighs "Stay put Jhan.....future Long Patrol hare...yeah?" Yes calm the kid, odd way but maybe will work?

Jhan sniffs and peeks out only to whimper, yeah he will stay put "Bad beast....is bad"He frowns at her "Got..ouchies"

Fangsharp hisses and swipes a claw at Adrian when he dashes in and stabs at him, a stab is blocked and a slash gets his arm as he hisses at the hare and swings a tail toward Ewan.

Ewan gasps and jumps backwards the tail almost trips him but he does fairly well keeping his balance.

Zolomon frowns he can't do too much with the fighting, he doesn't want to accidentally hit a fellow hare as he mutters and slips a little closer.

Tarsa frowns "Yeah...ouchies just stay put...k?"

Adrian's jacket sleeve is torn to ribbons at the shoulder, blood staining his sleeve, but he doesn't let up, pressing in to stab at Fangsharp's left shoulder.

Jhan just nods as he has calmed a little but is still a little shakie.

Fangsharp backs up and hisses, seeing blood he chuckles and hisses showing his fangs,he looks at the other hare and looks back and forth and makes a leap at Ewan suddenly and swings his tail at Adrian.

Ewan frowns seeing blood even if its someone else blood is not good, this is clearly his first real fight as he catches the movement and gasps as he tumbles backwards and slices at the lizard's arm and quickly rolls sideways he lets out a whimper when his boot is messed up, no draw blood but some bruising likely.

Zolomon frowns, "Darn...lizard...."He looks at the tree where Tarsa is and seems to debate on getting her away from the area while the lizard is distracted, so a little closer...just a little closer and stay focused.

Tarsa notices Zolomon and just frowns, she knows the dibbun is safe in the tree at least.

Adrian is hit in the stomach, with an "oof" and he staggers, but doesn't fall, lunging forward to try and protect Ewan with his sword. "Zolomon, get Tarsa an' th' kid outta here. This lizahd is provin' a bit toughah than I expected..."

Fangsharp goes to try and make the hare drop the sword and hisses low, he grins showing his fangs as he looks between the hares and snorts.

Ewan whimpers as he backs up a little, but he grips the saber and goes to stab down at the monitor's tail!

Zolomon nods, ok...he is a fast runner and while the lizard is distracted he bolts towards Tarsa and nods going to pick her up gently and looks around "Where's the kid?""

Tarsa normally would argue, how dare he just pick her up but her leg hurts..."Tree...."She will let him pick her up and hold onto to him as she frowns.

Jhan whimpers but will quickly go to get onto Zolomon's shoulders and cling onto him. Yes trust the adult to get them out of here and away from the bad lizard.

Adrian's rapier is knocked from his paws, but he quickly withdraws a dirk from a sheath on his hip, and he stabs it squarely into the middle of Fangsharp's chest. "Ewan, when I give you the command, I want you to retreat..."

Fangsharp hisses as his tail is stabbed, he goes to slam the tail into the hare,he hisses at Adrian and goes to try and slap him with a claw to knock him out as the dirk does tab him in a thicker area of his skin, likely the breastbone so it didn't get his heart or lung back causes the monitor to be peeved off and mad! Its not clear what the monitor will do next. But its clearly peeved off now.

Ewan tenses up and is knocked backwards but not knocked out lucky as he shakes his head and frowns with a whimper...."But..."Though running is good.

Zolomon has Tasha and the dibbun and nods as he gets to where the treeline is and looks back and frowns, He looks at Tarsa and is not sure where to lay her down, and the dibbun is on his shoulder he CAN'T get an arrow and fire it off!

Tarsa looks towards where the others are and frowns "We have to do something...put me down now!"

Adrian takes the slap across his face, and he sees stars, staggering back. He's smart enough to know this is a losing battle, but there's no safe way he can retreat. "Th...that's an order, Private... I can't do this alone." He shakes his head, fighting dizziness. The hare has another dirk, but his limbs all feel pretty heavy now. "Yah've got to get help. NOW GO!"

Jhan whimpers he is going to cling onto to Zolomon...not helping.

Fangsharp hisses low as he watches the hare, and the other one..Ewan,he snorts as a couple got away as he looks between Ewan and Adrian.."Bunnies......gonna dies...hee hee"

Ewan gulps....he can't run away, he backs up and again freezes but finds the small bit of power to gulps as he darts towards where Zolomon went."Do..do..do something!"

Zolomon frowns, where to sit down Tarsa, he finds a soft area of grass but he can't just sit her down and go help if the monitor got lose and went this way her and the dibbun could be killed.

Tarsa tries to stand and falls onto her face almost, the homemade bandage is loose as she mutters something, she reaches for the dibbun"Just...go..fire an arrow...give me the kid!"

Jhan starts to wail, lets wail loudly and try and hold onto to anyone, he could care less who.

Adrian is fading fast, shaking his head and trying to dispel the dizzy feeling. "If ya call me 'bunneh' one more time, I'm gonna cut yer tongue out. Now shut up." He manages to grab his rapier again, and points it at the lizard, but his paws are visibly shaking. "Yer a dirty fightah. No bloody honah in ya, is there?"

Xander has heard a couple things, and went to see what was going on, one look and he decides to not wait for the hares to get Lord Ciocan, he decides to act now and takes a deep breath and rushes towards the lizard with his large blade, no yell of a warning just slice at a monitor! Hope for a surprise attack!

Fangsharp smirks and goes to raise a clawed paw and aim for the throat of the hare when he is suddenly hissing in pain and the so called claws paw of death is gone as his eyes widen, he still has his other paw and he grins "Badger..."And his attention  is on the badger, swiping his other claw at him with a chuckle.”Badger...which badger...hee heeee...I still...sssslay.”

Ewan whimpers "I..I...."He blinks and looks towards where Xander dashes off and gulps.

Zolomon frowns and gets the dibbun off and hands him to Tarsa "Stay little..buddy..."He blinks, that wasn't his lordship, that was..."Xandy!!!"

Tarsa glares "I said fire an..."She watches the fight and she gasps.."Fire an arrow! Either do that or get Adrian...someone needs to get him!"

Jhan cries, ok too scary right now, so lets cry and wail, cling onto Tarsa now.

Adrian uses the momentary distraction of the badger's arrival to slash at the monitor's back when he turns. It's not likely a very deep wound, as the hare's strength is flagging. "Took ya long enough ta get here, Sah..."

Xander keeps his focus on the lizard best he can, not answering the hare and simply slashing at the monitor again as he is knocked onto his back and snarls.

Tarsa frowns as she looks towards where the badger ran off to and looks back to Zolomon.

Adrian decides now is a good time to strategically retreat, now that the monitor is sufficiently distracted. Grabbing Ewan by the arm, he backs away toward Tarsa and Zolomon. "C'mon, this'll be our only good chance to get away. The badgah can handle 'imself, I'm sure."

Ewan is not agueing , yes follow Adrian and get out of the area.

Zolomon frowns, the dibbun looks asleep and he makes sure its safe as he gets an arrow but waits to fire it till there is a clear shot to fire it.

Fangsharp gets a slice to the chest and goes to try and knock the badger out, he hisses and uses his claws to slash at the badger's throat!

Xander blocks the claws with his arm, lucky its armored mostly, he goes to stab up at the monitor with his blade and sent a kick at the monitor afterwards to get a chance to roll away into a better fighting pose.

Tarsa will slowly stand and tenses up a little as she also manages to keep the dibbun in her arms, lucky a couple other hares come as she mutters to take the dibbun and limps, falling once and is then helped to camp slowly.

Fangsharp hisses the blade sinks into his chest as he goes to swipe a claw at the badger again. aiming for his leg as he is kicked backwards and sways a little as he hisses low and stumbles, the lizard has lost a lot of blood.

Ewan watches, why does he watch as he ...yes he faints...”Blood..and...” Yep out cold and hits the ground, least some soft grass is here.

Adrian continues to retreat, dragging Ewan away back to camp.

Zolomon stays where he is, he watches Adrian and then the monitor and Xander, he will still fire an arrow if he needs to. But he will wait..for now.

Xander pants and scoots backwards as he manages to stand his leg bleeding and some on his upper arm as he watches the lizard closely, he grips the blade in his paw and takes a couple deep breaths. he glaces at Zolomon and the others briefly.

Fangsharp is weak....but smirks at the distraction and goes to grab the badger's throat, if he can he will try and sink his claws into his neck and make it hard to breath.."Badger....hee....hee......” His strength is fading slowly but this lizard is strong.”Diesssssssss......” Let's lift him ..maybe?

Xander gasps as the monitor grabs him by the throat and manages to lift him off his feet , at first he panics and then closes his eyes..focus as he grips the blade and goes to make a quick, slice at the monitors own neck!The monitor wants to try and take him down well he is taking it down with him if that's the case!

Fangsharp seems to tense up, and somehow the grip on the badger gets tighter but then the monitor grip looses some and he falls sideways....also seems to of....lost his head, literally in this fight tongue...yeah no checking its a dead lizard!

Xander gasps and is close to passing out when the monitor grip is somewhat loosened he falls sort of sideways and  then prys the clawed paw off coughing  a little as he has a very bruised throat and claw marks and he closes his eyes laying there sort of still for the moment. Some lines of blood and closes his eyes.

Zolomon fears the worse and rushes forwards "Xandy!!!" And is quickly at his friends side shaking him, is he in ...tears?,,"Xandy?...Xandy..XANDER!!!" A couple tears fall on Xander's face.

Tarsa is tended to and frowns , worry "Where is that...badger and Zolomon?"

Adrian sighs, not yet giving any attention to his own bloodied shoulder. "I ordahed Zoloman ta retreat... 'E should be 'ere. I'll go back an' look for 'im."

Xander may of passed out briefly but the shaking...the fact the hare is crying, a couple tears land on his face as he mutters, "Stop...shaking me...your making headache..worse..and your getting me wet.."His eyes open and blink a couple times as he focuses on Zolomon.

Zolomon smiles "Your alive..I thought you were dead..."He will, if can help Xander up "We,,need ta..bally well get back to camp."

Tarsa frowns "He is back thar with a bloody monitor!!"

Xander groans and just nods, he glaces at the headless Lizard and will slowly limp slightly, back to the others "Yeah...headache...."He will catch the hare maid yell "Don't..scream......"He points to Zolomon and then stumbles to his tent with a groan.

Zolomon follows him and then sees..he frowns at Tarsa and Adrian both ranking officers and stands up a little better, a salute..."I...sorry....couldn't...umm monitor is a bit headless."He stays where he is..yes prepare to be yelled at.

Adrian sighs. "No, 'e's right there. Looks like the badgah handled 'imself well. Headless, ya say?"

Tarsa watches the badger and then looks to Zolomon and snorts...."You need to report to his Lordship....wot happen?" Yes tell her also.

Zolomon frowns as he stays stood up ..."I..couldn't leave me friend to...maybe die...sarge..I..."He sighs "I am sorry I didn't follow orders and leave....I had ta make sure Xander ...me best pal and friend in all the world..since we were like..teenagers...was ok and I was ready ta shoot the monitor...the monitor grabbed Xandy by the throat and then Xander....like swung the blade and then the monitor sort of let go and fell over...with Xandy...the monitor  was beheaded by Xandy's blade...by his like claws were still on Xandy's neck and Xandy got them off and then he was so..so still I thought..though  he was dead but he wasn't dead..but he is hurt...but alive and ..the monitor lost his blooming head like literally and I know... I..know..tell Lord Ciocan..."He looks at her...concern in his voice "You..ok Tarsa....I mean..Sargent..."

Tarsa listens as he goes on and and on and she almost stops him but she sighs, he does seem really concern "I'm..."She blushes a little and looks away as she stands Letting another hare help her to her tent "Just....get rest...and don't expect me going easy on you your doing 200 sit ups..later" And she is too tired to argue she is going to bed...goodnight.

Adrian hmms, nodding. "You acquitted yerself well, wot. Thank you." He then starts to search for a medic to bandage is bloodied shoulder.

Zolomon nods and smiles "Thanks...sir...."He then stops a passing hare to get a medic and sighs as he sits down "I...guess could of been blooming worse..."

Tarsa lays down and has a bandage leg and sighs “Why is blooming...wrong with me....”She sighs and  lets herself fall asleep, she is tried and Lord Ciocan can get a report from Zolomon...Zolomon that annoying...stupid....but that face...no it's annoying! Ge could of died though..ok what ever...he was worried about her? Ok so..so what..yeah she seriously needs sleep.

Last edited by Ximena (2018-09-18 08:42:05 PM)

My Alts
Ximena- Hamster- Slave(Rarely Connected)
Aella- Shrew-Log -A-Log of The Guosim 
Tarsa-Hare-Drill Sargeant in LP and Fighter

Board footer