Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-04 03:23:49 PM

warrior_Otter_maid

Lunch In The Treehouse-Dibbun /Redwall Log

** This was fun !***
Who:
Kenya- Almost novice age otter, still sort of a dibbun

Atvi-Annoying dibbun shrew

Benar-Abbot of Redwall

Some other spoofed dibbuns-3 mice and a couple voles

When:
Afternoon

Log:

RW Abbey:Dibbun's Treehouse Hideout
--------------------------------------------------------------------
You are surrounded by dark green foliage, white blossoms, and a veritable maze of branches. Here the trunk splits into two sections, creating a natural, moss covered seat for a weary beast to sit and rest. There is a hollow of sorts within reach. Occasionally, white petals flutter past you on their way to earth.

From here, you can see the sun setting over the Abbey walls.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a lovely day, a light misty rain keep it cooled down today and it seemed the rain would stop soon enough and give way to some sun, but in the tree house with its shade hanks to the branches above the tree house, it was a good temperature inside the tree house, and usually cooler than down in the orchards themselves. This is where Kenya and a few dibbuns were early this afternoon.

Atvi was busy making paper cutouts of what looked like dasiies and hanging them up around the tree house Colors of white and blue daisy like paper flowers.

Benar picked this time to check on the dibbuns and watched them quietly "Well seems I found missing dibbuns, most are in inside the dibbun's room." He stays by the doorway for the time being.

Kenya looked over, she was reading a book on woodworking, for her age she read a good deal and was a bit above some other older dibbuns...well she was still a dibbun for now even if she was one of the older ones. 4 other dibbuns were here three mice and a vole all seemed surprised the abbot was here and one spoke "We notta lost...we notta spiking classes, this a free day..."

Atvi blinked and looked at a vole beside him so counting himself and Kenya, 2 voles and 3 mice a small group of 7 dibbuns was here all most got into a small huddle and spoke quietly "He no know password".."Do we has password?" Silence as they seem to not know and glaces at the abbot.

Benar smiles and steps inside "Its looking nice inside, maybe a little more decoration, some paint maybe..."He chuckles "I am sure you would give the abbot the password." The rain outside has come to a stop now but some drops fall here and there as a breeze blows the tree branches now of the rain water left behind.

Kenya sighs as she stands "I don't think they even have a password and we have paper flowers on the walls and on strings up there" She points up the white and blue paper flowers "They are nice but no painting?" A couple mice go hug Benar and smile "Cans we make pictures?" "Pink" " No blue" One grins and spreads out their arms "A rainbow!!!" The dibbuns giggle.

Atvi just frowns "Flowers?" He then giggles "Picturs of bugs!!" A couple look at him like yeah...no, but one thinks its a neat idea as he smiles "You know...ants...hee heee..hoppers...." "Hopper?" He pulls a grasshopper out of his pocket."Hopper"

Kenya makes a face"Ewwwwww....who wants pics of bugs...maybe butterflies"

Benar listens as he smiles "Maybe we can have a little of all of that painted on the walls."He then smiles again "And I may know a good password if one is needed " He whispers to Atvi and nods, waiting for replies to his ideas.

Atvi grins and giggles as he shares the password with the others, its a secret so only the dibbuns and the abbot know , the other dibbuns seem to like it also "We let you come when ever wants Abbot Ben..nar" He smiles as he says the name, slowly yes but he says it. "So we cans we paint walls, they too plain" Yeah its just brown walls and some white along the edges, sort of boring.

Kenya shrugs "Its an..ok password I guess and it is hard to figure out"She smiles "Yeah we can we paint? Can we do it today? Can we paint can we , can we, can we????"

Benar chuckles "Well there is lunch to still have, wait right here" Ge heads down the tree and is gone about half ab hour before he returns with a knapsack over his back and slips it off, he gets out some packs of sliced apples and pears, sliced cheese and rice cakes. He also has some flasks of cold apple juice as he smiles"There is also some cheese pasties and I managed to get sugar cookies. We can all have lunch up here today while the others eat inside, then we can get some paint and paint the inside of the tree house, how does that sound?"

Atvi smiles as he jumps up and down. Then he seems sad when the abbot leaves but hey he returns with lunch and cookies! The cookies are the best part as he nods."Yeah!!!"

Kenya helps to pass out lunch and sits down to sip her drink and nibble some food"Thanks you Abbot." She swallows and speaks "Where do we get the paint? We need a lot of colors"

Benar takes a sip of juice and nibbles a pastry as he smiles "Your welcome and I rarely get a day off myself, I decided today was my day off and I am the abbot after all so I can do that and I also rarely get to spend time with the dibbuns. And yes we will need many colors which I am sure is somewhere or if not they can be made"

Kenya smiles proudly as she speaks

Kenya says, "The three primary colors are red, yellow, and blue"

Kenya says, "The three secondary colors are green, orange, and violet but you mix the first three...2 of each to make them and other colors use black or white to make them"

Atvi says, "Red blue make green" Another smiles "Yellow and red make orange" And " blur red makes...makes...pretty""

Benar says, "Purple yes blue and red make purple"

Atvi smiles as he and the dibbuns were learning their colors and stuffed a cookie into his mouth.

Kenya rolls her eyes "Don't put a who

Kenya rolls her eyes "Don't put a whole cookie in your mouth, your like die and stuff"

Atvi frowns and just stuffs another one into his mouth, other dibbuns get a cookie also but one is nice and saves one for Benar and hands it to him as the dibbun vole sits beside the abbot.

Kenya makes a face as she eats a cookie but she takes small bites of her cookie and dunks half into her juice and finishes the cookie.

Atvi has cookie all over his paws and smirks as he goes to get it all in Kenya's headfur

Kenya eyes go wide and she screams loudly and spills her juice all over her shirt and gasps as she stands from sitting down "Aghhhhhhhhhh....no now I need a bath!"

Atvi just laughs and grins"Hee hee...you need a bath."He wipes the rest on his own shirt.

Kenya snorts "Ohhhh...when Abbot Benar gets back in are SOOOOOO in trouble or worse yet I will just tell Papa Oz what you did"

Atvi frowns and pouts "You is mean"He states simply and frowns, then a quiet "Sorrys"

Kenya looks over "What ...did you say?"

Atvi frowns and hugs her, yep he is still gross all over "Me is sorry Kenya...no tell on me pleeeeezzzzzzzz"

Kenya sighs and...ok fine she will hug him back and nods "Okey...just don't do it again...key, we need bath before we paint"

Atvi nods "Then we find...Be...nar?" He smiles "And other dibbuns and we paint tree house?"

Kenya slowly smiles and nods "Yeah...come on you" And she goes to exit the tree house, they will come back with so many paints, some brushes and...cookies!!!!!!

Board footer