Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-27 03:39:59 PM

oz

Going over Records and Supply Lists-Redwall Log

**Hppen in Cavern Hole, a short sort of meeting/chat ***

Who:

Gorvenalus-Recorder of Redwall Abbey

Brother Rafael- Master Healer of Redwall

Krisha- Badger mother in Training

Log:

Gorvenalus is looking over some notes he wrote down, also he has been busy making sure there is supplies in places and marking a list for low, a list for they are just fine and a list to say they could get low on. He also has been busy looking over old log records and sighs a little.

Krisha walks in and over to the beaver "Hey...I got that list of whats low and not low in the wine cellar, if you or Benar need it"

Gorvenalus nods "Thank you Krisha. We can look over that together" He takes off his glasses to clean them and then places them back on adjusting them slightly.

Krisha nods "Has...Xander woken up yet or is he still in that ...faint?" Yes she is worried and has done what she can to not worry. She lays the list down "There is a couple things we are low on, may want to try and get if it's...safe enough to"

Gorvenalus says, "I am uncertain, a couple things that have happen happen at nightfall and one beast was alone....a couple others were on a patrol and had started to attack a group. Maybe we can send some of the Defenders that come and go."

Krisha shrugs as she sits down "Anyways...we are low on Dandelion ale...and we could use some more strawberry fizz, we are good on October ale but that seems in good supply usually. We are fair on a good deal of drinks....another we are very low on was Cherry drink, not sure where we can get more of that at"

Gorvenalus looks at the badger over his glasses and nods "Well some supplies may be able to be gotten. I would say Xander but he is recovering and no one seems to know where the Redwall Champion is and that is a bit worrying" He looks over his own papers and scrolls again" The abbey is also low on onions, mainly due to a couple dibbuns deciding to....as they said...hide them, in clean robes that needed rewashed a couple times but dibbuns are dibbuns after all"He manages a small smile.

Krisha chuckles "Hide onions?..well onions is not something that's in high demand at least and rain barrels help with water and we have had a good deal of rain lately"

Brother Rafael enters from the steps muttering slightly, he stops and waves hearing a little of the talk "Yes I sadly still have a slight onion smell in my robes, its not too bad I guess. The infirm is very well stocked and I did have one beast say she would gather some more herbs to dry in the infirm, I told them to be careful and hopefully they listen to me, I bet if Angela told them to be careful they would"

Gorvenalus chuckles "Yes she can be...a bit scary at times but yes all need to be careful, any news we need to know Brother Rafael?"

Krisha glaces at the Master Healer and just stays quiet as she listens.

Brother Rafael speaks "If your wandering Ms. Krisha...Xander did wake up briefly, so he is out of danger now and Angela is with him. He will need to recover more of course and I am sure your help make sure he does." He adds "Lucky no one else has been injured..sadly there was a report of...death, not anyone from the abbey though."

Gorvenalus frowns "Who then and what happen?"

Krisha is glad Xander is ok but is concerned on who died, she is relieved it's no one in the abbey "Yes..who? Someone from Ferravale?"

The squirrel replies "A rabbit, a mouse and..the hare Chestnut. Seems to of ran into Black Rose members maybe, there was a Black rose flower by them. An otter maid named Misu found them and had Karth try and get some..clues, I am guessing Karth is temperarly in charge for the Mossflower Defenders til Xander recovers more. Also some rat...Patch....is at the abbey, he might know something I do not know, didn't ask but other than being annoying I don't think this Patch is a threat"

Gorvenalus says, "Patch is not a threat" He replies "Annoying yes...and this new of the three beasts is..troubling"

Krisha frowns, "I know...Chestnut was in...Defenders but he didn't do much...he liked..cooked food, was the mouse and rabbit in Defenders also or..travelers..."She hates to ask "Slaves?"

Brother Rafael frowns "I do not know. I was only told...your maybe ask Karth? It seemed he and a couple others were....had the task of making sure the poor creatures have a proper burial. I just  thope they are careful I do not want to keep to serious injury unless I have to."

Gorvenalus nods "That I agree with but I am sad to say there likely will be injured beasts...even death before this whole thing is over with. The woods and road still seems ...quiet at times, some beasts have said there was no problem and even went on back on their travels then again we don't force beats to stay if they wish not to"

Krisha frowns "I...would not want to hear of any death or injuries

Brother Rafael sighs as he stands "I need to get a snack and then will head back to the infirm, good day" He then heads on to the kitchens

Gorvenalus nods and waves before looking to Krisha "Would you like to help me look for old records in the gatehouse , there is a small area there that still stores them, a small room in the downstairs part as its only the upper floor that's made into a home"

Krisha smiles "That...sounds nice and its better than sitting around the infirm, I am helping Oz with the dibbuns later after dinner, so I can help till then"

Gorvenalus nods "And its only an hour after lunch" He stands "Let us go then I will enjoy the company"

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer