Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-10 03:05:56 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Meeting a mole (RW RP that ICly happened 5.10.18)

SCENE: Redwall Abbey library.

CHARACTERS: LilyMoore, a female mouse.  Ping, a male mole.

LOG:
Ping got the ok to leave the infirm as for the most part he was fine after a warm meal and some dry clothing. He was now venturing around the abbey as the place was of interest to him.

LilyMoore is in the Library, curled up in a big squishy chair, reading a book. She is oblivious to her surroundings.

Ping notices the mousemaid but doesn't go over to her as he looks at a couple books on a table, one on plants and another looks like it's on rocks maybe.

LilyMoore must realize that there is another creature in the room, and she looks up, startled.  "Oh!  Hi, there.  Sorry, I was distracted by my book."  She smiles in a friendly manner and sits up straight, putting her footpaws on the floor.  "Are you new here?  I don't think I've ever seen you before."

Ping looks up and nods, he even offers a smile to the mouse but otherwise is silent

LilyMoore closes her book, stands, slips the tome into her pocket, and walks over to the mole, holding out a paw.  "My name's Lily.  It's nice to meet you."  She's still smiling, and if he doesn't speak this time, she'll just try to ask him questions that can be answered with a yes or a no.

Ping nods and glances around before digging in his bag. There is a couple aloe stems, a tied bit of Red Clover as he frowns and then finds the small notepad he keeps with him =I am Ping= he writes and shows her.

LilyMoore reads the note and Ohs.  "It's nice to meet you, Ping.  Sorry, I....um....yeah."  She had no idea that he /couldn't/ talk and now feels about 20 levels of awkward and jerk-like.  She coughs and says instead, "How long have you been here in Redwall?  I've lived here my whole life."

Ping pats his throat and frowns, he seems to be unsure on how long as it's not been too long, few hours maybe

LilyMoore nods.  "Yeah, I know.  You can write me notes, it's okay, I don't mind."  She smiles encouragingly.  "If you'd rather not, then that's okay, too.  You can look at any of the books in here you'd like."  She gestures wide so as to encompass the whole library.

Ping smiles as he points to the one on plants, even showing how he has aloe leaves and nods.

LilyMoore looks where he points, then Ohs again when he shows her his aloe leaves.  "Are you a Healer?  We could always use more Healers here in Redwall."

~*END*~

Then RL sucked Ping away sad 

Thanks for reading!

Board footer