Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-07 07:34:05 AM

oz

Half Way There!-Fate Of Marek TP

Who:

Zolomon- Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Misu- Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Xander- Leader of Mossflower Defenders

Ximena- Healer in Mossflower Defenders

Silverwing- Ally of Mossflower Defenders, messenger and fighter

Rupert- Recorder of Ferravale, Historian and map maker

Log:

It was calm and peaceful, and boring so far”I dislike quiet, makes me nervous” Zolomon said as he sighed”How...much....longer?”

Xander frowns “Anywhere from 1 and ½ to 2 weeks. I hate to say it but some more wind would be nice”

Rupurt just sat quietly and looked over a map, closed it and started to read a book he had with him, a rather thick book.

Misu just looked around “No one is around, could be good or bad...I wonder how Redwall and Ferravale is”

“I hope they are ok, not that I ever been to Ferravale” Ximena states “ But if vermin take it over, that's bad news for the abbey”

A shadow went over the boat and landing  on deck, barely missing anyone, the eagle Silverwing caws loudly and folds her wings as she greets them “Silverwing find friendbeasts!!”

Zolomon gasps and then relaxes “Bally bird give us a warning first”

Xander lays a paw on his blade and then seeing its Silverwing he smiles “Silverwing it's good to see you, please say you don't have bad news...maybe you have good news?”

Rupert glaces at the bird, mutters something and is back to reading his thick book.

Ximena backs off and falls over a stray bag of supplies and frowns “T..T..That's a BIG bird”

Silverwing nods “I friend to all goodfurs...Silverwing have no news thats good or bad...Silverwing did get little lost and then find you...and knows river goes to big badgerlord beastie!”

Zolomon smiles “Yes the river leads to the sea and Lord C himself and eagles are large lass, good ta jolly well have as your friend”

Xander nods “Well guess no news is ok as well”He frowns as he walks over to the railing and looks around as trees pass”So..little under 2 weeks we shall be there, hopefully sooner...but Silverwing you should be there in like 1/3 of that time, right?”

Rupert decides to go where it is more quiet, maybe get some sleep while he can.

Ximena still keeps her distance from the large bird and watches its ever move as if her life depended on doing so.

Silverwing  nods, knowing her its a week as she could get a little turned around once at the sea coast”Silverwing  will tell large badger you is coming quickfast and news from Mossflower is most bad”

Zolomon goes to stand by Xander “I do jolly well hope Redwall is still thur when we get back”

Xander frowns “Please Zolomon don't think that way. I don't want Redwall to not be there or worse taken over...or even more...worse...”He closes his eyes “It ends up like our...base” A couple tears fall down his face.

Ximena frowns “Compared to the abbey the base was really small and it's not like it had a wall around it. No one can get into Redwall....right?”

Silverwing just tilts his head and then speaks “Silverwing soon get to large mt....tell badgerlordfriend news....okie kay?”

Zolomon just frowns “Well they could get in but  not very easily lass..”He looks at Xander “Xandy...ya ok?”

Xander shakes his head “No...I am not ok Zolomon..some members of our group..died....6 members and another 5 are missing and likely captives, you know slaves to that...Ormaz and has gang. Karth was injured....I have beast who likely hate me now and...what if they think I am just leaving them?”

Misu speaks “You told them, you told Benar where you were going and he said ok and safe travels” She says as it's that simple.”And...I do not hate you”

Silverwing smiles best a bird can “Xander is Silverwing friendbeast...buddy...ally...friend to Silverwing”

Zolomon hugs the badger “And your my best friend in the whole world Xandy I could NEVER hate you. Why we are friends forever and the only thing to stop that is death”

Ximena frowns “Don't day death or anything along those lines and...II am your friend too sir...I don't hate you and I don't think any beast does”

Xander manages a little smile and allows the hug as he nods “Thanks guys. I..I try my best to be a good leader. Maybe this decision of rushing off for help was..short term and maybe I should of said...talked to Uncle Oz and Krisha more but its just...the sooner help is gotten the better for everyone”

Silverwing nods and then takes flight heading towards the sea coast.

Zolomon smiles “We will soon get help and jolly well come home and kick vermin behind”

Ximena smiles “It will be nice to see a badger lord, if he comes and the hares of the Long Patrol are some of the best fighters in the world”

Misu nods in agreement “And few vermin are foolish enough to attack them”

Xander sits down in a chair and listens . He watches the eagle fly off and sighs “Let's just hope we get help back to Redwall in time.”

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer