Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-16 01:51:48 PM

oz

First Day...Can This Get Any Worse?_Ferravale Log

Who:

Patch- your favorite spy rat!

Markalway-Undertaker of Ferravale

Log:

Patch reached for the knocker and then stepped back, took a breath and started to knock again and then stepped back and frowned.

Markalaway was behind the other rat and in his paw was his shovel, he spoke in his deep rough voice “Blissa sent ya suppose....also suppose your late”

Patch jumped and screamed as he spun around and held a paw on his chest “Wot ya tryin' ta do...add me ta ya collect of dead beasts!I almost had a heart attack!”

Markalaway just stood there and studied him “Your...fine, just fear. Fear does that to a beast.”

Patch folded his arms over his chest “You know...your not a busy beast so not much I need to do, we can just say I was here half de day...” He walks on past the other rat and then his footpaws start to quicken.

Markalaway waits and then steps in front of him” Stop” The tone is..edgy and...may may some beasts wet themselves.”Inside.”

Patch pales, if that is possible and just nods and goes to open the door and step inside, quickly wishing he had not..”N..Nice...place....s..s..so, need anything?”

Markalaway nods and hands him a feather duster and a rag and motions to stairs going down.

Patch nods and goes to the door, opens it and backs up “What...ummmm...clean much?”

The stairs have cob webs, dust, the hall does as well and there is one door that clearly says =DO NOT ENTER=  but there is the storage room.....yeah may need some cleaning, a couple spiders crawl out towards Patch.

Patch gasps and backs up as the spider goes across his footpaw “You want me to clean the hall? How long this been...not cleaned?”

Markalaway shrugs, “Storage room...hall...”He gets in his face “Stay away from the room that says do not enter.” His tone says you don't want to test him and try it, he then backs up “And...feed friend”

Patch gulps and frowns “Your storage area is a right mess......friend?”

The so called friend sits in a corner and...is one of those very large spiders very few keep as a pet. Markalaway just points and walks off.”When your done I will be at the tavern....and it needs to be spotless...then your help me restock my storage room.”

Patch whimpers and decides to stay far back from the large spider”Wait...wh...what does he eat?”

“Flies...grasshoppers....crickets...”He smirks as the last part is to scare the other rat “Beasts who don't do as I say....” Then he is...gone, leaving Patch alone.

Patch just cleans as quickly as he can, but at the same time he makes sure to do a good job, he kicks a box where some crickets fly out, he gulps “Yeah...go to the spider....pet....spider...I hate this place!”

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#2 2018-06-16 02:11:15 PM

oz

Re: First Day...Can This Get Any Worse?_Ferravale Log

Chilean-_Rose-_Hair-_Tarantula.jpg

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

#3 2018-06-21 04:30:52 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: First Day...Can This Get Any Worse?_Ferravale Log

Bahahahahaha! xD

Well, maybe now Patch will do all he can to not provoke Blisa any more x'D

And that tarantula is CREEPY.  I don't understand people who keep pet spiders, yo.....even Blisa might find that creepy. wink

Board footer