Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-07 06:14:35 PM

oz

Patch talks to Blisa...maybe a little too much, too late....

who:

Patch- rat and spy...annoying

Blisa-Chieftain of Ferravale

Ferro- Blacksmith of Ferravale

Spoofed guards

Log:

Patch is walking along, its bad enough the otter followed him this far but hey it had to leave so he is happy and humming a tune and not watching where he is going

Ferro is bumped into and hissses towards the rat and seeing who it is helps even less "You...what issssssssss it bout watching where your going?"

Patch snorts "Watch where your going scales"

Ferro doesn't waste time and is already reaching for the rat with a clawed paw and hissing, his eyes narrowing at the rat for using a nick name, its clear he is far from happy.

Patch gasped and then tries to pry the clawed paw off his neck, he kicks at the lizard and true panic sets in now as he manages a whimper and tries to get loose.

Ferro does let go of the rat but is still clearly not happy"Go back to tavern or elssssssssse" His tail is coiled and yeah he is moody.

Patch rubs his throat "I have important stuff ta discuss with the chieftain bout some dangers around so excuse me...." Yeah he is smart and doesn't say scales again.

Ferro says, "what dangersssssss....where?"

Patch says, "What's it ta ya...not your bees wax on slavers and such...excuse me scales..."He then relieved the slip up and bolted away as fast as he could."

Ferro stopped the rat right past the gate and if nothing else he would of managed to grab his tail and look at him hissing again 'Sssssssslavers are my buissssisnesssss if they are around...they may wissssssh harm on my daughter or granddaughter"

Patch hangs upside down by the tail and frowns "Hey...down...."Then again maybe he should be quiet"Oh the...heee heee nick name and...sure why not follow me to the chieftain, less beasts to tell later"

Ferro decides to just carry the rat, by the tail, towards the chieftains office as he was heading that way anyways.

Patch crosses his arms and just...gives up as he mutters and says "Me tail is not a means to carry me!"

Ferro just keeps walking as he dislikes the rat, if it was any other rat he may of killed him....or least knocked him out if nothing else. Once they get to the chieftains home he drops the rat and watches him closely.

Patch ooofs and stands bushing himself off and then walks into the office. He looks back once or twice to see if Ferro is following him

Ferro is gonna do that, to make sure the rat speaks to the chieftain and he will stay to listen.

Patch shrugs "Where chief not there so....you know what I will be at the tavern, boss man most likely needs some...ales passed out or money collected...bye!"

Ferro follows and when he is able he blocks the rat's path"Then...we waitsssssssss.....ssssssit down"

Patch sits down right away, after he trips over the monitors tail first that is.

Ferro just keeps an eye on the rat making sure he stays put and remains sitting down.

Patch sits, he sighs and then he twitters his thumbs, then he just grumbles and looks at his tail "Ya lucky ya didn't bent me tail, its damaged enough from other stuff"

Blisa has not been in her office all day. She's been busy gathering search parties! Her Blacksmith has been missing, away without leave, and she's worried! What if he somehow got captured by the slavers in the area? What if he fell in the river and drowned? WHAT IF HE BECAME A ZOMBIE??? So she's been trying to find beasts willing to go looking for the monitor. Seeing what he is, she's feeling pretty successful in being able to find 2 whole search parties, both 5 creatures strong, who are willing to see if he's okay. "If Ferro is alright, they should be able to find them," she is telling her bodyguards as they finally head towards the Town Hall. The Chieftain has a haversack on her back in addition to her ever-present art bag at her side. "They're all experienced trackers....." The cat's words drift off as she stares in shock at the 2 beasts sitting outside her office. "Ferro?" Valerie claps a paw to her forehead as most of the other bodyguards stare in surprise. "You're here....where have you been?!”

Blisa asks, stamping her foot a little. Waldo the weasel and Statler the stoat whisper something to Ferdinand, who nods. The 2 bodyguards then run off.

Ferro rolls his eyes "Your tail issssss fine....."He sees the chieftain and nods "I wasssss......in need of aid but wasss helped and with my daughter a couple daysssss. It got too hot couple daysssss ago. too hot...but I am fine."

Patch says, "it is not fine sc.."He sees the chieftain and stands "Yeah yeah lost lizards.....what about slavers and the fact bossman has a brother....something I didn't know and am rather peeved, so went out and bout...may of found the area or general area of a slave camp..base, small though and likely not run by that beast, some cat...feline is its leader""

Blisa frowns slightly. Well, I'm glad you're okay, Ferro. Next time, though, please let me know that you're going traveling and to where..." she then gets distracted by the rat. Oh, the rat. He appears to have the remarkable gift of getting everyone angry with him. Her right lower eyelid begins to twitch as he left ear cocks to one side slightly. She turns her gaze upon him.....then pounces, going to grab his ear with claws extended. Ferdinand makes a faint 'erk' sound and quickly unlocks the door to the Chieftain's office as she goes to yank the spy along behind her. "If you have found out stuff and not told me immediately, so HELP me, Patch, I....I'll.....y'know, I do need a new rug...." she looks way beyond angry right now as she tries to pull him into her office. Valerie gestures for the Blacksmith to enter with them. Hank and Clarissa stay outside, deciding that they'd REALLY rather not be involved with this kind of stuff today.....

Ferro follows and for now keeps his own temper under control.

Patch eeps as he is dragged by the ear into her office "My ear...lady...come on!,,, Not been that long...3 ish weeks" He frowns "Takes some time ta get info, not that I found out much more That guy is sneaky...the feline not so much and I did tell stripy...who made this otter follow me, hee lost the stupid otter, dumb otter"

Ferdinand and Valerie wisely stay by the door. No one is going to come to the rat's rescue. Not this time. Blisa goes to throw (as best as she can, given the circumstances) the spy towards her desk. Taking off her haversack, she holds it in her right paw, fury etched upon her face. "Are you telling me that Marek has a brother and you've known about it for 3 WEEKS?" That must've been the danger DoraRose told her they both need to talk to Marek about. "Why wouldn't you tell me right away?? Is he a danger? What do you know about him? And I already know about the leader of the slavers, a little. You say you found their base?"

Patch stands and dusts off..."Ok ok...and...ummm"He looks like he wants to run and frowns "Look...I don't know all...chief...and yeah he has a brother and his brother wants him dead and he likely wants his brother dead....the seer was there too, he seen him" He sighs and finds a chair, lucky not Blisa's..."OK..sorry and a general idea where the Black Rose is...lead by a cat and there is a crazy marten and some rats...think they killed a couple hares like....couple days ago and de only reason two dibbuns were living is they hid in some thorn bush...and before ya say anything stripy's uncle has de dibbuns...I wouldn't have them dibbuns are annoying"

Ferro excuses himself as he does have to get back to his shop and...yeah even he wont interrupt the chieftain in an important meeting, yeah important meeting sounds good.

Blisa takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly. Ferdinand murmers a good-bye to the Blacksmith as he leaves. The Chieftain closes her eyes, then opens them again, calming slightly. "So Marek has an evil brother. Of course he does. Why not? As if life isn't crazy enough as it is." She sighs and sits down in her chair behind her desk. "By Stripy you mean Xander, right? I do wish you would use beast's /real/ names when you're telling me about them." She opens a desk drawer and starts rummaging around in it. "If I showed you a map of Mossflower, could you show me where the Black Rose base is?"

Patch nods "Yeah....Xander and...well could try ta see on de map as more info on...whats his face ask Marek"

Blisa spreads out a map of the local area, weighing down the corners with rocks she keeps for this purpose. Her desk is tidy and clean today. Getting a charcoal pencil out of her art bag, she offers it to the rat. "Here, you mark it, and I'll make a copy later to send to the Abbey." Ferdinand and Valerie, having decided that the Chieftain is sufficiently calm now, stand behind her and watch to see what the rat does.

Patch looks at the map closely and frowns once, but figures out where Ferrvale s and that leads to him finding the road...the river as he hmmmms and points to an area east close to the river "Bout here....maybe little north...somewhere in this area I am fairly sure. As for....Marek's brother don't know not seen him since that little visit in de tavern 3 weeks ago."

"That neither of you told me about," Blisa adds irritably. Looking at the map, she nods. "I can have some of our black bird scouts check out the are to be sure. The Nightwings have been getting a bit restless recently, so maybe this will help keep those dumb birds calm." She plays with the carved bone skull hanging from its leather cord around her neck, denoting that she is leader of the long-dead Lenore's birds. "You didn't catch Marek's brother's name? I'll have to talk to Marek about why he didn't tell /me/ about this brother of his," she mutters the last sentence, not really addressing anybody as a scowl forms on her face.

Patch says, "I think he though him dead or...something and I forgot de name had other things on me mind""

Blisa nods. "Well, yeah. I just wish you had told me first thing instead of waiting until now." Ferdinand asks, "Ith thith North or Thouth of the River Moth? If it ith North, then wouldn't that put in in the territory of that eagle who helped in the battle againtht your father'th murderer?" The Chieftain's eyes narrow. "Why, yes, it the base is to the North of the river, it would be in Riana's home range...."

Patch just listens "I...owed some beast....like lot of money but it was taken care of.....so yeah that is all well and good now, no worries"

Blisa's gaze lifts from the map to the rat's face. "You somebeast money why?" Sighing, she rubs her forehead with a paw. "Patch, if you get yourself killed by somebeast for your snarkiness or your gambling, I am /not/ sponsoring your funeral. Please be less dumb from now on." Valerie hides a smile, while Ferdinand leans over the map and studies it veeeerrrrry carefully....

Patch starts to complain and then thinks better of it and keeps his mouth shut as that is wiser right now as he stays seated and then picks up a random paper from the desk and starts to look at it.

Yes, staying quiet is a wise decision. Picking up papers from Blisa's desk, however.....not so much. The Chieftain goes to snatch it out of his paws. "No snooping in my paperwork! And other news? Did you happen to see a large female golden eagle while you were out there snooping?" Valerie sits down in her chair behind the cat's desk and pulls out some watercolors. Ferdinand is still looking at the map, making some notations on it with the charcoal pencil.

Patch tenses up as if remembering something, it was not a good day as he about had a heart attack and maybe he did he is not sure , "Umm large bird....yeah...I saw it alright and so did the weasel."He looked down and was quiet "I...fainted after it grabbed the weasel, who I jumped behind ta get away...then again de weasel...was de bad type, yeah loan shark type.....and now he is gone so win win?" He frowns " I owed de weasel like 5000 gold...heee well now I don't so ...yeah win win"

Blisa's eyes widen as her jaw drops, her mouth forming an O. "5,000 gold?? What on Earth did you do to owe somebeast that much?" Ferdinand raises an eyebrow and looks at the rat. "Riana almotht ate you?" Valerie is trying to not laugh.

Patch nods "Yes it was not a good day at all...and....ummm....does it matter why as no money owed now"

Blisa glowers at the rat. "Yeah, it kind of does matter still. Spill it." Ferdinand wisely takes the map and charcoal pencil and sits down in his chair behind the Chieftain. This is turning out to be an emotionally charged day, alright....

Patch frowns....he looks at the window, should he chance it and try and o[en it and jump out, hmmms

Blisa drums her fingers on the desk top. "I'm waiting...." The rat had better come out with the truth, or he may get forced to help the Undertaker again. The bodyguards are pretending to ignore what's happening. They'll only get involved if the Chieftain actually tries to kill the spy....

Patch frowns and looks like he wants to pace and goes to open the window "Its....hot in here isn't it....yeah..you know its not that important as not that it happen and wont now...heeee well....guess it did since well...I owed them money but hey I know where they hid it....heee bet they couldn't break into city hall and ooops they did and took something worth a lot...."He starts to climb out "Hid it in a box buried beside the old mills back door!" And he can smell the freedom...maybe, if he makes it out

Blisa narrows her eyes and leaps with the normal feline agility towards the rat! Grabbing at his tail, she tries to drag him back into the room. "WHAT?! What on Earth are you talking about? *Gasp* Patch, did you enable a thief to steal a village treasure, you insolent little monster?!" Ferdinand stands, puts the map in his chair, and goes to grab the spy's arm. He's intervening 'cause it looks like it's needed this time.

Patch whimpers and ducks and bolts only to slam into a wall and knock himself out as....he missed the doorway to the hall!

Blisa watches the rat run, then blinks as he knocks himself unconscious. As Ferdinand stares, the Chieftain starts to giggle, then chuckle, then laugh aloud. "Well, that was easy." She gestures at the cell. "Let's lock him in there for now and see if he's willing to tell me more after a couple of days of captivity." As the ferret goes to do this, Valerie points out, "We'll need to let Marek know what happened." The cat nods. "Aye. I'll do that, and then have Marek excuse him from his duties for part of every day for 3 months so Patch can help Markalaway. I think Patch needs it...."

Patch groans as..he will wake up to a headache which will get worse once he hears what he needs to do for next 3 months....fun...yeah right.

I play:
Brother Gorvenalus-Redwall Abbey Recorder,  Private Cole,a runner, of the Long Patrol
Oz( Yes named after Papa Oz) young adult and Novice in Redwall.

Board footer