Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-23 03:35:04 PM

oz

Helpful Info-Fate of MarekTP/Redwall Log

Who:
Gorvenalus- Recorder of Redwall Abbey

Krisha-Badger Mother in Training

Kishiko-A shrew

RW Abbey: Cavern Hole
--------------------------------------------------------------------
This room is slightly smaller than Great Hall, but still of a size large enough to accomodate a great number of gathered beasts. A large fireplace is set into one of the walls, and there are a series of small tables and chairs near one end for beasts who are eating late, or simply prefer the smaller tables for their meals. Cushions and blankets have been set in one corner. A short flight of steps leads up to Great Hall, and along the walls of the stairs, going both ways, the word 'Redwall' has been carved into the stone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Krisha sits in the large chair, she just had to be in the entry when he came back and of course she couldn't go see him right away. She saw him briefy in the infirm and then came downstairs to stare at the empty fireplace. Her daughter with Oz today as she is not able to really tend to much and the badger cub is finally starting to eat soft foods and drink greensap milk now. She sighs softly and didn't eat dinner, or breakfast this morning.

Gorvenalus makes his way into the room carrying a bowl of oatmeal and some cut up apple left from the fall, and a glass of cherry juice "Hello Krisha..care for something to eat and drink?"

Krisha sighs "No" she answers quietly "Not hungry."

Gorvenalus says, "Now I know that's not true. Come now least a little." He tries something else "Xander would not want you to not eat and I am sure if he was the one doing this you would want him to eat also still."

Krisha frowns, she takes a small bite of an apple and eats a little of the oatmeal and a few sips of the juice and stays quiet the whole time, she is clearly not her cheerful self and why would she be.

Gorvenalus offers a smile "Alright, and Xander will recover I am sure of it. They got the blade piece out and it missed anything life threatening, now yes he has yet to wake up but he does live"

Krisha says, "He is in a deep faint and I am not supposed to worry. I don't even know what happen..what DID happen?"

Gorvenalus says, "I do not know, mayhaps the shrew does but she has yet to speak to anyone as she was scared when she came in and he was supposedly carrying her when he passed out at the gates, it was she whom got the attention of the guards to open the gate"

Krisha frowns "Shrew?" She finally looks at the recorder,"Where is she?"

Gorvenalus says, "I am not sure, I know she is still inside as no one can leave unless its important. I only know she is here somewhere and has an injury to her wrist. Which was treated."

Krisha speaks after a long while "Can we...speak to her, see what happen?"

Gorvenalus says, "Maybe, we shall have to see as she does seem the only one who knows what happen, besides Xander and I am sure he will tell us as well when he wakes up"

Krisha nods slowly and is still clearly worried.

Gorvenalus goes to led her upstairs “A nap will help you need rest..come along.”

Time had passed but he finally convinced Krisha to rest in her room, Gorvenalus walks back to cavern hole now by himself.

Kishiko sits in a chair close to the doorway, she has spoken to no one and just sits watching all beasts go to and form doing chores.

Gorvenalus smiles "Well hello child, how are you today its a fairly nice day and no rain today"

Kishiko glaces over "I am...not really a child, then again not an adult yet either"She sighs its the most she has talked since she got inside the abbey. She is a teen just a little small for her age yet.

Gorvenalus nods "Well a lot are a child to me, I am old after all" He cleans his glasses and places them back on "Your the shrew Xander brought to the abbey, or am I mistaken?"

Kishiko frowns "I...don't know.."She then hugs her knees to her chest as she remembers yesterday and the marten..the rat...other rats and running, suddenly seeing the one who saved her, also remembering some of what he said.."The...badger..?"

Gorvenalus nods and decides to walk over to her "Are...you ok?"

Kishiko just sits there letting tears go down her face and just sniffs finally shaking her head no, most of last night coming back, most of it scary in fact even if she got help.

Gorvenalus frowns and goes to offer a hug, if she allows otherwise he will sit in front of her."It is alright, you are safe within Redwall"

Kishiko just starts sobbing into his robes, "I..I was picking mulberries, they were by the creek when I went to refill water canteens..and..and when I got back to Mom,Dad,Uncle BJ, and my little brother....the...the rats, and this marten..."

Gorvenalus just rubs her back quietly and listens before speaking after some time "These beasts have your family?"

Kishiko nods as tears go down her face "Mom said to run...and one rat and the marten saw me and chased me, I sprang my wrist when I fell and they trapped me by this tree but...before they..."She sniffed "They could...grab me too..."

Gorvenalus says, "That's when Xander came to your aid I am guessing, what happen as we were curious, all we know is Xander was at the gates with you and passed out. You getting the guards attention to act quickly likely helped him get healing he needed faster"

Kishiko frowns "The marten and him....fought and she stabbed him with one of her two swords, but he injuries her and she told the rat to retreat and they left. Then the badger picked me up and got me to here, even though he was hurt he...he carried me here"

Gorvenalus says, "Because he is helpful, he hates slavers."He sighs and gets some tea for them both "They got the broken blade from his shoulder area, it took a little time as to not cause further damage...or worse, he is resting now but has yet to wake up and tell us himself what happen"

Kishiko sniffs "Its...its my fault"

Gorvenalus frowns "No no...its not your fault, its not. Its the slavers fault what happen"

Kishiko just sobs again "But....he..he got hurt cause of m...me. If I had just run faster I would not of needed his help in the first place."

Gorvenalus sighs "No...things happen and you also could easily be a captive with your family, but you managed to escape and got help here. You can help us maybe find out about the slavers, details"

Kishiko frowns "Still...someone is hurt now and...what if he don't wake up?"

Gorvenalus asks, "I am sure he will wake up, now these slavers anything your remember?"

Kishiko says, "They...said welcome to the Black Rose...and they had tattoos on them, I..I remember that before I..got away" She frowns “I could desc one.”

Gorvenalus nods "Alright that will be very helpful, thank you"He hmms “I may see if someone can get a drawing one has of the tattoo or if anyone has seen one before,”

Kishiko nods but is tried now and yawns.

Gorvenalus smiles and as she falls asleep he takes her up to the guest room and then heads off to find someone who can get one of those tattoo drawings he has heard was made of a tattoo and hopefully the one that helps find the Black Rose.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer