Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-01-17 07:55:30 AM

oz

Too Much Hot Root!!!!-Redwall Log

**ooc note this happen a little while before this log http://forum.rwmuck.org/viewtopic.php?id=72 **

Because today is  Today is National Hot Heads Chili Day! https://www.checkiday.com/  here’s a Redwall Log to Honor It.

Redwall Log:
Oz-Papa Oz and dibbun caretaker of Redwall
Zolomon-Archer hare and eater of food!
A couple spoofed Otters(Ping and Pong)

Zolomon was getting ready to go on patrol with the Defenders when he decided to have breakfast, but what kind was best.

Oz sits in his chair and sips some mint tea and has some blueberry scones, and a little cheese bread, “Greetings Zolomon”

Also here is a couple otters, Ping and Pong, teenagers so not dibbuns, yet not adults just yet either.

Ping grins “Let’s have hot root stew for breakfast” He pulls out hot root he snagged from the kitchen with a giggle and sits down to add it to his hot root stew.

Pong smirks “I can eat more than you brother”

Zolomon walks over “I bet I can eat more of that, and the spicier the better, of both of you chaps”

Oz listens as he nibbles a scone and sips his tea.

Ping and pong nod “You are on hare” They say together as they set out three bowls and fill it with hot root, each adding a good amount of the hot root spice to their bowls.

Zolomon gets his own bowl and adds a LOT of hot root and proceeds to eat two bowls of it, and gets a 3nd, but adds EVEN MORE hot root.

Ping and Pong look at each other and quickly get a 2nd bowl and start a 3nd, with added hot root of course.

Oz shakes his head and just sips his tea, but remains in the room, mildly curious of how this will turn out.

Zolomon gets a 4th bowl and adds about 4 pawfuls of the hot root and coughs, eyes watering but he gets it down “Ha..ha…”

Ping adds 5 pawfulls and eats a 4th and 5th bowl, only to decide he seriously needs water and gets the water only to vomit up the hot root.

Pong frowns “No!..I..” He manages to get to a 6th bowl with the 5 pawfuls and looks at the hare “I..Will-cough cough-..win…”

Zolomon grins “Challenge accepted” He gets 5 paw full of the hot root and eats 2 more bowls, on his 7th he adds an extra pawful of the hot root and downs it, he coughs and stands his ground…”Well…chap…”

Pong whimpers and drops his 6th bowl and rushes off “Water!!!!!”

Oz shakes his head “Otters…” He mutters.

Zolomon grins “I..won……agghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!” He dashes to the kitchen and drinks a tall glass of water and groans, he then grabs the tea pot Oz has and drinks almost all the mint tea before making a face “Mint..tea chap tastes…bad!!” He rubs his tongue” Burn…burn….hot root still….owie!”

Oz blinks as he hears the tea being drank and sighs “Then maybe you should control yourself and not have contests like this.” He tilts his head “Do I need to call Brother Leon down?”

Zolomon shakes his head “No…Ozzy..I just…fine” His tongue is numb, but luckily he is fine after a couple hours as he heads off to meet up with the Mossflower Defenders for patrol.

Oz shakes his head as he hears the hare walk away, “Hares….” He mutters and stands to get the almost empty tea pot, his mug and empty plate and heads to the kitchen, a novice gets the bowls left by the otters and hare. Oz gets Leon to check on the two otters and then starts his lessons with the dibbuns for the day.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer