Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-18 11:51:22 AM

warrior_Otter_maid

Evil Meeting to discuss Evil Things-Black Rose Log

Who:

Kakarauri- Assassin and Archer, fighter in Black Rose

Stormfang- Warrior/Fighter in Black Rose

Melantha- Leader of The Black Rose

Some spoofs of a couple weasels, a monitor named Crayson and a couple beats serving food…

Where:
A sort of small Meeting Room area in Black Gull

Why:
To discuss evil things and plan..evil things like..duhhhhhhhh

When:
Around lunch time

The Log:

Kakarauri enters the black gull and looks around. “You ask”

Stormfang just frowns and finds a beast that is familiar, speaks a short time and then motions to follow him.

Kakarauri snorts but follows, she is moody as she has missed breakfast and it’s nearly lunch time.

Melantha visited the Black Gull once in a while and usually stayed to the back, like today away from most. She drank her light ale as she waited. A couple foxes stayed close to her, body guards maybe as they keep most away from the closed off area of the Black Gull.

Stormfang walked over and sat, “This place is good seeing as Ferravale has no blooming dove, or even most other meats. They have fish and shrimp…whatever”

Kakarauri strolls over and smirks “Then don’t go to that Ferravale Tavern.” She grins as she orders some rabbit, eggs and a tall dark ale. “Too bad…so we here ta recruit boss?”

Melantha nods “Yes, if we can and we can’t totally stay away from the Tavern in Ferravale, no one said you couldn’t go elsewhere for some meals, but I been told to try and get some info on that Marek Redthorn for…”She looks around “You know who…”

About that time a tall monitor lizard came in, Crayson…” Marek is a loser, he is old and seems he has decided to no longer hold a weapon, wouldn’t surprise me if he tried to join that stupid abbey as a Brother…then again” He grins showing his teeth “ He most likely fail.”

Stormfang moves when the monitor enters, yea he is not sitting by someone who might see him as a snack.

Kakarauri just chuckles. “Why don’t we break into the tavern and…kill him, it would be enjoyable or capture him and feed him to Crayson”

Melantha speaks “There will be no killing of him, my boss would not like that. He wants Marek left alive…for now.” She never asks why, she just follows orders “Now on with the main business…recruiting so our group grows. It is warmer weather and beasts that could be slaves will be coming out more and more. Beasts may even go…camping more, easy targets on the road for robbing and enslaving”

Stormfang nods as he looks around, he sees a couple weasels and walks over to them quietly, speaks a little before sitting down to chat.

Crayson frowns, “Whatever…sides” He smirks “There is always other beasts to eat and hunt, and I do love the thrill of a good hunt”
Kakarauri watches Stormfang and looks back to her leader, Melantha “So…wasn’t the Black Rose one time feared?”

Melantha nods “My Grandfather Quickclaw…many feared him, as well as my father Blackfur…Blackfur even managed to capture the Redwall Champion a short while, then the champion was sort of slow when it came to thinking but was a fair fighter. Blackfur took down a badger” She doesn’t mention the badger did live, “My father also managed to get a badger to work for him, one named Nightmare…the badger died in some battle and was insane from what heard and I think father feared him slightly.”
Kakarauri rolls her eyes “I don’t fear stripedogs. And any that get in our way can die….just have to find their weakness and all beasts have a weakness and once it’s found they are easy prey”

The monitor grins at the word prey.

Stormfang walks back over “I have two new recruits, both good fighters and dislike woodlanders with much passion.”

Melantha nods “Good Stormfang. And The Black Rose will be feared again not to worry. Mossflower will come to know us…remember us, some do from my father and grandfather. I want to be even more feared than we were in those days.” She smiles coldly” I heard there is a small traveling circus…we should greet them. Make sure they get a warm place to stay” Yeah a slave cell, but hey it is warm and dry, unlike some cells and you get fair meals and sometime outside…to work!

Kakarauri grins “I can take some Black Rose beasts and…greet them my master…may I?”

Stormfang listens closely, he needs some action and this could well be it.

The monitor listens somewhat, he will gladly kill some woodlanders and enslave some as well.

Melantha nods “Yes but more towards after sunset, when it’s dark. They will be tried then and more easy to attack. They will also have some supplies that could be useful, and coin perhaps.”

Kakarauri grins “I can wait and the cover of darkness is a friend….to me anyways. Less chance of being seen and more chance of….panic.”

Stormfang shrugs “Not anting too much panic, as we can not let any escape or they would tell others of us.”

Melantha speaks “True…we do want to be known of, but not where we are….we remain mysterious for now. In time we can be feared, when my boss says it is ok and it would be wise to pay attention to him. He has helped the Black Rose start to make a come back after all.”

Kakarauri nods “Yes he has. I am curious of his plans.”

Melantha just answers “In due time…..in due time?” Does she know more than she is saying? That will remain unclear as she stands “Let’s get back to the base and then shortly after sunset we have a group of woodlanders to…welcome to the area”

Stormfang goes to follow her.

Kakarauri sighs, she then has her meal placed in a to go bag and quickly follows her boss back to the base. Tonight should prove….fun.

Board footer