Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-22 06:12:39 PM

Karth Riverbark

Checking On The Guest and Are You Ready?-LP/Fate of Marek LOG

Whom:

Ewan-Me- Fighter in the LP

Hawkeye-Old Otter and Guest of The LP

Adrian- Fighter hare in the LP

Ciocan-Badger Lord

Xander- Leader Of The Mossfloer Defenders

LOG:

Ewan got the job of making sure anyone in the infirm got  dinner, one hare with an arrow in their foot, one hare with a very bad torn up ear, and one got a bloody nose in a fight with the hare that has a black eye...then there is that old otter, a guest to the mountain.

Hawkeye was not calm, is not calm, the only time he was , was when he was out cold and now he wakes up with a groan, his leg bandaged tightly from knee to foot paw, he blinks and looks around and of course he tries to sit up.

Xander frowns, "Stay laid down Hawkeye, you shouldn't try and go standing up"

Hawkeye looks over at the badger "Kid....tis you..."He frowns but stays laid down, "You know I don't like it 'ere..."

Ewan walks in and has something for the otter to eat, well if he wants anything even."Umm...hallo?"

Xander sighs, "Yeah..I know but you had a cross bolt in your leg, you would of died if you stayed on the beach...your stubborn"

Hawkeye rolls his eyes, yes he is and not like he will change, "Yes, yes I am kid and don't ya dare say your not a kid, ta me you are....few fall into the not kid" He looks at the offered food and grumbles.

Ewan backs up a little "Umm...so...food? Its veggie soup,a roll, a half apple and some water" He waves an ear at the badger.

Xander takes a deep breath"You haven't changed I guess..."He looks at Ewan "Who is gonna make sure he stays put when I head back home? I mean Ciocan is going with us"

Hawkeye smirks as he listens but sure he will take the offered food "Is the cross volt still in my leg kid? I don't see it...and your leaving tomorrow huh?"

Ewan says, "I am going to Redwall also.. I think I am anyways"

Xander sighs, he folds his arms over his chest "Hawkeye...I want you to get better, I even thought of asking if you wanted to head back with me but...you cant now and anyways you need to get better...ok? At least a few days not a few hours to recover. I know how bad some injuries can get and how its important to rest and heal, recover"

Ewan sits down in a chair"Vanya could make him stay, she is a healer hare now"He frowns "She got injured in a fight...dagger to the back and now she is stuck in a wheeled chair cause her legs don't work so she is not a runner but she is a healer and ..well maybe not fully ok with it, but she is ok with it as she is alive and yeah"

Hawkeye sighs "Xander....you worry too much but that's a good thing..shows you care"He smiles "I am glad Jedrick didn't ruin that in you"

Xander speaks softly "Yeah...me too"

Ewan frowns "Jedrick?"

Ciocan walks in and speaks "I heard there was a guest, but not fully what happen"

Hawkeye looks over at the badger lord "Whoa....your a tall fellow."He snorts "Yeah guest..suppose I am"He looks at Xander"You turned out good kid, I am glad ." He shrugs "Attacked by now 3 dead weasels seemed they disliked the beast they were body guard too...getting slain"

Xander frowns "Someone I rather forget..."He nods a hello to Ciocan" Fox named Crimson....dead. He was a slaver and had 4 dibbuns..a seal who is back with their tribe...a hare dibbun back with their mother, a otter I am unsure where he is...and one hare dibbun that's here now..an orphan"

Ewan frowns, he just stays quiet and listens quietly.

Hawkeye says, "The otter has an uncle, he is fine...just sort of a teen...lad likes to get into trouble. But least that trouble is gone maybe that ...well tavern, Rusty Dagger can be shut down or better ownership.....better name too then wouldn't surprise me if a bad storm broke it down.""

Ciocan listens and nods "I am glad these evil beasts were taken care of and that the dibbuns are safe as well. The one hare dibbun will be safe here and well cared for. And your be fine here as well sir otter, my healers will take care of you and help you back to your home when your ready"

Hawkeye says, "I speak the truth, I can be ready to go in a couple days...I dislike infirms and I have better things ta do than lay around"

Xander closes his eyes and opens them again"Hawkeye....."He sighs, fine he gives up...

Ewan frowns "Umm....maybe stay a..week, I don't know you are hurt"

Ciocan speaks "Staying and healing would be best Hawkeye. I can make sure no one brothers you unless its a healer checking on you. A lot of my hares are going with me tomorrow to head for Redwall. But I can ask for those here to not brother you."

Hawkeye sighs, he looks at Xander and the others and snorts "Fine..a week, no more ok."He looks at his bandaged leg and grumbles, he most likely be fine but he will make everyone happy and stay a week only, he sighs and speaks again "I..wish you luck in that fight against what ever this horde is"

Adrian steps into the room, and glances around, but remains quiet for now.

Xander nods "Thank you....I have to go make sure the rest of the Defenders that came with me are ready for tomorrow..excuse me"He then heads off quietly.

Ewan stays in his chair and just is quiet, not much to really say or do

Ciocan nods to Xander "And make sure to check on any armor or needed weapons..."He nods to Adrian "Adrian..greetings"

Hawkeye watches Xander walk off and just glaces at the others "So guessing this horde is fairly bad then?"

Adrian watches Xander exit. "I say, wot's goin' on?"

Ewan answers "Thar is a real bad horde in Mossflower..so some hares are going with his Lordship and some others to go help and...right now tis this otter who got hurt by some weasels on the beach, but it has nothing to do with the horde as that's different."

Ciocan nods "Yes it seems a great evil has come to Mossflower and that evil needs stopped before it causes more trouble."

Hawkeye frowns " Don't sound good..."He yawns as he sighs "I am...gonna rest. Good luck and all that, your likely need it it sounds like"

Adrian rests his paw on the hilt of his rapier. "Mossflowah again? Seems ta be a recurrin' theme, wot."

Ewan nods "We should go elsewhere or..just talk quietly?"

Ciocan nods "And yes we can let him rest"He motions for them to head out as he speaks "Yes and I am heading with some of the hares to Mossflower myself, some will need to stay here of course. Seems a Ormaz Redthorn is in charge of this horde"

Ewan says, "Do..I go...sir? To..Redwall?"

Ciocan says, "The ones whom should go should also be very skilled Ewan.""

Adrian says, "Not ta be too boastful, Sah, but I am both very skilled an' experienced..."

Ewan ears droop, "But...its odd I just feel sort of...drawn to go and even dreamed of it a couple times but..I..I don't know, maybe..."He sighs and just looks at the floor, yes he will be quiet now.

Ciocan glaces at Adrian "Perhaps...though something needs done before you can travel with me Adrian"He looks at Ewan"I will think on it Ewan."

Adrian perks his ears. "Wot is that, Sah?"

Ciocan studies the hare for a while as if thinking and then he speaks "Your need to come to my office before we head off, as your need a new uniform if your to come along with me. Your also need to make sure you are ready to go, have good armor and weapon at your side. This is a very serious trip and dangerous once we get to Redwall from the sounds of it this Ormaz is very dangerous as is his horde and he has already taken over a few parts of Mossflower"

Adrian blinks. "New uniform, Sah?" He looks down at his jacket. "I, err, see. Alright then."

Ewan tilts his head curious at this but decides to not ask.

Ciocan nods "Yes you can't wear that uniform anymore" He smiles as he nods "So..did you want to go then..Corporal?"

Adrian's cheeks go bright red. "Cor...Corporal. Th-thank ya, Sah." He gives a quick salute. "Wow... I'll have ta tell Fathah...."

Ciocan chuckles "You can...but remember we march for Redwall tomorrow Corporal Adrian...and I shall see what hares your be in charge of"He nods to Ewan"Private Ewan...I will think on weather you go or not...I have to get ready myself and mediate on some things....excuse me"He leaves the room quietly.

Ewan nods "Umm..congrats..sur" He then slowly stands...oh yes salute the other hare he is a boss to you now, and then he goes off to get some food and maybe do a little training before bed.

Last edited by Karth Riverbark (2018-08-22 06:13:58 PM)

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer