Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-02 07:48:28 PM

Karth Riverbark

Rescue Mission Successful,But at a Price-Fate Of Marek TP

****Its LONG so here's your warning ****

***ALso ICLY Takes Place 9-4-18 ***

Who:

Karth Riverbark-Me-Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Ironbark-Archer/fighter in Mossflower Defenders

Mariposa-Flying Tree Squiirel, seer/healer

Melantha-Leader of The Blackrose

Dorarose-Gatekeeper of Redwall

Blisa's person guards with Ferd!-Spoofed by Doraorse

Sharepfang-Assasssin in Black Rose

Stormfang-Fighter in Black Rose

Texo-Arctect of Ferravale

Blisa- Chieftain opf Ferrravale

Spoofs of slaves, slavers,black rose beasts, a couple guards...

Log:

==Inside an old office ===

Karth decided guard duty was a good idea so he took it and he also decided he was going with whomever was rescuing slaves as he walked in.."Greetings feline"

Melantha looks up at the otter and rolls her eyes "Well if it isn't Mr. no emotions..gonna stare at me for hours again river dog?"

Karth says, "Maybe..maybe we will go for a nice little walk to see if your lying or not. I do not like you and I already know you don't like me either.""

Melantha smirks "A walk....and who says I would lie, why I have been behaving myself up here"

Karth walks closer "I don't like you. and who is to truly say your behaving yourself?"

Melantha smirks "Well well..I suppose you trust no one but that's none of my concern...is it?" She leans back " You should worry about you and not other beasts"

Karth watches the cat and stays silent for now, he also has his longbow and arrows so may be good idea not to tick him today, just in case.

Melantha smirks "Yes lets play the silent game"

Ironbark enters the room and stands by the door seeing what is going on, if much.

Karth takes a deep breath and then exhales, yes he is silent....for now.

Melantha just smirks as she watches Karth, "Strong...silent otter..nothing to say, no chatting?"

DoraRose has decided to actually take a day off from guard duty (finally, seeing as how she's been on guard duty almost non-stop for, like, 2 months) and instead go talk to their prisoner. The mouse nods to the guard at the door, who just lets her enter. As she opens the door, she cocks an eyebrow at who all is in here. Nodding to the otter, she closes the door behind her and leans against it. "Well, well, looks like the slaver puss is having a party. What's there to drink? Poisoned tea? Oh, wait, no, that was your father's trick, wasn't it?" The Gatekeeper's blue-eyed gaze stays fixed on the cat, for now just watching to see how she'll react.

Melantha looks over at the mouse and chuckles, "Poisoned tea...oh your funny and my father was a great beast. I am not like him though , not totally"She smirks "And I am behaving today what does the gatekeeper want?"

Ironbark narrows his eyes "Should I..get a few guards or are they needed?"

Karth just stays with his emotionless face"Does it matter....feline and oh no only one would be needed to put an arrow in her"He mutters the last part. Yes he wants to shoot something with an arrow, heck he wants to just go into the woods but needs a reason first or a hey go into the woods order.

DoraRose smiles coldly. "Oh, yeah, you're totally not like your dear old dad, are you? You both capture innocent beasts, keep them as slaves, maybe sell them at times......yeah, I don't see any resemblance at all." Her voice and face have both grown hard, but then she relaxes and smiles again. "I just wanted to come talk, y'know? I try to get to know each of our guests at least a little bit. I heard you told Matilda, our Champion, where the slave base is located. She said that she almost let Karth throw you outside, but you didn't like that idea." Glancing at the squirrel, she adds, "I don't think extra guards are necessary right now, but thank you."

Melantha says, "Yes I showed it on a map, so maybe they can let me go I do have better things to do than sit around here with hardly any company"She smirks some "Well did make one friend. I mean I behave myself and get nothing in return and my father was killed and what he had was...make that IS rightfully mine""

Ironbark says, "Was it the truth or some lie, some trick. Vermin seem to find tricks rather funny, I don't though"

Karth walks over and kneels down to the cat as he glares at her, he looks at Ironbark and Dora "She did tell where the base is, close to the river and that one rat even said it was close to that so maybe she is telling the truth...or we could make her come along?"

DoraRose's jaw tightens, and she pushes herself off the door, walking forward until she's level with the otter. Jabbing a finger at the cat, she growls, "Nobeast belongs to you, cat! And you had better stay away from Kenya, or so help me, I'm going to show you what I think about slavers!" Her eyes flash. "In my home country, slavery is legal, but that didn't stop my father from stopping a slaver from kidnapping a Dibbun. The slaver was never seen again." Her voice drops to a whisper. "Don't tempt me to do the same to you."

Melantha hisses as she backs away from the mouse"Stupid woodlander....."She hates this place and they are on to her, she looks at the ground and then acts quickly(.

Melantha hisses as she backs away from the mouse"Stupid woodlander....."She hates this place and they are on to her, she looks at the ground and then acts quickly. Claws come out and she goes to grab the otter by the throat while he is distracted, ears flat as she growls at the beasts in the room"Foolish beasts...maybe you should of released me...oh well too late...maybe you can now or someone....dies..."Oh she is serious as she will even start to  back out of the room too..."I also know...this abbey seems to think all life is so so important..and who would dare harm me if a fellow woodlander is in trouble. She also notes a dagger,"Oh how interesting, much better than claws..mind if i keep it?"

Karth rarely lets his guard down, the cat wouldn't dare and then..she dares as he goes to start to pry off her paw from his throat and kick at her, then she gets his dagger and he mutters something that..well its a good thing no dibbuns are here he knows some interesting words it seems that if a dibbun repeated them they be eating soap.

Ironbark tenses up and starts to get a .....darn he let any arrows in the weapons area...well darn it!"I say you release him. "

DoraRose goes to lung at the cat, then freezes, her nostrils flared, eyes wide, and paws clenched into fists. She is SO angry. Like, BEYOND livid. "Let him go, you disgusting waste of space, or so help me I'll pound your face into the ground." She is rigid with rage, ready to tackle the cat at a moment's notice. She can talk to Karth about having a knife on his person later.

Suddenly, right outside the door, can be heard a small commotion, then the door is hastily opened by the guard. Ferdinand the ferret is there, being closely followed by Clarissa the rat and Valerie the vixen, and right behind them are the rest of the Bodyguards of the Chieftain of Ferravale. Taking in the situation at a glance, the ferret lunges forward and tries to grab the slaver by her shoulders and her jaw. "You will let him go and drop your knife," he hisses in her ear, "or I will break your neck. YOU helped Ormaz kidnap Blitha, and YOU are going to help me get her back....unleth you fanthy being thkinned alive." Clarissa lunges forward, trying to get the knife.

Melantha was not expecting someone right behind her, let alone grabbing her shoulders as she screams loudly and tries to stab something , anything and ends up stabbing the air, just the air which only angers her more. She does let go of Karth finally after a really good squeeze as she truly wants to kill ...well everyone in the room but plans can change and her grip on the knife lessons .

Karth feels himself fall and rubs his throat crawling a few feet away and coughs roughly as he takes in a few deep breath and slowly gets to where he can sit up better and catch his breath. He also has some red lines on his neck but nothing deep, slight trickling of blood he will be fine.

Ironbark quickly goes to check on Karth "Are you ok friend otter?"He isn't a healer but he does know this could of been a heck of a lot worse.

Clarissa goes to grab the knife and kick the cat in the shin. "He ain't joke, cat! I suggest you listen an' do as 'e says!" Ferdinand bares his teeth and goes to slam the cat into the wall, face first. DoraRose leaps forward and tries to grab the slaver and punch her in the face as hard as she can!

Melantha tries to claw anyone close right before she is slammed to the wall and groans , she snorts and spits blood at the ferret and glares."What ever....stupid beasts"

Karth slowly stands and glares at the cat as he speaks "Your gonna behave cat....or I get my longbow and tell Abbot Benar sorry later as to why there is a dead cat in here"Oh he is peeved!

Ironbark stays where he is and watches for now, he is ready to help if needed "I say throw her out of the abbey, her so called friends can deal with er'"

DoraRose growls and winds back her arm, then punches the slaver in the face as hard as she can! Ferdinand just looks at her in mild surprise. The mouse looks him in the eyes in return. "What? She made me mad." Valerie grimaces. "Yeah, I'll make sure to never do that." The ferret looks at Clarissa, and they nod and, after the rat hands the otter his knife, go to roughly drag the slaver to her feet. "Now, then," the Head Bodyguard grits out, "You are going to take uth to where Blitha ith, and then you'll take uth to wherever the other thlaveth are, and then I will conthider letting you live....with your hide thitill intact. Got it?" The other bodyguards looks grimly on from where they are in the hallway, ready to make up excuses if the cat ends up being killed.

Melantha starts to growl and then is punch as she gasps and spits out more blood and ears flatten as her snout bleeds, she will have it tended to, well by someone later, she finally nods"Fine...I will show you where to go but the place is guarded still, maybe not as guarded as some are likely where ever Ormaz is, his best fighters sort of blew up too"She chuckles at this "I use to think Ormaz was insane maybe his brother is more insane"

Karth dusts off "I am going with you"He leaves it at that ,h e needs out of the abbey and this seems a good time to do so.

Ironbark steps forwards "I will help as well. The more the better am I correct in saying that?"

DoraRose bites her lip. "I need to stay here. But I'll get y'all your weapons and let you out the gates. Benar will understand." Yeah, she hopes so, anyway. Glancing at the cat, she adds, "Yeah, Marek was a fruitcake. We'll miss his ingenuity greatly." Make her think he's dead, come on! Ferdinand nods to those around him. "Yeth, the more the better. Come on. Let'th get going before our dear guide here changeth her mind." He and Clarissa go to roughly drag the slaver from the room, Valerie gesturing for the rest of them to follow (unless, of course, the cat decides to fight them some more, then it'll just get complicated). The Gatekeeper will get them their weapons and let them out one of the side gates, Matilda watching and wishing the rescue party the best of luck...

===Black Rose Base and Mossflower Wood===

TIME PASSES...OH LIKE 3-4 HOURS OF....YEAH TIME!

Melantha has not enjoyed the walk here, but slows as they near the base and points to the base...it does seem less guarded but guards are indeed there"Your..foolish leader is in the smaller one, as well as some architect..others in the other building beside it"

Blisa is still in her cell by herself, muttering and chuckling under her breath. She has started trying to draw on the walls (in the dark, so she can't see what she's doing), probably because her conversations with the Architect have helped her not be so loopy. But still she laughs and mutters in the dark, saying strange things. Lately she's been ranting about some place burning and Marek failing and Ormazbeing defeated by ghosts. Fun times.

Karth has his longbow and arrows now as he looks around and acts as a rear guard, he seems to feel better and he is outside so that's good.

Ironbark also is here to help, he stops "well seems we are here now...now what?"

Stormfang just yawns, its been a slow day....so far.

Ferdinand has been keeping his saber point at the slaver cat's throat this whole entire time. He wasn't going to take any chances with her. He looks at the base, his lips pursed. "I think we bodygardth thould jutht focuth on rethcuing Bitha for right now, then all of uth together get the retht of the thlaveth." Clarissa nods. "Aye, aye, Cap'n."

Most of the other bodyguards nod in agreement. But Valerie looks at the 2 Defenders. "When we find Blisa, let Ferdinand, Clarissa, and I be the only ones to go into her cell. Just....trust me with this, okay?" The Head Bodyguard glances at the 2 tag-alongs. "What do you think of the plan?" He asks the otter, seeing as how he's the Defenders' leader while Xander is away.

Melantha just snorts, she has behaved, so far, but is quietly waiting on a time to escape as she looks at the guards going back and forth, she quietly seems to plan and the blade at her neck doesn't help at all.

Karth nods "Yes pats to be careful and archers can fire at guards and slowly take them out. This place not having many guards bothers me, it could be trouble ..but where?"

Ironbark says, "I say we free the slaves and get somewhere safe, find any needed healers also and yes be careful of course sir""

In one cell corner is a squirrel, Mariposa and she looks far from her self...she is defeated and depressed and her joy seemly gone. She just stays curled up and has not been doing well the past few days. Not ill with somethimh that can harm others more like ill from not wanting to eat or do much, and a possible infection on her right foot.

Melantha rolls her eyes and finally speaks "Maybe your all just die.....but not wouldn't be fun I am sure you watch to watch Ormaz burn that abbey to the ground, that will be the REAL fun to watch"She then frowns, oh yeah Ormaz could well be here, she hopes he isn't

Texo sighs and speaks "Ummm...Blisa...you doing ok?I am sure things may get better...right?"

Blisa jumps slightly and stands, tilting her head back and looking up at the little window that connects the cells up near the ceiling. "Ormaz....Ormaz wants to conquer, but the ghosts of the past shall destroy him...." She starts scratching on the wall again, trying to draw on it in the dark.

Ferdinand nods. "Here, Claritha, guard her, will you?" He hands off guarding the slave to the rat, who grins wickedly as she draws one of her throwing knives and unwinds her bullwhip. As the ferret gets his longbow off his back and notches an arrow to it, Clarissa leans close to the cat and whispers in her ear, "Very few beasts know this, matey, but I used to be on a slave galley, out on the wide open seas. I know all the tricks slavers use, and I also 'ave forsaken that there path. So try anythin' fancy, an' I'll show you 'ow merciless a pirate rat can be. Okay?" She's smiling the entire time she says this, but that doesn't make her threat any less real.

Valerie goes to lead the beasts who don't have bows and arrows to a different location, just a short ways off, so that way if the evil slaver guards shoot back, they won't get hurt. Clarissa tries to lead the slaver cat that way.

Ferdinand takes carful aim, then fires at one of the evil guards, ducks down, and moves slightly so he won't get shot in return.

Karth stays clam as he selects an arrow and finds a guard, fires off the arrow killing one of the black rose beasts as he stays alert and edges a little closer.

Ironbark nods "Alert..right sir"He speaks to Karth and tries to get another angle, a weasel almost bumps into him but before an alert is sounded the weasel is killed.

Stormfang blinks as he lays a paw on his blade and walks away from the cell door. He glaces to the left and to the right and motions to a couple other guards to stay alert.

Texo sighs "Well maybe he will fall over dead soon. I..I am sorry he got me and got any blueprints off me, I did manage to tear one somewhat but he got no verbal info from me what so ever, none at all but I am sure help will come..sooner rather than..later?" He hopes so anyways, he really hopes so they been here long enough

Blisa sighs and rests her forehead on the wall. "Yes, yes, yes.....Ormaz knows nothing, nothing, stupid, crazy stoat.....Marek fell, don't know where...."

Ferdninand scoots closer, fires off another arrow, then changes his position and fires at another guard. He peers forward. Can he see Stormfang yet?

Clarissa bares her teeth at the slaver cat. "Hush, you," she hisses, holding the knife at her throat. Valerie pulls out her dagger, and the other bodyguards ready their weapons, too. They start to edge closer, following their leaders (Karth and Ferdinand).

Melantha hisses low, she watches the otter closely and the other beasts, why are they so focused on that foolish otter, wait he is in charge isn't he..well all the more reason to cause some pain soon. She watches them, she could knock someone out and get help but its risky, but she needs to escape and maybe even abandon this place to his downfall..start again elsewhere, then it would all rightfully be hers and she will never let anyone take it from her again. Ever Again.

Karth keeps focus "So....part go to where the chieftain is...the others try the other building."There is a couple other volunteer guards to help the good guys."Just stay alert and maybe we can get back in time for tea"

Ironbark nods, he glaces left and right and even up "No birds..that is good..where should I go sir we need to act before we are seen am I right?"

Stormfang frowns and shrugs after a while "Thar nothing going on, just a quiet afternoon..sides we gonna have a bigger place to keep them soon enough"

Texo says, "I agree with that the stoat is insane....so is the one marten but not seen her in a while but that's good she sort of scares me...and its sort of quiet is that good or bad?'"

Blisa gently bumps her head on the wall repeatedly. "Quiet.....quiet.....the quiet is so loud....." Not very helpful right now.

Ferdinand nods. "I'll take my guardth to free Blitha and whoever elthe ith with her, and you can take the retht to the other building." Turning, the ferret nods at his fellow bodyguards, and they come up behind him as they all sneak as close to the building as they can. Clarissa tries to keep the slaver with her, her knife and bullwhip still at the ready.

Melantha has not tried anything, yet anyways as she waits for the right moment. She would shout a warning but that is risking it, what to do as she goes to stomp a foot paw and try and get loose without any serious injury. And...they are spotted anyhow by a couple rats who fire arrows off at them.

Mariposa looks up from her corner and frowns as she curls up again rocking back and forth, fear and weakness makes her not able to react much right now.

Karth nods, as a rat charges at him he kicks them in the leg causing them to fall backwards as he grins and selects an arrow and fires at another rat. Yeah he needed some action and is enjoying this."Go..I will keep these scum at bay for you"

Ironbark nods and goes to try and get to a doorway, ducking down once and flicks a dagger at one weasel's back and chuckles to himself, he opens a door and quickly slams it in the face of 3 surprised rats and blinks "Okie.."He backs off, arrow ready to fire at the now not so surprised rats, one dies and the other two are ready to lunge at the squirrel.

Stormfang blinks and calls out "We are under attack get to your stations and defend the base and keep them away from the slave buildings.."Well one made it almost but maybe he can make sure the door stays shut this time.

Texo blinks as he listens "Someone is outside..fighting, maybe we been found, that or the slavers hate one another suddenly and fighting over who gets the base"

Blisa listens, then starts her creepy crazy laughing. "Death.....death, death, death.....fighting, burning, Marek falling, Ormaz will be killed by the ghosts...." her words trail off into more laughter. Maybe being able to hear the battle isn't the best thing for her.....

Most of the bodyguards fall to the ground as Ferdinand fires off another arrow from his re curve bow (OOC note: he does not have a longbow, it's a re curve, sorry. BIC:). Clarissa, however, is too busy getting her foot stomped on by the slaver! Shouting and swearing as only a pirate can, the rat tries to wrap her whip around the cat's leg, then pulls it back, trying to trip her and get her whip loose so she can use it again.

Ferdinand hops up, loops his bow over his shoulders, and leads the rest of the bodyguards in a charge, all of them roaring. Hank the fox, the biggest of all of them, reaches the enemy first, swinging his huge battleaxe at the enemy's neck level. Statler the stoat and Waldo the weasel stab out with their swords, and Cerah the ermine stabs with her rapier. Ferdinand gets into an expert fencing pose and thrusts with his saber.

Blisa perks up when she hears the battle cry from her bodyguards. "Ferdinand?" She whispers, for the first time in many weeks sounding exactly like her old self.

Melantha takes the chance and tries to kick her way free and yells "Attack them..kill them!" She will rolls, bite, claw and when able bolt to the side and get the heck as far away as she can!

Karth fires at a rat about to try and stab Ironbark and grins, he watches the feline closely and if needed will go after the fool cat, she choked him so he wants to slap her if he can, knock her out and maybe put an arrow in her.

Ironbark moves, he grins as the arrow hits a rat coming out of a building"That's what ya get rat boy, hee hee" He gasps as the last rat tries to stab him and moves sideways, another beast helping them is a vole who flicks a dagger at the rat, a dagger in the rats knee as it slows it a little as the squirrel goes to quickly get inside and look for a guard with some keys.

Stormfang gets out his cutlass and catches site of Melantha.."Boss...BOSS! YO boss over here!"

Texo listens and smiles "The good side...least I hope so, this is good..its good right? We can go home?" Though when he sees home, he is gonna be clearly upset.

Blisa looks to the door, muttering incoherently. But at least she's not laughing anymore.

Ferdinand slices and cuts with his saber, roaring commands to the other bodyguards, who are battling at his side. All except for Clarissa, who is busy trying to keep their prisoner. But, alas, she gets kicked and clawed and ends up falling to her knees. "Somebeast, catch 'er, don't let 'er escape, mates!"

