Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-30 12:24:29 PM

oz

Treehouse-Redwall Log

**First role play in the Dibbun's Treehouse Hideout!!! In the 2nd orchards....***

Who:

Oz-Badger Mother, AKA Papa Oz

Kenya-Dibbun

Atvi-Dibbun

Another Dibbun Vole-Spoofed

Brother Rick-Brother in abbey, a squirrel-Spoofed

Log:

Oz stands below one of the large trees in the orchards, the tree still produces fruit but something else has been added, or well fixed up after much talk between the abbey leaders. An old tree house damaged during a rather nasty storm a couple summers ago, is now fixed completely...finally but he still worries as he speak to the tall squirrel "You sure about this Brother Rick" The squirrel smiles "You worry too much Oz trust me the thing is way more steady now and safe, I would not suggest being in it during a storm but they would likely be ok." He points out shatters as he explains. "Shatters added to the two windows and a rope ladder that can be dropped, there is also some grooves in this old tree trunk that helps one climb also."

Kenya smiles "I helped"She is excited, she got to help do some finishing touches" I like woodworking..I wants to do it when I get older...when can I be a novice, huh...when Papa Oz..when?"

Atvi is already climbing up the tree, along with his friend, another vole named Jimmy that's slightly younger as he smiles "We has tree house!!!!" He sticks his tongue out at Kenya "No girls enters"

Oz sighs, the squirrel Brother chuckles "Now now this is for ALL dibbuns" Oz clears his voice "Yes boys and girls both or I may decide to tell Abbot Benar to have this done away with, I am sure he could find use for the wood for other things"

Kenya starts to climb up to slap Atvi and snorts, she then nods as she listens "Yeah ya meanie face"

Atvi pouts and just sits in a corner "What evers....but no grown ups...."He then thinks "Unless you is Abbot Benar or Papa Oz....others wise no grown ups allowed ups here"a

Oz arches an eyebrow and shakes his head. Brother Rick lays a paw on his arm "Don't worry Oz. It will be fun for the dibbuns, a little place of their own...with rules of course"

Kenya looks out a window "Rules...why rules..what sort rules?" She dislikes most rules as she waits on a reply.

Atvi is busy looking around the place, there is a slightly small 2nd level and he finds a little hollow area in the tree and searches around it with his paw, its not too large of a small hollow hole but there may be treasure inside it.

Oz says, "Yes rules...such as no one up there at night, not during meal times or as a place to skip lessons. Free time can be a time and also not a lot up there I am sure its not that large" The Brother smiles "Well...not for all of them at once but maybe they can take turns, it could maybe fit...oh 15-17...maybe and like if you or the abbot was there, should be still cozy enough and we have like...how many dibbuns?" Oz answers "34 now...3 left with their parents this morning, a family of moles that was worried about safety"He sighs "I think its less safe outside but we do not force beasts to stay and so..."He shrugs."I just hope they stay safe""

Brother Rick speaks "I am sure they will Oz...this morning you say, well it is daylight"

Kenya looks at Atvi and back to the grownups.."If vermins come inside abbey I will punch them really hard"

Atvi finds an old broken sling, some sort of broken wooden toy figure of a mouse and a couple small wooden marbles as he gets on his tip toes beside Kenya and looks out the window "We can throw rotten apples at em" Hmmmms he plans to get  that or some sort of rotten food to keep up here,...great just....yeah not great.

Oz folds his arms over his chest as the squirrel Brother walks off"No one is throwing anything and if vermin do come inside somehow no one is gonna be up in a tree, you all would be somewhere much safer"

Kenya frowns "Okies.....but whats if there no times?"

Atvi nods "Yeah...they like sneaks in and...and...and" Well he doesn't know and what.

Oz replies "We would know and move to somewhere safer before they had a chance to get inside and that's not very likely. Yes they have made it inside but that's very rare and the gates are a lot stronger now, and we have friends to help warn us.."

Kenya says, "Yeah...vermin are meanies and rudes"

Atvi says, "Vermins is dummys...we no like em"His vole friend nods in agreement.

Oz says, "How about you three come down for lunch"As if to proof his point the lunch bell rings as he heads towards cavern hole, that's after he makes sure they are following "Come along....lunch awaits"

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2018-06-30 04:24:13 PM

Karth Riverbark

Re: Treehouse-Redwall Log

Let's aim for more dibbun role plays!

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#3 2018-07-07 01:58:32 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Treehouse-Redwall Log

We need more DAB RPs!  Hopefully we can all be on at the same time and do some big_smile

But even if I'm not on, keep doing these RPs!  I love reading them <3

Board footer