Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-26 09:30:57 AM

Karth Riverbark

Choas At Mossflower Defender's Base- Fate Of Marek TP

*** This ICLY is to happen around the same time a role play, yet to be done at this time, where the Ferravale chieftain is captured as Defender's Base being destroyed was a sort of distraction type thing away from the main threat ****

Who:
Karth Riverbark-Me-Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Falk-Me-Spy and Messenger, Fighter for Black Rose and Ormaz's Horde

Misu- Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Sinway-Warrior in Mossflower Defenderss

Kakarauri- Main Assasssin of Black Rose and Ormaz's Horde

Rigel- Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Kirk- Fighter in Mossflower Defenders

Silverwing- Messenger/Figher in Mossflower Defenders

Fangsharp-Assassin for Black Rose and Ormaz's Horde

Assorted Spoofs of Random Mossflower Defender Beasts, Horde Beasts, and a couple beats helping Mossflower Defenders

Log:

Karth  was in the training yard with a couple others and was starting to get annoyed as he took a deep breath and then crossed his arms over his chest. “Really..you almost hit his footpaw with an arrow, you know what stick with just the blade its better Melvin” The mouse just nods and backs away as the other mouse, one Ted just sighed and shook his head also.

Kirk stood nearby “Some this is the training yard, it's nice sir”

Silverwing just tilts their head “Silverwing thinks need more for birds”

Karth just rolls his eyes “Anyways we need to figure out how to make this place safer or if we should, temporally go elsewhere.”

Rigel frowns as he looks towards the base “Umm..Karth you may want to be turning around”

When the otter turns around he will see  Kakarauri and 3 ferrets, and 2 rats. “Hello...or maybe goodbye is better.”She smirks. One paw is swollen, but not as swollen as it was before but it still looks fairly bad.

Fangsharp steps into view, a monitor lizard as he sniffs the air and grins “Where izzzz leader?” He looks at the marten “You zzzaid  badger was herzzz where izz badger!”

Melvin gasps and quickly hides behind Rigel. Meanwhile the other mouse right away is drawing his blade and walking towards the group of vermin.

Silverwing puffs out and tries to look more fierce than he already is..”Badbeasts are here, Silver wings will hurt plentygood!”

Karth slowly turns and glares at the marten, then the lizard “He isn't here, I am in charge right now and it's wise for you to leave now or pay the price of not listening to me”

Rigel lays a paw on his longbow and keeps an eye on the group of vermin, he frowns at the one mouse “Hey..hey friend that may be unwise let Karth handle these..beasts.”

Kakarauri just grins “How nice the stripe dog left another in charge, no matter he can die later...after our little gift.”

Falk swoops down with a flaming torch making it land on the base. A couple of the ferrets light bottles with rags and throw them into windows, ale and fire don't mix boys and girls and it goes BOOM! Evan more so when one of the two windows just happen to have a case of something clearly flammable and...well one rat gets throw backwards  thanks to a small explosion. Said explosion also takes out a good chunk of wall and helps the fire  spread quicker and its burning in 3 places now. Also another ferret, a couple more rats and a weasel  appear from the trees and right away start an attack.

Fangsharp  snorts, hisses and charges Karth!

Melvin draws his blade and beheads a rat right away.

Silverwing goes to grab a rat in her talons and then drop them from way up high and then goes to grab a 2nd rat that almost gets away but the rat fails at the last moment.

Rigel backs up and draws back his longbow and goes to aim at the monitor lizard with careful aim and then lets the arrow fly.

Karth's eyes widen as he dives out of the way of the large lizard, he is more use to long distance fighting usually but he can, and will, fight close up as he has a dirk as goes to stab at the monitor as it passes him.

Kakarauri just chuckles as it seems she loves chaos, she speaks to another marten “ if any survive they can join us as slaves” The other marten nods and goes to ready himself for a fight.

Luckly not many others are at the base as some are at the tavern for a meals, or out on patrol, maybe at the abbey. But there is another otter, a hare, and a couple squirrels still in here. As well as another couple beasts helping the defenders out today.

Fangsharp hisses as he barely misses Karth, most likely got distracted when an arrow buried its self  into his arm. Then he sees the lone brave mouse and hisses as he grabs the brave mouse and slays him with but a quick slash of claws across his throat and throws the mouse to the side.

Rigel looks around and selects another target as he looks towards Karth “Sir!..Maybe its retreating we should be doing!”

Karth pants and manages to flick the dirk at the monitor and looks around. Smoke and flames pour from the building as he frowns and coughs from some heavy smoke “N..No..can't..”

Kakarauri just grins as she signals for them to surround the small group of Defenders and one squirrel she kills, just for fun cause she wanted to kill someone today and  he won the prize!

Kirk gulped and backs up a little “Sir!” He yells at Karth, a bit freaked out now.

Silverwing is circling looking for vermin to grab but it's a bit..crazy right now as she caws loudly mad and upset.

Fangsharp  smirks and grabs Melvin and grins “Hello..snack...”He doesn't give poor Melvin time to scream before he ends up as the monitor's latest snack.