Ferdinand gets through the door, slicing and stabbing with his saber. Hank bashes a couple slavers into the wall. Valerie slips in, dagger in paw. "I'll find Blisa!" Cerah follows her as they go down the hall, fighting off the enemy, trying to find a set of keys to the doors.

Melantha hisses low and smirks , she catches site of Stormfang, well one seems loyal still "Come on fool we are outta here, this place is basically lost to us now!"

Mariposa looks at the door and whimpers a little, is it the slavers again?Friend?Foe?

Karth narrows his eyes "I will catch the stupid fleabag..get the slaves somewhere safe, be right back!" Yeah fire at the weasel in the way and then off after the evil fuzzball.

Ironbark manages to kill another black rose guard and then finds keys and unlocks a couple slave pens and grins "Hello all...welcome to your freedom, just stay close...very close we are not otta here yet"

Stormfang looks to the group of Ferravale beast fighting some remaining Black Rose beasts "But..Boss!" He sighs and runs after her "Maybe we can find Ormaz?Or...wait for me!!"

Valerie has found the keys to the cells in the smaller building she's in and is now busily unlocking each and every cell, looking for the Chieftain. She opens the one the Architect is in and peers inside. "Where's Blisa?" She demands of him as she recognizes who he is. The other bodyguards continue to fight off their enemies.

Ferdinand, seeing that slaves are being freed, roars, "Clarissa! Get in here!" The rat, still muttering the most colorful profanity anyone here has probably ever heard, gets up off the ground and runs over to join her comrades in arms. Putting up her weapons, she steps into the first cell and forces her body to relax. Being a former slaver, she knows what they've been through and how they've been treated, so she knows how to help them. "Hey, it's gonna be okay," she says gently. "We're from Ferravale. Just come with us, an' these bad creatures won't be able to 'urt you anymore, I promise."

Whether or not she gets an answer, Valerie is on to the next cell, the last one to need to be unlocked. When the door opens, Blisa whirls on her and hisses, not even recognizing her personal Healer. The vixen backs up and shouts, "FERDINAND I FOUND HER!"

Melantha turns and sees the otter and growls, ok she needs to do something "Stormfang...say you have a blade and give it to me now!"

Mariposa looks up as the door opens but other wise doesn't move much at all, just sort of lays there.

Karth fires off an arrow towards Melantha, a warning one "Next one hits...so stop your fleeing or you die feline!"

Ironbark frowns and quickly goes to get the squirrel maid "Hey hey tis ok lass...I am here, help is here."He looks to the others and back to her as he will, if able , life her up "Anyone else needing a healer?" Most likely yes, but as much as the squirrel maid its unclear. He sighs and goes to meet up with the others, they need to try and get back to the abbey, or least somewhere.

Stormfang frowns "He is not happy boss....why do you want my blade?" He will hand it to her as he has a couple daggers he can use if needed."Shouldn't we just...run away?"

Ferdinand leaves off of what he was doing and runs to the cell where Blisa is. He stops in the doorway when he sees her: she's disheveled, underfed, filthy, and obviously insane. He hands Valerie his saber and starts to slowly walk into the room. The Chieftain of Ferravale hisses and spits at him, trying to swipe him with her claws. "Blitha....Mith Blitha, hey, it'th jutht me, Ferdi. Remember?" His heart feels like it's breaking as he sees how filthy the cell is, how barren.

Blisa has backed up against the back wall, as far away from the door as she can get. "Blitha, hey, it'th okay, it'th gonna be okay. Hey, remember my firtht day working ath your bodyguard? I tripped and thpilled tea everywhere. I wath thure your father wath gonna flog me, heh." The young cat's eyes suddenly focus on her dearest friend's face. "Ferdy?" The ferret feels the weeks of tension melt out of his muscles. "Aye, 'tith me." With a sob the Chieftain runs into his arms, and he scoops her up and carries her out of the cell and into the sunlight.

He runs into the forest with his precious burden, tears flowing freely down his cheeks, Valerie by his side. The rest of the bodyguards soon follow, with Clarissa leading Texo and the other captives from the small building. They'll meet up with the rest of the rescuers at the makeshift campsite they'll make a bit of a distance away.

Melantha grabs the cutlass from him and glares "I didn't have one moron!"She glares at the otter and grins "Stop you say...sure see..I stopped...now what hmmm?"

Mariposa whimpers and falls unconscious in Ironbark's arms, the other slaves look at the Defender as if asking...where do we go, what now?

Karth glares as he keeps the arrow aimed at her as walks forwards, he isn't going to keep his eyes off her this time."Now...you stay still, you have lost feline..."

Ironbark frowns as he looks at the slaves "OK..come along..stay close and we will get somewhere nice, food..water..healing help"He carries Mariposa and looks around for Karth.

Stormfang frowns as he has his daggers ready to throw at the otter , But he has yet to be given an order."Boss....?"

Karth glares "Yes by having you as a captive....or maybe I kill you now, you tried to kill me."He thinks "I am in charge till my leader returns and he will trust me I have faith in him."

Fangsharp wanders into the are and sniffs the air and hisses low, he stops as he sees what must be the aftermath of some chaos and not his own, he spots his boss and an otter, oh and yeah Stormfang, he's here he hats that guy.

Ironbark is meanwhile making sure slaves are safe, but leaves them in the care of the others he has to find out where Karth is.

Stormfang just stays by his boss and frowns, he notices the lizard but says nothing, he is too concern with the otter and that longbow that's loaded and aimed right at them.

Melantha ears flatten, she wags her tail and keeps the otter focused on her"Well I suppose I best give up but having me doesn't mean anything, where would you take me..the abbey again, I am sure they want me there? And your leader...oh the stripe dog...well he seems to have abandoned you all, maybe  saving his own fur...too bad, so sad..isn't it."She angles the cutlass as if she will attack.

Fangsharp edges closer to the otter slowly, quietly, he is trained to not make a sound .Closer till he is within reach but no stacking, not yet.

Karth glares "Sir Xander would not abandon no one feline."He pulls back his arrow and focus, he then seems to change his mind"Some would frown upon me slaying you feline...but then maybe I should make sure you don't harm no more or try and regain some sort of power or control ever again"

Ironbark makes his way as he hears voices and gasps as his eyes widen...he frowns he needs to do something, even if it gives away his location, "SIR!" He can deal with the side effects or so he hopes.

Stormfang frowns "Its another defender boss...."

Melantha smirks "So...."She looks over his shoulder and simply nods as she grins"I could care less...sides.......he can tend to a.."She smiles coldly"Fallen leader"

Fangsharp springs at the otter with a loud hiss, claws and fangs out and aimed to cause serious damage. He is quick and fast, of course the otter could get lucky.

Karth spins around as he hears Ironbark, just in time to see the monitor lizard and gasps in shock as he fires off an arrow and tumbles backwards onto the ground the wind knocked from him!

Stormfang backs away and looks at the cat and gulps, can she control the lizard or should they run?

Melantha backs up a little and watches as the monitor attacks and chuckles. She motions to the squirrel "Kill him....well don't stand there"

Fangsharp hisses as the arrow sinks into his shoulder, he uses his tail and slams it into the otter and tries to claw and bite him.

Karth kicks at the monitor and barely gets his knife to try and stab and role out of the way and run, very few times has he ran for his life as he has claw marks on his shoulder, right arm and leg.."Ironbark...run" Yeah he rarely says run and if he does..ummm its bad and you better run!

Ironbark frowns and runs ahead to help Karth and then runs towards the makeshift camp "Come sir....lets get out of here!"

Fangsharp snorts and gives chase, he is a hunter..an assassin, and he is fast on his foot paws as he goes for the squirrel that's helping.

The cat holds a paw to Stormfang"Wait..Stormfang and just watch"

Stormfang backs away and looks at the cat and gulps, can she control the lizard or should they run?pose stops and just nods "Umm...sure boss"

Karth is hurt but frowns "Ironbark..."He looks around and almost trips as he looks back, bad idea they should just run.."Move faster"

Ironbark nods and is more use to trees when he needs to get away, he gasps as he shoves the otter forwards and rolls onto his back when the monitor hits him down and spits out some mud and dirt, he flicks a dagger at the monitor and tenses up in fear.

