Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-31 05:31:47 AM

Ximena

This Is Basic Training-LP LOG

**I made a hare maid for the LP!!! This is her first log ***

Log:

Tarsa-Training Sergeant  in the Long Patrol

Ximena- Healer in Mossflower Defenders

Rupert- Recorder of Ferravale

Xander- leader of Mossflower Defenders

Ewan- Private and fighter in the Long Patrol

Ciocan-Badger Lord

Zolomon-Archer n Mossflower Defenders and for now a Recruit in the Long Patrol(if he surrives basic training)

Some other hares are  spoofed...

Log:

They had been marching for a few hours at a steady pace and was coming up to The River Moss. The scouts had found a good place for a camp. It was really interesting watching the hares quickly set up camp, they likely quickly took down camp as well. Hares had their jobs and each did it well, and there was guards posted and somehow hares were not tried, though some rested.

Ximena watched with interest..”Wow” she says quietly.”So we are camping for a bit, that's good am I allowed a nap..sir?”

Xander nods “Yes..rest is good even the Long Patrol needs a rest...excuse me”He then heads off to make sure all is well with the others in his small group.

Rupert is speaking with some hares who find his knowledge  interesting, he nods a short hello to Xander as he passes, seems the rabbit is fine so far.

Ewan has finished relying some messages and now stands before the Badger Lord and smiles, he seems to like the new messenger job he has.

Zolomon is also here “So..Lord C..you said all I jolly well need is basic training.....basic”He chuckles “I say bring it on Lord C.”

Ciocan studies the hare and clears his throat “First..its Ciocan..”He seems to grin “Bring it on you say...alright”He looks at Ewan “Private Ewan please find Tarsa,thank you”He looks back to Zolomon.

Xander walks up slowly and frowns, “Zolomon...what are you doing now?” He is use to Zolomon by now but does secretly wish he act somewhat better around certain beasts.

Ewan salutes and heads off, he soon returns with a hare maid

Tarsa walks up and salutes the Badger Lord “Sur” She waits for her orders and stands tall,unmoving,at attention.

Zolomon just smiles, he waves to Xander “All is well Xandy just talking with....”He stops, and nods “The jolly Badger Lord on basic training....as I bally well said basic training ..easy..duhhh basic...”

Ciocan nods to Tarsa”Thank you....Tarsa this is Zolomon, seems he wants to be recruited in the Long Patrol but he needs some training.”He chuckles “He's all yours...if Xander is alright with one of his Defenders having another in charge of them for the next 4 weeks.”

Xander folds his arms over his chest and looks at Zolomon and then Ciocan and nods”I am fine with that. “ He glaces at Tarsa “Hopefully he isn't too annoying. He can be sometimes but...”He does smile at Zolomon”He is a very loyal friend, a best friend.”

Ewan stays off to the side unless he is told otherwise.

Tarsa nods and looks right at Zolomon “Well..Zolomon, first I will be called Sergeant  Tarsa and your training begins now.”

Zolomon grins at the hare maid “And a lovely interesting name lass.”He bows and goes to take her paw to kiss it”I am ready after a good dinner...so where is the chow anyways?”

Ciocan looks over at Zolomon and Tarsa and goes to head off to check on his other hares “Walk with me Xander. Private Ewan you are dismissed” He chuckles as he walks off, leaving Tarsha and Zolomon alone.

Xander sighs at Zolomon and follows Ciocan to where ever he is going.

Tarsa yakes his paw away and glares at Zolomon “Chow is later and on a mission there is rasions, so any supplies your Defender Leader can keep for you....but he has handed you over to”She smirks “Me. I  am your leader for the next 4 weeks. I am your trainer. I am your mother.....I am your” She gets in his face “Boss”

Zolomon clears his throat and backs up a little “Now now lass calm down, tiss fine”He grins “And..rasions?”

Tarsa speaks again “I am not lass..I am Sergeant  Tarsa....and I you-WILL- learn to salute me, is that under stood recruit?”

Zolomon frowns “Recruit...now hold on a moment thar lass..I am a skilled fighter, highly skilled archer, fast blooming runner...and I have not eaten in since we bally well let your mountain base...excuse me”He turns to go.

Tarsa snorts and forces him to face her, she is strong for a girl.”No”Its a commanding tone”100 push ups, then sit ups, now not later.”

Zolomon spins around and blinks , he rolls his eyes and starts to do push ups slowly.

Tarsa takes a deep breath “Those are not push ups!” She shows him better ones, harder and oh look one armed ones cool.”She stands slowly and takes off her pack “With this on”

Zolomon tilts his head “Are ya insane lass?”

Tarsha just gives him a hard look, one that could make you wet your pants and wish you were never born”Are you taking back to me?”

Zolomon's ears droop as he shakes his head no and puts the knapsack on and starts those push ups, knapsack on .

Tarsha watches, makes him do them right and he will learn he has to do sit-ups with that knapsack too and then run around the camp 4 times, with the knapsack on and then he will learn just how rasions work, rasions may be a light normal meal to most...to a hare not use to them, or even use to them, its down right horrible and makes one hope they finish their mission soon to find the REAL CHOW.

Zolomon is beyond tried afterwards and pants, oh he will eat this..what is this a lick of food, what the? He frowns as he sits down, falls asleep and falls onto a sleeping bag.

Tarsha shakes her head and smirks, this hare has a lot to learn about the Long Patrol and she will so enjoy making him go through training.

My Alts
Ximena- Hamster- Slave(Rarely Connected)
Aella- Shrew-Log -A-Log of The Guosim 
Tarsa-Hare-Drill Sargeant in LP and Fighter

#2 2018-09-05 04:20:44 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Board footer