Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-06 08:48:32 PM

Karth Riverbark

The Hot Root Challenge-Defender Log?

Who:
Otters:

Karth Riverbark-Me-Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Misu-Archer in Mossflower Defenders

Anatole-Warrior in Mossflower Defenders

Tassel-Warrior in Mossflower Defenders

Hare:

Chestnut-Cook in Mossflower defenders

Log:

~~In the Dinning Hall of Mossflower Defenders Base ~~~

Karth was relaxing and eating some hot root stew as he had just gotten some nice fresh hot root from Ferravale.

Misu walks in and looks around “So...the dining hall of the Mossflower Defenders. It's...ok”She says in a monotone voice.

Anatole smiles “Its great and so is this stew! But it needs more hot root!”

Chestnut frowns “I added the perfect amount, not too hot yet with a right amount of kick to temp one...perfection and perfection doesn't need more.”

Tassel grins “Yes it does and the abbey's wasn't hot enough and they didn't have like a lot so..me and Anatole have a small bag of some extra spicy peppers, it's even more hot than hot root!”

Karth glaces over “Really?I seriously think that's not true”

Misu just sits down, she is fine with no hot root and will just eat...what?” Is there any other stew or soup?” She asks the hare.

Anatole grins at Karth”I say it is and bet in here no otter can stand 5 minutes without water ta drink!”

Tassel smiles “Maybe 6 minutes dear, that be nice. And what otter doesn't want hot root?” She is surprised at Misu.

Chestnut nods “I do. I made some carrot and potato soup, and there is some rolls also.”

Karth shrugs “Really?” He looks at Anatole and chuckles.

Misu nods “This otter, hot root is not all that great. Its spicy and hot”

Anatole grins “Ohhh...nothing hotter for an otter....and Karth I can very well prove it so..bring...it...on!!!”

Tassel smirks “Me as well, this shall be fun, who can eat the most and last the longest without a drink!”

Chestnut frowns as he looks at the other otters and gets that carrot and potato soup for Misu “I say your all foolish, do think please”

Anatole grins “Challenge accepted!!”

Tassel grins and pours some of the normal hot root into her bowl and starts to eat, there is half a soup bowl of the stew and she eats it all, no sip of a drink and then sits down and just smiles. Al in all it's been 4 minutes so far.

Karth snorts and adds a little extra, more than Tassel did , to his bowl and eats his slowly. “It's...good so far” Yes 4 mintues?..yeah how about 5...there you go who is wining so far?

Anatole just smiles as he adds a little of the..EXTRA HOT...HOT pepper. He eats some and gets another bowl! “Oh yes!” He smiles, he does cough a little but he is going strong so far.

Misu frowns as she etas her normal soup, its not hot root, and sips some water”They are fools”She says quietly.”Maybe we will need some water...or something”

Chestnut just watches, “I do hope they don't use all the hot root, we only have so much left and Karth only had a small bag, I do not know of the other otters oh I do wish Xander was here”

Karth gets more and adds some of that EXTRA HOT..HOT root to his also and takes a BIG bite and shallows.

Anatole just chuckles and gets more stew and empty the REST of the EXTRA HOT..HOT root to his new bowl and eats it, half way through he starts to look a little ill..and sweaty.

Tassel coughs and gets some water, she frowns as she failed and looks over at Anatole “Anatole...dear?”

Musi just watches and sighs as she stands and heads to the kitchen

Chestnut frowns and looks at the otters “Ummm...sir was that wise?” He looks at Karth as if to say please don't be a fool.

Too late, he is as Karth may not have the HOT HOT root but he has the rest of his own bag, which is not very much but still he empty it and eats the stew and walks over to the other otter.

Anatole is clearly in trouble but, he also will refuse to back down and eats the other half of his bowl “Mine..your...not..not...win....”He gags and falls from his chair and whimpers...”Stomach.....gonna...die....” He is sweating a LOT.

Tassel gasps and covers her mouth, she coughs a little also.”Water...someone get water!”

Misu has saved the day, its water...a large jug of it “Here”

Karth coughs a little himself and finishes some juice he had earlier and coughs a little”Is he..ok?”

Chestnut frowns “Does he need a healer?”

Anatole DOWNS the water, all of it and still coughs and gags and almost throws up, which would make it worse. He looks around and whimpers as he curls up on the ground “I'm gonna die!!!Get a blooming healer!!!”

Tassel frowns and looks at Karth, hey he is in charge right?

Karth frowns “I...ummm....I could find one somewhere but..Angela is at the abbey-COUGH- and the closest one is the one the chieftain of Ferravale knows...”

Misu shakes her head “Fools...the lot of ya” She just walks out, to find a healer?...who knows....

Chestnut just frowns “I..don't think he will die...but a healer would be thoughtful am I correct?”

Tassel frowns as she holds Anatole's paw and looks at Karth.

Karth frowns and nods “I...will find.....be back” He heads outside, hopefully he is back soon.

Chestnut just gets more water “Water?”

Anatole whimper and shakes and mutters how he is at death's doorstep now, he isn't he just feels like he is like his insides are on fire! Well that's his fault!

Karth meanwhile is on the hunt for a healer, finds Vojin and asks him to please get a healer ASAP and get to the Defender Base and runs back to announce the news “Healer is coming...I think?”

Tassel frowns “You think?!”

Anatole groans “No..worries won't go...to the light......ohhhhhhhhhhhhh”

Karth frowns “I..hope anyways”Ok they could use another healer, yeah that be wise as he decides to see what is keeping what ever healer is getting here. Well first day on the job has been....interesting?

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#2 2018-05-10 01:56:09 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Re: The Hot Root Challenge-Defender Log?

Bahahahahahaha! xD

Valerie (Blisa's personal Healer) will refuse to come because she has a job already (making sure Blisa doesn't go nuts) and she believes it the otter's dumb fault and he needs to just deal with it.  But you guys can say that one of the Healers who works in the Infirmary came; I'd be cool with that smile

Board footer