Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-02 03:57:23 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Ormaz gets a fun surprise (Fate of Marek TP)

Happens the same day as this log: http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=771

SCENE:  Black Rose headquarters: Holding cells

CHARACTERS: Ormaz the stoat.  Blisa the cat.

LOG:
In the coldest, most miserable cell of the Black Rose base's dungeon, light enters the room for possibly the first time in seasons as the door opens.  Ormaz stands, outlined there by the dim torchlight from beyond, and with a grunt he hurls a small figure into the room.  Bound at the wrists and ankles, the beast in question is a miserable sight. Surprisingly, Ormaz enters the cell as well, shutting the solid door behind him after a moment's consideration.

Cold.  Damp.  Dark.  That's all Blisa is aware of as the blackness she's in swirls into consciousness.  She groans, her migraine from before now a hammering, splitting headache far worse than any she's had since that awful day when she got her concussion in the first place.  Her green eyes open, everything blurry in her sight.  "Wha...." she croaks, her throat dry and tongue parched.

"Hello there," Ormaz whispers softly.  Softly, and dangerously.  "I wasn't sure if you were awake or not, but now I know." The cell is almost completely dark again, the only light source being the torchlight from the corridor seeping in through the gap between the cell door and the ground.

Blisa's eyes pop open, then she sits up, scoots back, and stifles a shriek.  "Who....where....Ormaz!  You...you must be Ormaz!"  She stops still and glares up at him, but it's clear that she's on the verge of a panic attack.  "What.....what do you want from me?  Are....are you going to torture me?"  She's trying to be brave.  But it's hard.

"I haven't decided  yet, quite frankly," Ormaz says conversationally.  "Perhaps if you give me a good enough reason why I shouldn't," he continues, his gaze hardening in the dark.  "Then I _won't_, say, flay you alive and nail whatever's left over to the gates of your town."

Blisa is shuddering slightly, but she manages a scoffing laugh.  "A good enough reason?  Ha!  Please.  I've used that threat on some of the vermin in my village.  We both know that there's nothing that I can do or say to change your mind."  She looks definitely frightened, but defiance is rising up, too....as well as something else, something that her bodyguards and Bandit would recognize right away, but almost no one else would.

"I'm glad we understand each other then," Ormaz says, almost cordially.  Then the anger and contempt returns in a snarl.  "However, you are somewhat mistaken in that you perhaps think I won't follow through on it.  You are no bargaining chip. You are carrion. You are _dead meat._  You just haven't realized it yet.  Your life is over. It belongs to me now. And I will end it at at a time of my choosing, either when you fail to amuse me any longer, or when your potential usefulness expires.  Understand that? You. Are. Mine," he ends in almost a roar.  "And I will take great joy in showing all those you ruled how I utterly destroyed you, piece by piece.  How long, then, will they have the will to fight on?"

Blisa gasps and scoots back into the wall.  Then that mysterious facial expression takes completely over, and her eyes go unfocused.  Her fear and defiance are gone, and are replaced by....a smile.  A crazy, unfocused, maniacal smile, all her teeth showing.  Then a chuckle starts deep within her, and it rises in volume and intensity until it is a full blown belly laugh.  The Chieftain throws her head back and laughs.  She's not being defiant.  She's just been pushed to the literal breaking point.

Ormaz blinks a few times, almost recoiling in surprise,  "What...what is this?" The words escape him in a low hiss.  He considers shutting her up with a punch to the face, but finally decides against it, opening the cell and striding quickly out, slamming the door behind him and locking it.  His paws are shaking slightly, so he conceals them in the sleeves of his tunic. A few moments later, an echo of a shout of "What are you looking at?!" drifts down the hall, and then there is only silence.

Blisa's laugh quiets down into a low chuckle, and she starts muttering strange things.  She isn't making any sense, not because she's not speaking clearly, but because her words are not what a sane creature would be speaking....this is going to be a harrowing captivity for her enemies.

~*END*~

Thanks for reading!

Also, since y'all who play the baddies are on more often than I can be, just know that Blisa is either sleeping or laughing and saying creepy things (yes, even while she's eating).  If she acts any differently, it will be while I'm on.  So you have permission to have your characters say that she's acting in that creepy way.  But no spoofing her! wink

http://radio.rwmuck.org/?&location=Blac … ain%20Area

Board footer