Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-24 02:59:20 PM

warrior_Otter_maid

Escape The Pitch Black Room-Redwall Dibbun Roleplay

Who:

Kenya-Dibbun Otter

Atvi-Dibbun Vole

Gorvenalus- Redwall  Abbey Recorder and Brother in Order

Where: Bookbinding room...maybe dinner time or past dinner timr

Why:..Because....no reason......

Log:

RW Abbey: Bookbinding Room
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a moderately sized room with a table that runs the full length of the wall. It's rather stuffy, as there are no windows and only one door. The table is neatly arranged with all the tools necessary for binding books, stacks of spare parchment and spools of thread, as well as several clay ink pots and quills made of pigeon feathers. There are some books set at one end in a neat stack, all of which seem to be damaged in some way. A stack of scrolls, barely readable do to water stains, are on a shelf near the door. A chair is sat by the table and a small desk close to the doorway.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kenya frowns, its been hours or maybe it feels like hours. It has been a couple hours though and she has adjusted to the low light in the room finally.

Atvi has gotten a sore throat from yelling and crying so he just lays there under the table, with a frown and looks at the sea otter. He would so yell but his throat hurts so thanks a lot.

Kenya snorts "We still in here..it been days I bet. They forgots us"

Atvi just frowns and moves a little rock back and forth on the floor, it's keeping him busy while they wait, for what he isn't sure yet.

Kenya says, "Its still your faults we trapped in here you made the door get all stucks"

Atvi sits up and glares "You....slam...me to door" He coughs and frowns, very sore throat as he sniffs.

Kenya frowns "Yeah...but that wouldn't make door stucks...maybe you need diet"

Atvi frowns, "What...diet.....it bad?" Has the word die in it after all.

Kenya shrugs "I hear others say it....why would it be bad..."She hmms..well..die...it so maybe as she frowns now "No no die...it...we needs out me sorry"

Atvi just nods, if he speaks his throat will hurt more and it's dry now too.

Kenya just sighs, she has managed to get most of the paper off her, still is some as that honey is sticky as she stands "Nothing is in here...and me hungry"

Atvi just sits there, he is hungry too but there is no food in here, but in his pocket....is a cookie he breaks in half and offers her half.

Kenya gets the half and eats it quickly, what was it? oh look its gone now!

Atvi eats his half slowly, its a sugar cookie as he finishes he just sits there and looks towards the doorway.

Kenya says, "Thanks for cookie" Even if it was half a cookie."Want outta here"

Atvi nods again and smiles. Maybe they could be friends or try to be.

Kenya stares at the door and kicks it once and sits down, she then sits in a chair by the wall and kicks her foot paws back and forth.

Atvi just watches, kicking a door may make it worse but its still stuck as the door goes towards them when open not towards the library.

Kenya sighs as she leans back in her chair"No one is coming to save us....wonder how long take to be all bones?"

Atvi manages a whimper as, nope he rather not be bones...he wants to be himself and just get out.

Gorvenalus walks over to the door and goes to open it only to find out...its stuck. He blinks as he frowns "Well..."

Kenya jumps and quickly scoots away from the door and then she speaks as she slides closer "It stucks.....we want out!"

Atvi whimpers and scoots into A corner, what if its something bad come to take them away.

Gorvenalus blinks "Stuck? Why is the door stuck and why are you in there anyways...we? Who else is in there?"

Kenya seems unsure of weather to answer or not "I is Kenya and he is Atvi...we stuck cause door is stupid and got all stucks and doorknob is all bent down like."

Atvi walks over and whimpers, he would say something but ....yeah the sore throat from crying and yelling earlier.

Gorvenalus frowns "But..."He sighs and tries to push on the door."Perhaps I should get Oz or the abbot."

Kenya quickly responses "NOOOO!!! NO get him we will gets in trouble"

Atvi frowns, are they not already in trouble here as he looks at the floor now.

Gorvenalus says, "The door will not open and I am unsure how it got stuck...old maybe. It may need repairs and taken off its hinges and I am unsure how to do that and someone has noticed you two missing from class" Yeah they are so busted.

Kenya start to cry and just sits on the floor, its also a mess in here as...the spilled ink, the paper bits that lucky had no writing on them..some rocks and a couple over turned books, lucky no damage on books....oh and some glue is making one of those paper bits stuck to a chair..fun

Atvi whimpers as he looks at the door. There is a rock close to his foot paw that he kicks away, yes blaime the rock it is at fault.

Gorvenalus sighs as he tries to figure it out, the best way to help the two dibbuns."I will return shortly"

Kenya seems to panic now, how could he go away! She looks ready to cry as she wants free...free of the room that seems to be suddenly getting smaller and smaller.

Atvi runs over to the door and pounds on it and whimpers a little before backing up again and sitting by the table.

Gorvenalus returns after a few moments "I did find an order beast that can get the door off, then it will need fixed" He hopes within a day or so.

Kenya frowns, then she hears him and backs away from the doorway.

Atvi seems happy he has returned so they will hopefully be free soon.

Gorvenalus lets the two order beasts get the doorway off its hinges, it takes around 30 minutes to do so and they careful as they exclaim the door and look at both doorknobs on the library side as well as inside the book binding room side.

Kenya waits...the doorknob on the dibbuns side is...yeah super bent as it got bumped. The one hinge is a little old and the other knob is fine. The knobs will need replaced. She then rushes forwards and hugs the beaver and starts crying.

Atvi doesn't wait as long and is already quickly wanting picked up..arms raised.

Gorvenalus oofs as he is almost knocked down he motions for the two novices to let the abbot know, in fact he will tell him also of what happen. He picks up Atvi carefully and still hugs the otter cub "Its ok your out now"

Kenya sniffs "We were almost bones and dead..."She frowns "Me is sorry...no tell Papa Oz...please we get in trouble."

Atvi points to his throat, it hurts as he frowns. He just wants to get as far from the room as possible.

Gorvenalus frowns "Well we have to explain the door and why you were missing it is only fair. Lets get you both something to eat and drink and discuss the best way to go about this, alright? But Oz does need told as well as the abbot...ok?"

Kenya frowns but just nods as she takes his paw, if she can "Hungry and thirsty....."And sticky and...has he seen the room?

Atvi nods also "Throat....ouchie" He gets out and whimpers lightly.

Gorvenalus peeks into the room....well, that can be cleaned soon, it will be ok for now. "I can find something for a sore throat, yes...now also a snack, lets see....cherry juice and some apple slices with cheese, and a little bit of sunflower seeds and maybe a wildberry scone?"

Kenya smiles and nods. Food and then....well they can deal with afterwards punishments that are sure to come.

Atvi yawns he is tried and will have his snack, and hopefully something for his throat and take a needed nap.

Gorvenalus smiles...young ones are interesting as he makes sure the vole will be ok and has them both checked over, a bath and yes that snack he promised but also a little calm chat....lucky his is short unlike Oz's and this is more a discussion to figure out how to tell what happen and to do...important now...honest.

Kenya is all for honest..well mostly, He did save them from getting dead and being all like bones and stuff so...sure, she can try his idea..whats the harm in that and maybe she will be in less trouble. She looks at the vole and sighs....and she can better tell the vole sorry later as well.

Last edited by warrior_Otter_maid (2018-04-24 03:00:08 PM)

Board footer