Rigel frowns and goes to pull on Karth “Sir...we have to leave, we have to get out of here!”

Karth frowns and finally nods “Fine..”He coughs and takes a punch to a ferret that gets too close, it's knocked out cold as he looks around and sighs “OK RETREAT!” He can just hope that they do, this is not something he likes, he has never retreated before and yet he is forced to do so now. A weasel gets a good slice at his side before Karth takes a dagger from the ground and stabs the weasel in the neck, killing it before he limps off from a hurt leg.

Kirk right away takes the retreat serious and nods as he dashes towards the Ferravale path.

Kakarauri snorts and then grins “Let some get away, I want others to know, I want that stripedog to know, as for these” She looks at the small group of captives..a squirrel, a vole, a mouse and another beast and grins “They can keep the other slaves at our home, their new home..company”She looks at the base and nods “Make sure its more...you know add more flames Ormaz wants it burnt to the ground!”

Fangsharp  grins and helps break some windows and gets a torch and goes inside to light a few more things on fire before rushing out and chuckles coldly. He makes sure the horde members still alive follow the marten back to the base they share.

Karth makes sure Rigel and Kirk get to the abbey, he looks back to the base as he wanted to see if anyone else was there, too much fire and flames as he coughs and backs up, he then stumbles down the path...he needs to find some of the other Defender beasts and tell what happen, that's if he gets very far before passing out.

=About 15 minutes later =

Karth stumbles along the path and falls a 3nd time getting more dirt on his tunic as his cloak is fairly torn. He coughs a little and a little of his fur has some...burnt smell to it and it's clear his leg is injured. He had a mouse with him and another beast earlier but he told them he was fine, go on ahead..that ended up a bad idea. 

Misu was already out on patrol and as soon as she seen Karth is right away at his side. "What happen to you?" He watches him and basically stops him from walking further "Stop..your hurt..sit now.."The last part is in a commanding like tone.

Sinway makes it far enough up the path to see Karth and Misu, the otter is soon at there side with the mouse that is traveling with him not to far behind "what happened?"

Karth goes to shove Misu away and coughs again, his side has a blood stained bit of cloth on it as he finally answers "De..Defender's Base...attacked...gone"

Misu  ask, "How can the base be gone?" She does notice smoke at a distance and stands with a frown and then turns back to Karth "You need a healer Karth"

Sinway is shock looking in the same direction as Misu but that can wait "here, Karth mate, let me help ye." he goes to offer a paw, but given his recent action towards Misu, he doubts Karth will accept

Karth starts to push Sinway away. "I am..."He gets no more words out as he passes out. His side and leg injured.

Misu frowns, she rarely shows an feelings but right now its pure worry and she is clearly not hiding it "Karth?" She closes her eyes and then opens them clearing her throat "We need to get him somewhere else"

Sinway moves to lift up Karth "where, Ferravale? it would be closest, but that would put us right next to the base, the abbey would be best, but is it safe to carry him there." he lifts up one side of Karth the mouse he was traveling with goes to grab the other side

Karth is unable to answer, but it could be unwise to go back towards Ferravale, least right now.

Misu snorts and mutters to herself before replying "Abbey maybe..or there is an infirm in Ferravale but..is it wise or not, we don't know what all happen or even whom all was there or not"

Sinway thinks for a moment "i don't think it be wise to head to Ferravale, if the base was attacked, some of the attackers could be hiding there......how bad is his injuries?" he asks then going to inspect them him self "i honestly think it be best to try and get him back to the abbey."

Karth leg has a stab wound upper leg and his side looks worse, but the cloth bandage he made as a temperaery bandage did help to stop the blood from leaking though it will need stitches. He has some bruises and a small burn on his left paw, shoulder and the tip of one ear.

Misu nods "Abbey has good healers" She speaks in a simple tone" This is not good...we should find Xander, he is our leader..maybe also see where the others are" Hey she has no clue where to look, nor that some may be heading to the abbey as she wasn't there, she was on her way though.

Sinway nods and starts walking "then we best get a move on, we can figure this out later........ for now, we need to focus on what we do know, and that is Karth needs a healer."

Misu nods, her eyes show worry again and again she goes to hide her worry "Yes" She goes to follow them and act as a guard in case vermin show up "To the abbey then"

Karth is unconscious the whole way to the abbey and even when they get to the infirmary.

Last edited by Karth Riverbark (2018-08-03 06:40:46 AM)

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#2 2018-08-02 05:18:42 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Choas At Mossflower Defender's Base- Fate Of Marek TP

There's a room-page in there wink

I think I've probably done that, too, in the 6 years I've been a member.  It's no biggie, but I thought I'd mention it.  If you ever see a room-page (or page; I've done that, too D:) in any of my logs that can still be edited, let me know.

Last edited by BlisaMarshmellow (2018-08-02 05:33:20 PM)

#3 2018-08-03 06:40:55 AM

Karth Riverbark

Re: Choas At Mossflower Defender's Base- Fate Of Marek TP

there...off

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

Board footer