Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-27 11:20:03 AM

oz

Onion Troubles-Redwall Log

Who:
Oz-Papa Oz, Badger Mother

Anatole-Fighter in Mossflower Defenders

Ping- Mute Healer in Mossflower Defenders

A large group of dibbuns are spoofed

Log:

RW Abbey: Great Hall

The Great Hall of Redwall Abbey. Countless paw falls have echoed from these stones, and untold numbers of feasts and merry gatherings have been held here. A table, not nearly so grand or large as its predecessors, but quite functional for mealtimes, rests near the center of the hall. Chairs exist here aplenty, and they are all of a matching set. High above, the stain glass windows give the Great Hall a beautiful appearance. The glasswork is exceptionally done, crafted by a skilled artist. The floor is clean and swept. A fire is kept burning in the fireplace at almost all times of the day and night, and there are several more comfortable chairs and cushions set up here, of varying sizes. One looks large enough to easily accommodate a badger. The Tapestry hangs proud and tall, and while the rest of Redwall may still bear the scars of natural disaster, this most famous of Redwall's relics remains unharmed by beast, time, or the elements. The figure of Martin the Warrior seems to be watching over his own with an unchanging, kindly gaze. Soft light is slowly beginning to filter in through the stained glass windows high above your head.

Oz was having a lecture, and he hasn't done that in a long while. He stands in front of the dibbuns as they sit in front of him and pay attention. A couple frown and they just stay quiet. "And further more I do not want to hear of this again. I am sure Friar Lacota doesn't want to either. A couple elders still have onion smell in their robes, who's idea was this?"

Anatole enters slowly from steps, well that smell lately as he slowly enters and sits in a close by chair.

Oz hears the otter enter but is focus on the dibbuns "Welll....I am waiting ? Who's idea was it?" The dibbuns look to one another and just frown, one mouse dibbun starts to slowly try and leave the room.

Anatole watches and starts to say something and then decides he won't, besides he is just a visitor to the abbey not like it matters, well too much, to him what dibbuns do or don't do.

Oz shakes his head at the quietness, somehow the one mouse dibbun manages to get to the back but decides to stay put. The badger sighs "Fine if no one would like to speak up then we shall just have to not have the planed little camp out by the pond tonight" Then a lot of gasps and groans, one dibbun shrew whimpers.

Anatole clears his throat "Well you all did do something not so nice..sorry to interrupt, I am most likely not helping"

Oz sighs "It's fine....Anatole right?" The dibbuns stay seated and all look at the one mouse in the back, oh yeah he is not liked right now as he whimpers a little.

Ping frowns, its clear this whole not allowed to go places is annoying but it is safer here at the abbey. He waves to the beasts in the room and tilts his head as he just sits wandering what is going on now.

Anatole nods "Yes sir..Tassel's mate sir. I am staying here for the time being as...well no where else to go unless they need a guard or fighter and I spoke to a couple and they said I could be on guard duty starting this after noon."

Oz nods "That is good to hear."He then feels a tap on his side and bends down "Yes?" The dibbun mouse is quiet and then sniffs "It wasa me..me is sorry...me no like onions and..w..wanted hide them and..onions be evil and need deaded...." The badger is quiet as he listens and sighs "And was it a good idea to hide them in all the clean robes?" The dibbun replies "No papa Oz..." Oz nods "Alright..sit back down and we can ask Lacota later on a fitting punishment, we need to be careful with our supplies as we are not able to go out and get things as easy right now" The mouse just sits back down. It remains unseen yet if there will still be any dibbun camp out by the pond or not.

Ping covers his mouth as if to laugh and smiles.

Anatole chuckles "Onions evil huh? I think broccoli is evil me self, all other veggies are good."

The dibbuns laugh at the otter, he is funny. Oz arches an eyebrow "Broccoli is good" He states as he speaks to the dibbuns again "The camp out is still not tonight...but maybe in a couple days as I know a couple others went along with that onion thing" A couple other mice frown..yep..."And so..we wait on fun."

Ping seems to think as he walks to the otter after writing something ===I say fun should still be had...right?===

Anatole blinks and stares at Ping, the mole is odd...he reads the note "Oh...yeah fun is good, the mole has a point...."He looks at Ping "Who are ya, I have seen you around Defender Base ."

