Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-07 06:48:35 PM

oz

Chat With The Head Guard

Who:

Patch- SPY

Vojin-Head Guard Ferravale

some spoofed guards

Log:

Patch woke up and then right away knew he had failed his escape plan and mutters a cuss word or two.

Vojin is here as he watches Patch"Cussing isn't nice and it was less nice to abandon someone also. another guard of mine said you owned 50000 gold to someone and something about...town hall?" He folds his arms over his chest "Care to speak on this?"

Patch looks at the head guard "Oh joy...why ya here for...got any pain killers me head hurts, like a lot and that weasel died from eagle, hee he was eagle food so I owe no beast nuttten now...you can leave now"

Vojin stays, "No" he says simple, "You will chat...now...or I may have a guest go inside and chat with you and you can tell them....trust me, its better to tell me"

Patch chuckles as he sits on a cot and lays back to sleep maybe "Not talking to any of your guards so there.....now shooo need me sleep"

Vojin doesn't move, he stays there and doesn't even sigh, he just shrugs "Alright....I will let Basil know he can talk, can't promise he wont eat you as I do not know when the chieftain last feed him as...not my business, I will be right back" He walks just out of view and waits for a reply.

Patch all chuckling stops "Yeah right...ummm?" Wait is he serious, can he do that? He jumps up and to the door as he yells "Hey get back here! I want to talk to you!..Hello?" Fear creeps in and he whimpers, "Too young to be snake fooood....."

Vojin just waits like 20 mins, he then walks back over and clears his throat "I have returned....guess its me your speak to" He hides a smirk as he opens the door and walks in, keeping guard "Shall we chat?"

Patch gulps and looks up and nods "Sure...chat on what the weather? The tavern....think there is a new ale, tis called Snake-eyes."

Vojin says, "No "He looks at his claws and back to Patch "On this owned money...why and where, who and when. Any other news that is needed to know "

Patch sighs "Fine his name was slicepaw and he claimed he could break into city hall and get something from the chieftain's office, I said yeah right I bet 5000 gold ya can't...and well he took a box and...then buried it by the mill, de old mill back door area and bet tis still there as...well I was gonna maybe sell what was inside but didn't get the chance, he said finders keepers and it was his and the 5000 I owed him, He threaten to kill me and I only made 500 gold and no not from the box...no from selling some dagger I got off this passed out Black Rose ferret, hee hee...he has no weapon now"

Patch says, "Anyways...De weasel is all like ya dead and then this eagle came and tried ta grab me, so I jumped behind the weasel and...it took the weasel away like screaming and I am sure he was lunch hey better him than me correct?"

Vojin listens closely and calls over a couple guards and tells them to check by the milll, if the rat is lieing he may have to see what the chieftain may want to do with him. It takes a good hour, an hour of quiet stareing maybe, till the box is show to Vojin , its opened and a nod "Take it to the chieftain" A nod and its taken away as he looks back to Patch."Anything else?"

Patch shakes his head no and sighs "Already told ...Chief all other stuff, trust me...look" And this is super hard to say "Tell her s..sorry"

Vojin tilts his head and nods as he just walks off, before he heads out "I will send someone in with some pain killers for your headache....and some soup and water.....goodnight"

Patch just sighs and sits down. He will eat and go to sleep, his headache may or may not be better in the morning.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer