Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-16 06:41:08 PM

oz

I Am Matilda Champion Of Redwall Abbey-Redwall Log/Fate Of Marek TP

Who:

Matilda-Champion of Redwall Abbey

Benar-Abbot of Redwall Abbey

Lacota- Friar of Redwall Abbey

Oz- Badgermother of Redwall Abbey, AKA Papa Oz

Misu-Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Zolomon- Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Xander-Leader of e Mossflower Defenders

Karth- Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Anatole- Scout In Mossflower Defenders

Kenya- soon to be Novice

Assorted spoofs of abbey beasts and Foremole

Log:

RW Abbey: Great Hall
=======================================
The Great Hall of Redwall Abbey. Countless paw falls have echoed from these stones, and untold numbers of feasts and merry gatherings have been held here. A table, not nearly so grand or large as its predecessors, but quite functional for mealtimes, rests near the center of the hall. Chairs exist here aplenty, and they are all of a matching set. High above, the stain glass windows give the Great Hall a beautiful appearance. The glass work is exceptionally done, crafted by a skilled artist. The floor is clean and swept. A fire is kept burning in the fireplace at almost all times of the day and night, and there are several more comfortable chairs and cushions set up here, of varying sizes. One looks large enough to easily accommodate a badger. The Tapestry hangs proud and tall, and while the rest of Redwall may still bear the scars of natural disaster, this most famous of Redwall's relics remains unharmed by beast, time, or the elements. The figure of Martin the Warrior seems to be watching over his own with an unchanging, kindly gaze. Soft light is slowly beginning to filter in through the stained glass windows high above your head.
=================================

Matilda is in the Great Hall, having looked around the abbey a little bit she has stopped to look at the tapestry briefly. Not too many beasts are walking around right now.

Xander makes his way inside and notices the hedgehog and walks over slowly "Hey....you need any help?" He frowns remembering a couple days ago "Your not gonna pass out again.....are ya?"

Benar walks down the stairs, the Abbot has spent all morning in his office and is now roaming the Abbey just seeing how everything is going. He walks over toward the hedgehog and raises a hand, "Good afternoon miss, are you enjoying the Abbey?" He glances at Xander and frowns, "Oh dear, hope you are recovered from whatever caused that?"

Matilda jumps a little and looks at Xander as she frowns "I...well hope not. I guess I was tried or something" She nods a hello to the Abbot "Hello Sir and the abbey is interesting, this...tapestry is interesting too."She shrugs "Guess cause I have not seen anything like it before" She smiles "My name is Matilda"

Benar says, "The Tapestry is one of Redwall's greatest material treasures," He looks up at it and smiles, "It is certainly a lovely piece of work and if the records are to be believed Martin's fur color is exactly as it should be"

Xander frowns "I..."He waves to the Abbot " She did pass out and like muttered stuff."

Matilda nods "Martin the warrior.." She says quietly. She frowns as muttering is mentioned "Muttering, muttering what?"

Benar asks, "Well in this heat I am likely to pass out and mutter stuff if I do not drink enough, had you been traveling?" He smiles up at the hedgehog, "Besides Xander it is very rude to point out a beasts illness," He shakes his head and waves a hand toward the badger, "I thought I taught you better manners then that."

Kenya walks into the great hall, a book in paw and waves to the others as she finds a chair.

Xander frowns "I'm...I'm sorry it was just odd is all it was after she looked at the Tapestry also but I don't remember all she was saying it was a couple days ago"

Matilda nods "I have traveled, after my parents died and ended up here....." She stops for a short while "Back to...where I was born." She smiles "I was born here but my parents only stayed a week before we...well headed off, they never wanted to stay in one place too long I suppose"

Benar smiles quietly, "Well it is nice to have you back, every beast is welcome here in Redwall whether you where born here or not," He looks up at Xander as he explains himself but just smiles and doesn't say anything. The Abbot is if anything being more mysterious then usual of late, "So Miss Matilda, Oh Kenya," He waves, "Shall we all retire for a late lunch?"

Kenya smiles "Lunch sounds nice.....was herbs used in lunch some are used for cooking and healing and why didn't you like stay at the abbey its nice here"

Xander decides to not worry about it and nods "Yeah...a late lunch would be nice Benar"

Matilda smiles "That would be nice I sort of missed Breakfast as I was looking around the abbey some" Or glaceing at the tapestry a lot, but she is focused on the beasts in the room now.

Benar glances toward the windows, "Though I reckon it is closer to dinner then lunch, gosh I was in my office for longer then I thought," He turns toward the stairs to Cavern Hole, "I don't think Miss Matilda had much choice at a week old Kenya, and besides the Abbey life is not for everyone."

Kenya nods "Yeah I know and...oh it is closer to dinner"She frowns and shrugs "That is ok..dinner is always nice also"

Lacota comes out of the Kitchen with a vole at his side.

Xander chuckles a little. He smiles a little "Guess it doesn't really matter, any abbey food is good"

Matilda nods "I have tried some already it is very good in fact" She heads towards the stairs to Cavern Hole.”Guess missed lunch also, hmmms.” How long was she asleep and how long was she looking around the Great Hall earlier .

RW:Cavern Hole

This room is slightly smaller than Great Hall, but still of a size large enough to accomodate a great number of gathered beasts. A large fireplace is set into one of the walls, and there are a series of small tables and chairs near one end for beasts who are eating late, or simply prefer the smaller tables for their meals. Cushions and blankets have been set in one corner. A short flight of steps leads up to Great Hall, and along the walls of the stairs, going both ways, the word 'Redwall' has been carved into the stone.
========================================

Benar leads the way down the stairs into Cavern Hole, the Abbot looking around and saying hello to the odd brother, sister or Novice who is also gathering in the per-dinner crowd. He makes his way toward his chair and gestures those he was just talking with to follow, "So Matilda, now you have discovered that you were born here what will you do now?"

Lacota comes out of the Kitchen with a vole at his side. He doesn't seem to be at all pleased about something, but whatever he's saying to the vole is mostly inaudible.

Zolomon comes in and smiles “Its meal time, happy meal time to all” Then he is a hare, what hare misses meal time.

Kenya skips into the room, well she still has some dibbunish stuff to her as she looks around and follows the Abbot "I don't think she wants to go near the tree house..Atvi has a creepy bug there, this big grasshopper and it jumped on my face and scared me"

Xander follows them down the steps "Tree house? I heard about a tree house...an I allowed to see it?" He grins "I like climbing trees though usually ones in the woods are better, cant really climb a tree in the abbey...well did once when I was...well a dibbin but got grumbled at fer it"

Matilda smiles, she is beside Benar as he is speaking to her "Yes..I was born here and even got help finding records of that. Then again I was told to find...well return to my place of birth....."She blinks as if remembering or just repeating some of the words from the other day” Return to the place of your birth
Return to the home forgotten
Find your place, your true worth
Return to the home forgotten " She sort of stands there quietly now.

Benar says, "I think if you tried to climb into the tree house Xander you may break it... It wasn't really built with badgers in mind," He settles down in his chair he nods to Matilda, "Well... seeking out the place of your birth is not a bad idea," He then glances at Lacota, "Is something wrong Lacota?"

Anatole arrives a little late, or is he late, he isn't sure as he walks in and finds a chair quietly. He has mostly keep to himself lately, or stayed in his room.

Zolomon just looks over at Anatole and waves.

Misu comes in quiet and finds a quiet place to say, if anyone sits by her, she will be moody so watch out.

Lacota looks up from his discussion with the vole. "Oh, Benar, it's that Novice Brad, *again*. He spilled nearly an entire keg of some very fine October Ale. I'm trying to think of a way to punish his meddling..." The female vole with Lacota nods her head in agreement. Seems she's well aware of Brad's klutziness.

Matilda nods slowly and has yet to sit down, "He said....return to it. Return...home..." She looks around the room and walks away from Benar but not towards a chair, its more back towards the steps.

Kenya giggles at the thought a novice made a mess and then looks at the Hedgehog"Where she going, its dinner time soon isn't she hungry?"

Benar watches Matilda, "Who told you... to come home Matilda?" He glances at Lacota, totally distracted and sighs, "Brad again? ugh... I'd say send him to Brother Elmef, several days working in the corn fields or pulling weeds in the main gardens might make him behave..."

Xander glaces at the hedgehog, he frowns a little and shrugs is a little curious and decides to make sure she is ok "You...ok?"

Anatole just looks up and at the other beasts "Make the novice mop it up...if I ever spilled anything I was always made to clean it up meself"

Zolomon frowns “Ale was spilled?”

Lacota nods at Benar. "I might see what the Cellarhog has to say about a punishment. He was most put out about losing half a keg of Ale..." He turns to watch Matilda, now, adjusting his spectacles. "I say, is that lass okay?"

Matilda just ignores everyone and stops at the steps stareing at them quietly, not really paying attention to anyone else as if she is in some sort of daze or something. She doesn't look at the badger as she speaks "It needs moved....the step does." Its just said very calmly.

Kenya is bored and walks over to the hedgehog and tilts her head "Steps don't move silly...your have to step over it if you don't like it"

Benar leans his arms on the table, holding up one paw as if to silence everyone then stops, he is smiling however, "I am afraid she is correct Kenya, that step does move... why do you think it would move though Matilda? What do you think is down there?"

Xander blinks, ok now that is odd "Ummm...."He looks at the otter maid and back to Matilda "Yeah...you can't move....what?" He looks at Benar confused now.

Anatole just stays quiet and stares at the hedgehog and also seems confused.

Zolomon just blinks and stares, ok stare at the hedgehog time.

Misu seems to care less, so the hedgehog is maybe a little odd, so what but if everyone else is looking over it must be way out of place.

Lacota glances at Xander sharply. "Hush, Lad." There's almost a reprimanding tone to it. He knows exactly what's going on now.

Matilda just points to the letter W...."It moves" She says simply, calmly and without turning to the abbot, and everyone is stareing at her! Wait not...oh never mind now the last one is stareing at her as well. "The..blade...my blade is down there. And a shield..and who I truly am...lies down there" All this in a calm tone, she knows what she is talking about that's for sure.

Kenya frowns and just sits down, a little unsure what is going on now.

Zolomon just shrugs "Too much sun?"

Benar leans back in his chair and waves, "Foremole... if you would be so good as to open it up again," The Abbot leaves his chair and walks over to Matilda and smiles up at her, holding out one paw, "If you'd step aside Matilda, all will be made clear... I have been expecting you." The foremole trundles over, tugging his flat cap to the abbot and gets to work on the step almost instantly with a crowbar, the heavy stone slab sliding out as if it has been recently greased and prepared for such an event, the slab of stone sliding back with a grinding sound to reveal a staircase, "If you would wait up here with Xander and Lacota and the others, I will be right back."

Xander goes quiet and backs away a little. He isn't sure its the right time to speak or not .He just nods "Wait here...sounds good"

Matilda nods as she steps to the side and watches quietly, still a little bit in a daze right now.

Anatole blinks "You mean it....moves?" Ok that's freaky.

Lacota says, "Of course it moves."

Karth steps into the room and folds his arms over his chest “What is..going on?”

Misu has gotten a glass of water “The hedgehog wants to move the step, I have no clue” Her voice all mono tones but that is normal for her.

Kenya just stays seated, not moving as she has no clue what is happening but it is interesting still.

Benar smiles at everyone then takes a lantern off the foremole and vanishes down the steps leaving everyone else behind.

Matilda stays up on the top quietly waiting. She doesn't seem to notice that everyone is like stareing at her and she is looking down where the Abbot just disappeared....and waits.

Lacota hmms, watching Benar disappear down the steps.

Xander frowns and also waits quietly "SO.....what is going on?" A few beasts in the room shrug and have no clue what so ever.

Kenya smiles "Benar is brave, its like super super dark down there and probably has spiders"

Anatole frowns "Spiders? I would hope not I don't like spiders very much at all and if they are down there let the spiders stay down there"

Benar is still gone after ten minutes, wherever he has gone he seems to be taking his time leaving everyone to wait and watch

Karth sits down, this is getting tiring but its one of those where you ha veto stay and wait.

Misu sips her water...wait, wait, wait.

Xander looks down into the..tunnel and frowns as he sighs "I trust he is ok, he had a light and seems to know what he is doing."

Lacota knows exactly what is down there, having been down those steps just a few days before.

Matilda speaks "He retrieves the blade and shield that's down there, only the abbot of Redwall Abbey can order the step to be moved." She is then quiet again.

Kenya asks, "Because he is brave?" Yes in her mind one needs to be brave to go in a tunnel, she frowns a little "What if spiders and bugs are down there? Will they leave him alone?""

Anatole says, "Can you stop with the spiders lass, I would not wish spiders on anyone""

Kenya frowns "Why?"

Foremole stirs from where he is waiting and peers down the stairs, "Boy okey lookin tha abbot's light it be comin back," He is right light is moving back up the dimly lit stairwell and a few moments later the Abbot walks back into sight. He hands the lantern over to the foremole and turns to Matilda, in his arms he is carrying a round shield emblazoned with an M and the bells of Redwall and a sword, it's sheath ancient yet well kept, the pommel stone gleaming a bright red, he holds the sword across one arm toward Matilda, "I believe you have been waiting for this Matilda, take it.. but know that the beast who lifts this sword, as directed by the spirit of Martin the Warrior lifts it not as themselves, but as the Champion of Redwall Abbey."

Lacota observes quietly.

Matilda reaches out and takes the blade it her paw and holds it out as she lifts it into the air and lowers it again "I am Matilda...Champion of Redwall Abbey. Martin the Warrior's Chosen Champion..."She blinks a couple times and stands there looking at the blade and the shield, and then smiles, remembering the dreams when he said...come and seek out, return to the place of your birth, your on a quest as she nods "I...know who I am...thank you Martin" And now she notices every beast stareing at her and simply nods."Hello..all"

Xander watches, listens and blinks "Martin's Blade....."He grows quiet and watches the hedgehog and looks at Benar "She is...Abbey Champion?"

Zolmon's jaw drops and he just stands there...watching, then faints so a couple otters carry him out of the room. I guess seeing the famous blade was too shocking and he likely won't shut up about it later.

Kenya smiles and seems excited "We have a Champion now, we do we do and now someone can go kick vermin butt!" She then frowns and backs away, "I..'m sorry...but ya for Redwall Champion." She smiles.
Misu nods “Good, can we eat now?”

Karth sighs at Misu and walks forwards curious.

Anatole blinks "Wait..like THE ..blade?" He has read stories and hear them but to see it, "Is that..real or we all dreaming?"

Benar laughs warmly and glances at Anatole, "Some of us have been dreaming of this day for a few weeks now," He glances at Xander, "But you heard Martin's words through Matilda, she is our Champion..." He holds out a hand to Matilda, "Welcome, it is nice to finally meet you outside of dreams."

Lacota sighs. "It's *very* real. I knew about this for several days myself..."

Matilda smiles as she still holds the blade in her paws and smiles, she then holds out her free paw. One other thing noticed right off, she is left pawed when she holds the blade "It is a pleasure..Abbot Benar...wait you dreamed of...me?" She smiles "I...keep having visions...dreams of Martin the Warrior, he led me here."

Xander blinks and nods "Yeah its just.....wow."He smiles now"I guess then welcome to Redwall...Champion Matilda" He bows slightly.

Karth also bows and nods a welcome.

Benar says, "He does that," He clasps that paw and smiles then helps her to strap on the shield, "Usually the Abbey has a strict policy of no weapons outside of the Champion's Cottage or training yard," He squeezes her paw, "Except during times of threat or danger of course... and we are certainly in danger at the moment."

Kenya smiles, "This is good....she will help us..."She looks over at her "Right?"

Anatole frowns "Yeah we have a crazy beast and slavers...taking slaves, like..."He frowns "Like my wife, the vermin have her..."

Karth nods “Which reminds me I am needed on the wall tops excuse me “ And he is gone.

Matilda smiles "I will do my best to help" She nods to Benar "Yes, it is troubling times...Martin did mention it some, There would be battle..good vs evil."

Xander says, "You have the Mossflower Defenders at your side if need be"

Lacota harrumps. "Not a moment too soon, either. I'm tired of being cooped up here in the Abbey."

Kenya says, "Its scary outside.....and...."She frowns as Anatole speaks, did he have to mention slavers and...beats being taken as she sniffs and quickly heads to the doorway."

Anatole frowns as he watches Kenya rush off and looks at the others "If I upset the child..I am sorry

Benar moves back a few steps and smiles, "I'll have to get you a key to the Champions Cottage Matilda, I am glad you here as well"

Lacota says, "We all are. Welcome to you."

Matilda smiles "A cottage...wow and yes Thank You Abbot Benar. I am glad I am here too." She nods "We should have a meeting of the abbey leaders, and I will need to learn who is who now, that will be important"

Xander frowns as the sea otter rushes out the door and looks like he will follow her but at the same time he knows he should stay here.

Kenya had made it to the door as, well everyone is focusing on the New Champion of Redwall, she slips out and most likely goes to the tree house.

Benar inclines his head, "Well I am the Abbot, this is Friar Lacota, he also sits on the Elder Council," He smiles at the friar, "Then there is Elder Elmef, he runs the orchards and fields and farms. Papa Oz is the badger father, he looks after the children and runs the abbey school. Then there are other Elders who run the infirmary and various other aspects of the order. Oh and this is Xander, he leads the Defenders of Mossflower I guess you'll probably want to try and work with them on some matters concerning the defense of Redwall but probably not so much join them."

Anatole nods "Yes knowing the elders and leaders is important. Also she should know of Ferravale, the town up north a little ways, but we have a peace treaty with them so they are not a threat"

Matilda asks, "Ferravale? I have not seen it yet, I was close though but didn't go on down the trail to the gates." He smiles "Hello Friar Lacota and I meet Xander..briefly he walked me to the abbey , but it was a quiet walk. And no not join the Defenders but yes accept their help, any help is gladly taken"

Xander nods"Of course." He nods and stands where he is "I am sure your meet some others at Dinner that are Abbey Leaders"

Lacota raises a paw, and nods. "You should also know our Recorder, Brother Gorvanalus. I believe he's an elder, as well... Our Gatekeeper is DoraRose. Angela is in charge of the Infirmary on an interim basis, I believe... We're still seeking a long term replacement for Brother Leon. Brother Saxtus is around, too, but he doesn't do anything..."

Benar shoots Lacota a glance, "Now now Lacota, be nice Saxtus is lovely and works hard, but yes Angela is the interim Infirmary leader but not a member of the order and neither is DoraRose she is however in charge of the Gate and enforcing the no weapons policy."

Matilda  smiles as she listens "I am sure I will get to meet them all soon, a lot to meet..I will have time I am sure"

Anatole says, "So...dinner?"

Xander chuckles as dinner is mentioned, "Your have time....I can help introduce you if you like"

Lacota glances at Benar. "Well, Saxtus *does* try, at least. He is the oldest, most ancient member of the Council..."

Benar says, "Yes well... Saxtus knows more then all of us have forgotten," He moves back to his chair, "But yes let us get to dinner, Lacota I think we can serve now, Matilda you can join us or mingle if you like.""

Matilda says, "What is...Elder Saxtus in charge of? " She smiles as she sits down with the Abbot "I will join you of course...should I  put away the blade first or...?""

Lacota nods, and returns to the Kitchen.

Oz walks into Cavern Hole, some dibbuns with him that he asks to calmly sit down to which they do before he also goes to sit down in his chair.

Xander finds a chair close by and sits down smiling. As it is dinner time more abbey beasts do show up slowly to find places to sit for dinner.

Benar says, "Well Elder Saxtus he... is Elder Saxtus," He smiles and perks up his ears, "Ah Oz, come there is someone new I would like you to meet. Someone very special has joined us, Matilda, this is Papa Oz.""

Matilda nods "I will remember all the names, promise. "She for now keeps the blade and shield on as she can put it away if needed later or just carry around. She nods a hello "Hello Oz its nice to meet you"

Oz gets the dibbuns to stay with Sister Ginny as he goes to greet Benar "Abbot Benar...."He listens as the hedge maid speaks and nods "Clearly a new voice but it is nice to have a visitor to the abbey"He offers his paw for her to shake.

Xander starts to say what the hedgehogs title is but decides to let Benar do that as he decides to enjoy dinner and spend some time with his wife and dibbun as he plans to go on another patrol for couple days.

Benar chuckles quietly and pours himself a drink of apple juice, "A little bit more then just a visitor Oz,"He grins at the hedgehog, "Hold it out for Oz to feel, he is blind you see."

Younger novices start scurrying about to serve dinner, as the the twin bells ring to announce dinnertime.

Matilda nods as she carefully holds out the Blade of Martin the Warrior as she smiles."Seems I was given a special rank today, and it appears....I was expected." She also has the shield but only has the sword out , least a short while.

Oz raises an eyebrow and then runs a paw along the blade taking note its size and the jewel and stops as he slowly moves his paw "The blade of Martin the Warrior....well I am sure Martin has chosen wisely"

Lacota eventually returns from the kitchen and sits down. "Ah, good evening, Oz."

Benar picks up his knife and fork and slices himself a large slice of quiche, "So Oz, Lacota, I trust you have both been having a good day before this?"

Oz smiles "I have, I was telling the story of Martin earlier today, I am glad we have a Champion now and good eve to you as well Lacota"

Matilda smiles, she goes to get herself some food, that is if the abbey beasts will let her as everyone wants to meet her now as she shakes paws and smiles and finally finds a chance to sit down to eat where Lacota, Oz and Benar is. "Well seems everyone is glad to meet me"

Lacota nods. "Well, aside from Novice Brad making a mess in the cellar and wasting some perfectly good October Ale, I was having a rather fine day."

Benar says, "Yes... that is a shame, does this mean there is no ale for dinner tonight?"He taps his tankard, "Or do we have any of that strawberry fizz? The really good stuff?"

Oz smiles "It is good to once again have a Redwall Champion again"

Lacota mhmms. "Thank goodness we were without one for only a couple months. Any longer... Anyway..." He peers at Benar. "We still have two barrels. We *did* have three... Cellarhog is not pleased, but he's confident he can brew more very soon. As for the strawberry fizz... Plenty of that, thankfully."

Matilda listens as they speak and she drinks a little water and eats some pie, she would ask what is needed to know but she can ask later right now she is enjoying dinner and making friends.

Benar asks, "Oooh is it possible to get some? I have to admit these days I prefer the strawberry fizz to ale myself," He lances at Matilda and smiles, "So Matilda tell us more about yourself? I know you were born here but what of your life before your return home to us here?"

Oz says, "Without a champion it is possible Redwall would for sure fall, with one we have hope it will not"

Matilda smiles "I am sure I will do my best and Martin will guild me as well"

Benar says, "I am sure you will Matilda," he stands up, "If you will excuse me a moment I need to go talk to Gorvenalus about recording today"

Matilda nods "I came from the Eastern shores but as I said my parents were wanderers"

Lacota hmms, and heads out to the kitchen again.

Oz says, "If you need help you can seek out an elder or another abbey beast and also a beast can better show you around...Champion Matilda"

Matilda nods "Thank you Oz....I will also have to get the key to...well my cottage before bed time also"

Oz nods as he stands "I will remind Benar he needs to give the keys to you before bedtime"

Lacota returns to the Cavern Hole and takes his seat again.

Matilda smiles "Thanks...wow...this is just unreal, this whole find yourself and I did and it feels great and a little scary at the same time

Oz nods and frowns as a novice whispers to him "Kenya is where...alright I will look into it" He stands "Excuse me I have upset child to tend to and again...Welcome home" He then heads off.

Matilda nods, she will finish dinner and then explore the abbey a little while, she then heads to the Abbots room as, yeah she needs those keys.

***Couple hours after dinner ****

RW Abbey: Champion's Bedchamber
------------------------------------------------------------
This room is snug and well made, the ceiling is high but
slopes down toward the back of the cottage. The single large
window looking out over the training yard is framed by maroon
curtains. Several small tapestries depicting former champions
of Redwall hang on the wall and also act as insulation during
the cold winter months.

A fireplace to the side of the door uses the same chimney
space as the rest of the cottage. The bed is quite large and
there is a massive wardrobe as well as a couple of chests
and a large weapon stand designed to hold the sword of Martin.
All the furniture is sturdy oak and looks like it was made
seasons ago by a master crafts-beast.
------------------------------------------------------------

Benar walks along the abbey grounds and the the cottage of th Champion and smiles as he unlocks it and lets Matilda inside "This is the cottage of the Champion, there is a sleeping room and a main room and you will also have the keys to the training yard."   

Matilda looks around the cottage "Wow...I still can't believe it."She smiles and places the sword above the fireplace"So...Champion Matilda....will have to get use to that"

Benar smiles as he lays the keys down for her "I am sure you will...sleep well and welcome home Champion Matilda" He excuses himself and heads on to his room.

Last edited by oz (2018-07-17 08:39:21 AM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2018-07-26 04:02:48 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Board footer