Oz frowns "Yes fun is good but also not allowing the dibbuns to do what ever they want is a good thing also. Actions do need a form of discipline " He frowns"Normally I would go a little ways into the woods for berry picking this time of year but we can't with the threat out there"

Ping shows a card =I am Ping...healer=

Anatole nods "True..true....oh, oh yeah Ping the ummm non speaking mole." He frowns that has to be unfun to not be able to speak. He glaces at the dibbuns and hmmms "I say...maybe me and another beast can get some wild berries and even some onions.....ummm not to put together that would be gross"

The dibbuns right away scream "ewwwwwwwww" and then giggle when its told not together. Oz frowns "No...I am sorry no getting supplies unless its needed. We still have onions for now we just may have to not have as many in stews or pasties is all, not the end of the world as for wild berries...its fine the abbey crop of strawberries are ripe now the dibbuns can help pick those."The dibbuns look hopeful, as Oz smiles "Let me ask Abbot Benar on maybe the dibbuns helping with that tomorrow maybe..."And he is now getting hugged as he chuckles as ruffles some head fur and smiles "But....you must be good my dibbuns "He gets a lot of yes ....yes...YES!...

Ping shows a long scar on his throat to the otter, yeah that explains a lot. He then looks at the dibbuns happy mood and claps.

Anatole frowns "Oh" He stays quiet about the scar and looks at the now excited and loud dibbuns and sighs "Well...some beasts are happy I suppose, but then happy is good, we need more happy." He smiles" To be a dibbun again may be nice in some ways...bad in others. They have all this seemly endless energy that slowly leaves one when you grow up"

Oz chuckles "Energy can sometimes be found when one is older as well." He chuckles as enough dibbuns he lets knock him over as he rolls around the floor some with the dibbuns and chuckles. The dibbuns get excited and ..yeah loud in the room now.

Ping claps as if this is fun and even goes to join the fun. Tapping a dibbun vole on the shoulder and playing a small game of run under that table and over to the chair, well till it almost falls and then he stops it and pats the dibbun on the head.

Anatole blinks as he watches "Ummm...did I miss something? I say it is suddenly very loud in here, maybe I should..yes go where its more quiet..."He sighs as great its raining and he sits down "Welll so much for that plan of action"

Oz chuckles, he smiles as dibbuns use him as some sort of climbing game. One yawns and climbs onto his lap when he sits up "Ok..ok...my dibbuns...lets calm down"He hears the rain and shrugs "Well rain but...hey..."Ok he stops the tickling and smiles "If you want to see on picking fresh strawberries tomorrow...calm yourself" And that works as they slowly calm and hug Oz, he hugs back and smiles."Now....its time for abbey lessens in math and...." A chorus of groans as the badger chuckles "Math and we shall go over the abbey charter today too, see if we can remember it and show Abbot Benar later in the week, and if you can learn in in a few days I will talk Friar Lacota into making a special teat for you all as a reward." Cheers go up and the badger stands with a little help and nods"Come...excuse me Anatole...and Ping." Yes he has heard the name mentioned before by someone and knows the moles footpaws now, though just barely as he didn't know right away the mole was there, well he did just not who just yet

Ping smiles and waves giving a thumbs up. He smiles at the otter and smiles.

Anatole nods "Yes...have a good day Oz."He seems glad the room will be quiet now as he looks to the mole "I am gonna take a nap lad....k" He doesn't wait on a reply, its nap time sorry.

Oz nods and after making sure the dibbuns are headed to a class room, he follows..allowing a dibbun to ride on his shoulders carefully.

Last edited by oz (2018-06-27 11:20:59 AM)

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2018-06-28 01:20:24 PM

Karth Riverbark

Re: Onion Troubles-Redwall Log

for the record...Atvi was not involved. He is a good boy..well he was in this case smile. He was napping.

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#3 2018-06-28 05:02:58 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: Onion Troubles-Redwall Log

All of my Dibbun spoofs except for Grace the gosling were involved in the onion escapade.  Grace was busy having a tear in her blankie be fixed by DoraRose smile

Board footer