Redwall MUCK Forum

Redwall MUCK is an interactive, multiplayer text game set in Brian Jacques' Redwall universe.

Visit RWMUCK.ORG for more info!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-15 02:21:19 PM

Karth Riverbark

A Hot Root Crisis-OOC LOG!!!!!!!

******* I don't normally do this sort of thing but thought..what the heck, it would be fun and no one had any good IC ideas at the time so Here is an OOC role play. Set in 2018...image if you would Redwall set in 2018, may or may not be cool...enjoy. And this was fun OOC ONLY!!!!  *******

who:

Karth Riverbark-Me

Xander Winters

Patch

Anatole

Tassel

Some spoofed guests!

~ ~ ~OOC LOG~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Karth sipped his Starbucks Coffee drink at the table as he read The Mossflower Times. His drink a nice Cappuccino  with a nice whole wheat muffin.

Patch came over and sat close by “Hello, mine if I sit down...good” He himself had a refresher,a Strawberry Acai in fact, with just a little ice.

Karth snorted “Did I say I wanted YOUR company Patch, why are you here I figured you were at the tavern helping Marek.”

Patch grins “Its me lunch hour and I don't think Marek likes Starbucks, figured they would manage to get one in Ferravale. Redwall has one in fact....wait no...it has 2.” He takes a long sip of his drink and grins.

Xander wanders inside, leaving his weapons at the front with a weasel guard as this place didn't allow weapons inside, safety reasons. Upon seeing the others he ordered a simple green  tea and went to sit down “Hey guys. So any news to share? Anything the Mossflower Defenders need to tend to?”

Karth sips his coffee “Yes Redwall is in crisis. There is no Hot Root and we need to fix that. Otters all over will revolt and never want to go to the abbey again. Camp Willow will end it's peace treaty. Something needs done and fast before its too late”

Patch looks between them “No hot root? That's bad...well Abbot Benar is doomed.” He starts to stand and walk away.

Xander goes to grab the rat by the tail “No way Your helping us with this...now” He looks to Karth...”Gather the Defenders”

They soon gathered, or least those who were found to help.

Anatole nods “I am ready, so we do this now before dinner?”

Tassel smiles “I am helping to. We need to find out why the abbey has no hot root. In fact why NO ONE seems to have any, something is wrong, someone wants war”

Zolomon nods in agreement “Yes hot root is good even non otter types jolly well like it”

Karth adjusts his longbow, “So..where do we start?”

Xander comes inside and nods, “So some was found out...”

Patch waves “Ok...thar is this ferret calls himself the Hot Root Bandit, he has stolen all the hot root in Mossflower and...whats to tax it, up the prices so high only the few rich beasts can even hope to buy it. There is a feast soon at Redwall  and it needs Hot Root as Camp Willow and other otters will expect it. Also Blisa may be in danger from this as well....as vermin in Ferravale like Hot Root also and...well not like Marek can handle everything, not sure he likes Hot Root but hey it's in some Tavern Food so it effects him too”

Karth nods “Then it's agreed..lets stop this Hot Root Bandit beast and save the day!”

Later a little ways up the road, crates and crates of Hot Root was by a a wagon, that held even more Hot Root and merchants tied up that sold it. A ferret was nearby in silk robes and seemed to be the one who was the cause of all the otters woes. “I am Captain Choas! I am the Hot Root king of Mossflower and soon...the world!!!!”

Zolomon aimed a longbow “Yeah...you and what army chap?”

Xander remained alert and careful”Careful Zolomon.”

Karth was prepared to fight and waited for directions.

Anatole just arched an eyebrow “Thar be like one of him, we can do this right my friends?”

Tassel seemed a little worried “Dear....I don't know, maybe we should just go home and watch come Netflix?”

Captain Choas laughed his evil laugh and snapped his fingers, And sudden a small army of....cute kittens came out and just sat there and if that wasn't enough they were so so fuzzy! Also while they were distracted by cute kittens, with those cute large eyes. Then a lot of birds attacked with the power of poop from above!

Xander frowned and then side steped and looked to his team “What do we do now?”

Zolomon gasped as...it was too late the poop got him and he fell over twitching and in need of a bath!

Anatole got out a large tarp and helped save the day.

Tassel snorted, ok enough was enough as she looked around and then got out a cell phone and looked up something and smiled as she dialed a number.

Karth looked at her “Your making a phone call at a time like this! Are you insane women?”

Captain Choas evil laughed filled the air......”I Have Won!!”

Then something worse...far worse came down the road in a golf card and parked in between the ferret and his cute kittens and birds and the Heroes, and she cleared her throat and looked at the ferret “How many times have I told you boy...your grounded now give these nice beasts all the hot root back.”

Zolomon allowed the help and blinked as he looked at the ferret and...who was that other beast?

Karth was ready, just in case and then he blinked as well, wait was this mysterious beast on their side?

It was a ferret and she garbed him by other ferret by the ear, who whined “OK ok mommy....” He pointed and walked away to a nearby den. The birds decided to fly off and the cute kittens just played with some nearby leaves. The mother ferret nooded “Take the hot root, he doesn't need it.....he just didn't want others to have it .”

Xander nodded his thanks and smiled “Lets go guys!”

And the day was saved for one and all. Hot Root was back in Mossflower and just in time for a Redwall Feast! Also in honor of the heroic day Starbucks invented some new Hot Root Flavored drinks for one and all!!

**** As I said this was OOC ONLY …..but if Redwall was set in 2018...I could SO  see at least two Starbucks in it somewhere and one outside on the dirt road:) ******

My spoofs:Atvi...and Alts=
Ewan Benjamin Delaney Tanner Mosswell Jahveri- LP Hare Fighter/Private and Residential Redwall Abbey Hare
Dearil-Archer/Fighter/Assassin in Blackrose

#2 2018-04-15 07:24:37 PM

The_Brony_Marek

Re: A Hot Root Crisis-OOC LOG!!!!!!!

I like it. Perhaps we should make this a common thing. I'm sure we could come with an OOC TP even, but at least try to do something like this once a week maybe. Or at least once a month.

Marek needs to get involved in this.

How does Marek feel about Starbucks?
What are Marek's Netflix preferences?

Cell Phone calls must happen.

Modern Redwall RP must become thing, so says The_Brony_Marek.

#3 2018-04-26 02:12:33 PM

BlisaMarshmellow

Board footer