Melantha places her paws behind her back and walks forwards slowly watching the monitor and the two beasts.

Fangsharp hisses and grins and goes to slice a claw at the squirrels throat!

Karth glares and stands and aims an arrow at the monitor back

Ironbark places an arm up to block his throat, lucky he has padding on and chain mail but it for sure leaves marks and most likely rips the claws a little as he then tries to get away.

Stormfang frowns "Boss?Shouldn't we...ummmmm...leave?"

Fangsharp hisses as the arrow hits his upper back and he yaks the arrow out and spins to the otter and swipes a claw at him before he has a chance to fire off another arrow!The squirrel is forgotten

Karth yelps in pain as the monitor slices at him, he still pushes Ironbark away as the longbow falls from his paws "GO...NOW!"

Ironbark gasps as he scoots away in fear, he quickly gets to the campsite maybe he can bring back help as even if he tried he is helpless to help right now. He would surely get killed, his arm is already bleeding some.

Fangsharp hisses, a chuckle and he slams another claw into the otter's chest, his throat, his face, he goes to bite his shoulder.

Karth watches Ironbark rush off and tenses up as this is a losing battle with the monitor and he knows it, his arms gets torn up and a claw to his chest and one to his left cheek as he breaths in and out heavily.

The cat clears her voice "Stop..Sharpfang that's enough....."She walks over as if this is just easy.

Stormfang stays close as he walks a little ways with Melantha, worried about the lizard.

Fangsharp snorts but backs up and bows to his master. He is loyal to her it seems as he awaits an order.

Karth takes a few breaths as his vision starts to fail and he is losing consciousness, he glares at the cat "You...you won't..win...your lose..feline...my leader will return...your beasts will....lose.."He is losing blood, has lost a good deal and has some serious wounds.

The cat nods and smirks as she looks at him, laying the cutlass by his throat"I could care less river dog....let him return Ormaz can kill him, Ormaz  has killed two badgers..I watched, he made me he stole my slaves but I plan to rebuild..gain some back. But you wont be a slave...and I wont win?Heeee."She smiles coldly "I just did, lest in this brief little...what was it?..Game?...well you ..lost. But I am in a good mood and shall have...mercy on your soul....see your in pain, but I will stop it"She presses the cutlass to his throat and quickly slices across his throat in a quick motion and steps back the cutlass likely red now."Now...sleep your get...so much...rest"She chuckles.

Karth goes to weakly get up and fails, he feels the blade press more into his throat and coughs a bit before his vision fades and his life light leaves his eyes. The sea otter now lies....dead.

Stormfang blinks "You..you killed him....your gonna have beast after us!"

Fangsharp looks to his master and the dead otter and remains silent.

The cat just smirks "Yes I did and it was..fun. Lets go Stormfang I am sure we can find some place to lay low a short while, I have a feeling this area is gonna get a bit too...intense and it will take time to regain what was mine again...come Stormfang...Fangsharp...make sure the otter's friends..find him, I would hate for them to worry about him, the..poor beasts"She chuckles coldly and walks off.

Fangsharp snorts, seems he would rather eat the otter...fine he will make sure he is somewhere he will be found.

Stormfang nods and follows his leader down a path. one more look and he hurries off.

Karth is dead, that's clear right away.

Fangsharp picks up the otter and soon drops him off at the Redwall Gates, he  hisses at the guards, who back off and keep arrows aimed at him as the lizard drops the otter and just leaves, where to he isn't sure as this monitor is loyal to no one but himself.

Karth lays at the gates as a couple beasts get him inside and one gasps in shock “He's..he's d..he's dead.” Another guard seems to shocked to know what to do. A sparrow flies in, least some good news in the bad...the slaves are reported freed, and the others at a sort of campsite for now resting, yes freed..but at a high cost indeed, good news mixed with bad news......

Last edited by Karth Riverbark (2018-09-02 09:29:51 PM)

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer