Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#51 2018-08-11 08:24:09 PM

oz

Re: Outline for Fate of Marek TP (Subject to Change if Necessary)

Yes arrow misses. Like totally misses, goes past him into entry hits no one.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#52 2018-08-11 09:06:40 PM

The_Brony_Marek

Ormaz rolls a Nat 1, Critical Miss. Nothing Happens. You fail, you are the weakest link, goodbye.

#53 2018-08-13 08:54:19 AM

Karth Riverbark

Archer fires arrow

Arrow sails over Benar's head

Ormaz screams and cusses

Benar laughs and goes back inside(Then I don't know would he laugh or maybe just be a little jumpy that an arrow could of not missed, yeah laugh at the vermin and be slightly jumpy a couple hours below in the abbey..maybe?)

Archer is stabbed by Ormaz

Siege begins soon afterwards

This will be funny...Ormaz would expect him to die and he doesn't die!

I hope the siege starts soon, I want Karth to witness Ormaz's failure:)

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#54 2018-08-13 01:04:04 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Angela has seen many things over her long, traumatic, full life.  She could handle a siege.  And she will also be around indefinitely because I enjoy playing her too much.  She'll be one of those grumpy old people who never dies, even though some people want them to xD

DoraRose has actually lived at Redwall through a number of sieges *side-eyes at Marek*, and while she's a bit on edge, she's still a capable Warrior (with a war hammer of destruction to smash enemy heads with!).

I'ma not gonna get involved in the whole "people go crazy under siege" conversation.  I don't know anything about that kind of stuff.  If we turn this into a Hunger Games arena, I might be more helpful tongue wink  (That is not an actual suggestion; D.R. is too much like Katniss already O.o)

Boiling oatmeal, ha! xD  That made me laugh xD

I pity that archer xD  That would be a hilarious RP; if I'm on at that time, DoraRose will snark at Ormaz, most likely, because she hates him completely and doesn't actually care xD

Blisa's bodyguards shall arrive at the Abbey this week.  But that is a good point Karth brought up: when will Blisa and all the rest be rescued?  Ferdinand is going to insist that he goes with them to rescue her.  He can explain why when the RP comes up.  If he can't help for whatever reason.....everybody's gonna get bit and scratched.  Just so y'know D:

#55 2018-08-13 09:28:05 PM

oz

By like 1st September or round there. Some things need to happen first...

Tavern Explosion

Marek getting to Redwall and recovering, maybe not 100%...but enough to travel

Melantha (Black Rose Leader)and Shadowfur (The Shadow Leader) need to hear how Ormaz is going after Redwall so they can tell him...ummm no and..well die or least Shadowfur will die, Melantha will surive..barely and crawl to Redwall and SHE knows where the slave base is...so ...yeah:)

Also The group heading with Marek to egt Willowbark beasts need to get out of Abbey before seige starst and that starst by begining September

Then.........

The rescue of the slaves can happen as whom ever is doing that can slip out, right before siege begins...now a warning...Anyone in rescue of slaves is basically trapped outside the abbey, so your only get back in  during final fight....where will the rescued slaves and others stay...in town hall, a building , along with bell tower, that surived  the attack on Ferravale....other parts of Ferravale need rebuilt like Tavern, some homes, maybe a couple business...a couple might still stand like Blacksmith shop is still there so Ferro don't need to worry or panic tongue

Ok thats all.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol

#56 2018-08-14 02:13:17 PM

warrior_Otter_maid

Cool though Misu is with the Badger Mt. group so she wont be there

My dibbun soon novice is not gonna fight cause...duhhhhh

And no one else really to help...well good side anyways tongue I do have an insane marten but she may be elsewhere so they are lucky

#57 2018-09-06 06:07:46 PM

The_Brony_Marek

Wanted to update everyone that due to the delays in getting some of the RP done, the end of the TP has been extended to the first week of October rather than the last week of September.

If necessary due to avalability from others, the second week of October is also a possibility, but we should only need this one extension.

#58 2018-09-27 06:48:35 PM

The_Brony_Marek

One final...date..OCT 11TH ..sorry all due to some times main people can be on thats a major part of this, the date is changed to Thursday OCT 11TH...Not sure on time of day, maybe around 2 or 3 EST, not sure what that is Muck Time though..sorry. Lets try and be on everyone it should be exciting!

Also hoping to have a couple things happen before the final battle happens

#59 2018-10-06 07:37:04 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

First, I am typing this on my touch screen device on the YMCA WiFi, and I had to turn the autocorrect off because it wasn't letting me add words to the dictionary 'cause it's dumb.  So I apologize for any and all typos tongue

It was mentioned to me that an idea for homw Ormaz gets in is that he has a bird snatch up Benar and hold him aloft until they open the gates because if they don't he'll let Benar die.  This is a good idea, and also the only idea for how he gets in that I've heard so far.  However, there is anissue I see with that: DoraRose won't go along with that.  She would let the Abbot die in order to save Redwall and it's residents and refugees.  She knows that that will make her incredibly unpopular, but she would recognize Ormaz's trick and not fall for it.  She would also do everythingbahe could to keep everyone else from opening the gates, even to the point of knocking Matilda unconscious, if necessary.  Because shebtakes her responsibility of keeping everyone safe incredibly seriously.

However, if a dumb guard did it while she wasn't looking.....that's another issue entirely smile

It's still a good idea.  And the only one I've heard so far.  This is just something i thought of.

Hope to RP and chat again soon! <3 ♡

#60 2018-10-06 07:49:59 PM

oz

The guard thats dumb  does it..his reward?DEATH...from ormaz..yeah thanks for letting him in..STAB! Of course Silverwings would catch Benar and take him...ummm..somewhere, is Benar afraid of hieghts?

I play:

#61 2018-10-06 08:54:59 PM

oz

Another idea...the bird grabs Dorarose...her brother panics and opens the door and gets knocked out?I dont know ormaz thinks he is dead but he isn't...and silverwings catches dorarose maybe and she could slap silverwings and be like take me back to the abbey now!..And he does:P.....I don't know tongue

Last edited by oz (2018-10-06 08:56:52 PM)

I play:

#62 2018-10-06 09:52:55 PM

oz

Idea from Anatole..asked me to post as he has no account.....

" The bird grabs his mate and child, forces him to open the gates or the mate and child die.....but the bird doesn't drop her as she would be on the ground already and just throw aside when the doors are open, like a side door maybe, one by pond? And its noticed but its a littl too late for that....dorarose could see the LP coming and quickly opens the main gates to let them in....anatole is knocked into the wall and goes unconious"

I think this idea is cool and they still would only be inside a short amont of time...something like in Redwall...Oemaz manages to get any leader in a row, but Dorarose who opens the gate and is like "Hey Ormaz.....someone wants to say HI!!!"

And a lot of LP hares could still die, some outside the abbey, besides the camp and some inside during fight...so when all said and done any LP hares died like true hare heros smile.......

So cool.....

Hmmms still involves de bird tongue

I play:

#63 2018-10-07 07:54:20 AM

Karth Riverbark

Well someone from the inside needs to open that door. What if he just has like 5-6 falcons juts swoop down, a couple towards guards and the other 3-4 just  lift that thing that keeps the doors shut and then one slams into it...doors open ya! Couse  the falcoms could get killed but hey..they knew the dangers and it could still be a sidedoor! I love the sidedoor idea and the fact Dorarose or maybe the champion,or both see the long patrol and them and open the front gates for them as most of the horde would be inside by then and even if some got in the front..so would the Long Patrol, The badger lord, the guosim...so I say evil falcons open the back door and this needs to happen like  early morning..3-4 guards are dying right away here basically so those back gates are open and well...hoorde enters and starts attacking. The horde still sticks to the outside abbey grounds and anyone who can't fight is inside the abbey building getting to someone safe..cellar...attic...somewhere...lets us the falcons! Lets still see the LP and heros on the road in the front of open the gates for them cause...well they are here to kill the horde after all!

Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare

#64 2018-10-07 08:12:38 AM

Ximena

Well some fighting is outside too, and of course the Redwallers would open the gates for the badger lord and his hares to like further help cause..well vermin are already inside anyways and opening the front gates leads in like ..A LOT of alilies to save the day!

My Alts
Ximena- Hamster- Slave(Rarely Connected)
Aella- Shrew-Log -A-Log of The Guosim 
Tarsa-Hare-Drill Sargeant in LP and Fighter

#65 2018-10-07 11:40:33 AM

KenyaAndJacenta

I think the falcons opening the back gate be good, letting in the badies....and then whom ever opens the front gates to let in the badger lord and hares and who ever else is there to help defeat evil.

I know some random npc woodlanders and a few npc redwall beasts were to die..well that can happen still too if the horde gets in the back mainly any wall guards would die...now one  or two get away and raise the alarm  "vermin inside the abbey!"So beasts like the abbot ect get to safty and manage to shut doors leading inside the building and any who can fight slip outside to help fight the evil till the Long Patrol and others get to the front and are let in to help...well defeat evil and fighting is mainly still in the entry area. No evil manages to get inside like the building...well maybe 2-3 do but they are killed by some of the refergeees there.

So as outline says they get in....its not too long after they are in that the main help arrives, only not as much a surprise BUT it will still be thanks to the Long Patrol,The badger Lord, the guisom...we can also say Camp Willow maybe had some otters come...

#66 2018-10-09 09:38:46 AM

BlisaMarshmellow

(YMCA WiFi and a touch screen device again, so there will undoubtedly be more typos x.x)

I like the bird idea.  They could sneak in through a back door.  I have some ideas of how this will work.  We could also have LilyMoore run into the Belltower, and maybe Benar could run in there, too, so he would see Marek save Lily from Ormaz.  Lily could run up to where the bells are...yeah, this sounds like a good plan, and solves my question of how and why would Lily be where Ormaz could get her and where Marek could jump off a height with him tongue Everybody needs to know that the side gates have dead bolts, bars, and chains keeping them shut, so the birds are going to have a time getting the doors open.  So the East little gate would probably work. 

I have something wicked awesome I've been wanting to have D.R. do for like 2 years now, so this might finally give me the opportunity to to have her do it! big_smile And Matilda could stay by the maingates fighting baddies, and so be rivht there to open the gate for Ciocan and company.  I have something cool for her to do, too, so hopefully I'll remember and have the opportunity to do both of those things smile  D.R is going to be in the thick of it, trying to kill Ormaz, BTW.  So it's up to the Champion to let their allies in.

I'll need to be spoofing the Ferravalians who are coming to help....somebody else can spoof Camp Willow.  I'm going to have like....well, a whole bunch of characters to keep track of tongue

Marek and Nightbreath, plz message me about this!!

Hope to rp and chat soon ♡ <3

#67 2018-10-09 09:56:37 AM

Ximena

Cool the east little gate is like..opened by bird:P.....

My Alts

#68 2018-10-09 09:58:00 AM

Ximena

Also isnt the Bell tower a little..taller than the walltop....so even higher!

My Alts

#69 2018-10-09 10:11:49 AM

oz

Yeah think Bell Tower is taller that the wall, not sure thought I mean a fall from either be...well yeah. I think I am running Ciocan so I can spoof hares, and how some of the hares die fighting the horde...some hares die in the LP camp(That was role played out and will ICLY happen right agyer the group heads to the abbey so guess ICLY..wedesday 10th as its like half a day to get to abbey from where they are camped:)

Ok back to this...the east side gate is old...hmms something Ferro could fix! So like rusted lock maybe, Some reason there wasn't chains on it cause its like hidden a little by some vines...but two falcons find it..claw it and like easyly break the chain and an idea of a catapault...could be used once on this small east gate and ...blam a doorway opened and in comes the horde....they are not seen right away but quick enough to where they don't get into the main building, refergees that are there, that can fight and maybe some that can't rush out to protect the abbey, while others stay inside main building and like block the doors till its safe.

Benar could be on grounds for what ever reason, don't know ...he wanted some fresh air? Maybe Elmef sees Marek save Lilymoore and then sees Marek grab Ormaz and jump with Ormaz. Elmef could of been checking the crops and orchards and got stuck outside and that way Benar could be safe inside and then comes outside once Ormaz is dead....a lot could be gathered on open ground after the fight and open ground also leads to the infirm too for wounded....

Last edited by oz (2018-10-10 11:49:54 AM)

I play:

#70 2018-10-09 10:31:58 PM

Karth Riverbark

The Bell Tower is perfect!!!!!

They for sure be able to get to him faster, coure both Marek and Ormaz are dead....or maybe Marek could say a few last words....

Like in death of superman...."Is..everyone safe?"

Lilymoore could be like "Yes Marek" And the tears...

Marek could be like "Good..." And then....

He clsoes his eyes in death

#71 2018-10-10 01:57:12 PM

The_Brony_Marek

I like the Belltower because it's even higher

Here's how I was planning on having things go.

1. I love the idea of giving chase to Ormaz to save Lilymoore, because at this point Ormaz has no hope of winning but at least he can still play mind games with Marek
2. Marek and DoraRose both go to save Lilymoore
3, During the course of Marek's fight, he gets a sword through the chest and is laying there dying while Ormaz is monologuing and DoraRose keeps fighting Ormaz's men trying to get to Lilymoore
4. Marek having internal flashbacks throughout his life has a moment of clarity, gets up and starts monolouging back at Ormaz about how he found his way back from the darkness and that he was sorry he could not do the same for him, he turns to DoraRose and smiles. "Save Her" and then pulls the sword from his chest, facing Lilymoore as he says. "Goodbye, my friends" before charging Ormaz and jumping with him off the belltower. "Goodbye...brother" to their deaths
5. Ormaz dies immediatly on impact, but everyone rushes to Marek's side after dispatching Ormaz's forces.
"Is everyone Safe?"
"Yes"
"Good..."
Marek Dies

I would also prefer Marek to be buried in Redwall

Here is a video demonstrating the basic feel I want for Marek's Sacrifice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDW2ReQZOQU

Last edited by The_Brony_Marek (2018-10-10 01:58:24 PM)

#72 2018-10-10 02:38:08 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Awesomesauce big_smile

LilyMoore is going to run down the stairs and get to Marek first (or possibly second, depending on where I have Angela be).

There is something that I don't think has been discussed:  When is the funeral going to be?  I won't be here next week (the 14th-20th), so maybe we should have the funeral on the 25th?  And then the Autumn Feast a week or 2 later?

#73 2018-10-12 06:10:27 AM

oz

The Final Fight Has HAppen!!!!!!!

I play:

#74 2018-10-12 09:42:48 AM

Elmef

I am sorry I missed the final fight!
I will go read the log

We had a damned power cut all last night! it was the worst timing

#75 2018-10-12 10:18:15 AM

oz

Its ok

Yeah I was on as Benar briefly and on as Ciocan a lot smile

I play:

Board footer