Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-17 10:54:34 AM

oz

A Hard Choose To Be Made-Redwall Log/Fate Of Marek LoG

Who:

Oz-Badger Mother of Redwall, AKA Papa Oz

Krisha- Tempary Badger Mother Till Oz Fully recovers

Northstar- Oz's mate seen at the Dark Forest Gtaes

Zork- Oz's Brother at the Dark Forest Gates

Zee- Old Old Uncle Of Oz's..seen at Dark Forest Gates...

LOg:

*** A short little thing of something just Oz sees as he hangs between life and death, a choose will need to be made...read the log ****

==Dark Forest Gates==

The first thing he was aware of was he was slightly cold, but no pain as there should be some pain, there was earlier as he opened his eyes slightly and blinked a couple times, right away something was seriously wrong....he could see!

Sitting nearby and watching him was a slightly taller figure, and a shorter one “Your not hittin' him with the cane, that would hurt like a...a lot. I'll talk ta him”

If he looks around he will notice clearly gates, he could enter , that is if he got past the two beasts by the gates, who seem to be arguing t the moment.

Oz slowly sat up and then stood looking at the gates and walking towards them, warm and welcoming, he only had to walk a couple more foot paws.

That is till he is tackled and forcefully knocked backwards!A grin on their face as they look down at him “Can't let ya step past Ozzy.”

“Zork...”Oz states and a frown”Get off me!” He goes to shove him off.

Zork was always stronger than his younger brother and just smirked, “See..this be better than ya cane..”

Nearby a much older badger rolled their eyes..Zee as he snorted”Wot ever boy then gain he has me ta get past too.” He looks at Oz “You haf ta go back ya a clan to still care bout or did ya forget boy?!, should serious knock some sense into ya”

Oz glares and glaces at Zee”What..clan..all the Winters Clan is here..!” He snorts and then goes to relax.

Zork stands up “See..easy!”

Oz was waiting for that and quickly stands and goes to enter the gates.

Zee sighs, “Yep...”

Zork frowns”Ozzy...”

Another paw grabs his shoulder, a tender soft voice “Its not your time love...do not go inside. You still have so much to do...beasts need you.”

Oz freezes in mid step, he was about to fully enter the dark forest, but the one voice that could stop him is heard and he turns to look..”Northstar.....”Tears in his eyes as he goes to take her in his arms and hold her close, on the borderline of life and death itself it would seem, a paw step from going back to the land of the living or to the dark forest..yet the dark forest wasn't so unwelcoming..warm and soft,safe....

Northstar allows the hug and sighs..”My love...”Her next words likely may hurt.” You can't be with me...not yet.”She shoos off Zork and Zee  so its just her and Oz.

Oz frowns,”Why...please...been too long..too long...I miss you”More so lately. Yes he let Xander and Krisha name their cub after his mate, maybe he shouldn't of but he wanted to honor her memory.”I am..am ready to enter the dark forest..I am...”

Northstar sighs as she smooths out his head fur,”Oz..my love ..we will be together one day, and when that time comes I will welcome you with open arms...but your needed still...Krisha needs you, Xander needs you.....the cub named after me will need you....others need you as well.”She motions him to look....

He will see himself, on his bed.  Near by  is Angela,  clearly worn out, Brother Rafael, Gorvenalus....the healers take turns and never leaave him alone...  also..Abbot Benar beside him, Krisha peeking into the room trying to not wake the others, Brother Rapael excusing himself for a very brief moment only......she also shows another scene A very tall Badger and a  lot of hares,Xander and a few others marching along a path.

Oz looks to this and lets tears fall and looks to Northstar”I..I can't...choose...don't you DARE make me choose.....I..”He just holds her close like he never wants to let go, “I..couldn't....I be...no shape to help..do...anything...”

“You protected them..you saved the life of those dibbuns, of Benar..of Kenya....and your recover, it will take some time but your recover and they have help coming..they will be safe..Krisha watches the dibbuns till your able to again...they need you still my love...they will be so very lost without you..the longer you stay here with me...the less chance you...have to prevent them from being...lost.”Northstar speaks, she can't make him go back...and she would still welcome him to just stay in her arms but she knows he shouldn't, not yet....not yet.

Oz just sobs, “Your..making me...choose....I miss you..I love you...I want to..stay...”He looks towards the path he should go and behind her as he pays his head on her chest and closes his eyes. He makes a choice......................

====Back At The Abbey, Oz's Room===

***A Choose has been choosen....what? Oz is not going to the dark forest yet.....but at teh same time he is not awaking from his Daeep Faint anytime soon ****

Krisha slips in and frowns as she slowly walks over and takes Oz's paw "Please wake up...please..I..I'm not r..ready for this...you can't leave..you have to get better...please"

Oz has not been getting better, if anything it seemed he was getting worse and now he had a fever, not good and he was still in a deep faint. A very deep faint.

Krisha wipes his eyes as she stays beside him, trying to not wake anyone else as she cries some"Please...wake up...tell me its going to be alright...don't die on me..."

A paw touches her shoulder, but its not Oz's paw. If she looks she will see a badger maid a little older than she is with a kind smile but waiting to speak. But at the same time its as if the y are not here at the same time.

Krisha looks up and stumbles backwards and frowns, she studies the other badger and sniffs "Please..I..I don't know whom you are..d...don't take him, please don't..I..I couldn't handle it...."

The badger maid quietly smiles "Calm yourself..Oz is going no where, not with me...he is staying where he is needed, but it will be a while yet till he wakes."She smiles "I am Northstar..."

Krisha sniffs "Your his..was...is..."She isn't sure how to state it "His mate..."She looks at Oz as she speaks "So..he will live?"

The badger maid nods "He will....but he still needs the healers to break the fever that has its hold on him..."She lays a paw on Oz and glaces at where a healer has fallen asleep, and speaks "They will help him, an herb of old...not well know to most, one knows it...keeps a little around with her only....she will remember the herb and use it when she wakes for her shift...the fever will break in 2-3 days...but recovery will be slow still, a lot of rest he will need before he fully awakens....so I leave him in your care."With that she disappears as suddenly as she appeared.

Krisha sniff and reaches a paw "Wait..." She then sits by Oz and lays a cool washcloth on his forehead and holds his paw, then she will go back to the dibbuns when a healer returns after a very short while.

Oz meanwhile lays on his bed, quiet and unmoving and still very much in a deep faint, a fever, his breathing and heart rate ever slow...but there is hope for recovery...they just have to...wait.....

Last edited by oz (2018-09-17 11:03:22 AM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2018-09-19 03:53:48 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: A Hard Choose To Be Made-Redwall Log/Fate Of Marek LoG

Sorry I couldn't come on to RP today sad Life hit me hard.  I can at least have my RWA chars mention Angela doing cool stuff tomorrow, if I can make it (which I'm sure I'll be able to) and if y'all like that idea.

Board footer